anonymous90

There weren't, and I've been looking for rp partners to do this kind of thing since forever ago, so, just saying, I have Skype, Yahoo, and Kik under the same account, theanonymous90, please hit me up if you're at all interested ;) 

So just to add a bit of inspiration, I recently watched this video by Brandon Harding where he works out with a smaller guy named Elliott (who is supposedly 14!!). When I saw the two, I immediately thought of John and Nick looking like theme. (Only, the same age. lol) I hope this inspires someone to add another chapter.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I lay there in a puddle of my own sweat and watched as he rose to a height just slightly taller than before, patting my abs before walking away leaving me there shocked at the encounter. He ass now perfectly filled out his singlet, and my eyes lingered just a little too long as he turned , smirked, and left the room.

After a few moments I managed to peel myself off the floor and onto my feet, though something wasn’t right. It’s almost like my own body felt foreign to me. I moved toward the mirror and though I looked much the same, subtle differences were apparent to me as my hands explored my previously chiseled body. Where I used to be ripped and defined seemed slightly softer than before. I tried to shake the thought from my mind, trying to convince myself it was all in my head as I undressed and stepped into the shower. I started massaging the soap into my sweaty mass and just thinking about him made my dick start to harden once more, I couldn’t help but start to stroke myself under the steamy water. Again, something felt off as I look down and realize that my cock seems to have lost some size as well! “Fuck, this can’t be” i think as i quickly start to go soft, stepping out of the shower and toweling off. I realize it’s almost time for class, so I quickly dress and head across campus.

I can barely concentrate, as my last class ends I finally convince myself that i just let the little punk get in my head. I flex as I walk back to the dorm “Fuck yeah” i think to myself “anyone would love to have this body!” I enter the dorm room slowly, relieved to find the room empty. I lay down, feeling exhausted from the day to take a nap, until I’m suddenly awoken by the door….

Really hoping we can get this going! I'm not a great writer by any means, just wanted to try and reboot this! The author would like others to join in and contribute!

• Upvote 7

• 3 weeks later...

(Just thought I'd bump this thread by adding a bit more to it, all things considered. If anyone wants to role-play this with me to help pump out a chapter or two, I wouldn't object ;P ) 

I stare up at the ceiling of my room, the sheets around me soaked. I look at my nightstand in the dim moon-light from the windows, looking at the clock: 9 at night. I hear the water running in the bathroom, and my heart starts pounding.

John.

I get up quickly, trying to make as little noise as possible while stumbling around trying to put on clothes that didn’t quite fit right anymore. Everything around me seemed to have gotten taller than I remembered them. My clothes looked slightly over-sized where they had once looked almost TOO snug. I look down, puzzled. I’m supposed to have an eight-pack, right?

Where eight hard bricks of muscle had once occupied, six, more diminutive lumps took their place. My pecs, also, didn’t quite obscure my view of them, as they usually did. I think back to today’s events, the feeling of dread I felt at being defeated by John in an area I should have creamed him in…and I can’t quite remember what happened after that. I remember John bragging to one of our teammates about his win against me in the lockers afterward, and then, my memories of the day skip to class. Brent, my lab partner caught me up on some of the new terms (I’d slacked on summer reading in favor of training, not my best decision, as I’d plateaued in my gains) and I’d tried my hardest to not fall asleep during the lecture. All day after the match I’d been exhausted and lethargic…

“Hey bro.”

John’s voice startled me out of my memories, and looking at him reminded me why I was trying to hurry out the door so quickly. John stood completely naked in the doorway, a wicked grin on his face, his tan muscles slick with water droplets from his shower, hair combed back, and every carved muscle deeper than when I’d first encountered him. His dick, somehow, was even more massive soft than it had been earlier today. I’d thought it was six? More like eight, or nine. Easily 11 inches hard.

“Glad you didn’t bail on me.” He said, drying his hair and then tossing his towel to the ground. “We’re gonna have a lot of fun tonight.”

• Upvote 11

• 7 months later...

(Hey guys, just thought I'd add to the story once more, and introduce a possible new character for next time ;) Sorry to have let this sit, but I've been pushed into making more stuff for the sites I'm on, so, MUCH MUCH more to come. Thank you guys so much for all the support on this one, and if you want other stuff from me, I've got a patreon now listed on my page!)

I looked up at him now a couple inches taller and ripped beyond comprehension. It was hard to believe that in the course of a day, he’d outpaced me by such a wide margin.

His abs were chiseled, his pecs jutted out in a hard shelf above them, and something I hadn’t quite noticed before, a small tattoo on his neck that looked like the outline of a diamond. It was stark against his now tanned skin, making it miraculous that I hadn’t noticed it before. And his whole face looked different too. His blond hair and boy next door looks were giving way to something far darker, masculine, and powerful. His jaw was sharper, his blond hair darkening at the roots, and the stubbled beginning of a real man’s beard growing on what was once a baby-smooth face. His body hair seemed to have thickened also, the place between his pectorals sprouting a neat bush that caught the water from his shower, his underarms much darker too. And  He seemed to have added a treasure trail since our encounter leading down to what could only be considered a treasure.

This dude’s piece was massive. And not just a footlong cock. No, he far outclassed that. Even my ten incher from this morning’s jerk session paled in comparison to this thing. It looked to be at least 15 inches. No gay man on earth would dream of taking it. Not even Drew on the swim team!

John knocked me out of my daydream with a clearing of his throat. “Well, you didn’t bail out on me. I believe our wager was ‘Whatever the winner wants, he gets tonight.’, Correct?” He looks at me with eyebrows raised and a smile that could scare men thrice my size.

“I hadn’t realized-” I stuttered, trying to come up with the words to describe how cheated I felt.

“Doesn’t matter. A deal’s a deal when you’re messing with Gods buddy. I learned that the hard way.” At his words, the lights flickered, a loud rumble of thunder resounding from outside, and a chill ran through the air.

I tried to make myself move, but pure fear had me frozen to the floor. He walked up to me, his chin in my direct line of sight, thick veins protruding from his vascular neck, tracing into his arms and down his chest. He brings a hand to my waist, slipping it beneath the waistband, and grabs my right ass cheek, his other hand moving across my stomach, teasing my abs, running his thumbs across my pecs, before finally deciding where to start.

His left hand grips my trap, squeezing down and applying as much force as necessary to get me groaning in pain. The worst part about the whole thing was not being able to struggle against it. My whole body had locked up, my upper body strained as he squeezed down, until my will gave. I could feel everything slipping. My ass took up less of the space in his hand, finally making him adjust to the small of my back. His other hand, losing the ability to squeeze my trap as it disappeared into my shoulder, found purchase on my arm, squeezing my shoulder, moving down to caress my dwindling biceps as they too slipped out of my grasp.

All this happened while I kept falling, shorter and shorter, my eyes having to look farther up as I lost inches, and then feet of height to him. Knots had begun to curl my stomach as the theft robbed me of my ab muscle, each remaining brick from our last encounter now smoothing out, leaving me with a twinks torso, my pecs following shortly after. My legs that I’d poured so much effort into over the summer were half the size they’d been to begin with. And my cock, my most prized feature, dwindled, shrinking to 7, then 6, then 5, all the way until I was left with nothing but a nub.

As I kept dwindling in height, I got closer and closer to his cock, which was now impossible to measure with just my eyes. It had to be bigger than my torso, and nearly as thick by now. His abs, as they absorbed my size, pushed farther outward, defining each mound. His pectorals engulfed the sight of his face, my new stature completely beyond the capacity to see that far up his body without standing back.

Looking up at him, he seemed to revel in my loss of power. His hungry eyes roved around each part of my body as it gave up its mass to feed his ascent to power. He made a show of testing out each muscle as it grew on him, jacking his cock as he looked on at me, like his personal slut.

I felt the drain cease as my legs gave out, my newly minted twink form starved of almost all muscle tone. It almost hurt to breathe. As I looked over my body, even the air around me felt painful. But god, my fucking cock...it was about the only thing on me that hurt in a good way. A strange way. My balls couldn’t be larger than marbles, but they ached to blow one...more....

I moaned, convulsing, as my last, final jock load exploded out of me, blasting cum on both of us, pooling on my stomach and making a mess all the way up his body, even catching in his stubble.      

My final view as I passed out was John posing in victory; He flexed his new, massive biceps, veins running the length of his arm, his foot smooshing into the puddle of cum on my chest as he held me down. He smirked, leaning forward and licking a large splotch my load off his bicep.

“Much better.”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7