I am reposting this old favorite, didn't focus too much on the furry side of it, though it was mentioned a couple times. This was based off a game I had used before my phone's anti-malware triggered off it, and the phone deciding to no longer play any sound or noise.   Starts with growth with effort ending with growing without effort. I might get around to doing a sequal to it.

I was in complete delight. After all the saving, I finally owned my first smart phone. The touch screen was incredible and the ease of use blew my mind. Looking it over carefully I noticed it had a great application on it already, perfect for a growing bull. Muscle Builder was the name of this application, I didn't worry about it cause it was free and already on the phone - on the last flip page.

Launching the application turned my delight into a little dread, it wasn't to track lifting progress or anything. It was a simple game, it had a character that was rather skinny looking and not much to look at. It had only a dozen exercises that it could perform, which wasn't bad it did show how the exercise looked when it was being done. While I toyed around with it the top of the game flashed an advertisement that I got a short chuckle from, "The more you play, the more realistic it becomes."  It did have credits so when he was getting a little low on the calory count needed to do an exercise, I could get an energy drink to give him the calories needed. It even had some oddjobs so he can earn more credits.

"This is pretty fun." I commented. "If only it was that easy to build muscle"

The game beeped and a message appeared stating that the character gained a level and to keep up the good work.  A few more moments and the energy bar moved slightly on it's own. I thought of something and tried to do an exercise without having enough energy. This gave a different message, this one saying that it takes about four hours to restore all of his energy, to a maximum of two thousand calories.

Looking at the time, I put the phone into its standby mode and went to the gym. Like normal, I was in my stretch sleeveless shirt with a loose pair of shorts. I did like to show off, but only the upper half. My mind kept wandering to the game and chuckled as I was now doing a couple of the exercises I had done in the game. First was bench press and a pair of exercises focused on the pectorals, inclined dumbbell press and declined barbell press. Then I did incline rows, lat pull downs and alternating cable rows to put some stress on the back. I felt great and really pumped up.

During a pause in my routine, I went back to the new phone. It was to simply respond to a few text messages. I did open the Muscle Builder game once more and looked it over, doing one of the oddjobs that it listed and had the character do some inclined sit ups. Once again, the character gained a level and kept with a positive message of keeping at it. It also said that a couple more levels were needed to unlock a feature, but didn't say what it was.  One thing I did notice was that the exercises I had him do earlier were still unavailable to do again. I put the phone back in it's protective case and returned to my workout.

A few hours had passed and I was still and sore from hitting the weights harder than I normally do, I was on fire during my lifts. Even a couple regulars had seen this sudden shift in my attitude and was curious to the change. I had told them about the new phone, but not telling them about the game. They figured that I was just excited and it gave me a little boost to my endurance today.

After the gym, I did some poking around a few stores. Needed to restock the fridge and buy a few replacement articles of clothing. I also played wit hthe phone again, answering messages and toying with that game once more. The character looked a little buffer as I looked at it. For a human, it wasn't half bad looking. It did have a certain charm to it. I did see that some of the exercises were available again. Some recharged faster than others. It didn't get a level this time from a few exercise choices, but that didn't stop me from wanting to see how far this game will go. I was growing interested in what was to be unlocked.

It took a few days of playing but it did get the few levels needed to unlock this special feature and it was something. I could take my own photograph and have it being used as the character model, instead of the human. I just needed to have enough credits so that I can switch the model. Luck had it I saved up those credits, letting him rest instead of tanking up on the drinks. A quick photo and a couple button presses later and poof, I was looking at my digital self. Only thing was that it still had on same red shorts the human model had and a similar build, keeping his human weight. No big deal, it was just a game and the character was growing more muscular the more I played it.

I kept playing the game and doing my normal daily routine I just couldn't help but play that game for a few minutes every couple of hours. It was pretty exciting to see this digital version of myself getting bigger. It was nearly matching my size and matching my weight, when another level up screen popped up. I was playing often and gaining levels every other day, but this one seemed a little different. It was another feature it had unlocked, instead of using levels for the body parts, it was going to calculate a measurement for the digital body to make the game feel more realistic. It did warn that it would take time for seeing a difference in the measurement.

"Like with growing real muscle, it all takes time. Cannot expect my digital self to be content with level twenty arms and a level twenty-four chest, guess it'll be more fun to see how 'big' my digital self is in real world body measurements. It already weighs as much as me." I chuckled and agreed to open the new feature, just like the photo, it cost some of the credits earned from doing the oddjobs, which I keep saving up.

When the game finished adjusting the settings to use measurements, I was shocked to see that they nearly mirrored mine. I laughed again now thinking of how much the digital looked like me, wondering if it was possible to see what the future had in store for me if I kept up my workouts. All I could do was keeping playing and see how far the game would go before it said it had reached the end.

The weeks slowly ticked by, I kept working harder and harder, feeling stronger everytime I hit the gym. I could feel the intensity of my workouts and it was playing off as I was gaining size and blowing past some of my old weight platues. I was still playing the game, but this time I only did the exercises that matched the ones I was doing in the gym. It was wild to see that model was keeping pace with me, the measurements kept reading the same in the game as when I measured myself.

A few days later I had reached a new level unlocking a free feature, this one allowed the game to autoplay while the phone was in standby. All I had to do was set what exercises I wanted it do to while the phone was in standby, in the order I wanted them to be done as long as I had the character had the energy to do them. For now, I chose to unlock the feature, but not use it right away. I enjoyed being able to choose the exercises while I was active.

It didn't take much more before the final feature was unlocked. Now this one excited me to no end. The reduction of the energy needed to do the exercises and a massive increase to the available energy, to mirror a real life body builder or power lifter. To make the feature even better, it reduced the recovery time so the exercise could be done more often and can be done three times before the exercise had to recover.

"The more you play, the more realistic it becomes." The ad flashed across the screen again, this time adding "The more you exercise, the bigger you will get."

I laughed again and just focused on playing the game. When I first started playing it didn't take more than four exercises to go through all the calories; now I can do them all twice and some a third time before being low on energy. Like before, it took four hours to get back all the energy, however I played it often so the energy was rarely fully restored. It only fully recovered when I slept.

"The more you exercise, the bigger you will get." Flashed across the screen's ad space. "The bigger you get, the bigger you will want to get."

It was true. The more I played it and watched my digital self grow, the more I wanted to see him grow. At the same time I started being asked what my secret was. I was dumbstruck when they asked me that. As a bull, I was natural to grow big and powerful, my massive frame allowed me to grow massive and quickly. I snorted when I told them to leave me be while I was lifting, they kept wanting to know what I was on and where they could get some.

I gave an annoyed grunt as I weighed myself in the gym. That scale had to be off, since it was an old doctor scale that can be adjusted easily. There was no way in less than a week I could gain ten pounds. I thought for a moment and looked at the game, nope the weight didn't match the scale. The game said my digital self was heavier. I paused for a moment then laughed at myself, thinking somehow the game was causing me to grow. I shook the silly thought away and headed back home.

I breathed a sigh of relieve once I got home and stretched myself on the bed, the gym really took it out of me today. I looked at the phone and decided it was time to play with this autoplay feature while I took my nap. I set it up so it would rotate the big mass exercises, bench press, squat, and deadlift for three full uses. Then it would do the same for bicep, tricep and forearm exercises. Finally finishing off with the incline rows with the rest of the energy. I was sure to up by then, but I would let it run its course without me interrupting it. After setting it up and letting it go to work, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up right about the time the program should had finished the last exercise on the rotation. My upper body was sore from the days workout, but it felt so much more intense. I reached over and got back onto the phone to disable the autoplay and went about my day. Or least I tried to, my shirts were ripping at the seams when I tried to put them on. Even my sleeveless shirts tore with ease. I saw shocked, they weren't this way before my nap. I looked at the game and checked it's stats then compared them to my own. I nearly tripped over myself when I stepped off the scale. I was the same weight and body parts had the same measurements as in the game.  I wanted to test it out, this time doing only the leg exercises. I spent some credits to restore all the energy I spent while I was napping. I turned on the auto play to only work on my legs.

I waited a few minutes, patiently watching the game as it did an exercise and paused for two minutes before doing the next. I checked the scale and watched it slowly keep up with the one in the game. I kept having to give a little slack to the tape measure around my thigh as it too seem to grow with the game.

"How is this possible?" I asked aloud. "How is it possible for a game to be doing this? It's not possible."

As if it heard me, a new ad displayed itself. "The game is a reflection of life. The more you play the game, the more it reflects your life." Then it displayed a level up message. One that puzzled me, it was for another feature. The ability to share all progress with a friend, it was free and was already accepted without me doing anything. The screen flashed one more advertisement before going back to the game screen, "It's always nice to share with your friends."

Before I knew what it was implying, I felt my body shift. I had forgotten about the program autoplay feature and my body was steadily growing. Not just my legs, but now my entire body. It was slow, but steady. I watched the scale as it slowly showed my weight increasing a quarter pound every couple of minutes. I thumbed around for a moment and managed to turn off the autoplay feature.

After about a hour of fearing the worse, I stood back onto the scale. The weight in the game had stopped increasing as well as the real me. So it seems that the game had me going from the start. I tried to remove the game, but it wouldn't. I tried to change the model back to the human and that option was gone. I was puzzled, even the option to reset was gone. I looked at my reflection in the full size mirror.

"You know what? Being this three hundred fifty pound bull isn't all that bad." I commented to myself as I did some flexing and posing. Then I looked back at the phone. "Plus I can always make myself bigger whenever I want to. Just have to make sure I only use the autoplay very carefully, don't want to grow too big too fast. Have to make it seem - screw with natural, I need to be as big as possible as quickly as possible."

With that I went back to the autoplay feature and begin to select all the exercises on a rotation. I could no longer resist the urges. I just had to see how far this game could go, how big it could make me grow. I launched the program and let the excitement begin. I rushed as best as I could as a lumbering bull could to get into the biggest stretch clothes I could find. Only a pair of red posing trucks had enough stretch to fit - barely.

The time slowly seemed to tick by, slowly adding pound after pound of rock hard muscle. I couldn't help but feel my growing arousal slowly tightening the fabric around my package. At the moment I thought for sure it would snap, the game paused itself. I had hit another level and opened a new feature, they just came coming. This new feature had me confused for a moment - it would allow me to remove the energy required to do an exercise, but it would take longer to go from one exercise to the next. It was also only to be used during autoplay. It cost me all the credits I had stored up and disabled the power to further obtain credits, claiming it was no longer needed.

I licked my lips at the thought, autoplay the game and not having to worry anymore about lifting. It was like it read my mind, no longer did I have to make time to hit the gym and build up my body. I could do it while I just sat around the house. Sure I could still go to the gym and make it look like I was building it naturally, but I knew they wouldn't accept that. I was tingling all over when I accepted this new feature and began to run the autoplay feature. No longer was there any need to rotate the parts it was now working every part in an endless cycle.

I felt a charge run throughout my body it was like my muscles were being pumped and worked. Instead of the game working each part separately, it was doing them all at once. Each time two pounds of rock hard muscles swelled and pulsed. Thick veins running around my chest, arms and legs. I moan in delight, feeling a growing tightness in my groin. Not only were my muscles growing, but so my entire package.

The game beeped and it seemed to start running a new feature. A new ad displayed stating that bigger muscles needed bigger equipment to keep the muscles growing. Then the game resumed the autoplay, I was getting lost in the pleasure of my body growing bigger and stronger.

After an hour there was a loud snap, my red posing thong finally had enough. I couldn't help but playfully pet my massive bullhood, feeling it stretch slowly. My ball rest on my massive quads as they kept fighting for space. They ached for a release, so turned on by my growth I gave into my urge. I ended up coating a good portion of my torso with my milky white juices. I rub it into my pelt, like posing oil, only with a strong musky scent.

I was losing track of the time, only constantly flexing posing and rubbing out more and more cum. There was like no end to what my body could do. I had to see how big and heavy I've gotten, the game display read a nearly jaw-dropping weight of five hundred pounds and yet it kept climbing. A few more minutes and I had gained another twenty-five pounds. This was getting to be a bit much for me. I reached for the phone to turn off the autoplay and then it happened - it shattered in my hands. I had gotten so strong that even a light touch was too powerful.

For a moment everything seemed to have stopped, I breathed a sigh of relieve. I was already bigger than I really should had let myself grow, but I was still mobile to make the best of it. Then I felt that tingling charge feeling again, it was stronger than last time. I grunted as I felt a tug at my groin as my balls and cock suddenly surged in size, nearly doubling in size. I nearly tripped over them as they stretched down past my knees and kept me from falling forward. My muscles quickly ballooned up as the sudden increase of testosterone flooded my body.

My body was already massive and growing bigger by the second. My balls kept me from moving forward, till I managed to crawl over them before they got too massive, but my enlarged soft cock caused me to trip and landed directly ontop of it. I felt it pulse and grow along with my muscles, making me stand back up as it stiffened and freeing itself.  It stopped short of being as long as I was tall and thick as my waist at the flared head. I moaned as it constantly was leaking a steady stream of cum. My balls were producing so much that it couldn't store anymore and had to keep it flowing.

Hours roared by as I kept swelling all over, muscles constantly swelling and pulsing. I flexed the best I could while I had the power to move. My thick cock and balls kept their size, but I was slowly filling the room with cum. More than once, I got so excited when my body seemed to throb, my cock shot a blast that managed to knock a hole in a wall so the room would never completely fill with cum. For that I was thankful, but I couldn't stop the flow it only slowed down shortly after a powerful blast.

Even though I was still in a constant state of bliss, I managed to drift off to sleep. Only dream I had were getting bigger and growing uncontrollably. I got so massive in the dream, that my balls were resting on the planet as the planet seem to shrink. A ring of cum swirled around me as my cock kept pumping it out. Eventually even the Sun was tiny compared to me and yet I wanted more.

I woke up with a snort. It was about all I could do. While I slept I kept growing. I wasn't any taller but my muscles seemed to have finally stopped growing and my mighty cock and balls settled down. Even though my feet were still on the ground I couldn't take a step, my thick cock prevented my legs from moving forward; my balls kept them from going back. I took this time to think about my new position and how I ended up in it. I didn't regret it and if I had to, I would do it all over again.

I gave a light chuckle, there was that one feature that I didn't use. Or did I?  For those that read this story, I do hope you enjoy being in the same overgrown position that I am in. It is, afterall, nice to share.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...