Lex's Fulfillment

Lexfan

8 hours ago, Lexfan said:

When the hero regained consciousness, he could tell he was lying on some kind of platform, but his body was unresponsive when he tried to move - even his eyelids would not open.  Although he could not see himself, he could tell that he was naked and no longer wearing even the remnants of his uniform that had survived his struggles with super-powered Lex.  As he gradually gained sensation, it felt as if all of his skin was burning.  The burning sensation gradually dissipated over several hours as he attempted to regain control over some portion of his body.  

Eventually, the hero managed to open his eyes.  At first, it was difficult to focus, but after a few minutes he could tell he was in a large room filled with mechanical equipment.  Although he could not turn his head, in a mirror above he could make out Lex across the room, his back turned to the hero, reading a monitor.  As if in a hospital, Lex wore blue scrub pants, his dense thighs stretching the material to its limits. The  surgical outfit was incomplete, as he wore no top - it was unlikely one existed that could cover the span of his massive back laterals. Even in his confused state, the hero could not help but notice the massive bulk. However, he could also tell that Lex was no longer the gargantuan creature that he had transformed into just before knocking the hero unconscious. Even without that additional mass, Lex was enormous. 

The hero realized that while he was unconscious, Lex had clearly done something to him, leaving him now paralyzed. He concentrated and managed to raise his left hand slightly a few inches, but it then fell back onto the platform beneath him. At this point, the hero was helpless. Lex heard the sound of the hero’s hand collapsing on the platform and turned around toward the hero. 

“So Sleeping Beauty, you are back with us.”    

Lex walked over to the platform on which the hero lay prone and looked down leaning over the hero’s face.  Even with his limited ability to focus, the hero could not avoid the site of Lex’s massive pecs, traps  arms, making the hero feel even more trapped in this immobile state.     

Lex placed his hand on the hero’s chin and his fingers reached out to stroke the hero’s jaw. It did not escape the hero how even that simple movement caused Lex’s arm to ripple and bulge. 

“Amazing, your jaw was shattered by my hand but you would never know now that it had any damage.  Have to hand it to those super healing powers.”  

The hero recalled the moment of Lex’s over-sized hand striking his face and the sound of his jaw snapping just before he lost consciousness from the concussive force of the blow.

“Are you able to talk yet?”

The hero attempted to use his voice but to no avail.

“Apparently not.  That shouldn’t last long.” 

The hero made an effort to lift himself and his head lifted an inch or two off the platform.

“There you go.  Relax, You will be up and at me in no time.  No need to rush, you took in a lot of energy in the process. Even you will need some time to get over that.”

The hero’s mind raced - what process?  Lex had obviously done something to him, but what? Could Lex have devised some means of draining his power, leaving the world completely defenseless?  If so, what did Lex mean that the hero had taken in a lot of energy?

Lex leaned down moving closer to the prone hero.

“I can see in your eyes you’re worried.  Relax, I didn’t remove your spine or neuter you.  What fun would that be? As I expect you will soon recognize, I went for just the opposite.”  

The hero glared at Lex and again attempted to pull himself up, this time making a few inches more progress.

“There you go. Just give it a little more time. No need to rush. We’ll be playing again real soon. And it should be a lot more fun now for both of us.”

Lex placed his right hand on the upper portion of the hero’s chest. Although the hero could not move his head down enough to see, he could feel Lex’s fingers stretch out and press into the hero’s chest, as if measuring its mass and hardness. 

Lex looked up and down the hero’s naked body and then stared into his eyes.

“You know, you have always been the most beautiful man. You put those statutes of Greek gods to shame.  Just another thing I resented about you. But looking at you now like this - you have no idea how hard I have to work to control myself.” 

The hero felt Lex’s hand slowly move down the crevice between the mounds of the hero’s chest, and then reached around the bottom of the right lower chest, Lex’s powerful fingers squeezing into the meat of the hero’s pectoral. The hero’s eyes shot open with the unexpected sensation of being fondled.

Lex saw the hero’s reaction and responded: “Well that got your attention. Maybe a little more stimulus will accelerate getting you up and moving again. I designed the platform you are on to withstand several tons. Let’s put it to the test.”

Although he could not turn his head sufficiently to see, the hero could hear Lex untie his surgical pants and pull them down. The hero realized that Lex was now standing over him naked. The hero saw Lex reach his massive left arm across the hero, placing his left hand down alongside the hero’s right shoulder. The hero’s heart began to beat faster and he managed to adjust his head to the left side where he saw Lex place his right hand alongside the hero’s left shoulder. 

Suddenly, with his arms straddling either side of the hero’s shoulders, Lex lifted his legs off the ground and raised himself up over the prostrate hero, the toes of his feet landing on either side of the hero’s feet. Lex had positioned himself in push up position with his herculean body hovering directly over the hero, his face looking directly into the hero’s face. Their eyes locked. The hero attempted to lift his arms to push Lex away but still was unable to move them more than a few inches.

“And now my dear old enemy, let’s start really getting to know each other.”

The hero realized Lex’s face was moving closer to his own, and he felt something rock solid pressing suddenly into his chest. He realized Lex was gradually lowering himself onto the hero. As a sense of panic began to take over him, the hero’s still paralyzed body began to slightly shake as he attempted to raise his arms to resist. He made more progress than before but nothing like what would be required to halt Lex’s descent onto him. He could feel the weight of Lex stretched out on top of him. He felt Lex’s chin slide across the hero’s jaw as Lex moved to speak into the hero’s left ear.

“I thought a little full body massage might be just what you needed to get you up and moving again. I hope this feels near as good for you as it does for me.”

The hero could feel Lex begin to rock his hips into the hero.  The hero could tilt his head up just enough to see the large mounds of Lex’s chest push over and over into his own. As Lex pumped his body with increasing intensity into the paralyzed hero underneath him, the hero could feel his own heart begin to pound harder as sensation started to return throughout his body.  

As the hero’s paralysis began to lift, the hero suddenly realized that Lex’s large hard cock was pressing against and rubbing into his own.  He struggled with intensity to regain control of himself and force Lex off him, but most of his body would still not obey after whatever Lex had done to him. Lex could tell the hero was trying to resist which caused him to continue his thrusting even harder. 

“What’s a matter, buddy, not happy being my sex toy? I guess you didn’t spend any time in prison. I suggest you learn to enjoy it. In fact, I think you are starting to enjoy it.”

The hero suddenly realized that his own cock was hardening in response to the stimulation that Lex was forcefully applying.  The hero struggled to try and will his arousal away, but it was pointless. He could feel powerful hormones flowing through his system and his heart pounding. 

Lex wanted to enjoy the sight of the hero fighting against being brought to release. Although he continued rhythmically rocking his cock against the hero’s, he straightened his arms to lift his upper torso so that his eyes looked down into the hero’s eyes. As both of goliaths released precum, the hero’s eyes shot wide open and he was finally able to make some sound. 

“Aaaaaaaaaah!”

“So the vocal chords are back.  Great. Let’s see which of us cums first.”

The hero barely noticed Lex’s words because he was struggling to understand what was happening to him. The sexual stimulation that Lex was forcing on him was resulting in more than just an erection.  He felt contractions happening throughout his body and it seemed electricity was passing through all his nerves. His mind was racing and filled with images, particularly of Lex taunting him, showing off his new brawn and using it to humiliate and overpower the hero.  The hero found his heart pounding not just with a desire to stop Lex from hurting others, but also for revenge - a feeling he had never before known.  

Lex could see a new intensity in the hero’s eyes. He knew the hero had reached the point where there was no going back. The hero’s cock was now rock hard and pressing back against Lex’s cock. 

“That’s it Supes. Go for it. Me and you.  Man to man. This is how it was always meant to be.”

The two warriors stared into each other’s eyes, as their thrusting against each other slowed but increased in force.  Within minutes the hero’s cock became a geyser, filling the space between them. Before the hero had finished his release, Lex also erupted, his fluid mixing with that of his hated nemesis. 

After he finished, Lex lay drape over the now motionless hero for several minutes. When he finally lifted himself up, Lex could tell that the hero had lost consciousness. Lex had expected that to happen.  The release of testosterone in the hero’s system had accelerated the processes with the hero, and they would be complete in a matter of hours.  

Lex put his feet back on the floor. He did not bother putting back on the pants he was wearing before mounting the hero.  Instead, he grabbed a test tube and carefully scooped into it some of the combined ejaculate off the hero’s torso.  Lex had a hunch that he might be able to make use of the specimen. 

Several hours later the hero awoke. Any remaining paralysis had worn off, although he felt somewhat disoriented.  He was able to lean on his side and then move his feet to the floor to stand up.  There was no sign or sound of Lex.  The hero was surprised that Lex seemed to have just left him behind.  The hero felt the proportions of the room just seemed off, but he attributed this simply to his recovery from whatever Lex had done to him while he was unconscious, but he still had no idea what Lex was up to.  

Across the room, the hero saw a mirror over a sink. He needed to find out if there was any visible alteration from Lex’s scheme.  The hero considered that perhaps Lex had disfigured him in some manner to repel the public.  The hero was completely unprepared for the sight that met him in the mirror. 

Another incredibly hot chapter 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...