anonymous90

(Just something I'd posted on cyoc.net ages ago, thought it might fair a little better here) 

This all started when I moved in with my roommate, John.
We were both pretty well off , but since my parents had decided it was time for me to get a place of my own for college, I was pretty much kicked out until my four years were up. They said that they would pay my way into whatever place I chose, but there were to be no issues, “Or else.” My father had said. 
So I moved in with John, and we got on pretty well. Or, as well as most roommates do. 
Move in day was awkward, and with classes starting, we had little time for chit-chat. I was the first to get to the dorm, and chose the left side of the room. The dorm room was minimalistic, and the walls were just off-white, but there was a bunk bed, a small kitchen, and a sweet bathroom that would be awesome for after wrestling practice. 
John arrived just as I was about to hop in the shower before my run of the campus began. It had been a long drive from Nevada to California, and my car’s a/c had very recently gone out. While the dorm room WAS cold, I was still hot and sweaty, and ready for a shower. I stripped off my t-shirt after I had put my clothes and bags away, and as my shirt landed in the hamper, the door opened to reveal a guy about my size, but just small enough to matter. 
As I looked him over, he gave me a somewhat patronizing smirk, while looking me over as well. He was a hot boy-next-door kinda guy. Blond hair, small-but-fit build, tan complexion, blue eyes, and a killer smile. Raising his eyebrows slightly, I could tell he was impressed…and a little angry. I took a look at his bags, and he happened to have a wrestling singlet sticking out of his sports duffel. He was dressed in a tanktop and shorts, with running shoes on. 
I was tall, dark haired, and even though I was just bit bigger than he was, it showed. 
He put his bags down and walked over to me.
“Hey man! I’m John.” He said, giving me the official bro-hug. “’knew coach would put me with another wrestler. Always trying to get me to make friends.” As he said this, he gave me a rather tight squeeze, pressing our bodies a little tight for friendly comfort. His whole front pressed against mine, and the hug lasted a little too long. Not one to be outdone, I returned with crushing force, causing him to elicit a cross between a moan of pleasure and a groan of pain. I assumed the latter.
“I’m Nick.” I said, untangling myself from the sadistic hug. Immediately I felt kinda bad for not waiting on him to pick bunks. “I kinda picked my bunk already, so I guess you can be the top?” 
He didn’t answer, and instead walked over to the door, grabbed his bags, and as he rolled past me, he paused.
“I like being on top.” He said with a predatorial wink.
Puzzled and somewhat turned on, I walked to the bathroom, stripping the rest of my clothes off on the way. 
. . . 
Because this was an all-boys college, the nearest town, and girls, were about thirty minutes away. The college wasn’t particularly strict about dress code, so naturally, most of the guys wore whatever, but it being California, and the middle of July, we all wore the bare minimum. 
Class didn’t begin until 12, so I figured it’d be a good time to practice in the gym. Already, the mats were down, and wrestlers were beginning practice. The locker rooms smelled of musk and were just barely cooler than the outside. Mist was throughout, and I went to my assigned locker to drop off my duffel and dress. I stripped my shirt, and as I was undoing my shorts, the lockerroom door slammed. I decided not to pay attention until needed, and as I looked down as my shorts dropped, I saw the same sneakers from this morning. 
“Sup dude?” He stared up and grinned. I tried to return his smile, grunted, and got out my singlet. As I pulled it up, I watched from the corner of my eye as he appraised my body.
“I’m not queer you know.” I said. 
While in just his boxers, he stopped and turned fully to me with a cold glare. 
“What makes you think I’m queer, asshole?” He spat through clenched teeth. 
“You’ve got a semi, and you keep looking at me like I’m a steak or something.” My eyes narrowed. 
Still glaring, he pulled down his boxers, and brandished his dick toward me. “Does this look like a semi?”
His dick filled his pouch to the waistband,  but it wasn’t even hard. He was twice my soft length, and a little less than my girth. My guess was about 6 inches soft. Hard, he'd probably add two inches at the least. 
At my surprised expression, his glare became a cruel smile, and simple stated “and as for looking at you…not that your hard on the eyes, but I wanna check out my competition.” He pulled his boxers and singlet up, “and see what needs taking care of.” 
He strutted out of the lockerroom, and as he passed me, he made a grab for my balls, making me duck away. He feinted back at the last minute, and laughed cruelly the whole way out. 
. . . 
As practice ended, and everyone packed up, It was just us on the floor.
“Hey Nick.” He called. “How about a little friendly one-on-one? Whatever the winner wants, he gets tonight.”
I hesitated. I knew he’d ask for something ridiculous tonight…something degrading. However…I could see this working to my advantage. Humiliating him ought to get him off my back. Even if neither of us followed through, I could still walk away with my dignity. 

“You’re on-” I had barely started out when he barreled at me, knocking me on my back and straddling my chest. 

As he sat atop me, my frame seized up slightly. I didn’t feel capable of movement, though his cold-heat hands were not so much restraining my arms to the mat as caressing my biceps.
“Told you that I liked being on top.” He smirked, his blue eyes dark and hungry. Feral.
As he sat atop of me, I began feeling violated, as if someone were touching me intimately through the fabric of both the singlet and my underwear, I could see both of his hands though. His body rippled for a second, and as I felt waves of pleasure shoot through me, I could see a slight shift of his body. I felt cold, and his embrace was hot. His patronizing grin widened, and he seemed to be getting a bit more substantial, whereas I felt a little more…weak.
His body stretched longer in his singlet, and his body atop of mine felt heavier. His biceps mounded with strength, and his abs and pecs became more visible through the singlet.
Within a short moment that seemed a long time, the exchange ended. 
He leaned down and whispered. “I’ll be back for the rest tonight.”
Patting my abs as he rose to a height that was just barely larger than before, but still larger, he walked off to the locker room, leaving me on the ground, sweaty, confused, and with a great deal of cum in my boxers. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 26

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...