College Hulk Part 5

hero1000

Part 1&2

Part 3&4

Part 6

Part 7

Part 5:

Steve pulled the rental car up to the frat house and dialed Jonas number again.  It rang and rang then went to voicemail.

“Where the hell are you?” Steve blurted into the phone.

He got out of the car and made his way back to their room.  Thinking he might find Jonas napping on the bed, he opened the door quietly. No one was there.  Jonas’ bed was made up and Steve’s bed was stripped.

“Crap, have to go move my laundry over to the dryer”

He shook his head and wondered what was going on.  Maybe Jonas was really pissed at him. He really hoped the whole argument would just blow over.

Steve went down the hall and heard the door open. He saw Tony walking in.

“Tony! Hey!”

Startled, Tony looked up, ‘Oh…oh…Hi Steve”

“What’s wrong you look like you just saw an alien or something…”

“No…nothing’s wrong. Just a little tired and need to get back to my room, that’s all.”

Tony passed Steve and headed towards his room, but Steve called after him, “Tony…you sure you’re all right?”

Tony turned around, “Why?”

“There’s a big rip in the back of your shirt. Actually you look a bit like you’ve been in a fight. Is someone picking on you?”

Steve got a little angry thinking about this kid getting bullied.

“No. I just….I was…getting out of my car…that trunk, you remember how heavy it was. Kind of embarrassing actually”

Steve looked a bit confused, “Yeah, yeah, I guess.  Go get some rest”

Steve continued down to the basement to move his laundry over to the dryer.  When he got there someone had already pulled his clothes out of the washer and tossed them on a bench, all wet and soggy.

“Really?!”

Steve stalked over and picked them up, they looked clean at least. He took his time picking through each item and when he was satisfied, he loaded them into the dryer.

Soon he made his way back up stairs and as he passed Tony’s room, Tony was coming back out of it and stopped short when he saw Steve again. Tony was carrying an armload of folded clean clothes.

Steve stopped him, “Tony, what’s going on? Where are you going with those clothes?  School starts back up soon.”

“Yeah, I know. I thought I would donate them to….”

“Donate?” Steve shook his head, this wasn’t adding up. Tony didn’t donate stuff, he was a hoarder. “You haven’t heard from Jonas by any chance have you? He still isn’t answering his phone”

Tony shook his head as Steve pulled his phone out of his pocket to try again.  He dialed the number and waited when suddenly he heard an answering ring from behind Tony, whose eyes went wide.

Steve hit “end call”.

The ringing stopped.

He hit dial again and the ringing resumed after a couple of seconds.

“Why is Jonas’ phone in your room?”

“Oh..he…he must’ve left  it there when he went out…”

Steve shoved passed Tony and pushed the door open. He looked around and didn’t see the phone anywhere in the open. Steve knelt down and looked under the bed, but no phone was there.

Steve took out his own phone and dialed it again. The ringing came from Tony’s locked wardrobe.

He slowly turned around and stared at Tony who had dropped his clothes on the floor.

“What’s going on, here?”

“I …I…ok. I saw that Jonas left his phone…he…he told me he didn’t want to talk to you because he thought you were acting like an asshole this morning.”

“Didn’t want to talk to me?”

An unexpected jolt of pain went through Steve when he heard this.

“Yeah, he said you …well…I don’t want to get in the middle. I saw he left his phone on my bed so I picked it up to keep it safe”

Steve sat slowly down on the bed, “But why? When I left he was asking me to …to…stay”

“I really don’t know.”

Steve felt depressed and crushed, “Maybe you can get it for me and I can give it back to him…maybe that will…”

“I really don’t know if I should. He didn’t really want anything to do with you…”

Steve felt another emotional punch to the gut.

“Please. I need to try to make this right”

Tony sighed dramatically and moved to unlock the wardrobe.

“Why didn’t you tell me about this when I asked you this morning?”

Tony paused

“I wasn’t quite sure what to say. I’m sorry I wasn’t honest with you then.”

Tony unlocked the door and reached for the phone but bumped a pair of New Balance that fell off a shelf to the floor at Steve’s feet.
Steve recognized them at once. They were too big for Tony’s little size 6 feet.

“These…these are Jonas’ shoes.” Steve rose off the bed.

Tony whirled around and looked at him, panic in his face now.

“He was really upset this morning….couldn’t even help me with….”

“Are you telling me he forgot his shoes? Something isn’t right here.” He glared at Tony, “What the hell is going on?”

A rush of anger went through Steve and he grabbed Tony by the shirt and slammed him against the wall and demanded again, “What the hell is going on?!”

Steve pressed in an inch from Tony’s face and felt a surge go through him, but he was too angry to care.

Tony stared as Steve’s face went through a spasm and he heard a pop like a thread giving way.

Steve seemed to swell but was oblivious to it. Was he another one like Jonas?

Steve suddenly released Tony, snarled and turned away. Tony gasped. Steve’s back seemed wider and his neck thicker but then they seemed to shrink. Maybe it was just an illusion, but …no. Tony almost smiled in spite of himself. The left shoulder seam had a split in it, small, but enough to indicate what had happened.

Steve seemed completely unaware.

Steve looked back at Tony who was now rubbing his chest nervously, “Where is Jonas? And don’t even think about lying to me anymore.”

“Okay. I can explain everything. He really is fine. Just resting…you’ll see. Would you…like some tea? It’s very relaxing.”

“Are you serious?!”   He swore at Tony.

Tony backed up a little and said nervously, “Just trying to be polite…”

“Just start talking”

“Jonas came to help me with my project. It is about the effects of radiation on mutations in certain animals.  I can show you…”

“Just keep talking for now”

“Well he wanted…he wanted to…”

“What? For crying out loud stop stuttering and speak or I will….”

Steve suddenly couldn’t speak and could only grunt a few times. Tony noticed a huge struggle going on inside of him.  After a moment, Steve seemed to regain control.

Breathing hard he continued, “You tell me where Jonas is or take me there.”

“I’m trying to tell you.  When he saw what my topic was he became very excited and wanted to know more so I brought him someplace where he could find out.”

“Take me there.”

Tony smiled at him, “Are you sure?  Jonas might not like it. You see I know things.”

Steve grabbed Tony’s shirt again and jerked him towards the door, “Not as much as you might think. Now let’s get going.”

He shoved Tony in front of him into the hallway. Tony let out a yell.

The hallway was gone.  It was replaced by cinderblock walls and, to Steve, a very familiar desk with a phone on it.

Steve yelled into the air, “Damn it! Not now. Don’t do this to me whoever is screwing with me!”

Tony turned to look at him, his face pale with horror, “What is…where….where are we?”

Steve just glared at him, “You mean ‘When are we’?”

Tony started to ask something but the door behind them opened and a large figure filled the frame.

“Steve, keep quiet.  I heard you yelling we can’t be discovered”

Steve whirled around to see Jeff standing there with his shirt torn. It appeared he had started changing then changed back.

“Who is ‘we’?  Is that asshole Matt back there with you?”

“No, he took off after our last encounter. I’m by myself. Or I was until you showed up. How do you keep doing that?”

“I wish I knew”

“Who is this?” Jeff gestured to Tony.

“This is a little punk who is making life difficult for a lot of people.  His name is Tony and he kidnapped your son.”

Jeff looked confused this time.  “I don’t have a son. At least that I know about.”

“You will.  You need to sit down so I can explain some things”

Steve still held Tony by his shirt and thrust him at the desk.  Jeff sat in the chair behind the desk.

Steve first addressed Tony, “Well little boy, let me introduce you to the year 1958”

Jeff interrupted, “59”

“What?”

“It’s 1959. Why is that such a big deal….wait a minute…are you guys….are you…..?”

“From your future….2014 to be exact”

Jeff went white, “Holy shit!  How come you are back here?”

“I don’t know.  I’m trying to figure that out. I don’t even own a Delorean.”

“A what?”

Steve relaxed his grip a bit on Tony’s shirt and shifted to talk to him, “It’s a kind of a car….never mind. Jeff I need to talk with you.  You have to get control of this because I know things that….”

Tony lunged out of Steve’s grip and charged the door that Jeff had just come through, as fast as his pudgy legs would carry him.

Steve moved to grab him but tripped on the corner of the desk, “Jeff grab him don’t let him leave”

Jeff bolted up to help and Steve righted himself as the door slammed shut and they heard a lock click.

“You can’t frighten me. I will never tell you where Jonas is.  You are a bully and an asshole, Steve, just like Jonas said”

Steve yelled at the door, “Tony I will find you and you won’t like it. I know this building better than you.”

Steve turned to Jeff, “Do you have a key?”

“I think. Wait I left it on the other desk down the hall”

“If we both charge it can we break it down?”

“This building is pretty old it shouldn’t take much. Let me try first and see what I can do.”

Jeff rammed the door and it rattled a bit. He backed up and tried again. Steve could see the bulk of the young bodybuilder tense and rattle under the clothes.  The sleeves and back had tears in them that showed Jeff sweating as he tried once more.

“Jeff, were you able to start to change and then stop it?”

Jeff paused for breath and turned to him, “I was trying.  I was hoping I could stop before the clothes failed…”

“Yeah that worked” Steve smiled. “But seriously you obviously stopped it.”

“I didn’t think I was going to be able to do it. I was hiding here when I knew that I couldn’t hold back anymore.  I don’t want to change in public. I can’t imagine how that would be. I don’t think Matt cares anymore.”

He paused again to breathe “I felt the rush and tried to fight. I tried to think of anything else, but, “ he smiled at Steve, “you know how it feels. Then I heard you yell and I didn’t know who it was. Panic set in and it felt like a balloon popped or something and I just got smaller again. Hadn’t we better go after your friend?”

“Yeah. I was just wondering because each time I’ve changed I’ve had no control at all. It’s like an animal takes over and it feels so good I just don’t want…ahhhhh”

Jeff looked up to see Steve’s eyes turn white.

“Steve you’d better fight this you don’t want your friend to see it. I managed to do it.”

Steve had begun to swell and was close to the size of Jeff normally. The only problem was that Steve’s clothes were made for a smaller man. They stretched out with small tears appearing in the seams.

Steve gasped , “I..I don’t think I can….you won’t be able to scare me” The collar of his shirt tore apart and thick traps rose up as his back widened out.

Jeff yelled at him, “Ya gotta try dude!”

Steve grunted as the back of his shirt tore apart revealing lats like massive wings spreading further apart. The front of his shirt was rent open and pectoral muscles spilled out.

Steve turned to look at the door and as his skin changed to a deep green he charged it. The door blew off the hinge and a huge cloud of dust rose around the door way. In the dust was a large shadow that continued to swell while the sound of clothing popping and tearing ensued.

With a loud roar, he yelled down the hallway, “Tony get back here you little runt!”

Then the creature moved into the hallway. Jeff sighed and followed through the dust muttering to himself, “So much for keeping quiet”

He tried to follow Steve down the hallway but he felt the inner tugging of his own creature stirring again. He tried to think of other things. Shortly he heard yelling from the room where the machine had been that had started all of this. He darted into the room and saw Steve holding Tony up by his feet.

“Put me down. Whatever you are put me down.”

The stench of urine reached Jeff’s nose and he realized it came from the kid in the air and he saw the dark stain on his jeans.

“Steve, put him down. That won’t help anything.”

The kid shrieked, ‘This is Steve????”

The creature glared at Jeff who shrugged and said “Sorry, didn’t mean to blow your cover”

Steve lowered Tony to the ground slowly still glaring at Jeff with distrust. “You are still puny”

Jeff flexed an arm and then said, “I think I’m pretty good”

Tony hit the floor and then scrambled to his feet. He tried to kick Steve’s leg.

Jeff warned, “I wouldn’t do that kid”

Steve suddenly yelled out, “NO! I….” loud cracking noises ensued and thick green fur appeared on his abdomen as he swelled even larger.

Jeff looked at Tony, “Second wave kid, and he’s pissed. I would get out…of…the way” his voice dropped in pitch as he lost the battle with his own creature. He realized that his penis had gone instantly erect.

In terror, Tony saw the other man’s eyes turn white and he began to swell. The man’s eyes glazed over and he smiled and grunted as the rips in his clothes spread even wider.

Steve turned and smiled watching the little man become a playmate that was his own size.

Jeff felt his back widen out and his butt fill in the remaining space in his pants.

Steve’s dick was fully erect watching the muscular transformation in front of him.

Tony was horrified at what appeared to be two monsters like Jonas was and he knew they hated him and he didn’t know what to do.

Jeff finished the first phase of his transformation when the first explosion came.

It sounded like it was from the front office then another explosion.  Dust and debris rained down all around them.

Jeff rumbled, “Bombs!”

He felt the second surge begin.

Steve looked at Tony and growled then lunged towards him. Tony shrieked as the creature fell over him, but there was no weight. The loudest and fiercest of explosions came then and Tony blacked out.

When he opened his eyes he did feel a lot of weight. It was smothering him. It felt like a body. It was a body. He pushed hard and to his surprise the body rolled off. It was Steve, fully clothed and looking completely normal except that he was unconscious or….maybe…he was dead.
Tony watched for a bit and saw Steve breathing. He was alive. But had Steve tried to save him from the falling bombs? Had this just been a weird hallucination? Maybe Steve tripped pushing him out the door and fell on him knocking them both out. That had to be it.

Well, now he could take care of this other problem as well. He went back into his room and got more of the tranquilizer he used on Jonas. He injected Steve so he wouldn’t wake up then dragged him out to his car and laid him on the back seat.

To be continued...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

"Jeff looked at Tony, “Second wave kid, and he’s pissed. I would get out…of…the way” his voice dropped in pitch as he lost the battle with his own creature."

Thats the best scene! Love your writing. I'm curious about the next part, man!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Been thinking a lot of this story lately... So curious about the next chapter. Need more amazing hulkouts....

Any chance for part 6 of these hulking monsters?

• 2 weeks later...