Wet Dreams May Come Part 4

FREaky

Wet Dreams May Come - Part 4

by F_R_Eaky

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2388-wet-dreams-may-come-part-1/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2402-wet-dreams-may-come-part-2/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2407-wet-dreams-may-come-part-3/

Having just been accosted by yet another dream, Devon sat down in a living room chair while a local Druid, James Whitehart began to pull all manner of things out of a small bag.  He hung some bells from the ceiling, he placed a small post in the middle of the living room, he pulled the coffee table near that and placed upon it a chalice, a knife, and an incense burner from his bag.  Using a string tied to the post he began to make a circle around the living room sprinkling salt behind him.  Once the circle was made he pulled out a compass and made straight for the east placing  a yellow candle and incense there.  The he moved to the south, west, and north, placing there a red candle and votive candle, blue candle and a bowl of water, and a green candle and a large quartz crystal respectively.

Once that was done he proceed to pull out a bottle of wine and pour some into the chalice and sat before the coffee table, now serving as a make shift altar.  He held the goblet aloft.

"We all come from the Goddess...and to her we shall return....like a drop of rain...flowing to the ocean..."

He repeated this chant several times as if singing a round.  He then held up the knife and began to chant again.

"Holly and Oak...Holly and Oak. Your seasonal powers we now envoke.  Life and Death. Life and Death. Lend us your wisdom, upon our breath."

He then dipped the knife into the chalice and performed more parts of ritual, including slicing a line through the air in the East.  He then grabbed the bells and proceeded to ring them loudly throughout every corner of the house, opening every cabinet and closet door there was, eventually walking back into the living room, opening the front door, shaking the bells through the door and then shutting in once again.

That done he stepped back into the circle from the east and reached into his bag and pulled out a set of wooden sticks which were covered in odd slash marks.  Pulling out a cloth he laid it in front of Devon, then gave Devon the sticks to hold, have him think about his problem, and then drop them.  James studied them for quite a long time before he spoke.

"This situation is truely baffling to me."

"Why?  What is it?  Is there something majorly wrong?"

"I can not quite tell.  Signs are never direct.  They are almost always given so that one must work at interpreting them, so they gain knowledge and understanding, for that's what trials and tribulations are supposed to do, educate us on how to get through it and other things.  But this...  This is even confusing for signs from the Goddess, God, and the universe!

"There is something here... some presence in your home, but exactly what it is, I can not say.  I have done a banishment for ghosts and all negative energies, but I didn't feel anything being pushed into my path and out the door, so there are no ghosts and no malign entities.  While singing and chanting to the God and Goddess I thought I heard something singing with me, but they stopped suddenly, abruptly.  Them singing along means this isn't a deity that's in your home, but if it is one who follows, why they should suddenly stop singing is a mystery to me.

"And then we have the runes.  Reading what you cast, what is in your present and your future.  It shows a great disturbance in nature.  Something becoming what it should not be, but it isn't you.  You aren't envoking nor provoking it, but somehow its fate is connected with you.  Yet at the same time it shows that you are to have a great reconcilliation with your past, and in your future improved health and a very successful love life, along with great change in your present living situations.  But I can not pin down anything specific, only that you may have to protect and fight for what you want, what you will come to love."

"So, what am I safe?  Will I stop having dreams?"

"I can not say.  I'm not sure what is causing the dreams, only that somehow, despite how upset you are over them, they are not harmful. They are not intended to hurt you."

"What.... a load....of waffle!"

"I know... I know it sounds odd and strange, but bear with me.  We shall figure this out.  For the now, do this... here are some crystals, and I brought with me a couple of plants as well.  Now I'll help you, but we need to place these along your windows, by your doors, and around any drains.  My closest guess is this is some work of the fey, but usually they just flat out hide things or steal things from one, or change some aspect of your life.  They don't cause great changes in nature.  At any rate, placing these items here, pluss the invocation I'm about to do will keep any of the fey at bay from your home."

Round the house the pair went placing this and that, although by now Devon pretty much thought this was all some sort of scam.  However, as the giant Druid didn't ask for anything in return, simply bade Devon a good night and left, he figured he might as well see if this all works.

It wasn't too late in the evening when Devon woke up.  He thought he heard a thousand tiny voices all crying and chattering.  Sitting up in bed he looked out through the bedroom window and there he could see hundreds of fireflies, lightning bugs.

"That's strange." thought Devon. "Those kind of bugs don't usually hang around in the city."

Staring at them intently they flitted and hovered around his window for ages, slowly going away one by one,  but by the time they all vanished, their circular patterns of flight had put Devon to sleep.

PAD!

Devon woke up instantly.

PAD!

It was the sound of heavy footfall.

PAD!

Made by someone of very decent size.

PAD PAD PAD!

Devon knew who it was.

PAD PAD!

If everything was going in the same direction as it had been, it had to be, Parker.

PAD PAD PAD!

Parker was the first man Devon had tried to have a relationship with and, oh, what a man.  Almost everything Devon could ever have wanted:  6' 3" tall, around 350lbs of rock hard, solid, defined, dense muscle, pretty good sized feet and hands, and a ten inch cock to boot.  He was beautiful to behold, like a walking sculpture from Greco-Roman times, only a bit bulkier.  He had a genetic condition resulting in a myostatin deficiency causing his muscles to develope huge, not that that bothered him; He loved being huge and built! Even if he just thought about working out his muscles blew up.

Unfortunately it also made him a tad bit lazy.  He had the potential of being the biggest bodybuilder in the world, if he trained hard and kept at it.  He was already pushing the size and symmetry of a Mr. Olympic competitor, but the easy at which he could build made him get sloppy and haphazard in training, and he loved the attention he was getting from daily blowing out of his sleeves or ripping down the back or busting a pants seam, that he didn't care about the competitions for bodybuilding, he could just be bigger than most men in everyday activities and situations.  Why compete?

PAD PAD PAD!

Suddenly a side of the bed dipped down greatly.  Parker climbed into bed with Devon.  Grabbing him with his hands, Parker flipped Devon around to face him and thrust he meaty, shelf like pecs into Devon's face.

"Come on, bro, feel a man up!  You know you want to.  Feel this barreling mound."

And then Parker took one of Devon's hands and placed it upon his right pectoral, Devon's palm resting on Parker's nipple.  Devon began to grope and touch and caress and feel the swelling muscle under his hand, and as he did so, he felt it swell larger and thicker as the sexual touch was giving Parker and over all pump.  Devon felt Parker's nipple become a little larger and hard underneath his touch.

"Aawwwww yeah, bro.  Show me how you appreciate a real man!"

Devon couldn't help himself and he moved his face to Parker's pecs and began to lick and suck on one of his nipples while his hands went out and began to grope and squeeze as hard as he could the now flexed 24" upper arms of the mega-muscular man.

Parker began to moan....his cock began lifting and rising.  He was being worshipped and he loved it.  Devon loved worshipping a muscle demi-god, his own cock rising up and getting hard.  He eventually moved his mouth on up to one of Parker's biceps and began to trace the contours of it with his tongue, kissing the peak with his lips, while his hands glided down Parker's lats down...down...down... to the tappered and oh so tight waist, but then back up to feel the larger, bloated, and pulsing cobblestones that were the man's abdominals and obliques.  Devon's fingers dug into each and every crevice tracing and outlining every single brick.

Devon finally did a handstand, something he wasn't sure he could still do it'd been so many years, wrapping his legs around Parker's massive column of a neck and locking his ankles together.  He did this his body facing forward, his face away from Parker.  Parker in turn stuffed his cock into Devon's ass and began to buck and sway while Devon's hands reached out and caressed each and every part of his quads, hamstrings, each thigh tear drop, and desperately tried to get a grip on Parker's massive calves.

It didn't take too long before Parker let out a roar and came inside Devon and then collapsed to the bed, calling out to Devon, "I'm spent lil' man.  Go head and walk all over me."  Devon gladly obliged and spent he's not sure how long groping, squeezing, kneading, licking, tracing, stroking, and caressing each and every single muscle fiber on the 6' 3" inch god-man before him.  The arms bigger than his head, his waist, bigger round than his torso.  The thighs thicker than his whole body - by themselves!  His calves larger than most mens thighs that Devon had ever seen.  The forearms looking so huge, thick, veiny and meaty, like turkey legs...no pterydactil legs!  He groped and squeeze until he had no feeling left in his finger tips.  His whole arm: finger tips, fingers, palm, wrist, forearm, and upper arm began to shake and quiver they had been worked so hard and full in their attempt to dent the bodybuilder's muscle.  Finally, after coming up and trying to cup Parker's pecs in one hand each and squeeze and feel them, watch those glorious mounds rise and fall with Parker's breath, sensing that his hands togethe couldn't even cover one-fourth of the size of those huge slabs of muscled beef, Devon's cock erupted like a gyser shooting load, after load, after load, after load, after load, after load....

Yet again, Devon awoke in the morning to a quiet and empty apartment.  He was tangled and wrapped up in his bedsheets on the floor, but none of them peeled off him as if stuck from dried cum, nor were they wet from an current morning eruption.  

Attempting to stand once, he fell in a heap to the floor.  Glancing around, he noticed that all the precautions to keep the fey, fairies, at bay were still in place.  No windows or doors were open.  If  it really was fairies, they were already in the house and Druid James wasn't successful and exorising them.  Reaching out to crawl, Devon barely could do that as his arms shook violently, their muscular energy completely spent.  He eventually did crawl his way to the bathroom and the shower stall, where once again he lay under the soothing stream of a hot water shower.  He had no idea how he was going to be able to work today, but he knew he had to go in.  He closed his eyes and prayed for a miracle.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 9

Sexy and very, very intriguing. But on a second thought, I evny Devon. He sure had a very, very hot list of X's...Congratulations on yet another amazing chapter!

• Upvote 1