Bittersweet Revenge [Part 3]

Varg

Heads up! This entire story contains theft, muscle growth, humiliation, violence, foul language, and probably other things that would fall under the M-rating. Here are the previous parts.

[Part 1]

[Part 2]

Sorry for the huge delay. I rewrote this thing many times until I finally stopped and did some research on how Isaac should act. Being totally ruined for 4 years and devalued does a lot to a person. This is to really drive home that Isaac is still the same he is on the inside. You can be huge as a truck, but harsh words from long ago can still hurt you if you don't let it go. So much for sticks and stones, right?

[Part 3] Bittersweet Revenge

Isaac spent the rest of the day studying all he could about bodybuilding. On paper it seemed easy enough and the diagrams didn't sway Isaac's opinion. When he saw videos, however, he could see the musclemen strain to lift the weight, quickly throwing out the this is easy notion. To Isaac, it looked like they were in pain, but clearly they were taking some sort of satisfaction from the experience... Otherwise why would they keep lifting? Isaac looked down at his own body, pouting as he noticed it definitely wasn't hardened like it was a few weeks ago. The nanobots were keeping the muscle there, it's just the tone wasn't sticking due to a lack of use.

Besides his body's current state, Isaac was enjoying his new life so far. The new body. The new slave. The new found revenge he could revel in anytime. Isaac had other things in store for Trent, but at the moment all he wanted to do is tone up his muscles. He figured it'd take just a few sets to get his muscle tone back thanks to the nanobots. Which in theory should effectively speed up his recovery and growth. He figured he could also have massive gains within one day. Though that day was not today, considering he spent nearly 8 hours researching everything and it was now almost midnight. He yawned and trudged off to bed, eagerly awaiting to put his new found knowledge to use tomorrow.

For once, and briefly, Trent was the last thing on his mind.

Isaac puffed out his chest and got some sort of swagger going as he exited his car. He tried his best to imitate the giant men he seen in videos or tv, but he wasn't feeling it. He may have looked a bit offbeat, but he surely was still intimidating as he pushed open the gym's door.

“Hey do y-” The gym's receptionist looked up and just stared. “I think I've never seen you before. You look kind of familiar though. I think I saw you a few weeks ago? I'm not too sure.”

“That is highly improbable. I never visited this gym before and rarely leave my house. I'm here to see what this facility has to offer for a large man such as myself.”

“Whooa duuuuuuuuude. New beefcake on the bloooooooock.” An obnoxious male's voice rang out, complete with annoying surfer-boy tone. He trotted over to Isaac and eyed him up and down. “Damn, if Trent didn't run off with some floozy he'd probably like to give you a beating or two. He likes to test out the big guys, but he's an alpha so he always wins. I'm Rudy by the way. Want me to give you the tour?”

“Who? I'm sure I would beat whoever that is in a fight.” Isaac grinned, knowing that he could most certainly give Trent a thrashing now. “And no thanks.”

“Haha, you don't know Trent though. Dude, that guy is a beaaaaast.” He scratched his head, “Uh, actually I owe my beastly bod to him too. The guy knows how to get under your skin and drive ya.”

The receptionist sighed, “I know what you mean. He's a jerk but he could motivate anyone. He makes most first time clients cry. Sometimes he's just such an ass... Oh sorry, excuse my language.”

Isaac was growing tired of all this Trent praise. “He can't be that good. He sounds like a jerk or bully to me.”

“Um... He's more of an anti-bully. What would you even call that?” The receptionist trailed off before shaking her head. “Like, I used to be a dress size 18. Before I got married, I was bigger than my chubby boyfriend. I asked Trent to help me slim down before my wedding and he was really mean. He even made me cry on my first day with him... But I came back the next day anyway. He didn't say anything that wasn't true, after all. He somehow helped me get down to a dress size 7 and I wanted to go lower and just couldn't do it. He said 'you look fine, besides everyone has a different kinda body. Some chicks would kill to have your curves, Lana!' or something like that. Not every trainer understands people are different... He doesn't expect his male clients to look like him. He pushes them to be the best they can be. Same goes for the female clients too.”

“Haha! Oh man! Could you imagine if Trent did expect chicks to look like him?” Rudy chuckled loudly to himself while Isaac continued the conversation with Lana.

Isaac seemed confused, that wasn't the Trent he knew. Lana got up from behind her desk and walked over to a wall as Isaac followed. “Really now? You make him sound like a miracle worker.”

“Mmmhm! I decided to quit my office job and just work here. It's more fun and I get to keep up with Trent's success wall. It's really inspiring to look at and keeps me focused, that's for sure. Trent always looked so excited when he put up a client's after shot. It was kind of cute, actually. Like a parent who hangs up their toddler's first scribble. The first time my hubby looked at it, he decided to get fit too. He's right... Here.” Lana smiled as she pointed to a man. He looked like a hairy lard ball in a before shot, and a total muscle bear in the after shot.

Isaac thought it was just a ploy for Trent to get his face plastered all over the lobby's main wall, though he didn't appear in any of the pictures. Isaac scanned over the photos seeing many different people of all ages and kinds. A before and after shot told the entire story. Some would look pretty nervous and even sad that they were wearing tell-all clothing while having their pictures taken for all to see. But in the after shot, they were just as confident looking as Trent appeared to be. Isaac even found a picture of Rudy, a twiggy kid with some ambiguous gamer trunks on. Then in the next picture, it was Rudy was wearing the same trunks but was twice his original size.

A ringing phone made Lana go back to her desk as Rudy walked over to Isaac. Isaac was staring intently at Rudy in the picture before looking over to see the real life version.

“Like what you see, big guy?” Rudy winked, “If you think I look hot there, you should see me without clothes... I'm definitely bigger now.”

“I...” Isaac was lost. Normally the guys who'd hit on him wouldn't be nearly as hunky as Rudy. A chubby or twiggy guy would walk up to Isaac, throw out a compliment, and Isaac would just roll over. Low self-esteem would do that to just about anyone. Then Isaac's mind snapped back, reminding him of his purpose. “Uh, thanks but no thanks.”

Rudy frowned as he awkwardly reacted. “Heh, I was just kidding... Er, but feel free to use the gym. I have a +1 on my membership and my +1 never comes, so you may as well take his spot.”

“Thanks Rudy.” Isaac nodded as he walked off to the weight room. He could feel Rudy staring at him as he walked away. Though Rudy's compliments or attraction wasn't on Isaac's mind. Trent was on his mind. The way the two talked about Trent made him seem... Well, not like the Trent he remembered. Although Isaac's mind was preoccupied, he still managed to find his way over to a machine, set the weight, and get to work. He was almost surprised when he realized what he was doing.

However, a realization came over him as he finished up the first set. It was quite hard. The machine was no doubt easier to utilize than free weights, too. His chest muscles pulsed with blood, feeling firmer already just after one heavy set. He prepared himself for another set of chest flies, feeling his member join in the pulse-session with his chest. “Fuck...” Isaac heavily breathed, “So this is what it feels like.”

All it took was two sets and his chest muscles were back to their default hardness. He felt like he just had amazing sex and was now enjoying the aftermath. But there was more work to do. Now he had to work the rest of his body. He grimaced as he scanned the room, feeling very lost. Even after all the research he knew he didn't belong in the gym. He wasn't this kind of guy; he wasn't made for this kind of activity. The pump was euphoric, yet it felt all wrong to him. Isaac pushed through his doubts and moved towards the dumbbells, preparing himself to do as many compound exercises as possible to firm his body up. He just wanted to finish up and go home as quickly as possible. With each set he could hear fragments of Trent's ridicule from the day before and even from years before pouring in.

“Graah!” Isaac roared, which surprisingly just garnered brief attention before everyone went back to their workout. Just another big man finishing a set, no big deal. Isaac rushed to his car and ripped open the container of his experimental nutrient packed drink. His body, or more specifically his nanobots, screamed for fuel. He guzzled it down, ignoring the awful taste as he reached for another container. And then another one, and then another one, and then another one... He took a deep breath and composed himself, taking a second to fully enjoy the state he was in. Or at least try.

Isaac's body was pumped, his clothes straining to cling to his bulging frame. He didn't feel sore at all, so it was just nothing but pleasure he was experiencing. It was a feeling he could easily grow to love, though Trent's voice chimed in once again. You? Join the lifting team? No amount of lifting will fix your sad life. Isaac's happiness quickly diminished. You're still that loser from high school, aren't you?[i/] Isaac gripped the steering wheel as he furiously pulled out of the parking lot, almost as if he were trying to outrun the sense of dread surrounding him.

Get out of my way, you fucking waste of space!
Ug, it's such a chore showing weaklings their place.
Why come to school? You just get in everyone's way. A loser like you is gonna get nowhere anyway.”
Don't look at me with your ugly mug. It's so sad to look at.
Oh you gonna cry now? Of course you are, you whiny weak little bitch.
I don't give a shit if the teacher told you to be in our group. Fuck off, gaywad!

That's really fucking sad, Isaac.

“Shut up!” Isaac blurted as he sped down the road, his muscles trembling with rageful power. It was nothing new to Isaac. Every time he succeeded, he heard some form of Trent's harsh voice. Even simply being outside made Trent's harsh words appear. That's why Isaac rarely left the house. Each time he heard Trent's voice, he felt even more inclined to just punch Trent square in the face again. He probably wouldn't mind killing Trent. He felt like he'd explode if he didn't hurt Trent in some way.

Once home, Isaac burst into his house and didn't even bother shutting the door. He stormed to Trent's room, where Trent was lying on the floor. Perhaps resting between his useless workout sessions. Isaac pounced on Trent, readying his fist to slam into Trent's skull with every inch of might he had. Trent didn't seem all that frightened, and instead, was more focused on Isaac's actual expression.

“Uh... Problem, bro?” Trent cocked his eyebrow, knowing that all of this was because he got under Isaac's skin somehow. The question caused Isaac to shake even more as his fist lingered in the air.

“You! I should be in control now that I am so strong. But you... Are always still there!” Isaac's fell forward, his chest now inches away from Trent's face. He was trying his best to hold himself up, but his body's trembling made things harder for him. “I thought all it'd take is this to finally get you out of my head. I'm the stronger one now! You're the pathetic loser now! But... You're still... I just don't understand it...”

Trent wiggled his way out from under Isaac, and stood up expecting Isaac to do the same. Instead, Isaac collapsed on the floor entirely. Trent rolled him over on to his back to look at Isaac's face. In short, Isaac's expression summed up his life. It was a sad and anxiety ridden mess. Trent realized what that all meant, and wasn't too surprised by what his past actions have done to Isaac. All it took was a few hours outside the house to reduce Isaac to a quivering mass of muscle.

“Isaac...” Trent didn't even know how to approach the situation. Still, that's never stopped him before. “I'm sorry I did this to you. Really. Just tell me what I can do to make you stop crying? I... Man, I didn't even know what I was doing back then... I was just a stupid kid taking my shitty problems out on the first guy I laid my eyes on.”

Isaac just looked at the ceiling with a watery stare. Trent mounted Isaac and leaned forward in an attempt to at least get Isaac to look at him. “It feels really shitty being the guy who did this to you, ya know? Just a piece of fucking busted garbage ruining a sweet guy. A guy who was smart and people liked you... Until I made sure they didn't... Just so I could feel better... So you know what? If beating the shit out of me makes you feel better, go for it. I deserve all of this.”

Isaac glanced at Trent's face before looking back at the ceiling, just to make sure it was Trent saying those things. The Trent he knew would never say those kinds of things. Like some miraculous epiphany (or common sense at this point), Isaac realized that Trent was indeed different. He was a better man who could at least own up to his mistakes. Isaac almost didn't want to believe it. A part of him wanted to vilify Trent. To keep Trent as the evil thing that ruined him from the inside-out.

“Is this some attempt to get some sort of pity from me? You are practically the perfect human being, in terms of genetics. You are driven. You are strong. Everything is easy for you. Your life is anything but hard.”

“Yeah, I got some of that a few years back. But every time a hot guy walks by I feel like I'm in highschool again... Fuck, even looking at you now makes me feel like garbage. A fucking useless queer. A fake man.” Trent trailed off as he looked away in disgust. He was unconsciously rubbing Isaac's upper pec, gently and in a small back-and-forth motion. Isaac noticed that Trent's mind was also plagued by something out of his control. His mind was saying no, but his body was trying very hard to say yes.

“... You're... Gay?” Isaac seemed winded. “That doesn't mean you're defective, though.”

“Heh... If you say so. In the 8th grade I came out to my folks. When it was all over, my mom had to work two jobs to support me and my dad totally disowned us. So I felt like shit... Just so... Worthless. So when I got to high school in a new city I tried to keep to myself, but guys there were so good looking. And they got even better every month! Then... You... Fucking hell... I couldn't stop being hard around you... It made me sick. And angry. So I hurt you.” Trent's hand stopped moving over Isaac's chest and balled up into a fist. “A part of me just wanted to confess that I was gay and just make out with you or something but. then I was afraid of how everyone would treat me if they knew I was gay. I just... Isaac, I just want to fix you, OK? You didn't deserve any of that bullshit in high school. I did this to you. So I have to help you. Just tell me what to do.”

Isaac couldn't help but admire Trent's stoic expression. He essentially just laid everything out and did it without a single tear or lip quiver. Isaac reached out and put his hand over Trent's. Isaac paused for a moment, and with a sigh, he knew what he had to say. “Trent... You can start fixing this by... Switching back with me. Get up.”

“Uh?” Trent scratched the back of his head in confusion. He got off of Isaac and crossed his arms. Feeling awkward for being so close to Isaac just moments ago.

Isaac stood up and gestured for Trent to follow him. First he closed the front door and then made his way to the lab. Once in the lab, Isaac feverishly went to work at the computer terminal. Pulling up current stats, entering rerouting instructions, and preparing to undo the mess he caused. “I can't get rid of the version of you in my head like this. I don't know what to do. But you're not the same man. So you should just go and let me figure things out how to deal with my own problems. You have nothing to learn from this. Only I do.”

“Hold up.” Trent looked at what was on the screen for a moment. “I'm the one who fucked you up. So it's my problem too. Do you think this is going to solve anything?”

“Do you want to stay small? Is that it?” Isaac became annoyed that Trent was holding things up. He just wanted Trent gone before he did something he'd regret. Isaac knew he shouldn't hurt Trent anymore, but the old Isaac wanted to rip Trent to shreds.

“Fuck no! But I'm not gonna go anywhere. I mean, like, you sold my place so I have to stay here.” Trent shrugged his shoulders, “That means I should help you since I'll be here anyway.”

“Fine. How?”

“For starters... Don't go back to your old self. Look at that, 5'6”? Why the fuck even bother?” Isaac squinted, unsure if Trent was actually trying to be a bully or not. “Bump yourself up to 5'9” at least. And your body is fine, but why not just use my lean genes... Hehe, lean genes... Uh, yeah, use my genes to beef up a bit. But without taking my muscles! I want all of those back. Don't go back to your old self. You have the power to change yourself! Change anything you want to. Er, but your original body isn't bad at all. Let's just make it clear. Your original bod was still kinda hot.”

Isaac looked at the keyboard and then the screen. He didn't know where to begin. He didn't even know if he could fix himself to be happy with what he had. Isaac felt Trent's hand go over his and guide the cursor over the various sliders. Isaac's height was increased, metabolism was set to be like Trent's metabolism, then finally his penis and testicle size was altered. Isaac couldn't help but blush. “That's... Too big...”

“It's an inch shorter than mine.” Trent smirked.

“It.... It is?” Isaac looked down at his crotch. “That's ridiculous.”

“Wooooow, you have my dick and didn't even bother playing around with it?” Trent seem legitimately insulted. “That's a fucking shame, Isaac.”

“Sorry I'm not a horny animal like you are.” Isaac rolled his eyes.

“Huh...” Trent continued mousing through the tabs. “If I up your testosterone, that'll fix that.”

“N-no, that's too much. That's crazy!”

“It's a little bit less than mine. Last I checked, anyway.” Trent laughed.

“I only set it to average last time.” Isaac trailed off. “You really are a ridiculous male specimen. Almost like a hyper idealized version of a man.”

“Duh.” Trent continued making slight changes, but stayed away from Isaac's head. “You can't have my muscles, but you can feel what it's like to be me. Kinda. And if you wanna bulk up, you can. I'll even help you. Then you can beat me up even though I'll be huge too. That'd feel great, right? Heheh...”

Isaac tried to hold back a smile, but it happened anyway. Trent's ability to act so nicely was amusing and impressive, given the circumstances. He finalized the changes for himself and went right for Trent's profile. He moused over to Trent's stats and set everything back to factory default, so to speak. He altered a few genes though, one to stop myostatin from interfering with muscle growth. And another to boost Trent's repairing speeds so he could workout more and sleep less. “Anything you would like to change?”

“Can you make me straight? That's all I care about. Can you do it?”

“Trent, it's not that simple. There's many factors and allegedly multiple genes in charge of what you're attracted to. I'm sorry, I can't make you straight. I can cut your libido entirely so you don't ever have to worry about unwanted sexual thoughts.”

“Nah.” Trent sighed, “I hate them, yeah, but I like jerking off too. I even like banging chicks even if it's hard for me to do it. They sure love it though. What can I say? Orgasms are fucking aweeeeesome.”

“Have you ever tried to have intercourse with a male?”

“Nope.” Trent shook his head. “I can't shake it, man. I get sick every time I think about another dude like that. I fucking hate this, Isaac. Me being gay has done nothing but fuck up lives. My mom's life, your life, and even mine. It just... Ug, it fucking sucks.”

“I see.” Isaac was saddened by Trent's response. Isaac knew of his own inner pain, but he didn't know how bad Trent's pain was. Sure, Isaac was probably worse off now. But Isaac didn't like the idea of Trent hating himself for being gay. Isaac was gay, after all. If a man like Trent couldn't be proud to be himself, how could Isaac ever hope to be proud of himself? Then it hit him. An idea!

Isaac made a few changes. Ones to eliminate Trent's response to stimuli from another male's sensual touch. It wasn't easy to do, but making the nanobots suppress Trent's natural response was still doable. In short, it was now impossible for Trent to get headaches or stomach aches by altering his body's response. He also altered the nanobots to give Trent more control over the workings of his manhood, as well as receive more pleasurable stimuli while with men he finds attractive. He felt like if Trent could be happy, maybe he could be too. These changes would ensure Trent would finally be able to be with a man, and then perhaps finally accept his sexuality. Although, Isaac didn't know if he was going too far or not. But in his mind, he already knew he went too far after changing Trent in the first place. So what's another few changes? “There. Step into the chamber. It's time to fix this mess I made.”

"Our mess. We'll fix our mess, Isaac." Trent awkwardly smiled.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

Awwwr, poor Trent. <=( I can understand why he hates being gay and all. But why couldn't IIsaachelp him see that being gay is not as bad as long as he has the right people around him? Maybe if he had more gay friends (true friends) they could help him and his mother out and Trent and Isaac could work together to close their horrible pasts and move on to a better future? ^^

I hope that Trent will no longer hate being gay in a future part and have Isaac change back the changes to his reaction to male stimuli so he can be who he has always been. <=')

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I'm a fan of your novel!

I've liked muscle theft for a long time, and I especially love this work of yours. Trent's repentance, Isaac's revenge, true forgiveness and understanding, and their solution... I praise Trent and Isaac for their mental growth through this process. As much as I like muscle theft, I like the character to grow through it.

I hope you can write another wonderful work afterwards. Then, have a nice day!