Gosh, Will is getting aggressive and all. O.O I hope they both will reach godhood though instead of just Will. >;P lol An unexpected development can always be present with things like these. >;P <3

I do wonder how much bigger Will has become though. ^^ And if his aggressive behavior will become less after he would be free from jail. 83

• Upvote 1

First off, this Will guy sounds like a decent fellow! And Skye sounds like a mixture of "A beautiful Mind" and A Beautiful Body haha. Their relationship just seems so fucking natural, so REAL as I read it! I mean one is literally willing to do ANYTHING for the other! It's beautiful and surreal to watch. And yeah, I said WATCH. This is less something I'm reading and more a character drama from an oscar winning film. Your descriptions are so detailed, yet not bogged down in the minutia, I'm able to literally picture every scene!

From their awkward and cute first meeting, to that last prison visit with Will a towering monster looming against the glass ready to just break his way through it to get to his precious Skye. 

I'm not scared at ALL by the aggression, I absolutely love it! This BEAST isn't called so jokingly! The animal inside him being brought to the surface by the plan being brilliantly enacted I just can't take my eyes off this scene! The ONLY thing seeming to tether him to reality is Skye, thank god! But I NEED to see where this is going. oh GOD do i ever need to see the next chapter!

AND sorry, I'm gushing all over (literally, like gushing fucking everywhere in a I can't stop cumming kinda way) But also in the sense of going on and on, the growth medium? it's so fucking fresh and new! It's something I've never seen before and has this organic REAL feel to it that's so intense it makes my heart start pounding and mouth go dry and I get so fucking worked up I need to..yeah, Gotta read it again! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

@Hanugumo - You will definitely have to wait to see if the aggression goes away in the next part...Spoiler Alert: It won't >;-)  I think it will be fun to play around with the idea of a giant muscular titan being only tethered to his humanity because of his fiancee.  It could make for some amazing situations.  

@skumbum - Thanks for your support, man. I'm glad you enjoyed.  And thanks for the PM.  I'll get that taken care of. :-)

@BigCub - Thanks for the compliments - on the writing and on my sexiness.  lol  As for the writing,  I am still woefully new seeing how this is only my second piece of work and I know it is far from perfect. But, as Jaypat told me, you have to just keep doing it and improving every time.  I'm so glad you enjoyed.  As for me being sexy...lol Only my parents can take credit for that :-)

@GiganticBeast - I'm so glad that YOU enjoyed this first installment.  You have been a source of many countless moments of inspiration--the moments of inspiration usually occurring as a three-some between your audio files, my hand, and my cock.  You, my friend, are a BAWWWS and I am honored that you enjoy what I am putting out there.  

• Upvote 2

@Hanugumo - You will definitely have to wait to see if the aggression goes away in the next part...Spoiler Alert: It won't >;-) I think it will be fun to play around with the idea of a giant muscular titan being only tethered to his humanity because of his fiancee. It could make for some amazing situations.

I can not argue with you about that. x3 It would be interesting, though still: It happens so oftenin stories that people grow more aggressive and see non-giant muscle gods like themselves as beings that are beneath them and all. ^^;; But I guess it is best that he has his fiancee/husband in the near future to keep him from acting out in those feelings. ^^;;

I'm glad that this is just padt of this wonderful story and not irl cause gosb how bad would that be? ^^;;

All my fantasies wrapped up in a nice little package (or should I say HUGE package).  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  What a pleasure to read.  I can't wait for more!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

THIS is why I think SeaMusc might be one of the most natural authors on here. The words just flow on to the screen just like they would on the page. I don't traditionally comment on stories, but I just have to keep reiterating that he is an exceptional muscle writer.

:D

• Upvote 4

It would be nice seeing him being overwhelmed by his own testosterone/violence sometimes (too much self control till now; it soed nos sound realistic).

And what if there is something the genius did not considered and makes him lose control over what is happening to his friend (for example, he can not take him out of jail so soon)?