A Strange Occurrence at Fort Morgan

Ok so I've only ever posted like one other story here before so I'm too experienced at this. Lol I'm currently vacationing in Fort Morgan, AL and this little idea just kind of popped into my head yesterday so I'm just gonna see how it goes so I hope you guys enjoy! :D If I do end up doing multiple parts I will just post them all in this thread...(constructive criticism appreciated :) )

A Strange Occurrence at Fort Morgan Part I

It had been a long and stressful senior year, but my buddies and I finally survived college and graduated this past May. In celebration, the three of us decided to rent a house down in Fort Morgan, AL for a week and just relax. There were only two rooms so two of us had to share a bed while the other got a bed to themselves. This decision was obviously made with a classic round of Rock, Paper, Scissors. Ben ended up winning so he moved his stuff to his room, while Cresley and I moved our stuff to our room. The bed was a king-sized bed so there was still plenty of room for both of us to be comfortable.
The company that owned these houses supplied us with a golf cart for us to take down to the beach so as soon as we unloaded our things, we changed into swim clothes and hopped into the cart and headed down to the beach. We got to the beach and found our spot and took off our shirts to get into the water.

I'm usually kind of self-counsious about taking my shirt off, especially in a public place. I've always been known as the "tall skinny guy" growing up and even in college, but those four years were full of bad eating habits and broken promises of getting into a steady gym routine. Needless to say, I am not quite the "stick" that I used to be. I am not fat by any means. I just have a little extra weight that gives me kind of a funny shape. Cresley and Ben are my best friends, though, so I know that they aren't going to judge me and I could care less at this point about everyone else on the beach. Cresley has always been one of those guys that you can see by his body type that he has so much potential to look good if he would just go to the gym on a regular basis, but he doesn't. He has a fairly average body type, about 6'1, 160lbs with a thin layer of flab. Ben is the most muscular out of the three of us. He's not huge or even ripped by any means, but he is the most committed to the gym of the three of us and it shows. He's just a little thicker than both of us and he has some muscle to show for it at 5'9 and 180lbs.

We quickly ran into the water and dove right into the crisp, cool ocean water. After the initial shock of the chilly water on our bodies, we noticed that the waves were minimal, which was disappointing. My favorite part of going to the beach is the adrenaline rush of hopping huge waves or trying to catch a good wave with a boogie board. The water was very clear, due to the lack of waves. We could see all sorts of fish, sand dollars, and crabs scurrying around our feet. I was busy trying to catch a crab when I heard Cresley yelp in pain. I immediately looked up and saw a very unique-looking fish swim away. It was probably a foot long. I had never seen anything like it. Cresley seemed fine, but he was looking at his ankle. All I saw was a spot of blood on his ankle.

"What happened?", I asked.

"I was just looking at the sand dollars in the water and I took a step back and felt a sting on my ankle. It felt like there was some sort of worm on my leg, but when I looked down I just saw this crazy ass fish swimming away and this small hole in my foot. I guess I accidentally stepped on the thing and he freaked and bit me!", said Cresley.

We probably stayed in the water for a couple more minutes before just calling it quits and going back to the house. The water just wasn't doing anything and Cresley was acting a little strangely after his encounter with the weird fish. We got back to the house and cleaned off his cut and put a band aid on it. We settled in for the night and made a few snacks to eat while watching a movie. I kept kind of glancing at Cresley during the movie because he was acting a little funny. He seemed to be sweating quite a bit and he was totally pigging out on the snacks. He didn't seem to be paying attention to the movie at all. The movie ended and we all turned in for the night. As we got into the bed, I asked Cresley if he was feeling alright.

"Yeah man. I feel fine! It's just so hot in this house right now and I'm absolutely starving!"

"Oh. Ok then. We don't need you to be playing Mr. Tough Guy and playing off this fish bite if you aren't feeling good. The last thing we need is to spend the rest of the week at a hospital."

"Nah dude I'm fine. I'll feel better in the morning."

With that, I turned off the lights and we went to bed. I crashed and slept straight through the night. I woke up the next morning to Cresley right next to me. I was really annoyed because I knew how big this bed was. We almost had enough room for a third person to sleep in between us. I tried to push him back over but he didn't budge. He felt really thick too, which was really weird. I nudged him and tried to wake him up and he just grunted, but it didn't sound like him. This grunt was a lot deeper. I freaked, thinking someone else was in the bed with me. I flipped on the lights and whipped the covers back.

What I saw cannot be logically explained. Cresley was....well. He was enormous. It definitely explained why he was almost on top of me on my side of the bed. He now took up over half of the bed with his massive body. He usually just slept in a pair of comfortable stretchy gym shorts and no shirt, which was a good decision on this particular night. Somehow in the night, Cresley had grown into a muscle-bound behemoth. He had most likely surpassed Jay Cutler in size. His neck was thick and bulging, which explained for the deeper grunt. His already handsome face was even more chiseled and masculine with a thick beard to accommodate the bull sized neck. His traps practically swallowed his neck leading down to a set of shoulders that were the size of bowling balls. And his arms. Sweet Jesus his arms were huge. They had to be at least 23 inches around. His forearms were just as impressive and covered with a thick layer of dark hair and thick, bulging veins. His pectoral muscles were just as unbelievable. They were like two big watermelon halves just jutting straight in the air covered in dark hair. His back was so unbelievably broad and tapered down to practically the same size waist that he had before his freaky transformation. His abdominal muscles were thick like cobblestones with a trail of hair heading down to his goods.

His shorts were clinging to his body for dear life. His quads were the size of tree trunks, so thick and sinewy with muscle. His calves had to be bigger than my head. I could see the outline of his huge member trailing down one side of his shorts. How his shorts managed to not bust at the seams between his quads and his enormous cock and balls baffled me. He was laying on his back but I could tell by the way that he was laying, that his butt had to be just as glorious as the rest of his bulging body. I just stared, mouth agape, taking in the sight. I nudged Cresley again trying to awaken him and he stirred.

"What the hell man!?", I screamed.

"What the fuck are you talking about dude? Whoa what the hell is wrong with my voice?"

"Try looking in the mirror, Mr. Incredible."

Cresley struggled to get out of bed, due to his new size and he immediately started to notice that things were obviously different. He noticed his big, meaty hands that led up to his thickly corded muscular forearms and just stared in wonder. He noticed how his chin was now able to rest on his enormous chest for some reason and how he could barely see past those enormous pecs to see that his shorts were painted onto his thunderous quads. He snapped out of it and continued to struggle to get up, adjusting to all of his new weight. Once he stood up, I finally saw his ass. That beautiful, glorious ass. It jutted straight out, defying gravity stretching the fabric of those poor, poor shorts just about to their breaking point. He waddled over to the full length mirror, attempting to get used to his thicker legs. When he reached the mirror, he just stared, mouth agape.

"Holy shit man! Look at me! I'm fuckin' huge! I feel like the strongest person in the world right now! This is fucking incredible bro! Everything just feels so tight! My skin feels paper thin!"

His arms jutted out at forty five degree angles because of the thickness of his lats. He flexed his triceps and they exploded with power. By now, my cock was hard as a rock, staring at this behemoth that was my best pal, Cresley. I never really considered Cresley as anything more than a brother to me, although I always thought he was a great looking guy. Now it took every ounce of restraint to keep me from just jumping onto him right now and just worshipping every inch of him.

He started flexing different muscle groups and I was losing myself in all of his glorious musculature. It was when he did a most muscular pose that I lost it. I think I orgasmed harder than I ever have in my shorts that morning. His muscles just exploded with size and power and I lost it. Luckily, he didn't even notice me. I mean why would he even pay attention to me when he has the body that he has now? He spent at least the next fifteen minutes just exploring his new body.

"I can't wait for Ben to see this."

To be continued...?

Edited by Guest
Changed to default colour

A Strange Occurrence at Fort Morgan Part II

Cresley lumbered down the hallway, with difficulty, to Ben's room. We opened the door to see that he was still asleep. Cresley stood at the foot of the bed with his colossal arms crossed as I woke Ben up. He groggily opened his eyes and when he had time to focus on what he was seeing, he looked like he almost shit himself in surprise.

"What the fuck man!? Who is this guy and why is he here?!...HOLY FUCK! CRESLEY!?!?! What the fuck happened to you man!"

"I don't know bro," rumbled Cresley in his deep, baritone voice. "I woke up this morning with all these crazy muscles. I definitely ain't complaining though!"

We were all dying to know how much he actually weighed now so we got the bathroom scale out. As he stepped on it the needle came to a stop at an unbelievable 270lbs. He gained 110 fucking lbs overnight. How does that even happen!? For whatever reason, I thought of the crazy incident with the fish yesterday. 

"Cres, what happened to that mark on your ankle from that weird fish yesterday?", I asked.

His massive frame made it a little more difficult for him to maneuver his foot around to see, but he eventually managed.

"I don't know. I completely forgot about it. What the hell? It's completely gone! There isn't even a scar or anything." 

During this whole conversation, Ben was completely mesmerized by Cresley's huge, bulging body. Things were starting to get really weird. There was a part of me that was connecting that weird fish to Cresley's insane growth, but it just didn't make sense. Nothing made sense at this point. During this whole conversation, Ben was completely mesmerized by Cresley's huge, bulging body. I then realized that Cresley needed some new clothes to accommodate his new bulk, so I ran to the store and just grabbed a couple of XXL T-shirts and a few pairs of shorts that I was sure would fit over his mammoth thighs.

When I returned to the house, I was shocked to find Ben on his knees sucking off Cresley's enormous dick. I wasn't sure if I was more shocked at how big his dick was or that Ben was the one sucking him off. Ben is as straight as a board, constantly parading women in and out of our dorm room when we were at college. Yet, here he was-his mouth stretched wide around Cresley's thick cock with lemon-sized balls hanging freely below. They were so caught up in the moment that they didn't even hear me enter the room. I just stared dumbfounded as I watched it all play out. Cresley was rubbing his thick paws all across his hairy body when I actually saw his balls contract and then a blast of cum entered Ben. He tried his best to catch all of it, but it began spraying out of the sides of his mouth. It was just too much for him to handle. The stream finally slowed and Ben was on the floor, exhausted and covered in Cresley's sticky man juice.

"Uh...sorry to interrupt guys...Cresley, I have some new clothes for you since you obviously can't fit in your old stuff anymore. Go try some of it on real quick."

Cresley grabbed the bag and pulled out the shorts. He stretched them past his massive thighs and over his thick bubble butt. They fit him perfectly. These shorts made his ass look incredible. He then slipped on the shirt after some trouble. He was still getting used to all this extra bulk shifting around when he moved. The shirt accentuated his billowing chest perfectly and fell loosely over his abdominals. His back stretched the shirt just the right amount and his arms filled the sleeves completely. I chuckled as I thought back to how ridiculous Cresley would have looked wearing clothes this size yesterday. They would have practically swallowed him. 

"Guys I'm loving all the attention I'm getting from you two, but I am about to pass out from starvation. We need to get some grub asap."

With that, we all hopped in the car (squeezed in if you are Cres) and headed up the street to a local pizza joint. Ben and I split a medium pepperoni between us, but Ben ate almost all of it, surprisingly. Cresley ordered three large meatlovers pizzas for himself. We just gaped as we watched him destroy all three pizzas as if they were a snack. He finished those three and went back and ordered one more, because he was still hungry. I couldn't believe how much food he had just put away. We returned back to the house with plans of changing and going down to the beach. Cresley could hardly wait to show off his new beautiful bod. He was about to head upstairs when he grunted in pain and collapsed to the floor. Ben and I rushed over to him to see what happened. He was soaking wet with sweat and his skin was radiating with heat. That's when it started.

Before our very eyes, Cresley started to grow again, because a 110lb gain just isn't enough for one day. Each muscle began to pulse and contract, but with each contraction, the muscle would remain the same size. His muscles just kept pumping bigger and bigger. His grunts turned into deep, guttural moans of pleasure. His arms expanded from their previous 23 inches to a ridiculous 40 inches of solid, rock hard beef, destroying the sleeves of that brand new shirt. His chest ballooned outward, causing his shirt to literally explode down the middle while his back and shoulders broadened even further, obliterating the shirt I had just bought him. I watched as his quads thickened even further to inhuman sizes of at least 50 inches each, which caused the legs of his shorts to ride upwards and upwards, before ripping down the sides. His feet expanded even larger, along with his gargantuan calves.

The intense growth finally began to slow down as he breathed heavily. He rose up from the ground and that's when I noticed that he had not only gained more muscle, but he had grown taller too. He towered over me and Ben now. He had to be at least 7 feet tall at this point. Somehow his obscenely huge member had managed to stay contained by his poor shorts until he began to observe his even more muscular body. His cock immediately swelled to full mast, obliterating what remained of his shorts. The beast had to be at least 15 inches long and 6 inches around now with two hefty grapefruit sized balls. All I could do was stare. Never had there ever been a more perfect and beautiful specimen of human musculature. There didn't seem to be an ounce of fat on his body. His pecs ballooned out in front of him like two large pillows, nipples pointed straight to the ground. His chin rested comfortably now on them, restricting his vision below significantly. His arms bulged with an immense power, forearms rippling with sinewy muscle. His feet were spread so far apart to accommodate the thickness of his thunderous quads. Each of his quads were almost twice the size of his waist. He walked across the room to the mirror to observe himself and what he saw made him cum immediately, so much that he actually shattered a good chunk of the mirror. 

"Sweet Jesus! What the fuck is going on with me!?" boomed Cresley in his deep, bassy voice. "I'm a fucking monster now!"

Again, all I could do was stare. I caught a glimpse of Ben and he was just as dumb-struck. He looked kind of funny though. He was sweating a little bit and I heard his stomach growl. How could he still be hungry after that medium pizza that he practically ate by himself? My attention was quickly drawn back to Cresley and his massive form. We brought him back to the scales ( we had to find a second one for him to stand on because he was that huge) and weighed him in. I almost passed out at what I saw. Both scales together added up to 685lbs. 685lbs. Just yesterday, he was a scrawny 160b guy with very little muscle tone. Over the course of 24 hours, he had somehow gained something like 500lbs of pure muscle and almost a foot in height, turning into this titan. Nothing made sense anymore. My poor brain just couldn't process what was happening anymore. As I began to black out, I could've sworn I saw some sort of tentacle peek out of Cresley's ear before retreating within. 

To be continued...

Love it. Keep it going! Get the other two in the water to get bit by that fish. Would love for one to end up with ridiculously low hanging soccer balls for nuts.

What an amazing story gameboy487. I LOVE it when I start to read a story only to discover a Part 2 written as well; it's like a present-within-a-present. You have a snappy, well-paced writing style that keeps the action moving, and the tentacled cliff-hanger ensures that your readers are going to come back for more! 

Man, why has stuff like this never happened when I've gone on holiday with friends? Clearly I must encourage my buddies to get bitten by more fish...