Memoirs of Young Muscle part III

momoware

I'm afraid I haven't updated this much! I plan to though in the near future. A lot of people have messaged me about a followup so I finally got round to it. I really like the characters, one of whom is based on an especially impressive growing young bodybuilder on here. Prior instalments can be read at 

part I- https://muscle-growth.org/topic/6200-memoirs-of-young-muscle-1/#comment-58970

part II- https://muscle-growth.org/topic/7825-memoirs-of-young-muscle-2/#comment-78409

------------------------------

‘Alex, I haven’t seen you in months, it’ll be such a pleasure to look into your eyes once again!’

Mr. Richards had been sadly torn between Moscow, Tokyo and Beijing for half of the year. This arrangement had caught him by surprise, but work sometimes necessitated these inconveniences to his daily life.

Even more surprising though had been the series of emotions that Alex had gone through in his patron’s absence. Even from the beginning he had like Mr. Richards, fund him a good-looking and agreeable man to spend time with. But in the months he had been gone, Alex found himself feeling lonely and dejected, each day looking forward to receiving a call, or even better a long letter from the man who had started merely as his sponsor and had over time, at least in Alex’s head, become his lover.

Of course even this melancholy did not distract Alex from his goal; Mr. Richards had, after all, become his sponsor for a reason. He had spent millions paying for gym equipment and a team of trainers, tanners, masseurs and stylists in order to turn this young man into the biggest, hottest, most ripped bodybuilder the world had ever seen. One positive coming from Mr. Richards’ long absence had been Alex’s increased determination to impress his lover upon his return.

The phone call had awoken him, and after Mr. Richards hung up, having said he would return to London in the early afternoon, Alex knew that he had only a few hours to be ready to greet him.

He immediately ran down the corridor towards the gym and began a furious arm workout, first destroying his biceps with brutal 100 lb dumbbell curls, and then attacking his triceps for a further half hour. His usual workouts ere intense, but this put his other efforts to shame. After 10 reps he would breathe deeply once or twice, roar at the top of his voice, and then blast out another set. After an hour of this his face was bright red, pumped with blood, and the veins in his biceps pulsated noticeably with the sheer volume of blood pumping through. He stood in front of the mirror and checked himself out. He knew that his abs were tight already, and as arms and legs were Mr. Richards’ favourite body parts he wasted no time in starting a round of squats and deadlifts.

He hit some poses in the mirror, becoming visibly aroused as he did so. He pulled out a series of pictures from when Mr. Richards had last seen him and began to laugh, thinking just hoe thrilled and turned on he would be, returning to a pumped beast so much broader, taller and beefier than six months ago. He resolved no to jack off, as he wanted to hear Mr. Richards’ sensual moan as gallons of warm thick semen filled his ass later that day.

-

As the front door of the apartment opened, Alex instructed all the house staff, including the staff paid to help him train, to vacate the premises. He grabbed a bottle of champagne from the fridge and opened it, the power of the cork erupting was not enough to even slightly cause his large veiny hand to shake. He had conservatively donned a black Calvin Klein speedo for the occasion, and wandered into the foyer to greet Mr. Richards. His usual cocky and aggressive manner was changed, and on this occasion he walked over to Mr. Richards and, embracing him tightly in his huge arms, kissed him tenderly on the lips.

‘I’ve really missed you.’ Was all he said, as he poured two glasses.

The two of them sat on the couch and discussed the few months they had missed. They talked about Mr. Richards’ series of mergers in Russia and Japan, and about Alex’s enormous gains. Mr. Richards, having just arrived at Heathrow from a 12 hour flight, was exhausted, but his eyes could not stray far from admiring Alex’s giant physique. The combination of hormonal supplements that had been devised for him meant that he had also been growing in height and width, as well as musculature.

‘You haven’t shaved your pits Alex!’ Mr. Richards commented whilst licking, kissing and worshiping his protégé’s biceps.

‘Oh no! I forgot. This morning after I woke up I went and did some really tough arm and legs work-‘

‘Yes, I can see! A very nice job you’ve done. I wasn’t complaining about the pit hair, I think it’s very sexy.’ He ducked his head and began to lick the armpit hair and really relish the salty sweat that had become mired therein, ‘Alex, I’ve been away a really long time, and I’m afraid I’ll fall asleep soon, so before I do, I want this inside of me.’

As he said those last words he grabbed the huge meaty cock in Alex’s speedo that had been gradually inflating. The package in his hand felt warm and smooth, and quickly became rock hard as the two began to kiss passionately.

‘Mr. Richards, that’s fine with me! But I have to tell you something else. It’s been a hard few months, quite lonely and long, and it allowed me to spend a lot of time thinking. Thinking about my training, and about life. And...about how I think I’m in love with you.’

Mr. Richards’ hold on Alex’s cock tightened and the air in the room become tense for a few seconds. This tension was cut by Mr. Richards smiling at his lad. He leaned in to kiss the giant chest.

‘I am very relieved hear you say that Alex. For a very long time I’ve bene developing feelings for you too, beyond our little arrangement here, and not just about huge muscles or domination. I had been nervous that you wouldn’t feel the same way, but now this can become even better!’

The pair’s eyes lit up with this exciting revelation. Mr. Richards immediately stripped himself of all clothes and as it reached breaking point, Alex’s speedo tore right down the middle, with the enormous cock bursting out. Having had 6 months to prepare himself to receive this giant dick, Mr. Richards simply slid on top of the shaft and slowly allowed it to enter him. The two of them continued making out, as Alex’s massive dick moved so far up Mr. Richards’ body that his gut could be seen expanding each time he was deeply penetrated.

To be continued.

• Upvote 7