teroyugi

It was a cloudless night; moonlight was the only source of light to guide my escape. I couldn’t see where I was going well but I knew HE wasn’t far behind! The thundering crash of trees smashing into the wooden wall of houses made me turn back. There he was! The first thing I noticed was his blond army crew haircut and how his head was visible above the small forest I came from. Mick was closing in on me.

“Shit! He grew again?” I said to myself as I ran into the kitchen of the house beside me. I crawled over to a window facing him, and peeked outside.

“Come out wherever you are Little Man,” he yelled.  With a grunt, the four trees in front of him were uprooted. Holding their bark above his head like they were paper with his huge titanic arms he threw them towards the backyard of the house I was hiding in. The grassy backyard was destroyed in seconds.

He stepped out of the forest and I let out a gasp at what I saw. Mick  had grown so tall that the second floor bedroom was already at his eye level. His muscles were engorged with power and blood. Each bicep was the size of a wrecking ball, his barrel chest was large and strong enough to balance a fully loaded truck. My eyes drifted lower and I marveled at the tightness of his 6 pack-abs each as large as a plasma sized TV. And between his titanic thighs was his humongous boner piercing the sky. A drop of pre fell from the slit of his dick with a plop.  I knew what he was after, and how he could break me in seconds but seeing that massive muscle giant made me hard.

Mick stepped closer to the house; I could see his massive feet through the window to the elft of the backdoor.

“Show yourself Little Man, you know you can’t resist this.” I couldn’t see what he was doing, but the sound of his heavy moaning meant he was feeling his muscles again like back in the lab- what a narcissist.

I crawled closer to the backdoor and looked up through the window, and there he was licking his right bicep while stroking his giant member with his free hand.

“All of this rock hard muscle, how can you be so selfish and not share it with the world Little Man? If you do as I say I promise you can have muscle giants to play with 24-7.” Mick released a guttural growl as his dick fired a torrent of pre-cum against the wall of the house. That one squirt made the house shake a little.

“Fine if you want to play hard to get…” Mick started twisting his right nipple and was jerking his cock faster. His face was red hot with ecstasy; I knew he was going to cum soon!

I quickly ran for the front door and managed to escape the house. A powerful roar came from behind me, I just had seconds to dodge to my right when the roof of the house I was in was blown away by a tidal wave of cum.

Pieces of wood, tiles and globs of semen flew across the street, but the show wasn’t over just yet. I watched in horror as Mick’s back was growing larger by the second. Every time he cummed he would grow.

When his growth stopped was the height of a telephone tower. “THERE YOU ARE LITTLE MAN,” he said in his booming voice. It took all my willpower to move, but before I could get far a giant hand had captured me.

It's pretty short, hehe this is what happens when I write in a horny mood. The original idea was muscle giant hide and seek. Thanks to 

Ferren_Wolf on CF for proofreading. Comments appreciated. Love to write for muscle growers.

• Upvote 12