Fort-M (Episode 1A5)

Freaker2

My driver (aka 86)

image.png.a5bca02ae482f7bc64da9140adcd26e8.png

has impaled himself on my Cock. OK I started it by getting an erection. But have you seen him and his muscles? He's any MAN'S instant erection arouser. Which was when he invited my 8.5 inch Cock and he presented his massive wide Back to me and did another Lats spread!

It was when I had to push my Dick down and into his unbelievable muscle-packed solid Arse - I was instantly possessed. My entire field of vision was suddenly only his Arse and Back muscles. I was being confronted by more than the most massive bodybuilder I've ever seen. 86 is beyond Mr. Olympia and his perfection hypnotised me, and continues to hold me on edge because 86's muscular rectum has such a strong hold of my Cock and his Arse muscles are expertly massaging my Cock. And magically he won't let me cum!

Yet I can freely admire the solidity of his massive musculature. In front of me is a thick and very broad Back wrapped in the softest most youthful sebum rich thin skin I personally have ever enjoyed. Zero subcutaneous fat - so the slightest flex or even just a twitch of his Arse causes his Arse to explode with the boldest striations I've ever seen in an bodybuilder's Arse. Which is the only people who have bold striations.

We only have to glance in his direction to be astounded by his magnificent muscles, and especially his Arse to instantly know it and he are unbelievable. And I certainly am looking?! But it would be even better to kiss and suck his fine Gluteus maximus muscles. Only for me to do that I'd have to extract my Cock. But 86's Rectum isn't going to let that happen.

But I'm happy because I'm in Muscle Heaven – made even better with my face and lips pressed hard against 86's massive Back muscles. Festooned with bands of muscle each so individually thick, each so individually bulging I can suck and slobber them with my lips one at a freakin time and I suspect, forever.

And as I worship, as I admire each muscle, my mouth is free to roam both sides of the perfectly symmetrical vast expanse of 86's highly tapered Back musculature. And I know my brain is automatically mapping the individual muscles while I delight in the tracing, with the tip of my tongue, to as close as possible to where each muscle inserts and attaches to the bone. Leaving me free to dream about how strong his tendons and insertions must be. So strong I envision they can never break or tear - no matter how massive and powerful his grow and become.

I mean that's how loudly his robust, totally naked, and perfectly smooth body shouts at me. Specially when he moves fluidly from one beautiful pose to another. One fabulous flex to another, and as I slowly pound my cock hard into his even harder amazing Arse.

And in my opinion it's more than a privilege to be allowed to just observe 86 from a distance, let alone be encouraged, even forced to rub my face into his 4 foot (plus) wide Back that's so amazingly filled with deeply thick solid muscles. And which is right now well-and-truly in-my-face allowing me to suck and kiss his muscles as they ooze power with a complete absence of intramuscular fat! Trust me, I can tell how 86's thick muscles are devoid of inside fat. His whole massive body feels exceptionally dense, and feels wonderfully hard even when relaxed. Yes, way denser than any Mr. Olympia. Trust me, I've felt quite a few. I've even been to several post Mr. Olympia contest parties. So yes, eat your heart out. I know what dense muscles feel like! And 86 is well and truly the densest!

So here I am. Unable to kiss 86's stupendous fabulous Arse because my Cock is way too deeply implanted inside 86's beautiful most muscular and most delicious butterfly Arse. As it's just the geometry of my situation. The same as why we can't suck our elbows. But I need to stay on track! Which is to concentrate on 86's amazing Arse and Back.

Well, his Arse is the Arse of Arses of all the Arses of my life. And for now, way out of the reach of my lips. But at least my 8.5 inch Cock is firmly embedded deep inside 86's phenomenal pair of undulating gluteus maximus muscles. But you need to know more than that. You need to know how, only few minutes ago when I pushed my solid dickhead against 86's very tight sphincter so deeply embedded inside 86's Arse muscles, how I was instantly uplifted to a sort of consciousness I suspect has to be one of many levels in Muscle Heaven. And at the same time turned me into a very willing puppet. And as such he won't let me cum! I don't know exactly how. All I know is his super hot muscular rectum has me possessed and on an EDGE where I can't get off and I can't ejaculate. I don't want it to end anyway, and as breathtaking as it is, yet I'm free to worship 86's massive thick Back.

And that's all I want to do, plus imitate 86's posing. So we inflate our lungs. We puff out our chest. And it feels better every time we repeat the pose. And with my cock vacuumed up by and deeply embedded inside 86's hot rectum, his magical rectum muscle completely control me. And my Cock, which just keeps getting harder and harder as we hit a Lats spreads together. Then a double Biceps where we kiss and suck our respective Biceps with pride and immense satisfaction. And this is, without doubt, the thrill of my entire life. My head swoons. My groin aches, and we can faintly see each other reflected in the car door's gloss.

“Oh yeah. Lats spread. I love my powerful thick Lats. They feel so good. Do you like my Lats”, he asks?

“If only you could see what I can”, I say as I slowly thrust my hips and groin ever harder into 86's muscle Butts, and gaze deeply at the vast expanse of muscle - almost fainting at the sight and impact of his unbelievable taper - when 86 says, “Oh yeah, and you sure have a hard cock “one one seven”....

“Oh yeah! That's me. I'm 117” I realise, and 86 gives my Cock a really good squeeze that invites me to slam my hips into his bubble butt, which explodes with striations from a momentary perfect glassy gloss and 86 then cramps his Abs and fists them hard. He pounds his Abs with his closed fists and sends shock waves into my lips and face. And groin.

“Don't want you cumming yet”, as he continues to thump and pound this time his Pecs, and with equal ferocity. “You hold your horses while I inflate my chest some more just for you” which is accompanied by a loud rush of air that must be drawn in through his beautiful manly pursed ever so kissable lips. “Now you watch as I make my Lats explode just for you”.

I'm suddenly powerfully stunned as I witness 86's huge thick Lats spread so wide they push against his stupendous Triceps automatically lifting his arms out yet wider. And his mighty powerful Lats split into multiple muscles. Yet his Lats (over all) seem to keep their amazing thickness with long muscle bellies that must go almost all the way to the attachment to the bone! And I whimper in erotic agony as I grab his Lats tightly so I can use them as a grip to push my groin still harder than ever into 86's massive buttocks.

All of this is overwhelming my nerve endings. And it overwhelms my sense of muscular perfection. So I need a distraction. I slap 86's magnificent thick solid Lats as I start to become desperate to stay conscious. Which is when I catch a glimpse of his upper Glutes below and my eyes start to feast on the protruding sweaty upper Glutes with their massive bulging glossiness and power. I have to slap them too! But I can only reach his powerful lower Glutes. And when I slap this Arse of Arses with both open palms I make 86 suck in more air, and his Lats undulate like a bird's wings flapping in slow motion and then a rivulet of clear sweat cascades down his spine and runs straight into my mouth as I embrace 86 around his narrow midsection which is so waspish I can interdigitate my fingers. And as I savour his magnificent solid body with relish I sense 86 is not to be measured just by his muscles and his muscular size and density. 86 is unusually healthy. At least a healthy as his masculine face is scarily handsome. And I slap his Glutes one at a time with even more forceful blows making his groan with intense delight. But for me, his momentarily inaccessible upper gluteus muscles are the slightly more sexy part of his spectacularly over-developed Glutes! And they way surpasses Ronnie Coleman's upper Glutes.

image.png.47d1f85dbf5903fbf4b4d70015e195eb.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1