HeroSlayer1

Hello everyone! So I’m very into superheroes, and into muscle/power theft. The following story is the prelude to a character that I’ve imagined. The story involves muscle theft, heroes and villains, mild violence, and sex. If you want an approximation of “Bael” I’d say Simeon Panda is a close fit for what I’m imagining.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy. I’m going to follow up with Bael’s adventures destroying heroes and getting defeated now and again. If you’d like to be featured as a hero and/or have an idea for an original hero, please PM me. I’m happy to be flexible with ideas (and also welcome the chance to test Bael’s limits). Anyway, please enjoy.

--

The first reports were that the men who had been excavating on the project had met a grizzly end. Four scientists had unearthed a slab of rock with strange carvings just outside of Duckwater. There were no reports of Native American activity—which made the find altogether strange, meaning more that someone had placed the artifact there on purpose. They were found close to a week after the find—their radios had gone silent, and the university that had sent them via grant had a state patrol head out to find them. Their bodies had been “licked clean”, or so it would have appeared. Just skin and bones, faded grey, withered to almost nothing. He’d never seen a thing like it.

Simon had been watching the news and taking careful note of what they were reporting. The eighteen year old was a wunderkind—the most athletic of his classmates by far, and generally handsome. Tall, over six feet, two hundred and ten pounds, a monster for anyone his age. He’d gone through a quick puberty, or so he told everyone. Hitting the gym, good nutrition, all the secrets that hid the truth. When he was sixteen, he’d been out joy riding in the desert too, and found a crafted necklace waiting in the sand for him, just a short walk from where his car had gotten a flat tire. The black obsidian necklace had gleamed in the sunlight, almost pulsating—as though it wanted to be picked up. Simon had put the thing around his neck before even knowing what was happening.

He remembered how he’d been lifted into the air, the pain that filled his body. A whole cloud of dust seemed to circle around him, and then the world stopped. He’d had a vision—a trip that he thought may have been brought on by some of the pot he’d smoked—of a muscular figure standing in front of him, a tall man with rippling abs and a wide back. He spoke to him, the words now almost forgotten, that Simon had been chosen as the Guardian, and that he needed to protect those from evil that lurked. He’d have many test of his strength, but he would be able to use his powers for good. The necklace would instill in him immense strength and vitality.

He had awoken next to his car, drenched in sweat. Already he was twenty pounds heavier, and could feel the strength in his arms, his legs. The necklace had shattered into pieces in front of him—his power would flow through him, granting him all that he had ever wanted.

Of course, the young man he was, he couldn’t just abandon his studies. He was just finishing high school, all the world watching as he began his transformation into a mutant of power and size. His peers gawked as the muscular figure that walked through the halls, and whispered about how strange it was he grew so quickly. There was talk of steroids but all those that knew Simon knew he didn’t do anything but eat healthy and work out often. He was just an anomaly, one that would certainly be granted a full scholarship on his athletic prowess wherever he felt like going.

That evening was different. He could feel the strange tingle rush through his body, the thought that there was something that shouldn’t be there. Another artifact, perhaps one like his, had been found. Something with power, something that could threaten the residents of his small town. He knew, somehow, that this would bring him into the fray. He flipped the switch on his television set in his room and sat for a minute, thinking. He needed to go for a drive—maybe to the twenty-four hour gym. He could clear his mind.

There was a line of police tape waiting for him there—two more men had fallen to whatever strangeness was happening.

“Can’t cross, I’m afraid.” The office at the tape waved to Simon, who’d gotten out of his car to gawk. Another officer had set up a lap top with his compatriot, and they were streaming a video. They both gasped at the sight they saw. Simon peered over their shoulders. The small town law enforcement didn’t mind—Simon was, after all, something of a local celebrity when it came to high school sports.

The security footage was the first determination that something was awry. The two men had been working out—amateur bodybuilders in stature, working out late. Another man entered into the building, wearing nothing but what looked like a loincloth. His black skin was pierced with sweat. His shoulders were impossibly wide and his waist incredibly small; he put the men working out to shame. They looked and laughed at his attire, to which the figure simply stopped and stared. He moved closer to them, and the men began to say something. It didn’t last long – the figure pointed at one and had him in the air, as though lifted by an unnatural force. The other soon was grabbed by the neck with his fist. He looked on in horror as his figure shrank, his biceps deflating, his chest receding. All the while the figure’s eyes grew red, his muscles more taught. When he finished with one, he moved to the other. He tossed both of their bodies aside before exiting the gym.

“The fuck was that,” One said to another. Simon was wide eyed, his stomach now turning over. He felt strange—whatever this creature was, he was nearby. He would strike again, and he needed to be stopped.

“We have to find him,” Simon said to no one, the police now wondering what he was talking about.

“And who are you?” The short one asked, an eye brow raised.

But Simon had already raced to his car and started the engine. He didn’t know where he was going—only that he could feel that he was being drawn by whatever was going to strike.

--

He cut the engine along highway 39, not far from the water tower. He wasn’t sure what made him come here, other than the tensing of his muscles. He was no hero—never claimed to be one, anyway—but he’d seen the men and women on television. The ones in spandex, saving their cities and town from certain destruction. He’d been given a gift, and it was time for him to use it. He would bring the villain to justice—stop whatever this thing was.

Justice. That’s what he would call himself. It was a suitable enough name. One that was honorable and campy enough for a young man.

He got out of his car and walked toward the water town, his chest suddenly flexing. He grit his teeth—it was as though his whole body could feel the urgency of this encounter, that he needed to call upon whatever well of strength that he had. His tee shirt began to rip as his muscles expanded. His jeans started to tear until he was in his boxer briefs. His hulking, muscular form exposed to the warm night air. He would have to work on getting a costume before taking on more villains.

“You’ve come for me?” A voice rang out across the landscape, and Justice could see the hulk emerge from behind one of the water tower columns. He narrowed his eyes and grinned at the young hero.

“I don’t even know who the fuck you are,” Justice spat out, “But I know that I’m supposed to be the one to put you down.”

The man raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms across his chest. “Oh really? Why don’t you just call me Bael. We can start with that. Until you’re just a part of me, like everyone else.” Simon cocked his head at this remark. What did he mean?

“You going to go quietly, or am I going to have to punch your face in?” He flexed again, feeling more powerful than even when he’d put on the necklace. It all made sense—meeting this man, starting his life as a hero. This would be his big break; this would be the start of what he was born to do.

He knew it.

“Go ahead.” Bael put up his hands, and then placed them on his hips. “Give it your best shot. The first one is free.”

Justice sneered. He hated people that were this cocky; he hated anyone that thought they were god’s gift. He clenched and unclenched his fists. “With pleasure.”

He took off in a run, ready to get a swing at whatever this thing was, his shoulder leaned in, his fist cocked back. He put the full force of his might into the punch, and connected to Bael’s stomach. The man crumpled some, leaning back, shoved backwards in the sand. The dust rose, and Bael coughed. Justice didn’t wait for a response, and threw another punch into his chest, and then one into his face. The man stumbled backward again. He didn’t let up on the punches, another finding his stomach and then his chin. He cocked back one more time, before Bael caught his fist in his right hand.

There it stayed.

“You ever think that feeling you got, telling you to come out, to find whoever did those horrible things, may have been a warning?” Bael whispered to Justice. He tried to swing his other fist, but this was caught too. He suddenly felt powerless—this strange, overwhelming warmth that trapped him in Bael’s fists. He closed his eyes and tried to pull away.

“Nnnnnng….” He grunted, sweat now dripping from his body. Bael stepped forward and twisted the boy’s wrists.

“You’re practically delicious. I haven’t had a meal in so long… it’s a good thing I found you, you’re a perfect appetizer to start with.” Bael grinned. In a fluid motion he slid behind Justice and clamped his hands onto the hero’s chest. Justice’s eyes snapped open and he let out a gasp. He couldn’t move. He could hardly do anything but feel the villain’s massive form pressing against him. He coughed, and found it hard to breathe.

“W-what… what are you doing to me?” He managed to get out. He tried to concentrate, to call on whatever power he’d been given, but each time he could feel Bael’s grip tighten.

“I was locked away long ago—for taking the strength from more than mortal men. But I was freed by mistake. And now that I’m free, I’m going to make myself strong again by taking down people like you.” He sneered, his words were like ice. Justice could do nothing in his grip. He flex his pecs tense underneath Bael’s hands and cried out. He moaned, weaker still.

At last the villain let go of Justice, letting him fall onto his knees in the dirt. The villain stood over him, and cast a shadow. Justice took deep breaths, and rested on his hands. He could barely hold himself up. He needed to escape, he needed to…

“Oh you’re not going anywhere,” Bael had grabbed the hero by his right ankle and put a stop to any chance he’d had. Justice fell flat onto the ground. “I don’t let anyone escape—you’re going to become a part of me. And I’m going to take everything from you. That’s how this works.”

The loincloth was removed to reveal Bael’s massive member. He pressed close against the fidgeting hero, his massive glutes already slicked with sweat. He let out a moan as he felt the demon—was that what he was—press against his tight hole. He could do nothing but close his eyes as the man began to penetrate him. He could feel the thick, long cock burrow into him, pressing deeper and deeper. The gigantic tool pressing apart his glutes with ease, welcomed in by the hero’s ass. He gasped—pleasure coming then, as though he shouldn’t resist what was happening. His own cock began to spring upward. The warmth was flowing through his body, his muscles twitching with excitement.

“F-fuck…” he could do nothing against the heavy thrust of Bael. He moaned with every inch he took. He was puddy in his hands as the villain grabbed at his shoulders and forced himself deeper and deeper. He could feel his strength melting from him, his mind growing hazy.

“Become one with me, hero…” Bael whispered in his ear. “Join me and give me the strength I need to take down more heroes…”

“Oh god…” Justice moaned. Bael’s cock was getting thicker, digging deeper. He only wanted more, he wanted to submit to him. He wanted to become him, he wanted to join with his muscle and strength. And it was then he could feel his tree trunk legs shrinking, his chest deflating. He could fell his biceps fail him. “Part of you…”

“The final blow…” Bael leaned in to thrust deep. He placed his hands onto Simon’s cock and closed his eyes. The inexperienced eighteen-year-old couldn’t help himself. He began to blow his hot, creamy load into Bael’s hands. He cried out as he came, over and over again. He couldn’t stop—what was happening to him? “That’s it… that’s it!”

Simon’s eyes grew wide as the world started to grow dark. This was to be the origin of Justice, the super muscled superhero. But now he had failed, his body skin and bones. His dick sprayed out a few final drops—and he was finished.

Bael slid his long, python cock out of the finished meal and stood. His body slick with sweat, he breathed in the last of the essence of the hero in front of him. This was just the beginning. This, my friends, was the rise of Bael, and the fall of all who would stand in his way.

--

• Like 2
  • Upvote 19

Love how you wrote it as though Justice/Simon was the main character before quickly stomping it out and twisting the whole story. 1000 high hopes for this story XD. There's never enough dark super stories out there (still waiting for the legendary Godfather to continue after a year)

Thanks for your support! I intend to keep this going and doing chapters as they come to me. May post another very soon. I'm also hopeful that people will volunteer ideas for heroes of their own making. If you've ever seen yourself as a superhero, or want to get defeated, feel free to PM or skype me! We could come up with the next chapter and have some fun! :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...