Ben and Will - Chapter 5

mmbottomenergy

Chapter 5:

After my first day working out with Fred, I was beat. Hours on end, we pumped every muscle in our bodies until we lost track of time altogether. I think I strained my body so much I became numb to the pain, because once I got home I wasn’t able to feel much of anything. Until I hit the shower, that was. The pain came surging back once the hot water hit me, so I took my shower cold. Most of the time, I would cringe at the thought using coke water to wash myself, but it helped numb the pain back down a bit.

After heading out of the shower, I didn’t even have the energy to get dressed into something. I pretty much dragged myself over to my bedroom and collapsed onto the mattress.

- THE NEXT DAY -

When I got to the gym this morning, Fred was already there warming up. “Hey, there he is! Sleep well?” he asked. “Yeah, actually,” I replied, trying not to pay attention to his noticeably half-hard dick through his gym shorts. “I didn’t even have the energy to change last night so I slept naked.” Fred gave me a glance I knew all too well - the “wish I could’ve been there” look, complete with a cocky smirk on his face he quickly corrected, hoping I hadn’t noticed.

”I know we kinda did full body yesterday, wanna just hit legs today?” My upper body needed a break after what I put it through the day before. “Yeah, totally,” Fred replied, trying to nonchalantly ignore the look he had given me. “Cool, sounds like a plan.”

We headed over to the leg press, ready for a long day of leg workouts. That wasn’t the only thing on my mind, though. It was only my second day at the gym with Fred, and he had already taken control of my libido. God, he was so hot. I stood there while I was “spotting” him, just watching his cock move around in his shorts as his quads strained to contain themselves in the fabric. His shorts were a size too small, probably on purpose to make himself seem bigger. It worked, I was practically drooling thinking about all the things I wanted him to do to me.

Halfway through the day, after both of us had finished on the leg press, we started doing squats. As we were squatting, Fred looked over at me. He stared me in the eyes for a few seconds, looked down at my crotch where I was sporting an obvious boner, went back up to my face and said, “Wanna hit the locker rooms after we’re done?” I couldn’t believe it. He stole the word right out of my mouth. “We’re on the same page then?” I asked. “Totally.”

• Like 8