Less Than a Man

giantr

I hope there's more chapters to come.  Curious to see where Giantr takes this well-written story and perhaps the reader experiencing Jason's bodybuilding contest.  And if anything develops between these two protagonists!

• Like 1

Ohh what a fine first chapter and the hope for many many more to come.

I bet not even Julia knows how Big Jason has gotten and she will be surprised.

Im kinda scared for our main guy tho if this turn out to be like other stories of thiantupe he will be a little bitch in no time.

2 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Ohh what a fine first chapter and the hope for many many more to come.

I bet not even Julia knows how Big Jason has gotten and she will be surprised.

Im kinda scared for our main guy tho if this turn out to be like other stories of thiantupe he will be a little bitch in no time.

Could you imagine if the opposite happened?  Jason seems too mild mannered to me.  Maybe he has a thing for dominant fatties?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ploder4 said:

Could you imagine if the opposite happened?  Jason seems too mild mannered to me.  Maybe he has a thing for dominant fatties?

Woule love that twist

Awesome!  This is one the best new stories of the summer!  Please, please continue.

I'm really enjoying Jason's pleasant, almost unintentional dominance.  He just loves being huge.  Can't wait to find out how big he really is!