The Edge - Part 4 - A Swoldier Awakens

Swoldier

The Edge - Part 4 - A Swoldier Awakens

“I love the life of a musician but I live the life of a bodybuilder.”

– Warren Cuccurullo

"Holy shit! What happened to you!?"

Eddie's overreacting voice woke me up.

"Whatcha mean, brah?" I was talking from under heavy eyelids.

"Brah?!? That's not good. You're tan....and...and you've got muscles!"

"Yah? Well so do you." I sarcastically over gestured toward him.

"But the difference is you didn't a few hours ago when I left."

Eddie was confusing me now.  What was he talking about, I'd always looked like this. I think.  I really couldn't think too well, my mind was still clouded with my cold.

"Brah, I just have a cold, I'm gettin' over it, I'll be fine." I felt a chill, shivered a bit. I looked down at my chest. Was I darker? "Brah, do I look more tan to you? I don't remember going to the salon."

"You don't go to tanning salons! And yes, you're darker!" Eddie seemed really scared, “That means next you're going to turn into something like this!” He gestured his massive arms down to his equally massive body.  “You’re gonna grow huge muscles-“ he flexed into a double bi, “you’re arms’ll be as big as watermelons-“ the eyes and demeanor changed “and bro, fuck yeah!, I’m gonna have a fuckin’ workout partner!"

"Wha-" I choked on the words as I felt something very odd.

It started in the pit of my stomach, like every muscle in my torso flexing hard, involuntarily. I wanted to puke.  Then, a warmth started building, and spreading rapidly.  I was terrified, paired with the warmth was the feeling of blood rushing everywhere, expanding what I guessed were my muscles.  Simultaneously. As I sat there clutching my increasingly defined stomach, delts shot out, my back flew wide as I got lats that looked like a cobra's hood.  My back, paired with an instantaneous growth of biceps and triceps to massive proportions forced me to lose my grip on my cobblestone abs. I looked down, my abs carved deep, but bowing out - the beginnings of a roid gut.  My belly button was an outie now.  There was just too much muscle.  It felt so weird, my body hard and huge, bulging everywhere, restricting movement in strange places.  My quads were so big, the bones in my upper thigh moved in my hip joint to accommodate the new way I'd have to walk.  I looked down through the pain and saw my skin, now completely smooth, take on the appearance of paper as veins snaked their way through the newly grown muscle.  I turned a deeper tan as the instant growth stopped.

I took in a breath - that was weird. I could feel my back expand, the lats pushing my arms out away from my body as they crowded for room. I felt a pull forward and looked down.  I couldn’t see very far due to my pecs jutting out.  I reached an arm out to feel my chest and confirm what my mind was telling me, but as my enormous bi’s bunched, I realized I couldn’t bend my arm as far.  Just too much muscle.  As I brought my hand up to my chest, I realized I’d never be able to stand cross armed again.  Again, I was just too massive.  All of it muscle, all of it bulging, all of it flexing with just the littlest motion.  As I steadied myself on my tree trunk quads - they actually touched now - I felt my cock push forward on display.  Judging from the sensation, I’d grown there too.  And I was getting hard? Were the muscles actually turning me on? That was just too weird.

I just had a microsecond to run through all of that in my head when something else happened. As I felt my skin stretch and my mass grow until I was impossibly heavy, I noticed my head clear.  My mind cleared. Completely. There wasn't anything there - no thought.

I looked over as Eric looked on like a drooling dog waiting for scraps.  He knew he’d have his workout partner real soon.  I was fighting a loosing battle with my mind.  I was reciting facts - history, math, anything - just to try to keep it in my head, but it was like a sieve. Everything I could come up with disappeared into thin air just as fast, replaced with things like exercises that added the most mass to my mammoth chest, How many grams of protein I needed for the day to grow just the right amount of muscle to get contest ready.  It was confusing at first, things I knew I should know - math, history, science - not there anymore, almost like it was just beneath the surface but I couldn't quite get to it to recall. I fought, trying to remember any part of a multiplication table - what's multipl- mulitplic- aw hell, I know that three plates on a bar is 315 pounds, and that's my warm up bench!  I flexed my pecs as I looked down with a goofy, empty smile.  I couldn't see beyond the shelf, but the deep crease between the two massive slabs of muscle was enough to get me going. I saw the massive veins that had appeared, just like the ones on my arms.  Shit I was like a kid in a candy shop! My arms were enormous, and I could still feel my quads jockeying for space, throwing my cock front and center.  It'd taken a fuckton of squats to get that much sweep, but fuck, it was worth it.

Everything was just so much simpler like this.  Standing here, blissfully bulging everywhere. Just heavy muscle, and how to build it bigger.  It was kinda nice.  I thought of my advanced Calculus class that morning, only to realize my bi’s needed some more fuckin’ size on them.  I mean, come on, they’re only 22 inches, and Eric’s are even bigger than that.  If I’m gonna be a fuckin’ IFBB pro, I gotta get with the program.

I stood up, and flexed a double bi, the tatters of my shirt falling off me. As I set my quads in, the shorts I’d been wearing ripped.  Through my briefs, my dick was straining the fabric. It was fuckin’ huge, just like the rest of me.  I grinned as the testosterone flowed in me.  My sheer mass was so heavy I could feel every bit of it on my frame.  Every movement just reinforced how big and heavy I was.  I was alpha as fuck.  Hell, I could probably make myself cum without even touching my rod if I was in front of the mirror.  I hadn't had a hard on like this since high school.  Just like everything else about me, it was hard as steel.  I was all about the girls then, but now, my cock called to something else.   Muscle. Sex.  Build muscle. Get laid. I need to lift. I need to fuck. I fuckin need to lift.

I looked over at Eric, just as hard as I was, and in my new baritone voice, “Yo bro! Ya workout partner’s HERE!” I hit a most muscular, veins popping out all over me. Like a fuckin’ roadmap, now THAT’S vascularity son! The power of all that mass is intoxicating.  Best drug in the world. “Now let’s go fuckin LIFT!”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 18