How I Became The King of Pro Bodybuilding

Supercrav

We arrived at the hotel's front desk, and everything went smoothly as Lewell had already called them and given instructions.

" You must be Mr Masfield and his friend Mr Matthews" said the receptionist before we even had the time to drop our bags. " Mr Lewell has informed us of your arrival and has been quite insistent about finding a room for you.See, the hotel is fully booked tonight, but somehow our manager found a way to free one up for you.

- Great.

- A Deluxe on the third floor, a very nice room, there is one problem with it though, it only has a double bed. I have ordered for an extra bed to be added, that should be done anytime soon."

Micheal spoke up.

" How large is that double bed?

- It is a Super King Size Plus, the largest we have. But I'm afraid it will be barely large enough to accommodate the... incredible... size of yours.

- Don't bother with the extra bed, then. Mr Matthews and I will share that double bed.

- But... are you sure, Sir? We would like you to be as comfortable as possible...

- Don't you worry. I will take good care of my friend, and believe me, there is plenty of room over my body for a grown man to sleep very comfortably."

The receptionist's jaw dropped right there.

" ...

- And make very nice dreams.

- You don't mind, Jeffrey, do you?

- Oh I sure don't big guy, you know how much I love to sleep on top of your muscles.

- ......"

Was this going to take forever? I grabbed the card from the man's hand.

" I suppose it's the key to our room, and that's the number on it?

- Er, yes... enjoy your stay... breakfast is from 6 to...

- We'll figure that out. Which room is Mr Lewell staying in?

- 1800. On the 18th floor.

- Please have him calling us when he checks in.

- Sure thing, Sir. Enjoy your stay.

- I'm sure we will."

We walked to the elevator, on our floor and into your room. Nice. Very large bed indeed. The bathroom was very roomy too, thankfully, with a walk-in shower, Michael would have little trouble using it. And he decided to do so, right away.

Me I wanted to have a smoke, I still hadn't with the luggage carrying and all. Of course the hotel was non smoking and the windows didn't open. I warned Michael that I would be just outside the hotel for a cigarette and would be back right away.

On my way down I wondered how the dinner would be going. There was no reason why it shouldn't be fun.

As I walked through the lobby I had the strange feeling of being followed. It was weird, because, in a hotel lobby people either waited or walked in or walked out, there was nothing surprising about having someone going the same way as I was. Yet I had that feeling.

Once I was past the revolving door I lit up my smoke, and, proving me right, a man's voice behind me said

" Excuse me Sir," obviously addressing me. I turned around and couldn't help but smile. He was quite taller than I thought he was when I was sitting down. Maybe even thinner, also.

" Maybe you remember me from the flight earlier. I'm Harvey Wunderprick."

Of course I recognized him. He looked a lot fresher now than when he had fainted in the middle of the plane.

" Jeffrey Matthews. Glad to meet you."

Yes, what are the odds, eh? No, I don't think he had followed us on our way there. Oh yes, please do, I will resume right after, no problem. If you can bring me another drink on your way back that would be wonderful. You're gonna be surprised by what that Harvey guy told me then!
  • Like 6

[warning there's another small update just above]

Thank you, very much. Feeling better? Haha. So, yes, back to the story. The guy went

" I would like to apologize for what happened on the plane. And apologize to your friend.

- Now why would you...

- It's just, that, you know, it never happened to me before.

- Fainting like that, it sure is unusual.

- It's not what I mean, it... It just never happened to me before.

- What did ?

- I... never had been... hard... down there... before.

- You never had an erection before? Really? You must be kidding me.

- See, I have a physical issue, a handicap if you will, I am not sexually functional.

- This is surprising, because, back on the plane, it seemed to me that you even... produced semen in the process. And a copious amount of it.

- I don't know what happened to me. I must have been drugged.

- Something must have triggered that reaction for sure...

- In the past I have experienced a strange reaction in the presence of some kind of chemical product.

- A strange reaction.

- It had made my... member... grow bigger. Not hard in any way, but remarkably swollen.

- What kind of chemical product?

- I don't know, all I know is it is used in the printing industry.

- Something in print?

- It must be used in some kind of magazines, glossy ones with a lot of pictures.

- You intrigue me.

- When I was Christian school I had a roommate who had a lot of magazines, as he was fond of bodybuilding. Though not practicing himself. And a few times I read some, out of boredom, and that's when it happened. But I'm not gay. In any way. I can't be gay.

- Of course you aren't.

- So, when I saw you there I had to come up to you to apologize, to you and your friend. I assure you that I am not gay. You have to tell your friend that I am not gay, too.

- I understand the situation, this is a peculiar condition you have. But, you know, that man wasn't really my friend.

- Oh he isn't?

- No, we just happened to be sitting next to each other. But a very nice man, we chatted a little during the flight.

- Oh, OK. Sorry I assumed you knew each other well.

- But you know what? He gave me his card with his contact information. You could apologize to him directly!

- That would be very nice, indeed!

- I have it in my room. Come to my room and I'll hand it to you.

- Sure.

- But I have to eat dinner first. It's quite late already, but can you show up there in like, ninety minutes?

- I sure will.

- It's room 1800. See ya."
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I was back to the room I would have to share tonight with the most beautiful muscle freak in the world. He came out of the bathroom as he heard me closing the door.

"We should hurry to the captain's room" he said, "we're already late.

- Why should we worry about being late. Any time you show up at his door will be the perfect time for him. I'm sure he's a nervous wreck getting worse every minute.

- What should I wear?"

Standing there in front of me in his full muscular glory, every inch of his body screaming of maleness perfection, no outfit could suit him better than what he was wearing right now, which was absolutely nothing. You had to see this man fully naked to really getting to grasp the level of physical perfection he was on.

" Do you have anything a bit formal?

- Me? I packed light you know, I don't have that many options."

I peaked inside his open suitcase, and indeed, everything in there was short and revealing.

"Let me think..." Something unusual had caught my attention about the room. The large windows had thick, dark double curtains, as usual in decent hotel rooms, but to ensure optimal isolation from outside light when needed, they were lined with a wide, solid stripe of velcro to fasten them together..I wanted to try something with these.

"Michael, please take down the double curtains on these three windows.

- Hmm, I don't see how to detach them from the rail...

- What about brute force, man? Aren't you strong enough to tear that off?

- Of course I am, but...

- Authorization to destroy, granted"

Like he would have plucked daisy petals, he grabbed each large piece of fabric, with no resistance from the metallic rail system embedded in the ceiling. Some sturdy fabric.

I had Michael sitting on the bed, I used the hotel's stationery to draw a raw sketch of the design I had in mind, had Michael tear up the curtains to get the shapes I needed with strategically placed stripes of velcro, and, in about half an hour, I had whipped up an outfit for my man, and I was quite pleased with the result.

It was like a bathrobe, cross kimono, cross kendo outfit. It looked terrific on him, comfortable yet solemn and dignified. Michael loved it too.

I had him wearing a stringer underneath, though. But no pants : his cock bumping the front of his robe with every step he took was a joy to see. Of course, he had to go bare feet with that.

Without bothering to take a shower, like anyone would care; I put on my fancy three-piece suit and off we went.

"So, what's the plan about that dinner exactly?" Michael caught me off guard.

" What do you mean?

- I'm beginning to know you, I'm sure you have something in mind.

- Nothing at your expense, of course.

- Really?

- Of course not.

- I thought that maybe... You were bringing me to that guy expecting me to have sex with him.

- What? Like, a... Oh no Michael, I would never use you as some kind of sexual object, or slave !

- Because you know, I do want to make you happy and fulfill your desires the best I can, but you know, it's not really my thing. See I'm not gay, and it's quite an effort for me to... Oh that goes out wrong, no Jeff, I love to be your man, II love to be with you and I want to bring you as much sensual and sexual pleasure as I can, but I'm not ready, to...

- But I don't want you to perform sex on Lowell, I mean, you can do whatever you want of course, but that is absolutely not what I had in mind!

- So there is a plan.

- Michael, you remember what happened with that groom kid, or room service maybe, the other day...

- What.

- In the corridor, after I went picking up my stuff...

- Oh, you mean that fellow I gave a little show to.

- It wasn't a little show man, you were preying on that guy, you had him cornered, trapped, at your mercy...

- Hey, I'm not a bad man!

- You were in a trance, aggressively flexing all the muscle you could flex all over him, viciously feasting on his state of shock and fear and terminal lust, curled on the floor, begging

- Did I really do that?

- You haven't laid a finger on him, you haven't hurt him, except for his genitals I guess as he was painfully hard and violently spurting gobs of jizz after another. Don't worry about him, the kid had the time of his life and he will be eternally grateful to you. But you were, like, possessed, a completely different man, cruelly enjoying your total control over the helpless bug.

- Wow. I must admit that... It kinda turns me on someway... I guess I could definitely do that.

- I'm sure it wasn't your first time.

- Hum.. probably not...

- But what really matters, and you may haven't noticed it, or fully realized the extent of it, as you were in quite a daze after you recovered your mind - then it was my turned to be in shock

- What! What happened!

- That... experiment, had turned your muscles remarkably more massive.

- Really? It felt that way I guess...

- And it looked spectacular! Really man, you were swollen on all parts, and I don't mean like a good pump ! Your whole physique had bulked to another level, I had never seen you like that.

- Bigger than Sergei?" Michael had his eyes wide open, almost drooling, wildly smiling. One happy bodybuilder.

" Nah, not quite. Still an amazing expansion. The effect started to fade around an hour later. I wish I had taken a picture of you then. I wonder how much pounds you had gained, at least 30, maybe 40. Maybe more.

- Wow. Fuck.

- You know I am devoted to help you reaching your ultimate potential in muscular hypertrophy, and it is the only thing I think about 24/7. This is an incredible ability that you have, naturally being able to increase your muscular enormity just with the power of your brain. With time, I will find more ways, different ways, to make your muscles always more oversized and more magnificent, and these ways will add up to bring your body to miraculous dimensions and abundance of superhuman perfection of ultramuscle."

Judging by the front of his robe, something was definitely up for it.

" Yeah," he said, goofing my hair. " You're my little muscle fairy, my muscle magician, the love of my life. I shouldn't keep any secrets from you. I happen to do that, every now and then, that thing I did. It's like a craving waking up, my evil side, the need to relish my superiority, to find a poor victim and blow his mind with my beauty, feel the devastating and unstoppable power of my alpha male perfection over mere, feeble humans. I pick a little guy, it only works with guys, who is obviously mesmerized at the sight of the God that I am, and I overwhelm him, I crush him senseless just by letting him discover up close how gorgeous I am, and exposing the magnificence of my freakishly humongous muscles, and I fucking love it. I always find an isolate prey, you are the first one to have witnessed this dark addiction of mine. So, I never realized before that the ritual not only boosted my ego, but also my muscles.

- I first I thought it was the admiration and lust of the victim causing it, but of course not, or you would blow up every time go on stage. Then I thought maybe the proximity with the fan, the compliments, even pheromones possibly. And you grew a little during the flight, but nothing compared to what I had seen before. So I think its how it makes you feel, the superiority, the domination, the destruction, the humiliation, the mental torture, and the pleasure to gain total control over the whole existence of almost any man you want on the planet in seconds..

- Exactly. I can do it anytime. See this guy Lowell, he might be a wealthy, educated, mature adult of sound mind, but you will see, he will surrender to my greatness as I effortlessly make him my slave rag puppet dying to please me and obey my every wish let's GO !"

Darn he was right, we've been standing in front of the Captain's door talking for way too long, and we should get in right now, there's just 15 minutes left before my surprise guest shows up.
  • Like 8

Its finally time to test that theory and see how much muscle he gains by dominnating those around him. 

Thank for the update it a pleasure to read you

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
After a single knock Lowell opened the door. Good, he was wearing his pilot uniform. I had left the instruction for him at the front desk, I was glad he got it and followed it.

I slid in the doorway and pushed the door almost closed behind me, before he got a chance to see Michael and I began to talk,

" Mr Lowell thank you very much again for your invitation, the room is absolutely great, checking in was a breeze and I understand that without your help we wouldn't have stood a chance to get one, the hotel is very busy and you obviously are a respected patron of this establishment, we're so lucky to have met you, and this dining invitation is just the icing on the cake...

- I believe your friend came along with you...?

- Oh, of course".

I opened both double doors then, to reveal my Michael's massive glory, so well emphasized by this costume I draped him in, his cocky smile, his groomed hair, his hands by his sides.

"I'm starving." He said. And walked directly to the table, sat at one end.

I went sitting in the middle. Lowell was still mumbling about how honored he was, what a pleasure this was.

" You're looking all pretty in that uniform of yours. Come over here". Still high on that prep talk I gave him, Michael summoned Lowell to stand close to him. With his index finger, he traced the contours of the pilot's uniform. "Nice, nice..." Let it run up his tie, and gently caressed the guy's jaw. "Very nice. Now go sit."

While Lowell went to his seat at the other end of the table, Michael opened the menu for a second, only to put it back down. "I want everything that has meat in it. Jeff ?

- Cobb salad will be fine."

Lowell grabbed the phone, ordered "his usual", a Cobb salad and "everything with meat in it".

" So my friend, I understand that you are very happy to have us for dinner tonight.

- Yes, Mr Masfield, it is a great honor and a great joy.

- And why is it so, my friend?

- I have absolute admiration for you Sir, you are my hero, really. Being in your presence is a dream come true.

- But what is it you love so much about me, little man?

- Your... presence, your personality, you demonstrate so much wit in interviews, and your athletic accomplishments of course...

- You mean, my big muscles?"

As he said that, it was obvious that he was gradually flexing his pectorals, waves of striations flowing upwards one over the other, each one more impressive than the last, showing always more elaborate networks of muscle fibers bringing more size but also more detail. As a result, the upper sections of his garment were pushed outwards on both sides, revealing more of the plenteous chest muscles as they became more spectacular.

" Now I have one request for you." added Michael, not caring to wait for an answer to his previous question. "We can all have a delightful evening if you comply to my demands."

In order to express his opinion on that statement, Lowell would have had to speak. Speech requires a fair amount of dexterity in the lower frontal part of the cranium, culminating inside the mouth as even the shaping of the cavity, combined with the postures and moves from the tongue, serve to modulate the sounds produced by the vocal cords, hence producing aural messages that can be deciphered by any person familiar with the same set of sound-related communication habits.

It didn't apply to Lowell whose jaw was so busy trying to hit the ground that any sort of linguistic prowess was much unlikely to occur.

" Pilot, keep your arms by your sides, straight down and grab the back legs of your chair. Hold your hands there until I tell you otherwise. Because I want you to."

Said pilot obliged, trembling and breathing heavily. Maybe he wasn't about to fondle his crotch, but the fact that he wasn't allowed to do so must have taken a toll on him.

" That is good, pilot, it pleases me. Your obedience is greatly appreciated by me and believe me, it will be rewarded. What about showing more of my muscles to you, for a start. Do you want to see more of my muscles, for a start?"

Lowell nodded wildly.

" OK. Now I see you want it, but I want to hear it. You have to beg me, kindly, for me to display my muscles for you. I have to hear it. I have to hear you say that you want it, that you need it. You will have to do so."

Squirming in his chair, as much as he could with his hands clasped down, Lowell tried to express his agreement but only moans and shrieks came out of his mouth. Michael stood up.

" Take your time little man, take a deep breath, calm down, you can do it. I..."

Loud knock on the door. Right on time. A little too soon for my taste.

" Room service already?" I said. "That was awfully quick, with all we ordered. Let me get this."

I left the table, and Lowell at his struggle, and went to the door. Michael was starting to have that fierce look in his eyes, enjoying his effortless melting of the respected officer before him.

I opened the door.

"Helloooo, Harvey." Harvey Wunderprick was looking rather fresh, neatly dressed, overly tall, abnormally slim, evidently stressed, slightly deranged, true to himself

" Am I too early? Do you have the contact information for me?

- Yes Harvey. I have it back there. But can you come back in about, one hour?"

• Like 6

Not proofread at all, I hope it's not too bad... Corrections welcome, again [warning : small update above, posted on same day]

----------------

" Why one hour? What is wrong with now? You don't want to give it to me?"

And behind me I could hear Simple Jack go "Yeeaasss... Plizzz"

" Nothing is wrong Harvey, it's just that Michael, the man you saw with me on the plane, he has called me and he stays in this hotel too,

- Really?

- Yes, and he wanted to come over to my room for us to have dinner together, and he's actually in my room right now.

- Really?

- Yes, but for now he's relaxing from the flight, he's a bit nervous, and

- What is he doing?

- Stuff he does to calm down apparently, he has stripped down naked and injected himself with dozens of small hypos, and

- Really? Is he doing that now?

- No, he's looking at himself in the mirror, you know, like flexing and all, he's been doing that for a while now...

- Like, naked?"

Behind me chants of "I want it yes please" were becoming more articulate and loud, and before me, there obviously had to be fumes of colorful glossy magazines chemicals filling the hallway.

" Harvey my friend, come back in one hour, I am sure the man will be more receptive then, fed and all, and you will have the opportunity to explain the situation to him in person, the best way to do so. Now leave and let me go back taking care of him, I wouldn't want him to think that I have any higher priority, I don't want to do anything that he might perceive as some lack of respect from me, I am sure you understand.

- Yes, absolutely, I am sorry, please get back to your guest, I will be in my room studying the holy book and come back in one hour."

So, back to the dining room.

" What took you so long?" roared Michael.

An already enhanced, superior Michael, standing tall and proud, and swollen, with an exhausted, tears-drenched-faced airline pilot at the other end of the table.

" I was waiting for you to release my arms from that robe, I want to display my flexed biceps for our host.

- Of course my dear friend, let me help you with that."

With some pulling and off-scratching I got the job done.

" Look at these arms, my Commandant ! Do you want me to flex them for you?"

The wreck of a man, still self-tied to the chair, just thrust up his pelvic area repeatedly as an agreement.

" Well have a good look at there arms... I lift'em up in the air... and then I FLEX THEM!"

My man's biceps, already huge by all means, flexed into several boulders of dense, rock-hard meat, reaching for the sky, up to his elbows, oddly shaped globes of power fueled by thick ropes of veins tearing his paper-thin skin even further.

As he turned his head back and forth to each mountainous pile of biceps muscles, I could see pride and joy competing with the vicious ferocity in the deep blue of his eyes.

Another knock on the door.

" This has better be the food this time.

- I'll get this!" and I went to the door and indeed, four guys pushed carts of food to the table.

Of course, all four were stunned at the sight of the gigantic God of pure muscle standing in this very room. He was happy to see them.

" Ah, I'm happy to see you guys! Put all that food right there."

They obliged nervously.

" And I can see you are happy to see me too!"

Yes, all four were sporting instant boners. Their spontaneous and vigorous arousal pleased Michael. They transferred the dishes from the carts to the table, as swiftly as they could. They tried to be efficient as they feared the wrath of the powerful muscle freak, but they couldn't take their eyes off the incredible beauty of his superhuman physique. They got the job done just right anyway, without any spill nor breakage.

" Good. I need one more service from you boys," said Michael. He was the only one talking anyway, he was the one master and alpha, no one would have dared to disturb his domination, not even me. "I want to have my chest bare, because I only feel good when my chest is in the bare." The curtain-robe I had dressed him with was hanging loose at his waist, only his skimpy stringer tank top was still covering a fragment of his torso, so, he put one massive foot forward, and one knee on the floor to level down for the guys.

"See the two strings running down the sides of my pecs? Come over here, I want two of you to grab each string, pull'em out as hard as you can, tear off this shirt to free all of the muscles of my chest!"

And so they did, and as the shirt let go, he showily contracted his pecs and abs and obliques and lats and it made it all look like an explosion of muscle set free, and that was all... grand.

"Kids, I guess that guy over there" nodding at Lowell still gripping his chair, beet red faced and painfully hard 'won't be giving you any tip, so you can all keep these pieces of shirt you have in your hands. And here's a little extra from me. Come closer."

He opened his arms, grabbed the four of them, hugged them all at once and got back on his feet, lifting the four guys in the air, their faces - and most of their upper bodies - encased in the vast immensity of his pecs and biceps muscle, mostly. Then he gently put them on the floor and let them go. They were overjoyed and grateful, of course, but had to rush back to work, and change their pants, too.

Michael sat back at the table and wolfed down the food.

" Weren't they nice, these little guys huh, pilot?

- Er, yes...

- Pilot, if you're hungry, you can let go the chair and eat. But only for eating, huh, otherwise stay put.

- Not... hungry....

- You know, all that good food is going to make my muscles swell even more, more mass for me, more muscle for me. You like that, pilot?

- Yes... It... Hurts...

- What? Let me eat.

- Hurts...

- Hurts? What hurts.

- My... Penis... My balls...

- Why does it hurt.

- So... Hard...

- Oh really? How come.

- Coming... Your muscles...

- Oh, so my muscles make your dick so hard, it gives you pain?

- It hurts... My balls so dry...

- Oh, so you came in your pants several times already? Without even touching yourself?

- My balls, hurt....

- Like you need to come again, but you spewed so much jizz already, that your balls are like IMPLODING?

- Y...Yes...

- You want me to leave? You want it to stop?

- No... No please stay...

- So it doesn't hurt that much now little piece of shit? If I lift up my arm, and flex my bicep, like this, does it make it worse?

- AAARGH... ARRR

- If it's a problem for you, just look elsewhere, man. You don't have to stare at my flexed bicep. You don't have to stare at my bicep when I flex it even HARDER, BIGGER...

- AGGGGHHH

- Tss."

Michael lowered his arm and went back to eating with both hands. This cat and mouse game was nefarious, but I must admit I was enjoying it. Not so much the pain and suffering endured by the Lowell ; it was the pure pleasure and joy on the gorgeous face of my giant  that I loved. Combined with that frighteningly evil, predatory look in his eyes. He definitely was in that zone of his.

The way I see it, Michael is such a pleasant, considerate, maybe not humble per se, but, down-to-earth man, that sometimes he needs to unleash his dark side. Mister Hyde.

And who could blame him? I mean, of course it would be all the better if the dark side didn't even exist, but, a man so superior, so far above the rest of humanity, not just because of his tremendous physical power, but also the absolute perfection of his extreme muscular hypertrophy, and in addition to all of this, the most gorgeous celebration of pure maleness for a face and blue eyes to destroy empires...

It's like, if you own the fastest car in the world, you'll probably go over the speed limit every now and then.

He's not even that cruel, for what I've seen. I think he keeps his victim's enjoyment in mind. They may feel pain on the moment, but my guess is, if they recover from the trauma, the experience might very well be the best time they've had in their lives.

That day, as we were sitting at this table, Michael eating, me watching him, Lowell writhing in his seat trying to contain his irrepressible orgasms coming one after the other, I felt a special connection between Michael and me. These sessions of abuse had been his deepest secret for a long time, I had been the first to witness one - maybe he had done it on purpose - and now I was sharing one with him, and I enjoyed it, and I felt he enjoyed my enjoyment of it.

I wasn't judgmental of his behavior, even better, I was encouraging it, I had planned this one session, I had seized the first opportunity to provide him a victim, a victim of choice, an handsome airline pilot in full regalia, a luxurious setting, and plenty of gourmet food. Far from the drunk kid in a dark alley, which was I assume, more like his usual fare.

I was worried, as I had sort of imposed the situation to Michael and it all happened very fast, that it might feel like a sordid setup to Michael, that he might back down, even getting suspicious of me thinking me weird. But quite the opposite, it built the bond between us, and my goal was to help him enhancing his muscularity, he could see I was handling the task very seriously, and that made me the most precious companion he could ever wish to have. All the more as for the first time he could plainly confirm, with the help of all the mirrors in the room, that in accordance with my observations, the size, the fullness, the shape of his muscles greatly increased when he took great delight in his sublime and infinite superiority at the expense of a servile and adoring mere human.

Done eating for now, Michael stood up, moved two feet to the left to better look at himself in the largest mirror in the room, the full-wall doors of a closet, loved what he saw, and ready for the next level.

" Pilot, speak. I want you to speak. Are you able to speak.

- Yes, Sir.

- So are you happy to be in my presence.

- Yes, SIr.

- Because you were complaining earlier, I remember.

- AAAAARGHHHH? AAAAAARH....

- What? Answer me.

- I.... RHAAAAAA

- Speak! Do you want me to go? Do you want me to leave?

- No! Please no Sir! AAAAAH

- What is wrong with you

- I am in... in great pain Sir, but it doesn't matter I am very happy, I am the happiest maaaaAAAAAAAARRRH man in the world, and you are the greatest, you are the best, you are perfect in every way, and even mooaaAAAAAAARRR! RHAAAAAAA!

- So what is your problem, little man?

- I... I just.... shout my joy, you are even more perfectly beautiful in person, I..."

Michael walked closer to the man's chair, gave it a kick with his knee to move it further from the table, and stood right in front of him.

" Are you suffering because my beauty and my muscles are far too much for you to handle?

- I'm... I'm doing my best, Sir...

- But that won't be enough, see my muscles continue to grow."

With that he hit a double biceps.

" Look at my biceps little man. Do as I say, look at these immense piles of biceps, see how they inflate dramatically when I flex them, admire the altitude they reach when I command their expansion... LOOK!

- ARGGRLL.... RRRRHHH... RRRHHH... eaaaah..."

Just like that they grew another inch. Michael relaxed his arms.

" Spread your legs apart.

- Errr.... rrr..."

Michael lifted up one massive foot and put the front half of it on the chair, between the man's thighs. He leaned forward and let his forearms rest on his own thigh that was up. I could just see Michael from behind, towering over the poor Lowell. Lowell's field of view then though, must have been awesome. Michael's pumped muscles everywhere, hanging over him, flowing at his sides, just as much muscle as the eye could see.

" What do you want, pilot. What could ease you pain.

- Do you want me to tell you to release your hands, so you could touch yourself?

- Er.... I...

- So you could touch me ?

- Oh, aaArh, aaaaAAAAARH, AAAARRRHHHH....

- Do you want me to massage your penis with my muscles?"

Right then Lowell went screaming in pain for several seconds. I didn't see if Michael had done anything to him, I hadn't seen Michael doing anything to him. When the screaming started Michael put his foot back on the floor, turned around and went back to his seat. Later Micheal told me that he had just slightly touched Lowell's ball sack, intentionally, with the tip of his toe.

" What do you think I am, little pilot? Do you think I'm a fag? Do you think I'm gonna let you take out your willy and let you pleasure yourself over my muscles? Do you know who I am, faggot? Do you know I am the most ultimate alpha male bodybuilder who ever lived, are you out of your mind, faggot? Look at my face, look at this fucking face faggot, most people consider that this is the face of the most beautiful man in the world, maybe the most beautiful who ever lived, do you really think I would drop down that massive jaw to let your prick enter my perfect mouth? Do you really think I would power suck your weenie while letting you stare into my cobalt blue eyes looking up at you? Do you really think I couldn't splat you little faggot skull like a grape with a snap of my mighty fingers? Oh Jeff come over here that fruitcake has annoyed me."

I could see where this was going. I stood up and hopped my way to Michael's chair.

" What is it Micky?

- See, that guy seemed to be cool, but I think that in fact he's a fag.

- Oh, really?"

Michael turned his head to look at me.

" Yes, I believe he's fantasizing over my superb and immense body, my insanely hypertrophied muscles, my extreme alpha maleness, and the shockingly brutal beauty.

- What a shame.

- Yes, Jeffrey my man" He wrapped one arm around my waist, and drew me closer to him. "Why is it that everybody sees nothing in me but the mountain of endless sexual delights, the ultimate pleasure factory? Especially stupid faggots like this," pointing at Lowell with his chin.

- I guess you can't avoid it my friend, it kind of goes with the territory! It is your burden. A blessing and a curse, you are blessed with incredible looks, a perfect and very tall body, putting on muscle with every breath you take, but as a result you are cursed by the envy and jealousy of many around you. And of course, as you are the most sublime human being who ever lived, you can't help being adored by billions as the object of their wildest and unstoppable fantasies. Especially stupid, useless faggots like this guy,' pointing at him with my chin.

- Oh my Jeffrey you're so smart and wise, what could I ever do without you?"

And bingo, Michael locked with his lips with mine, and went probing my mouth with his tongue, then he rolled it back, broke the kiss, playfully drilled my brain with his heavenly blue eyes, kissing my lips once, twice, thrice, a few more times, then our mouths opened again for each other but this time he let my tongue do the penetration, only to trap it with his, engulfing mine inside his powerful, muscular tongue expertly massaging it for an eternity that felt way too short.

Poor Lowell was crying his heart out, whining, as the convulsions of his pelvis indicated that he was, again, going through the painful process of an empty orgasm, violent urge that wouldn't subside until completion, despite the sad, worn of status of his genitals, testicles long dried out of every last drop of semen or any other liquid, dangerously dehydrated, as small and hard as hazelnuts.

" Again the door?"

Lost in my thoughts I hadn't even heard the knock.

"I'll get it" I said.
  • Like 6

I hope you are a fast writer because like several of your characters I find myself in a painful physical state that  appears to require your literary assistance to resolve.

Remarkable job for an un proofread chapter  btw. 
And as a plot footnote more than just my curiosity is piqued thinking about Harvey Wunderprick and his specific growth condition once that knowledge is in the hands of Jeff and his serum making skills. (If it’s not to soon, I would like to preorder a case or two)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
I was quite stuck for this next installment, but I think I pulled it out not too bad finally, tell me what you think!

----------------------

Here it was, the piece de resistance.

" Hey Harvey, good you're back, see, I'm glad I kept you waiting, now it's the perfect time.

- Is he still here?

- Oh yes he is, follow me to the dining room."

In the dining room, there was a helpless exhausted air pilot standing next to his seat, and Michael sitting at the other end of the table, his seat turned in our direction, the top of his robe falling outwards around his bare chest, like a orchid in blossom.

To me, it was obvious that his muscles had already grown considerably larger. When he saw who my company was, that nefarious look in his eyes I don't like so much went to full predatory mode.

" Harvey, meet Captain Lowell, over there, and Mr Masfield.

- Please call me Michael.

- Michael, Lowell, Harvey Wunderprick.

- Glad to meet you, gentlemen. I won't be bothering you too long. When I saw Mr Matthews in the lobby earlier this evening, I went apologizing to him for the trouble I caused during the flight. Then he told me that later tonight I could have the opportunity to offer my apologies to you also directly, and explain that peculiar medical condition of mine which led to that silly situation you might have misinterpreted.

- You sleazy piece of weasel shit.

- I beg your pardon?"

Of course I knew that Michael's remark was addressed to me, standing behind Harvey I had my best piece-of-weasel-shit smirk raging on, we exchanged a quick wink, and I think that I saw that his dick in his jock made his junk make a bump on that cue. 

" A medical condition you say. But please come closer so I can hear you. Closer, don't you worry I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm not angry at you, in fact, I don't really know what you're willing to apologize for, we were rather worried about you passing out just before landing for no apparent reason.

- Mr Masfield, I would like to apologize to you anyway. At least for having had you worrying about me.

- Oh. Accepted, then. But what was it that had you passing out so suddenly?

- Yes, my condition is quite unusual. It has been diagnosed, that when in presence of some chemicals used in print industry, especially glossy, colorful magazines, I have a reaction causing my blood to flow in the lower parts of my body.

- Is that so?

- Yes, and as a result, the congestion of my lower limbs, which also affects my genitalia, can be mistaken for a state of sexual arousal.

- You don't say.

- So you understand my confusion. It happened that the in-flight magazines, scattered all over that plane, were filled with these chemicals I have an allergic reaction to, hence my collapse aboard.

- My poor friend. But what is the connection between that rush of blood, and you losing consciousness?

- Not... enough irrigation to my brain, must be the reason why.

- Oooh, now that you mention it, I think I remember that your penis was hanging out, and indeed, was dramatically congested.

- Yes, I must admit that I am very well endowed, to the point that it is impossible for me to reach the state of full erection. Unless, these chemicals are in the works, then the situation becomes the exact opposite.

- Right, you cock was an absolute beast. A real monster. All the more impressive as you are such a thin, tall guy.

- I, er, yes,

- You looked like a corkscrew, man.

- Thanks for sharing.

- But there are plenty of glossy magazines in high-end hotel suites, man, aren't you afraid to suffer another stroke of... violent penile expansion?

- Don't you worry Mr Masfield, I have detected the presence of such publications, and, ever since we landed... I have been... stroking myself continuously... thinking about girls a lot... I mean, thinking a lot about girls, but also, thinking about a lot of girls, so, my reproductive system is very exhausted, and I can assure you it won't cause any more trouble for tonight.

- Very thoughtful of you, Harvey. But, I hope I won't trigger that allergy of yours, you know, I have been featured on a lot of colorful glossy magazines, I work with a lot of the people who make these magazines.

- Oh, that's... a hazard I guess.

- Let me check."

And much to my enjoyment, from my chair, I could see Michael grabbing poor Harvey by the crotch for inspection...

" It doesn't seem to generate any reaction for now."

... then go for action.

" Well, let's open your fly, we don't want an accident to happen, even though the chances are slim," Michael had Harvey's pants down at knee level already, and was attacking the underwear. " And believe me, I know a lot about boner-inducing chemical products."

Where could that go wrong.

Michael, providing relief and preventive support to Harvey's huge balls thanks to his famously massive hand, was soon be proven right.

" Look what these poisons are doing to you, good thing we made that call." said Michael, still massaging Harvey's ridiculously huge reproductive system, before deciding to be honest with him.

" To be honest with you, Harvey, I really thought that you probably were a homosexual, and that you were being hot for my insanely muscular body."

Harvey's cock had become plump enough, so Michael moved his massive rugged hand up to firmly grab the shaft, and tilted his head up to look at him right into the eyes.

" My insanely muscular body and my divinely gorgeous face."

Harvey's tool was quite a curiosity, every stimulus from Michael made it grow double. Like a long balloon being inflated. I wondered if Michael had planned to twist it into the shape of a poodle at some point. Probably not. You wouldn't want to break such a wonder of nature. Could be not a very easy task, too.

So distracting.

"Hey, no I am not Mr Masfield, I am not a homosexual, or whatever you can call these these days, I ain't no faggot, there is not... not...

- There is not a faggot bone in you.

- Exactly.

- Yet.

- Yet?

- Yet look at that guy over there. In his white suit, crawling on the floor. Lowell.

- What about him?"

Lowell was crawling on the floor, devastated. Hearing his name, he looked in the direction. Timely, Michael was sticking Harvey's invasive member between his titanic pecs, keeping a hold of it, to guide the good wherever he pleased.

" He is a homosexual. He tricked me into this suite in the hope to use my body to pleasure his penis.

- What a shame !

- Can you believe it? He pretended to like the sport of bodybuilding just to use my body for sex. You know like," He took Harvey's python out of his pectoral chasm, and rubbed it against his biceps. "like that !

- Are... are you sure this was his... intent?

- I don't know, let's ask him. Hey, Lowell, were you planning to hump my biceps with your cock like that?"

Lowell was a wreck. I began to feel sorry for him. It was going too far, he hadn't signed for this, he was just willing to be nice, he was respectful, generous, well behaved, and for some reason all of his wildest fantasies were turned against himself, pleasures he had never even hoped to experience were thrown at his face just for the fun of looking at him suffer from being deprived of them, for no reason other than cruel malice.

And the fact that this charade had no other purpose made it even more hurtful.

And the glow of pure evil in Michael's eyes, eyes so genuinely pure and truthful that no one could ever believe they could get that dark, made it even more violent.

" Did you wish you cock would grow so big that you would be able to feel so much of me?"

And the humongous fucking size Michael had grown into, the experiment had been a success, yeaaaah, he was easily as huge and powerful as fucktard Sergei had been on that last competition.

" Harvey, see the little faggot, see how he wishes it was his cock. Thanks to you I can expose him as the faggot that he is."

Who am I to call Sergei a "fucktard"? The man has a few flaws, sure, but where is the respect I owe to the eminent bodybuilder? Me, insulting a bodybuilder? What is wrong with me? The one who introduced me to the scene, no less. Sorry Sergei. My respects Sergei.

"What is that? What is that? Is that a puddle of cum? A puddle of cum in your pants? Is that why you're wearing white pants at work? So people won't notice the cum in your pants?"

Then again, maybe Lowell was having the time of his life. Sounds like denial from me, but what if.

"Is that what you're doing in the cockpit? Jerking off? Jerking yourselves off with the co-pilot? Turbulence my ass."

And, I can't blame anyone, I am solely responsible for all of this mess tonight. The one and only. 

"Look at this Mr Pilot, I found a nipple under my colossal chest, and it fits perfectly into Harvey's piss slit!"

And, I can't say I hated that party. It was actually quite fun, and, extreme, and nobody got hurt, so far, and God. Michael is so beautiful.

"What did you say? What did you say?"

Why are they all three looking at me?

"What did you say, Jeff?

- Me? Nothing.

- Ah, OK."

_
Edited by Supercrav
"stocking myself" and "stroking myself" have very different meanings, much to my surprise
  • Like 5