How'd You Get So Big?

SarisHappy

You laid back, your head and upper half of your torso rested against the headboard, which groaned against the weight.  Your hands were behind your head, your thick, long arms flexing unconsciously, pulling the skin even more taught around your impressive size.

You habitually rubbed your beard against the top of your pecs slightly.  The action always made my heart race, reminding me of how your size could easily perform such a feat.  Your shoulders almost seemed to be as broad as the bed itself.  Your giant back holding up everything, a base for your giant frame.  Your massive, well defined abs rose up and down softly.

This was all secondary to my line of sight, sitting on my knees, between your gigantic legs.  Your knees were up, encasing me on my sides.  Your giant thighs rose up from your hips like slanted redwoods, your giant feet and calves behind me.  My attention, though, was focused on the gigantic member in front of me.

It pointed straight upward, both my hands performing the long, perilous journey up and down.  Each hand individually was unable to encompass the unit.  I could feel your heart beat though it, almost as though your heart was trying to explode out of your body through your dick.

I continued to stroke, hypnotically focused on your member.  It was so big!  And you knew it.  Me?  I'm too proud to admit the fact that just stroking your member like this has already caused me to orgasm twice in the last 5 minutes.  Without stimulation.

But the smirk on your face has me think you already know.  

Your testicles rest on the bed.

Think about that for a moment.

It might be hard to convey, but just like the rest of your body, your ass and hips and waist are huge and full of muscle, lifting your genitals well up into the air.  Your balls are so big, they still rest on the bed under you.  They cycle up and down, cycling the absurd amount of hormones through you, so much I can smell them.

My hands slowly and softly go all the way up your shaft.  And up.  And up.

Then down...and down...and down.

I repeat this cycle.  So much heat is coming off of your shaft it's almost burning me.

I don't know why I asked this question.  I've been amazed and stunned into silence this whole time.  But my mind and mouth just acted, curious.  My logical side knew there wouldn't be an answer to the question.  But i asked it anyway, compelled.

"How did you get so BIG?"  I said, both my hands massaging the inhuman head the crowned the pulsing shaft, my eyes never leaving the focus of my new admiration.

You laughed a bit.  "Do you really want to know?"

I stopped, and leaned to the right, unable to see your face because of the competition from your manhood.  A confused expression on my face.  "What?"

"I can do it."  You said.

I stopped stroking and sat up a little, to look over your giant friend.  "What do you mean?"

"I can make myself grow."

We both paused.  "You're fucking with me."  I said.  My hands weren't moving, but the rested on top of your penis.

You made a kegel.  I felt it.  I looked down at your shaft.  You kegel again, this time, I feel it inflate slightly.  My pupils dilate.  You do it again, this time, I see your whole body swell up slightly.  I jump back.

"Told you."

I paused, as you brought your leg around me and stood up, your giant member swinging back and forth.  You Walk on the side of the bed toward me, and I look up, your giant form blocking the light from behind you.  You flex everything in your body, and cause a slightly bigger growth spurt.

"OHMYGOD!HOW!WHAT?!"  I said rapidly.  "How!? What is this?!  How are you doing this?"

"I just can."  You said, calmly.  You grew again.  I could even hear the groaning of your flesh expanding against itself.

My body didn't react.  Partially in shock, disbelief, awed, and drowning in lust, my hips thrust and flexed, and I squirted, for the first time in my life, the fluids shooting out from between my legs, spraying your knees and shins.  The rest of my body was frozen, being rocked by one of the strongest orgasms in my life.  My amazement and fascination with your size and growth trumped the convulsions my body was trying to make.  Every fiber of my being didn't want to miss out on a moment of you.

"And..."  You said, bringing your hand gently along the side of my face, "I can do it to you, too."

The orgasm amplified, and my body flung backwards, my head arched back.  I was lost in it.  I wasn't even alive anymore.  I was pure bliss.  Nothing else was happening in my mind and body.  Except for your line, echoing inside of me, anticipating your magic.

"...I can do it to you, too..."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 22