College Hulk Parts 3 And 4

hero1000

Parts 1 and 2

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part III

Steve helped Jonas to his feet.  They made their way through the hole in the fence and back up the slope to Jonas’ car. Jonas just slumped against it exhausted.

Steve opened the back door and helped his friend lie down in the back seat then covered him up with a blanket that was on the floor of the car.

“I’ll drive buddy.  You rest.  I need to think and I promise I will be careful with your car.”

Jonas smiled weakly.  “Like you took care of your car?”

“It was a blow out. Not my fault.” Steve smiled back. But Jonas had already fallen asleep.

Steve got in the driver side and took them back to school. 

When they got to Triple Epsilon house it was late and the house was quiet.  School wouldn’t start back up for 4 days so most of the guys were still away.  This made it easier for the two boys to slip back in relatively unnoticed.

Just as they got to the room they shared, a shuffling sound was heard.

“Where you been?”

They turned around to see Tony, a slightly overweight sophomore, standing sleepily in the hall.

Steve thought quickly, “I had a car wreck and Jonas came to help me out.  There was a fire and Jonas clothes went up.  Kind of embarrassing.”

Tony gave them an odd look. “Ok.  I was a bit worried because you were gone for two days.”

Jonas looked confused, “Two days?”

“Yeah.  You were supposed to help me with my project yesterday, and said you would be back soon.  You were going to meet someone.”

“What day is it?”

“Friday”

“That can’t be right.  Steve was supposed to get back Tuesday night and I called him Wednesday and…..”

Tony finished, “And that was two days ago. Wednesday we were going to go see a movie and work on the project.”

Jonas and Steve looked at each other.

Steve spoke up, “Tony, we need to get some rest.  Can Jonas help you tomorrow?  Besides he needs to get some clothes other than this blanket.”

“Yeah. OK.”  He started to walk away but turned back hopefully, “Promise?”

Jonas said, “Promise”

Jonas and Steve went into their room.

“Dude…” Jonas said.

“I know, right? Something is seriously messed up here.”

“You mean besides me turning into a green monster?”

Steve smirked, “Don’t knock it, man.  I’m still a bit jealous.  Why do I only see it in those weird dreams and you actually change?”

“Told you I inherited it.  At least that is what makes most sense right now.”

“But the time loss and my weird dreams or trips or whatever they are….”

Jonas stretched out on his bed.

Steve looked over at him, “I think you actually kept some of that muscle you grew.  Look your arms are a bit thicker than they used to be.”

Jonas raised one up and flexed it, “It does look that way.  Steve I’m sorry….” Then yawned hugely, “I can’t stay awake and talk.”

“It’s ok, man.  We can talk in the morning.  Besides I want to hear more about Jeff. I mean, your Dad.   Like what happened to him?  So maybe after breakfast we can…”

He stopped when he heard a light snore from Jonas’ bed and saw that he had passed out completely.

Steve got undressed and went to bed as well.  He didn’t remember dreaming.  Next thing he knew it was daylight out and there was a loud knocking on the door.

Jonas started awake and sat up.  Steve jumped up and pulled on boxers and opened the door to see Tony standing outside with his books.

“Tony?”

“Yeah, Jonas promised to help me with my project today.”

“Can we get dressed and have some breakfast first?”

“It’s 2:00 in the afternoon. Didn’t you eat already?”

Jonas jumped out of bed uncaring that he was completely nude. “2:00???  Are you serious?  You better not be joking”

“Yeah, I waited as long as I could.  It’s ok if you can’t help me.  I’m used to it.”

“No…wait, get in here and close the door while I get dressed.”

Jonas started pulling on clothes as Tony came into the room and sat on the edge of the bed.  Steve shook his head and threw a shirt on, after cautiously sniffing his underarms. 

“Dude, one of us needs a shower or maybe both of us.  It smells pretty ripe in here.”

Tony looked uncomfortable, “I can go to my room and wait if you need some privacy and….”

“No it isn’t like that.  We’re friends. Jonas I’m going to clean up I can’t stand this right now.”

With that he grabbed a towel and change of clothes and started off towards the showers.

In the shower room, he got undressed and turned the water on. It felt pretty good actually to have the hot water streaming down his back.  He turned around and let the water hit him in the face.  He closed his eyes and…

“Well well well.  If it isn’t our little playmate?”

Steve gasped and got a mouthful of water from the shower head and started coughing.

He turned around to see the whole shower room had changed.  The door leading out looked like a military barracks.

There framed in the doorway were Matt and Jeff in full uniform.  Matt looked a little pissed off about something.  Jeff looked kind of worried.

“What…how…”

“How did we find you?”

Steve nodded mutely

“Obviously you couldn’t get very far.  Even though you knocked the power out doesn’t mean you can get away that quick.”

Jeff started in, “Matt, this isn’t such a good idea.”

“Shut up, man. You already sound like you’re wimping out on me.  Afraid of a little muscle.  However, Steve, here threw the last of those tubes against the wall and wasted them.”

“I didn’t throw anything, you did that when you were…”

“SHUTUP!”

The steam in the shower was building up and he Steve turned the water off.  Panic was building inside him due to the complete confusion over what was happening but he at least wanted to be able to see clearly.

“Matt, I didn’t do…”

“Yeah, right.  One minute, Jeff here grows even beyond anything we ever had before.  And then you disappear and we can’t find any more of the stuff!  I’ve been holding off my change for a month because I want to have the stuff near me when I do it because it feels so much better, now cough it up!”

“I…I don’t have any stuff.  I don’t even know what that was you put into my mouth.   You wanted me to have it anyway and...”

He didn’t even see Matt’s fist coming.  He only saw stars and splotches and felt pain like he never felt before and his bare ass hit the tile floor.

Jeff was definitely concerned, “Matt stop.  This is no way to handle it…”

“You can be a pussy about this if you want but stay out of my way.”

He shoved Jeff backwards, and headed for Steve. Picking Steve up by the shoulders, he slammed him against the wall. The back of Steve’s head hit hard against the tile again and began to really pound.

Jeff walked back into the shower and tried to pull Matt back from Steve.

“Matt I’m telling you this is going too…..ahhhh….far” The last word dropped deeply in pitch.

Steve could see over Matt’s shoulder and saw Jeff’s eyes turn white and his face glowed green.  He grimaced.

Matt kept focused on Steve but smirked, “So the pussy wants to change after all”

Jeff appeared to be struggling as he reached up a hand to pull Matt back again, “No…Don’t want now…”

Steve could see Jeff’s head inching higher.  His clothes were tightening around his expanding frame, but his face was betrayed the agony of fighting off the transformation as he grunted and gasped.  The hand around Matt’s arm was thickening and the fingers grew longer.  A button burst from the front of his shirt exposing the pectorals that were expanding out wards.

Matt’s smile grew larger, “Sounds like you’re the one with the control problem not me.  If you hate it so much, just stop.”

Another button burst from the shirt and the sleeve of Jeff’s raised arm began to rip from the bicep and triceps swelling up and Matt began to struggle to fight Jeff off.

Jeff growled, “Leave him alone.  I have the stuff”

Matt dropped Steve and spun around.

This time Jeff smiled and gestured over Matt’s shoulder to Steve to get out. Then he gave in to the transformation.  His shoulders thickened and separated the sleeves from the rest of the shirt.  His legs broke out of the seams as they turned into thick tree trunks.

This was joined by another sound as Steve saw the back of Matt’s shirt split down the middle as his lats flared out and he roared at Jeff, his voice dropping in pitch as well, “YOU LIED TO ME!”

Steve scrambled to get out of the shower as the two behemoths wrestled with each other.

Matt roared, “Give them to me you loser.”

Jeff grabbed Matt around his thickening neck and threw him to the ground.  Matt was writhing on the ground as his legs broke free of his pants and he raised himself to his feet.

Jeff turned to Steve, “Run”

Steve tried to make an exit, but the floor was wet and his bare feet couldn’t get traction on the tile. Steve slipped and hit the ground sprawled out.

Matt grabbed him and pushed him back again, “You’re staying here, punk”.

Steve curled up in the corner.

Jeff grabbed Matt and pushed him away from Steve, “Leave…ughh…him…ugghhh”

There was a crunching sound as Jeff’s metamorphosis kicked into mega mode.

Matt roared at him again, “No you don’t” and tried to hold him back. 

Jeff was beyond stopping at this point. His bones cracked and stretched and thickened as he rose up towards the ceiling.  Thick green fur grew up on his legs and arms and chest.  Jeff’s brow and jaw thickened and he roared back at Matt unintelligibly. He shoved Matt against the tile wall knocking a huge hole in it.

Matt pulled free and looked angry, but also was visibly enjoying it as his now exposed manhood rose up to a foot long shaft.

“I want that for me.” He grumbled at Jeff then turned to Steve who was still cowering in the corner.

“Why haven’t you changed, yet?”

“I…I…” then it washed over him like a powerful flood.  Power and pleasure and a touch of pain caused his own penis to rise up in excitement.  Steve gasped and tried to hide his erection with his hands.

Matt smirked, “You like it too…”

Then Jeff punched him again knocking him across the shower into the other wall and nearly through it.

Steve gasped and his eyes rolled back in his head as the intensity of the change passed through him.  He felt his chest expanding as his nipples were pushed downwards. His arms thickened and his back flared out.  He could feel his legs sliding across the tile as they lengthened and thickened.  His butt swelled out raising him off the ground.

He soon realized he was now stroking himself instead of hiding as his pole grew longer and thicker.

He pushed to his feet as Matt pulled back out of the hole he had been knocked into.

Matt walked over to him and started to say something when Steve felt a second more powerful rush.  He was still stroking as he heard his own bones crack and shift.

Matt looked crazy, “YOU TOO???? What about me?”  He watched Steve grow even more immense like Jeff and thick fur sprouted over his chest and stomach and legs.  Steve was still stroking himself even harder.

Steve tried to say something but his jaw wouldn’t work correctly and he could only growl, as he felt himself grow even larger. His stroking increased in intensity.

Within a moment he knew he was close and Matt roared as the monstrous Steve unloaded on him gasping. 

Steve closed his eyes and gasped again as he sprayed Matt across the shower room.

“Dude!”

Steve opened his eyes.  There stood Jonas in a boxer and t-shirt getting ready to shower, and he was staring at a very normal looking Steve who was holding his own dick in his hands with the remains of his orgasm all over the shower floor.  The water was off.

Steve turned beet red and let go of himself. He turned around fumbling with the valve to turn the shower on and wash the evidence away.

Jonas laughed, “That looked pretty intense, man”.

Steve let an embarrassed laugh out, “Yeah…it was”

Jonas shook his head, “It’s all right.  I won’t tell anyone.  Everybody does that so…”

“This is crazy.  Matt and your Dad were just here only it wasn’t like here it looked different.”

“Maybe it’s just me, but it seems like you might be making stuff up to satisfy a sick fantasy”

“What?  After what happened to you last night?”

“Well, yeah.  But what if you found out something about my Dad and made up this other story to pry it out of me?  You know, actually, that would kind of piss me off.  I don’t like being manipulated.”

Jonas turned and started to walk back out.

“Wait.”  Steve fumbled to turn the shower off and ran to get his clothes.  He was hastily pulling on jeans and a clean shirt as he ran.
“Jonas!  Wait, I didn’t make it up. I swear!”

He chased Jonas into the hall and pushed him back into the shower room.

Jonas looked angry, “Yeah, this looks good!  You getting me alone in a shower after I caught you jacking off in here”

This time Steve was mad, “How dare you accuse….”  He punched the wall.

“I have been your friend when everyone else was picking on you and bullying you and you accuse me of lying!”

“It sure looks pretty funny”

“I don’t know what’s going on.  I don’t have any good explanation.  I tell you things because I trust you.  I could have kicked your ass a million times over but I didn’t and now that…”

“Now that you know I could just Hulk out and kick your ass…what?”

“No. Forget it.  You want to cut me off go ahead.  I can find other friends. Leave.  Better yet, I’m done.  I’ll leave and you can have the shower to yourself.  I’ll go find another roommate and move out so you don’t have to worry about me manipulating you.”

Steve whirled around and started for the door.

He jerked it open and stalked down the hall.

When he got to his room, Tony was still there waiting on Jonas bed.

“Hi, Steve.  Are you going to help me as well?  Jonas said you know chemistry better than he does.”

“No.  I think you may have to find someone else to help you.  I have to move out.”

“What?”

“You don’t know anyone looking for a roommate do you?”

“Well….”

“Sorry, don’t want to drag you into this.  Jonas can help you when he gets back.  I plan to be gone before then.”  Steve grabbed a bag and started throwing all his personal stuff into it.

“I’ll go wait in my room.”

“Fine.  Leave Jonas a note, cause I won’t see him.”

Tony scribbled something on a piece of paper and left in a hurry. Steve walked over and slammed the door behind him.

He felt betrayed hurt and incredibly angry.  He hated moving stuff and didn’t want to find another roommate.

“Asshole!  Who does he think he is?  Some little nerdy geek and I HAD to be his friend.  This is what I get for it.”

He threw more stuff into his bag. He ripped the sheets off his bed and wadded them up into a ball to carry to his…DAMN IT his car was in the shop.  He hurled the ball of bedding across the room in a fit of rage. 

Just then he heard the door open and close as Jonas walked in.

“Steve I’m….”

Steve felt all his rage boil over and he whirled around, “I ought to kick your ass”

Jonas just stood there, so Steve stalked over to him.  “Are you going to say anything?”

“I didn’t mean to embarrass you.  I’m really confused by everything that’s happening.”

“Ya know, it’s a good thing I’m not a hulk like you or I would have probably ripped your head off right about now.  I don’t like being called a liar”

“It just sounds so strange”

“You think I don’t know that?  You just caught me with my dick in my hands.  I don’t need to make up a story.  I was busted!  I told you the truth.  At least as well as I could understand it.”

“I don’t even know if I will change again.  I don’t even know if that was real the first time.  I got really mad at you in there and nothing happened to me.  So maybe we both are just a little loopy.”

Steve turned away from Jonas and stared at the wall.  He finally walked over to pick up the ball of bedding.

Jonas spoke up, “I’m really sorry for how I acted. Steve, you’re my best friend in the world.  Please don’t leave me.”

Steve stood quietly holding the sheets.

Jonas walked over, “I’ll help you make the bed.”

“You need to go help Tony.  I’ll decide what I’m going to do.”

Jonas started to reach for part of a sheet, but Steve pulled them away. “No.  You go help Tony.  I’m going for a walk to clear my head. Then I’ll decide how I want to handle this.”

Steve threw the sheets in a corner and left the room.

Jonas looked at the mess from Steve’s rampage and sighed.  He felt like a hole had been punched in his gut.   It hurt worse than if Steve had just hit him.  He looked around the room again and decided to go to Tony’s room and hoped that would take his mind off of the problem.

Jonas knocked at Tony’s door and waited.  There was a shuffling noise then the door opened.

“Jonas!  You really did come to help.”

“Yeah, I told you I would.  I’m really sorry I didn’t make it the other day.”

“No worries.  Come on in.  Is everything ok?  Steve seemed real upset when he got in and so I came here to wait. “

“Everything’s fine.”

“You sure?  You don’t look so hot to me.  I have some tea I can make.”

Jonas almost laughed.  As if tea would make everything ok.  Hilarious.  “Tea sounds fine.  Thank you.”

Tony eagerly moved over to his side of the room where he kept a hot plate and some basic cooking items. “If we get this project done soon we can maybe go see a movie or something later.  You want to?”

“We’ll see. I have some stuff I need to work on as well.”

Jonas settled in to look over the chemistry project that Tony was working on. It involved the effects of genetic mutations in various animals due to radioactive exposure. Jonas almost dropped the book.

“Tony, why are you working on this?”

Tony was busy making the tea and didn’t turn around, “I thought it might interest you.”

“This is your project not mine. Why did you pick this topic?”

“It seemed kind of cool. Here your tea is done. “

Tony carried two cups over to the bed and handed one to Jonas.”Do you like sugar or milk or anything?”

“Just some sugar”

Tony handed him two packets that he poured into his cup.

“So explain to me what you need help with.” He sipped the hot drink. It actually tasted pretty good.”What kind of tea is this?”

“It’s a special blackberry blend that my grandmother used to make. She taught me how to do it.”

Jonas took a bigger sip, “That’s really good”

“So anyway, I’ve been working on this project and I’ve read about different animals exposed to different types of radiation. Bikini atoll was one of the greatest research experiments ever done. The coral that they thought died there actually grew back ten times over in a shorter amount of time.”

Jonas nodded. “That’s kind of cool actually” He yawned suddenly “I’m sorry, Tony. The last couple of days have been pretty exhausting.”
“No worries.  Anyway other animals like fish and stuff did die off, but as the radiation levels began to subside new species appeared that seemed to be genetic mutations of the fish that had died”

Jonas nodded again. He was having a really hard time focusing on what Tony was saying. The fight with Steve must have really taken a lot out of him.  Steve must be tired too and probably went back to the room after Jonas left to take a nap. He yawned again.

“Tony, I’m really sorry”

“No worries” but this time there was a longer pause as Tony seemed to study him “The tea is very relaxing”

“Yeah it must be.  Great to take before going to bed probably and with…everything…”

Jonas eyes rolled back in his head and he fell over backwards on the bed unconscious.

Tony smiled. “This is how you can help me, Jonas.  I need to understand how this works on humans. But not for school.”

Part IV

Steve got outside of the house and breathed deeply.  He started to jog along the road, his mind racing over the last couple of days.
What was happening? Why was he having these weird hallucinations?

He was so frustrated with Jonas.  He loved him like a brother, which would explain why they fought like they did too.  He laughed out loud at the thought.

The outside air felt good.  He could feel his anger drain away. He needed to go back in and straighten up the room.  He figured he would do laundry while the sheets were off the bed.

Steve turned around and jogged back to the dorm room.

When he got in he started unpacking his clothes and realized that he definitely needed to do laundry.  You can wear the same underwear for only so many days.

He bundled up everything in the bedding and went to the basement where the machines were.  Found some loose change and started up the washer.

While that was going he needed to get some food so he headed back upstairs, planning to see if Jonas was free to drive him somewhere to eat.
When he got back to the room, Jonas was still not there.

“I guess he’s still helping Tony.  I’ll go see.  Maybe Tony can come too and we can all have a great lunch somewhere.”

He went to Tony’s room and knocked.

There was a shuffling sound then the door opened and Tony stood there.  He looked a little startled, “Uh, hi Steve”

“Hey Tony.  Is Jonas still here?”

“Uhm, no. He left a little while ago.  I thought he went back to you guys’ room.”

Steve looked a little puzzled. “No. Maybe he went to lunch. What’s that you have there?”

Behind Tony, Steve could see a large trunk on the floor. Very old fashioned with buckles and straps.

“Oh, this.  Just some stuff my dad let me borrow. I need to get it back to him before school starts.”

“I can help you carry it to your car if you want.  Maybe you can give me a lift to the rental car place. I need to pick up a ride while mine is in the shop”

Tony hesitated, then smiled. “Sure I could use the help. It’s kind of heavy”

Steve smiled, “No problem.” He walked over to the trunk and attempted to lift one end. “Ooof. This is heavy. But we should be able to get it into your car.  Tell you what. You go drive to the front and I can push this down the hall to the door.  When you get there we can just lift it into your trunk and be all set”

Tony smiled and grabbed his keys, “Thanks Steve! Jonas is so lucky to have a friend like you.”

The chunky kid jogged down the hall and quickly disappeared out the front door.

Steve studied the trunk again and started pushing. It slid easily down the polished floor and only left a couple of scratches. Steve quickly scuffed at them with his shoe hoping no one would notice them.

Tony arrived at the front door and the two huffed and heaved and lifted the old case and carried it the rest of the way to the car.  With a heavy thud it dropped into the trunk and Tony slammed it shut.

“So can you give me that ride?”

Tony smiled, “Sure”

They got in the car and Steve said, “I wonder where Jonas is.”

“Why are you worried?”

“We needed to finish talking about something and he said he would be there. I kind of hurt him and I feel pretty bad. I want to make it right.”

Steve pulled out his phone and tried to call Jonas. It rang 10 times then went to voicemail.

“Damn. Jonas where are you? I thought you wanted to talk. I’m really sorry for losing my temper like that. Call me.”

Steve looked down then over at Tony, “He’s probably pretty upset with me right now and I can’t blame him. We both said some hurtful things to each other.”

Tony just smiled and said “I’m sure he’s fine. He’ll probably be waiting for you when you get back.”

“Yeah. I hope so. Hey, here’s the place. Just drop me here. “

Tony pulled the car to the curb and Steve got out. He leaned in at the door before closing it, “Thanks again. If you see Jonas, tell him I’ll be right back.”

“Ok. See you in class.”

Tony pulled the car away and drove off.

He smiled as he drove and thought how much his grandfather would have loved to see this moment.

It was several hours later when Jonas finally opened his eyes.  He must have dozed off. The bed felt odd and he couldn’t move his arms or legs. Panic ran through him. Was he paralyzed?

“Tony? Tony, I’m so sorry I fell asleep. I think I need some help here because I can’t seem to move.”

There was no response.

“Tony?”

Finally a voice said, “It’s ok.  I meant for this to happen. You aren’t paralyzed.”

“Who…why can’t I …”

“Move? That would be because there are several very strong straps holding you down.”

“What?!? Why? Tony?”

Tony’s head came into view over him. He was smiling.

“You see, Jonas, I know who you are. I know who your dad is.”

Jonas was shocked into alertness and he struggled against the straps. “What are you talking about? Why are you doing this? Are you some kind of psycho?”

Tony grew angry and yelled, “Not a psycho! Just very smart and don’t you forget it!”

He seemed to catch himself, “I played the part of the insecure little boy to try to win your trust. I did my part pretty well, don’t you think?”
Tony smiled. “But let’s get back to you.”

“Oh before I forget, I have a message for you. Your friend, Steve, says he’s sorry. He said this after he helped me carry you and put you in the trunk of my car.”

Jonas eyes widened, “What?” a tear formed in the corner of his right eye.

“Does that hurt?” Tony smiled even bigger.

“He didn’t realize it was you of course if that helps. I can’t have anyone finding out about this.”

Tony leaned down and whispered in Jonas’ ear, “So this is just our little secret”

“You’re insane. What the hell do you want with me? What did I do to you?”

“Not you! Your dad, Jeff!”

“How do you know him?”

“He was an MP on the base in 1958”

“So what? You weren’t even alive then.”

“No, but my grandfather was and he told me everything before he died.”

“Who was your grandfather?”

“His name was Hank Davis”

“Davis? Master Sergeant Davis?”

“The one and only!”

“But you….your last name isn’t Davis. It’s Weathers.”

“My Mom’s maiden name is Davis”

“Oh shit”

“Now do you get the picture?”

“But why kidnap me? Why not just talk with me. We could have talked about it anytime.”

“I need to do more than talk, and quite honestly, you would never have volunteered for this.”

“What are you going to do?”

“You saw my project. You know what I’m researching. My grandfather started this research. He only had one daughter and no sons so he wanted me to carry on for him. And I believe him. “

“But your grandfather was a patriot. He respected the law. He would never condone kidnapping and such.”

“His country betrayed him. They locked him away where he couldn’t experiment anymore. I spoke to him one last time before he died. I promised that I would carry on. This time it would be for my family.”

“But your mom...”

“Doesn’t know a damn thing”

Jonas paused. “Ok, then where are we? If it’s our secret, then you have to let me in or it’s just your secret, right?”

This gave Tony a moment of pause. He seemed to think about that.

“No, I don’t think so. For now that part will be just my secret. If it appears I can trust you, then I might let you in.”

Jonas felt cold air on his feet. “Where are my shoes?”

“I couldn’t get you in the trunk with your shoes on. I had to take them off. They’re safe.”

“Maybe that’s the truth or maybe you just have some sick fetish for my feet.” Jonas couldn’t resist the provocation. Maybe he could get information if Tony got mad enough.

“STOP MAKING FUN OF ME! I don’t like your smelly feet. I would have cut them off if it would have helped the experiment but it would have left a bloody mess!”

“I’m sorry, Tony, calm down, I’m sorry”

Tony stared at him trying to control his breathing. “You’ve pissed me off twice now. Don’t do it again. You won’t like it.”

“Because I enjoy being strapped to this bed so much already. I have to go the bath room, can you please let me do that at least?”

“What do you have to do?”

“What do you mean? Do I have to explain what happens in there for you? Don’t get me mad. You might not like that either. “ Jonas paused not wanting to say too much. Only Steve knew about what happened the other night. “I have to pee, ok?”

There was a rustling sound and Tony came back with a bucket filled with water.

“Pee in here”

“I’m strapped on my back on this damn bed. How am I supposed to pee without making a mess.”

He suddenly felt hands fumbling at his belt and zipper.

“Stop that. Don’t touch my dick. Just let me up and…”

Tony had his penis out. He used a control to bring the bed to a more vertical position and was trying to aim into the bucket. He laughed, “It’s so tiny.”

Jonas felt violated and it made him angry, “You son of a bitch, you…”

“You said you had to pee. PEE!” Tony shouted the last word.

“Only if I can piss all over your sorry ass. If I ever get out of these straps I will kill you.”

“Shut up and pee.”

Finally Jonas couldn’t hold the pressure in his bladder any longer. A steady stream came out into the bucket. It seemed to last for hours before it slowed down and stopped.

Tony shook it to clear the remaining drops.

Jonas growled, “Stop doing that. I’m done peeing.”

Tony smirked looked down and shook it again out of spite.

“I…warned…you.” Jonas voice grew raspy.

Tony felt the shaft start to thicken. “You liked it. You’re getting hard….” Then he realized it wasn’t getting hard. It was growing.

He looked up and saw that Jonas eyes were white. And his whole body was expanding.

Tony let go of Jonas and stepped back.

“I knew it. I knew it” He seemed delighted.

The straps looked painfully tight and appeared to dig in.

Jonas was grunting from the euphoric feelings rushing through him just like the night before. The pressure from the straps grew painful. His body kept thickening up, but the straps seemed to hold.

Tony was watching warily. He had designed this in the hopes that he could witness just such a transformation but keep it contained. So far so good.

He heard a popping sound then realized it was the wrist buttons on the sleeves breaking apart as thick forearms swelled out.

Jonas was breathing hard and glaring at him, “You’d….better…uHH…pray I don’t get loose.”

The shoulder seams of the shirt gave way to the broadening thickening delts and thick traps rose up around the neck seeming to form a cushion for his head. The collar of the shirt broke apart. The bed made strange groaning sounds from the increased weight and pressure it had to bear.

“AHHHH” Jonas let out a roar as the pressure against the straps increased even further. His biceps swelled painfully against them.

Tony was ecstatic, “Yes, it does work. It passes down.”

Another roar from Jonas as he felt his back pushing against the bed widening thickening.

The straps began to groan under the strain they were experiencing.

Jonas feet grow thicker and the cuffs of his jeans split to reveal mammoth heart shaped calf muscles.

His skin turned a deep green and he groaned again.

Then to Tony’s alarm, the strap over Jonas’ chest snapped and shot across the room. The buttons on the shirt shot off in every direction as Jonas’ rib cage tripled in size and massive pectoral muscles blossomed out pushing his nipples towards his feet.

Jonas flexed his left arm and the huge upper arm pulled free of its strap. He repeated the process with his right arm and leaned forward.
His back tore apart the remains of his shirt and it fell to the ground.

Tony’s face went white and he backed towards a cabinet.

“Jonas…Jonas. That’s good. That’s all I needed to see. You can st…st…stop now. I didn’t mean anything….”

“I can’t stop…..UHHHH… and I don’t…..want to stop…..”

The legs straps broke simultaneously as quads the size of redwood trunks broke free of their confines and sent straps and the denim of the jeans flying everywhere.

He stepped off the bed and his thickening gut burst the belt and the waistband .

Tony fumbled in a compartment of the cabinet for something.

“Feels so good….” Jonas walked towards Tony, his thick legs causing the ground to rumble with each step.

He was halfway across the room when the second surge hit him. He felt his brow and jaw thicken and tried to talk but couldn’t. He rose up towards the ceiling while growing thicker and stronger. He looked down and saw dark green fur growing on his legs and arms and chest. His arms lengthened even further and grew thick like a gorilla.

He looked up to see Tony holding a gun.

“Jonas stop! Don’t come near me.”

Jonas just smiled, stepped in closer and Tony fired.

Jonas flinched expecting the bullet but instead a tiny red dart blossomed in his stomach. He smiled again and moved to grab the gun but Tony fired again. Another dart hit him in the chest.

Jonas began to feel drowsy.

Tony pushed himself against the wall and watched hoping the darts effects would work quickly.

Jonas tried to grab Tony but couldn’t control his arms and instead knocked the heavy cabinet across the room. The fur began to recede and he felt weaker.

He struggled to walk. “I….I….I’m going to make you pay” as his speech returned, he fell to the ground.

Tony watched the large green behemoth topple over.  He waited for a bit as he saw the muscle begin to recede. The green color faded to Jonas’ natural color.

Jonas was breathing hard and staring at Tony but felt like he couldn’t move. He saw Tony walk over and prod him with his shoe. Jonas tried to grab his foot but the move only resulted in a hand twitch.

Tony looked more confident now and squatted down to roll Jonas over onto his back.

It took some effort as Jonas was still large.

He smirked in his regained arrogance, “If someone saw us now, they would think I was kidnapping bodybuilders”

Jonas felt a shudder as he grew smaller and smaller and weaker. He knew that Jonas would have him strapped down again.

He tried to stay awake but couldn’t help himself. Whatever was in those darts was causing him to lose consciousness. As the last of the change passed he closed his eyes into blackness.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 16

Really wonderful. The mounting tension between these characters is masterfully portrayed, and makes the inevitable release that much sweeter. You can count on me waiting greedily for more.

• Upvote 2

I'm really liking this story, and your transformation scenes are great! Only thing is towards the end you kind of get Jonas' and Tony's names switched around in a few places

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...