New from The Ointment Store

noname

Hey guys,

The following is one thread from "The Ointment Store," an interactive story available at http://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_92195/full.html. Perhaps someone wants to take it from here?

The Ointment store
added by BlindWolf on 10/24/02 10:52

In one of the major American cities, in a remote place in the Chinatown district, a small shop open’s up its doors for the first time. All the people living in the neighborhood have no idea how this shop just opened up one sunny morning. One day the place was empty and the next it was occupied. The owner of the place, seen sweeping the sidewalk in front of the store, happens to be an old, small, Chinese man. Anybody looking at him could see no wrong about the little man. He just seemed like your normal typical gentle grand father. In his shop, you can find jars of all sorts filled with ointments that could do all sorts of amazing stuff. The local people had a bad feeling about that place and stayed away from it. Those who visited Chinatown had no clue about the place and went in, curious to see what the old man had to sell.

A young bodybuilder enters the ointment store.
added on 05/14/07 01:27

Guy walked down the street after his workout. His muscles ached all over, but it was worth it. He was getting beefier by the day, and loved every second of it. He was 21, with shaggy blonde hair, in need of a little shave. He had a youthful look to his face, but his body was something else. He was 5'10", tipping the scales at 210 pounds. He had solid muscles all over, but his pecs, ass, and arms had great development.

He had been working out for the past few years in an attempt to get big, and it was beginning to look like he was going to make it, but he was getting so sore after his workouts it was getting hard to keep going. As he walked his aching bod past a store, he looked in. Ointments... tons of them. Maybe they had something for muscle aches.

The store smelled funny, probably because of the inscence burning. Guy walked around aimlessly, when a little old man came behind him, speaking something quickly in Mandarin. Guy turned around, and the little man squinted. He spoke in English now "Oh, very sorry young man. I thought you were one of the neighborhood children coming in on a dare." He laughed. "Are you looking for something in particular?". Guy grinned and put his hand out for the old man to shake. "Well, I'm Guy, sir. I'm looking for something to help with muscle aches. I'm looking to get big, but muscle pain is keeping me from exercising."

The old man smirked back and shook Guy's hand. "You're a very polite boy, but you do not need to call me sir. You can call me grandfather Yuan. Or just Mister Yuan if that suits you better. Follow me, Guy, I think I have just the thing for you."

Mr. Yuan plodded back into the shelves in the darkness, and Guy followed closely behind, reading the jars he could. In a few moments, Mr. Yuan stopped and grasped a heavy jar of a blue-hued cream, and passed it to Guy. "This should be perfect, I think." Guy looked it over. It was worth a shot. "How much, Mr. Yuan?" He said as he rooted through his wallet. "Nothing!" He chuckled. "It was refreshing to meet such a polite young person in this day and age. Just promise me you'll come back to visit!" Guy agreed. If this stuff was any good, he'd definitely come visit. There was something peculiar about Mr. Yuan that made Guy want to know more about the shop.

The two talked for a while before Guy went home, eager to try the cream. His muscles ached intensely, and he wanted relief. When he got back to his apartment, he stripped down, and did what the english instructions Mr. Yuan wrote for him said. He applied the cream over every inch of his body and rubbed it in. It was cold at first, but felt good. It was late, so Guy decided to go to bed, and see how his muscles felt in the morning.
-----------------------------------------------

Guy rubbed his eyes open before his alarm went off. He sighed in relief... his muscles didn't ache one bit! That cream was fantastic!
As he pulled himself out of bed, he felt a little strange. He looked down and gasped...

The cream had swollen his muscles!
added on 05/14/07 01:48

Guy couldn't believe it. His muscles had swollen larger overnight. He had lost his amateur bodybuilder sized frame, and was now a bulky, pro framed competitor. With a grin, he stood from his bed and walked to the mirror, checking out every nuance of his inflated bod. He rubbed his pecs, checking out their new weight and form, massaged his shoulders and biceps, turned to see his wider back and bubble butt.

"This... this is amazing! I'm ready to compete in a real tournament like this!" He laughed. "I gotta see how much I weigh!" He ran to the bathroom, making his legs tense and the floor shake. He laughed to himself the entire time. He stepped on his bathroom scale and grinned when it blinked the numbers 262 on it's red display. 52 pounds of solid beef overnight... not a stretchmark to be seen. Even his dick looked bigger! His mind began to mull over what could have caused this amazing change, but kept drawing a blank, until he remembered the cream. Mr. Yuan had given him what he wanted. A cream that would help his muscles soothe, so he could get big.

He had to test this body out. He put on his biggest workout clothes, which were a little snug now, and assembled his other gym gear. He was out the door and on his way to a gym where no one would know him. When he found a suitable gym, he walked in and surveyed the joint. He laughed to himself when he realized he was the biggest guy there. "This is great!" He thought "I'm huge compared to everyone else here. This should be fun!"

He began working out, lifting the weights he always did, but found that they were too light. He kept increasing the weights, deciding they were too light, until he found one that provided him a substantial challenge. Everyone in the gym watched him, talking about the new guy who had the body of a greek god. As the workout dragged on, his clothes felt tighter. He felt a breeze on his stomach, and looked down, seeing only pecs. Big... Swollen pecs. With a quick glance in the mirror, he could see his body had swollen even larger than when he woke up. He gulped, put the weights down, and moved his bulky frame into the scale room. He could see his massive shoulders taking on a bullish quality in the mirror as he stepped on the scale. 299 pounds... almost 40 more pounds. He heard a tearing noise as his bubble butt grew bigger, followed by a seam popping on his shirt as his lats spread.

He gulped.

What should he do?

Guy's muscle growth continues...
added on 06/02/07 12:55

Guy didn’t know what he could do. His clothing was feeling smaller on him by the second. his arms felt more constricted in their swaying movement as the cloth on his back stretched taut. His legs were pushing apart with increasing amounts of muscle, his shorts were now riding around his thickening quads and his boxers now exposed by the long tears on the back of the shorts.

He moved slowly and carefully to a corner in the gym's locker room, hoping no one would come in and see him, now outgrowing all his formally loose gym-wear. When was this going to stop? Thoughts raced through his head nervously. He bent his arms experimentally, flexing his arms, which had become massive bowling ball-sized mounds of solid muscle. His whole body was feeling meatier, his lats pushing against his arms, his legs pushing against themselves, his traps pushing against his widening neck and shoulders... He could not move a joint without out rubbing against muscle.

He was still growing, but now a little ways of the scale he didn’t know how much he had grown... or what was going to happen. It did feel like the energy running through him was slowing down a little, but was that just fatigue or his growth stopping? Looking down he just saw a his chest, and strained fabric, which was now tearing all along his arm pits....

Guy Realizes He's Enjoying the Growth
added on 07/08/11 08:20

As he watched his lats slowly tearing apart the seams of his shirt Guy realized that he didn't really want to stop growing yet. He knew this was crazy, but it was just too amazing to resist - knowing that his strength was increasing by the second, seeing his muscles swell bigger and bigger, feeling himself becoming thicker and heavier.

He flexed his right arm, hardly able to believe how the new size of his forearm, biceps and shoulder, and only dimly aware that the movement had caused the tears in his shirt to widen dramatically. His shorts, too, were losing their fight to contain the amount of muscle that was continually added to his already huge frame.

After a while, Guy's curiosity got the better of him, and he came out of the corner in the gym's locker room where he had been trying to hide. He walked, or rather, strutted back to the scale room, loving how muscles rubbed against muscles with every step, every movement he made. Just as he stepped onto the scale, he could hear another ripping noise, and he soon figured out that a new tear must have formed in the fabric of his shirt because his back had simply become to wide to be contained by the formerly loose piece of garment.

He re-focused his attention to the number on the scale, which turned out to be quite difficult to see because his huge, growing pecs kept getting in the way. He only just managed to peek beyond the huge mounds of muscle pushing outward from his chest, and it took him a while to process the figure he had just seen.

"400 pounds," he muttered. "400 fucking pounds of muscle..."

Joey Services 400 Pound Guy
added by AS on 07/10/11 05:20

Joey, a young, six foot tall, 200 pound man, walked into the locker room. He'd seen Guy come in to the gym earlier, and was wondering what had happened to the handsome lug. Guy had been looking particularly beefy, in fact.

Joey walked through the locker room, hearing muttering from off to the side. He looked around, and on a whim, decided to walk over to the area with the scale. As he approached, he saw the most massive man imaginable stepping off of it, muttering something about "four hundred pounds." Joey's eyes went wide, and his cock stirred at the sight of the huge hunk. Then the man looked up, and Joey nearly fell over. It was Guy!

"G- G- Guy?" Joey managed to croak, leaning against the wall for support.

Guy looked at Joey in surprise, but a grin came quickly to his face. "In the flesh man. All four hundred pounds of me!" Guy raised up his huge arms, and flexed them proudly. Joey gaped at the sight of them, the monstrous biceps pushing up and up, tearing through the already tight fabric of the shirt, round balls of pure power, thick veins across the hard muscle.

Joey's cock went mad in his gym shorts, tenting dramatically. Guy raised an eyebrow, but his grin remained. He lowered his arms slowly, and brought his fists to his hips. He rolled his giant shoulders forward, causing his lats to flare out and his pecs to bunch up. The sound of tearing cloth filled the room, as his lats pushed out and out and out, shredding the sides of the shirt. Joey gasped, a wet spot forming at his tented crotch.

Slowly, Guy flexed his legs as well, his huge quads pushing out, the definition between the thick heads of muscle increasing. His shorts shredding right up the seam along each side, to just below the waistband. Guy's cock began to bulge as well.

"I guess you like what you see, huh Joey?" Guy purred, his voice low and sultry. He brought his hands behind his head, making his lats spread out and up, his huge arms bigger than his head, monstrously powerful.

Joey nodded slowly, unable to speak properly. Guy's grin widened, and he grabbed the collar of his shirt, which was being stretched by his thick neck. His forearms flared with power as he gripped it, and then he pulled, tearing it away, his huge torso slowly revealed at last, each muscle utterly massive. Joey let out a loud gasp, his dick exploding in his shorts, the stain across his crotch expanding as it filled with warm cum.

Guy responded with a groan of his own, his dick rising dramatically. So turned on be seeing Joey cum - just from watching Guy flex! Guy slowly pulled down his wrecked gym shorts and kicked them aside. His strained underwear followed, and he stood before Joey, totally nude, 400 pounds of pure power. His cock, always big, stood at attention, pre leaking from it. Guy ran a thick thumb along its length, giving Joey a coy look.

Joey lurched forward, unable to bear any more. He landed on his knees in front of Guy, hands groping those monstrous thighs, as his tongue lavished praise on Guy's big cock. "Fuck you're hot..." Joey moaned, "You've always been hot, but now... so big... so fuckin' big!"

Guy groaned, enjoying the feeling of Joey's tongue on his dick. He pressed his big hips forward, pushing his big cockhead into Joey's mouth. The smaller gymrat grunted in surprise as the big head went in, but quickly got down to business, sucking in more and more, eagerly devouring Guy's big tool. The hulking muscleman started to pump his dick in, more forcefully now, groaning and shaking, his big balls swelling with cum. "Oh yeah..." Guy groaned, "feels so fuckin' incredible, bein' this big, this powerful!" His cock ached for release, throbbing angrily in Joey's mouth. Guy grabbed the smaller man's head, thrusting his huge tool in violently. Joey took it all, loving the power in Guy's body, sucking furiously.

With a roar of lust and power, Guy came suddenly, his big dick expanding and then shooting a huge load down Joey's hungry throat. The smaller man sucked it all down happily, guzzling Guy's rich manseed. After the big man was finally done, he pulled out, and slowly lifted Joey up from the ground. "Thanks buddy. I needed that. Bad..." he rumbled in his low voice.

Joey just grinned back. "Any time, big man!"

The Power of Words

added on 03/21/15 10:03

Joey's words echoed strangely in Guy's mind: "Any time, big man!" - "Any time, big man!" - "Any time, big man!"...

"Hey, what's wrong, Guy?"

Guy shook his head, as if to clear his mind from ("Any time, big man!") some though that had gotten stuck there ("Any time, big man!"): "I'm alright, don't worry..."

But was he, really? ("Any time, big man!") It was as if there was a voice in his head, calling for something - for... what? Guy felt Joey's hand on his shoulder: "Maybe your exhausted from your workout session? I mean, I've never seen anything like it. It was... It was pure, raw power, as if you wanted to become the biggest man in the world. Bigger than the Hulk, you know?"

("Bigger than the Hulk." - "Bigger than the Hulk.") Something was clearly going on here - and Guy wasn't sure he liked it. ("Bigger than the Hulk.") It was as if some enormous pressure were building up inside him ("Bigger than the Hulk."), some incredible force just waiting to burst out into the open. He looked at Joey and said: "Don't be afraid, but I think something spectacular is about to happen..."

• Upvote 5

You just copied seven chapters from the interactive stories on the cyoc.net website and pasted them all in here, almost like one long chapter. Now, were you suggesting that new chapters were added on here, on our forum, or on cyoc? I just happen to know because I'm very familiar with the cyoc website.

• Upvote 1

My feeling is that this particular storyline is not moving very fast at www.cyoc.net, and perhaps people here will be more interested. I hope that's not a problem?

• Upvote 1

My feeling is that this particular storyline is not moving very fast at www.cyoc.net, and perhaps people here will be more interested. I hope that's not a problem?

Initially it's not a problem. However, if Changes (Admin of cyoc.net) contacts me and says something about it (ie. if he complains about it) because a story from his website is now posted elsewhere and being added to on another website other than his own, then I would be forced to respond. You see where I'm coming from? 

Well the link for the last chapter you posted is below in case anyone wants to add to it on the CYOC website:

http://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_92195/branch_92195.html

I see. Well, I hope it won't cause any trouble; my assumption was that these chapters are all in the public domain and that it would be okay to repost them elsewhere. Sorry.