Wet Dreams May Come - Part 2

FREaky

Wet Dreams May Come - Part 2

by F_R_Eaky

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2388-wet-dreams-may-come-part-1/

Snap snap snap snap snap.  Devon's coworker, Charles Van der Voss was clicking his fingers in front of Devon's face.

"Earth to Devon. Come in Devon!"

Devon shook himself awake from a day dream he was having. "I'm sorry?"

"What is with you, today?  You still do your job well, but you've been a beat behind your usual pace.  And now, we catered in your favorite food for lunch to welcome you back from holiday and you hardly even notice.  You're out to lunch at lunch. What's going on in your head?  Meet someone on holiday?  Have such a great time you can't stand thinking about coming back to the real world?"

Devon chuckled, "No... just got my sleep schedule off a bit and tried to take care of it last night.  Just need a full night's rest that's all."

The truth of the matter was, Devon was lost in thoughts of George, his ex-boyfriend.  They hadn't spoken in months.  It was part of the reason he went on holiday, to cleanse his emotions out of him and start his life fresh.  But somehow last night...he doesn't know what he did, but he did something to make him think of George, and boy, how did he think of George!  One of the longest and strongest orgasms he ever had.  He felt it from his balls to his lower lip and he felt like it went on for ages.  Yet surprisingly, he couldn't find any cum what-so-ever on the sheets.  Was he experiencing something like male menopause?  His sperm count was suddenly taking a nose dive to near nothingness?  He knew sperm counts dropped at a certain age, but he was only in his late twenties.  Surly he wasn't running dry yet?

Getting through his first day back at the office, Devon breathed a sigh of relief and made his way home, after a quick stop at a local restaurant for takeout; he was too bleary eyed to attempt to cook anything.   Having had a restless night's sleep the evening before, and the back of his mind attempting to make sense of why he should dream so strongly about his ex-boyfriend, plus the front of his mind doing his regular work, left Devon mentally exhausted.  He ate his dinner in silence, took a shower to relax his neck and back muscles and went to bed.

Again it was the middle of the night when Devon was woken up by someone...or rather something.  He felt something fairly large, for a thing that is, suddenly rest upon his knee on the leg that was currently supporting his weight on the bed while the other was sort of hanging, knee resting on the mattress, ankle crossed over the supporting leg's ankle.  He felt this thing gingerly come to rest there... it was pretty long ... and thick!  It was like someone had placed a hot dog on his knee, no a bratwurst, no a polish sausage, no something in between with the length of the sausage and the girth of a wurst.  It was about, no... he knew it was ten inches in length, but it was morphing, changing, growing.  He felt this thing get thicker, longer, harder, growing from his knee right on up his thigh approaching his ass. 

"GASP!"  A startled breath of air escaped his lips as he turned his head and attempted to roll over towards the man he knew was in bed with him. " Cristobàl!"

" No, no mi amor. Para no ser tan tensa. Usted sabe que yo voy a disfrutarlo mejor, más completo, si te relajas."

Then the man began to kiss Devon on the back of his neck, on the side of his neck under his jaw line and behind his ears.  Devon's mind began to reel in confusion and ecstasy once more.  How did Cristobàl get into the apartment?  What was he doing here?  Cristobàl was the ex-ex boyfriend, perhaps not even really an ex-boyfriend but more like a six month one night stand.  He stood six feet four inches tall, semi-stocky build.  He didn't really workout, didn't like to work out.  Why bother?  When he had what he had, he could get lots of men anywhere.  Olive colored skin, topped with thick black hair with brown highlights that framed a set of deep forest green eyes.   He was Spanish and spoke English with such a lovely accent in such soothing deep baritone of a voice, that whatever he said, including reading the ingredient list off of a can of tomato soup, made one nearly come to orgasm.

But the thing that many men, usually size queens, went after him for was his cock.  Ten inches soft it grew another four inches in length when erect and became nearly monstrously thick.  Devon would have been in heaven for the rest of his life with him.  He was pretty tall... sure lots of basketball players were taller, but he still stood out and above a crowd.  He was stocky and semi solid, that could be good enough body size wise.  He had that enormous cock, which excited Devon and helped push all the right buttons, especially THAT button in his anus.  On top of that he was also an intelligent, caring, and witty kind of guy, one that seemed to have a sense of family.

A sense of family that is except when it came to starting his own.  He broke things off with Devon claiming he had spent too much time with him.  Feelings were bubbling up about Devon that he didn't know how to take, understand.  He was a wild and carefree man, with his endowment and accompanying huge balls, he needed to get off three, four, five times daily.  No one man would be willing or able to give him all that.  He needed to be free to bed bastards as often as he could.  He crushed Devon's heart and dreams.

Yet here he was again.  Playing during sex like he frequently did: slowly, like a snail, pushing his enormous cock head in until the helmet was finally buried.  Then he'd pull it back out just as slowly.  That was followed by several minutes of teasing the hole with just pressure of the cock head resting on it, until finally he thrust it in and out just head deep several times in a row extremely quickly.  Then he suddenly slowed down the entry just a bit, only this time he plowed it all the way in.  A rhythm of fast-fast-fast-fast-fast-fast-fast-fast-fast-fast-slooooooooooooooooooooow, fast-fast-fast-fast-fast-fast-fast-fast-fast-fast-slooooooooooooooooooooow. Until he was buried balls deep inside Devon's ass.  Then he would grab a hold of Devon by the waist and begin to simply buck and fuck him from tip to ball base making Devon feel every single bit of his fourteen inch cock.

Devon's body shook and shuddered feeling the massive prong thrust inside him.  Feeling it touch his insides like nothing else could.  Feeling the size and mass of the man holding him, hoisting him, slamming into his body. The sensation, the pleasure radiated from his sphincter outward down his legs, arms, to his toes and fingers, up his abs, chest, and out his mouth.

"AAAH!  AAAH!  AAH! OOH!  OH! OH! OH! OH GOD!"

" Hmmmm. Mi bebé le encanta tener un hombre de verdad le envuelve por completo en el interior, él o paciente se extiende hasta que pueda tener la esperanza de encajar."

Over and over and over again the pounding continued.  Devon feeling his insides touched by Cristobàl's tip, and his ass cheeks touched by Cristobàl's mammoth balls.  Even though his cock was untouched, he could feel it welling up inside him.  His own balls were churning up a massive load.  It was getting stronger and stronger, building up more and more, filling his testicles further and further. If he didn't erupt soon, he was going to suffer a fate of blue balls.

" Oh! MI DIOS, BEBÉ! Yo voy a correr! Aquí lo tienes! Aquí lo tienes! Voy a rebosar a usted!  AI! AI! AI! AI! AI! AAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!"

"OH GAW-AH! OOOWUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Devon woke up upon his cumming.  The sensation was so strong, he thrust his hips forward, his back snapped back, his abs, legs, arms, toes, and fingers tensed, he actually screamed in his sleep carrying through to being awake.  He couldn't breathe for minutes the convulsions were so deep and bad, and through it all he felt that pump, the blast, the inner stroking of his prick as he shot out more and more copious amounts of cum. ... ... ...  Yet again, when he came to his senses, knowing his should feel wet spots on the contour sheet and top sheet, some slimy residue on his thighs, there was nothing.  All was dry.

Slowly, shakily, Devon got out of bed.  What was going on?  What made him think of Cristobàl?  Why did he think of George the night before?  Was he eating too odd of things before going to bed?  Was returning to work from vacation to much stress for him? Yet this dream felt so real.  Real enough that his was limping on his way to the bathroom.  He couldn't operate his ass muscles properly; it had been too long since he had been fucked and stretched by such a python as Cristobàl's cock.

"WILTSHIRE!  You are just barely getting in here on time.  Are we having a problem returning to... .... are you limping?"

"Yes...yes, Mr. Coalfax."

"Bloody hell, it looks serious. Are you alright?"

"Teenager, skateboarding.  Didn't see me, body checked me out of the way.  Fell on my hip."

"Have you gone to a doctor to get checked out?"

"No, sir.  Not yet.  I figured I'd wait and see how it was at lunch time. Make an assessment then."

"Ok..... Look, I was just kind of kidding you there.  You did deserve a holiday, but you do need to come back to work when you come back to work, but we do care about you.  You're not just a thing.  Come talk to me at lunch, if you need time off for a doctor's appointment, I'll approve it for you, alright?"

"Yes, sir.  Thank you, Mr. Coalfax."

Devon sat down at his desk and suddenly confronted by his coworker, Charles.

"I'm smelling and calling shite!"

"Not now, Charles."

"Oh, no you don't.  You're not coming in here with that kind of injury and then laying down some story full of shite about how you got it.  You got yourself plowed last night and with a man of, shall we say, many principles.  You forget, I fly around the rainbow airport, too.  I can tell when someone has made a landing."

"Charles, this is not the place to discuss such things and nothing happened!"

"Fine... fine.... play U.S. Military; don't ask, don't tell.  I'm your BGFF.  You'll confide in me sometime."

Devon turned his chair to face his desk and hunkered down to business.  He managed to get quite a bit done, planning which things he needed to go hunting files for and which he didn't so he could give his ass a much needed rest.  At lunch time he took off as fast as he could so he could eat in peace without having to confront Charles about his supposed escapades the night before.  He rummaged through some rubbish to find a receipt for an x-ray, made a copy of it, slightly blurry, but enough to convince Charles he'd gone to get checked out at an emergency room on break.

Even with the injury, Devon was back on his work game, completing more than anyone else in the office, although still not the blur of motion he usually was.  He denied Charles all his theories about what happened to him, all the way up to his stop on the underground.  He was thoroughly drained again mentally taking care of both work and trying to figure out what had happened to him.  He thought once about digging out the number and email of that Druid he ran into out at Stonehenge, but then thought, "What's he going to tell me about all this?  It's just some kind of psychological problem.  My mind probably doesn't want me to return to work and just keep on relaxing.  That's all."

Stopping off again at a shopping district to grab some take out, he pondered his decision for a long time before buying any dinner.  He wanted to make sure he got something decent, but bland.  Nothing that would cause dreams, hallucinations, or nightmares.  Arriving home he reheated his dinner, ate in solemn silence, took a long hot shower, then a brisk cold one, took a couple of sleeping pills and went to sleep.

Suddenly the bed squeaked and the mattress sank down on one side, almost making the bed tilt.  Someone extremely large had just crawled into bed with him.  Feeling the man lay behind him... his arm come across him, nearly covering his whole body.  The legs when pressed against him, his feet barely reaching below the other man's knees.  Suddenly a hand came over and caressed his arm, it was nearly twice the size of an average man's hand.

"Bloody hell!" Devon thought, "Dafydd!" 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 8