Camp Myosin Part 7 (Epilogue)

MuscleMan166

Here's the epilogue.  Thanks for reading this story.  if possible comment what you like or dislike from the story.

Camp Myosin Part 7

Report Update

Rick reporting.  Me and my comrades have just finished setting up the camp for the new recruits to be inducted with the formula and help them prepare for the training.  On my personal experience, training was an enjoyable time after the “camp” stage.  I was superior to the other recruits in many ways, especially sex.  My cabin mates remained with me throughout training and excelled all the tests and have now become my fellow comrades.  We do still have time to get into sexual relations and if I may be frank, it was so fucking good just to fuck around.

Our predecessors were able to assist in knowing what to do and how to perform it without blowing our cover.  It was amazing that they found clothes that would look loose on us and the higher-ups stated that we cannot strip until the recruits are comfortable enough to strip first.  Hopefully it will be soon, because I am aching to fuck.  I am still in contact with Private Dan as he is leading a squadron of us super-soldiers into missions.  Whenever he returns, he and I always fuck each other, but its usually me fucking him more often, because I am bigger.

Speaking of bigger, I must report my current measurements as even Ben is astounded.  My height is 6’2’’.  My weight is near 400 lbs.  As for my cock it has reached 18 inches.  Self-masturbation is usually a fun time for me, since I can slip my penis into the crevice between my pecs and pec-fuck myself.  While waiting for Operation: Camp Myosin to start, me and my comrades have resorted to fucking each other in my office, usually ends up into an orgy.

Ah I just received word that the bus has just arrived.  Sam is on his way to meet the “campers”.  Time to make my appearance.

End Transmission

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7