Camp Myosin Part 5

MuscleMan166

Here's the next part.  Enjoy!

Camp Myosin Part 5

Day 50

Hey Journal, I almost forgot to write into you this week with all that happened.  First, I don’t know who started it, but some of the smaller campers started to walk around in their jockstraps.  It’s only a few, but they were the small campers.  They may have a good physique, but they aren’t big enough to just walk around like that.  They have to be at my cabin mates’ size to be able to walk in their jockstraps.  If you looked at us, you probably mistake us for being professional bodybuilders.

But that isn’t the big news this week.  Heh, big like my biceps and chest, they’re so fucking big!  Anyway, I took a notice that a lot of us campers were getting hornier to the point that we masturbated out in the open and didn’t care who say, myself included, but I had Dan to go to if I needed sex.  And he’s always there to provide it, complementing me on my size as he pounds my ass.

I made the mistake one morning of jacking it off in front of Jorge while waiting for everyone else to finish their hill run.  It had gotten so easy and boring especially since I did it twice with the weighted vest at 450 lbs.  I was just so hard that I masturbated, feeling my muscles thinking that he wasn’t looking, but he turned around and I saw that he was hard, as well.  He pushed me on my back and said that if I wanted to take care of my tool, I had to take care of his first.

He then pulled out his thick cock out of his shorts and pointed his cockhead at my mouth.  It was then that I started performing my first ever blowjob.  It was long and thick and even I was amazed that I could even get his cockhead into my throat, let alone my mouth.  He face-fucked me rapidly and I could smell the musk coming off from him so intensely, that I didn’t notice that I was rubbing Jorge’s quads, hams, and glutes.  He was so fucking thick everywhere and when he said that he was cumming, he exploded into my mouth and I swallowed all of his cum.  Excuse me one second.

Just writing what happened got me so horny that I had to turn around and quickly jack off to get my boner down.  Anyway after swallowing some of his cum, Jorge pulled me up and said to get over to the obstacle course and that when I’m finished with it under 6 minutes, he said that I can leave early.  He put his cock back in his shorts and slapped my big ass to get me going.  I left just as soon as I saw Bill coming down the hill, looking tired and horny and I thought that I saw Jorge give off a horny look again, like he was going to do the same with Bill.  It was later that day that as I was finished eating my lunch that Bill finally came back and he was wearing just a jockstrap.  Jorge must have done more with Bill than I thought, because Bill looked like he just got some.

I would say that was my only sexual experience that week besides with Dan, but I was wrong.  On another day, as I was finishing up with eating my fifth portion of lunch, I decided to take my time with it, because it was so fucking delicious.  I felt that this food was making my muscles growing it tasted as good as it was like having sex.  Before I knew it, I was by myself with Gustav.  He called me into the kitchen for some help with the dishes and spoken in that fucking amazing accent of his, that I get hard just imagining it.  Excuse me again.

Had to jack it off again, and some of the cum got on my abs, but never mind that.  Gustav told me to clean some of the dishes while he had to prepare tonight’s dinner already.  I felt that it was too soon, but he said that feeding us growing guys with good food was a pleasure and that he didn’t mind.  I forgot that a bunch of us were eating his food every day, like we hadn’t eaten in months.  The smallest of us ate his food up to fourths per meal.

I was putting some plates away and I notice that Gustav was just wearing a jockstrap under his apron,  He had a great ass under all that Russian muscle, he looked like one of those huge European bodybuilders, like Markus Ruhl or Alexey Lesukov.  I was so snapped back to reality when he wanted me to taste test his food for dinner.  I grabbed a plate and he piled his food onto it.  I took a forkful and swallowed it, the food was so fucking delicious that I moaned.  He then said, in Russian accent of his, “My food is good, because this really enjoyed it.”

He grabbed the front of my shorts and rubbed my cock.  I moaned loudly from that action that I didn’t even notice him taking off his apron and jockstrap.  Hell I didn’t even notice when he took off my shorts and jockstrap.  He continued to complement me growing so huge and muscular and that I would be manly in his hometown.  I didn’t hear everything, because I was still eating his food.  He sat down on the floor and pulled me close; I didn’t even know what he was doing.

I so then felt it; he had me sat on his cock.  I was riding him, but didn’t even fully register it, because of the food I was eating.  I now understood why that guy from that Dodgeball Movie did that with his food.  I heard Gustav saying “Yes keep eating, make you grow bigger.  Make you bigger in muscles and cock.”  I was about to say something, but he then put his mouth on my cock and started licking it.  I was on cloud 9 at that point.

I have not felt that much pleasure, that I came immediately and spurt all over Gustav’s face.  He didn’t mind, because he exploded into me and with the food in my stomach, I felt satiated.  He licked some of my cum and swallowed it and then said “MMmm, such a Manly taste.  Just like Fred.”  I then realized that I wasn’t the first one to get Gustav’s treatment.  Fred must have gotten it from him before me.  He helped me put my shorts back on and told me that he can handle the clean up and to enjoy the day.

It’s been like that for the rest of the week, but not with me.  What I mean is that wherever I go walking (or waddling at this point my quads are getting so big and beefy).  I’m hearing sounds of moaning coming from all over.  Inside the communal bathroom, mess hall, and the cabins.  Over the obstacle course and by the lake.  It’s starting to smell musky now wherever I walk.  In fact I have to end it now, because the stench is making me want to jack off.  Hope the others don’t mind a bit of mess in here.

G’Night Journal

Day 57

Journal I am loving it here at camp!  Too bad, Dan said that next week is going to be the last week of camp.  I am so much bigger than all of the other campers that when I wake up I have to ask my fellow cabin mates to help pull up my shorts over my huge thighs.  The morning workouts are fun now, especially doing the hill run with 600 lbs on me, but with my thighs its more of a waddle.  Even the food has gotten more delicious.

In fact, a happy incident occurred in the mess hall.  All of us campers were eating lunch in the cafeteria.  Some of the campers from Gamma Cabin were ogling us Alpha guys and were starting to get boners.  I whispered to my cabin mates and told them to flex.  We all flexed our huge muscles on cue and made the entire Gamma Cabin cum, even the Delta Cabin jazzed as well.  Apparently some of them had their dicks out so some of the cum landed in other campers’ food.

When one of the other campers ate the cum-covered food, he consumed the entire plate rapidly.  The cum actually heightened the taste and it wasn’t much later till we all had our cocks out to jizz onto our food and eat it.  Amazing that we had much semen to cover our food for when we went up to our sixth serving.  Soon some people stayed behind to help Gustav to clean up, more likely to lick the plates clean of cum and have some sex with the chef.

Another fun incident occurred in the outdoor gym.  It was at this point that I was the only camper to still wear my shorts, the others were all wearing just their jockstraps.  I knew my shorts couldn’t hold out much longer, because earlier that day, my quads and hams were causing small rips in the leggings.  It was just me and Bill, he was doing bench presses and I was doing some squats.  I believe I was squatting more than 1000 lbs and I was in the zone.  I kept doing rep after rep losing track of time.

It wasn’t until I heard a loud ripping sound the breeze between my cheeks that my glutes ripped my shorts.  I racked the weights back up when I heard Bill laughing very loudly when he saw the damage.  I decided to show him who was boss and ripped what remains of my shorts away from my body.  Then, I strutted over to where Bill was with my hard cock leading the way.  I could tell Bell was horny as well because his hard-on was sticking up like a flag pole.

I looked at the both of us and saw that I was finally bigger proportion-wise than Bill.  I decided to prove that by lifting his legs onto my shoulders, pulled my jockstrap down, and rammed my cock into his ass.  He moaned loudly as I kept pounding him on the bench, letting him know who was his better.  It actually felt good to do some of the fucking for once and Bill obviously enjoyed it.  I climaxed in his ass and saw his abdominals distend a bit from the amount.

I went back to my cabin to rest a bit and left Bill there in bliss.  It felt really good to strut in just my jockstrap that I half-consider to walk in the nude.  When I got back to my cabin, I saw Fred was inside flexing in front of the wide mirror that they provide for us.  I laid on my bed, looking at Fred flexing in the mirror.  What I just noticed was that he actually got a V-taper, his waist has thinned enough to make him more like a bodybuilder than a powerlifter.  He was still amazed about it himself.

I got hard looking at him like that.  He then walked over to his bed to get his camera underneath it to take a picture of his strong and thin abs.  His ass was out in the open ready for fucking and I went right over and just fucked him there.  I kept telling him how much of a stud he looked now with his six-pack and wide back.  How it made him so sexy and beefy that I groped all of his muscles.  We both cummed at the same time and relaxed on his bed.

I soon ended up fucking the rest of my cabin mates, I fucked Sam in the lake, I fucked Robert in the communal bathroom, and Ben gave me a blowjob near the mess hall.  I soon realized that they had fucked some of the campers, too and were just cool with it.  We were all having sex with each other at this point and the employees promoted this behavior, especially by wearing more revealing clothing.

Matt wore a thinner speedo, Gustav in nothing but an apron, Aiden wearing a thong, Jorge wore a black jockstrap, and Kyle wore very small briefs.  I haven’t seen much of Dan, especially when I wanted to show him how much bigger I’ve gotten.  It actually became a nightly tradition for me and my cabin mates to jerk off before we go to sleep in the nude.  In fact I have to do it right now so I’ll have to end it for tonight.

G’Night Journal

• Upvote 12

• 3 weeks later...