Perfect Boyfriend : Chapter One

Hialmar

PREFACE

The unfinished version of this story is still taking shape in the Unfinished section at the time I post this chapter, but I hope, that I have avoided any continuity errors enough to post the final version of Chapter One here.

Perfect Boyfriend : Chapter One

He woke up. The surroundings were unfamiliar, and, when his eyesight focused, he saw a young man watching him with a slightly worried expression.

"Are you ok?"

"Uh. Where ... am I?"

"The facility I bought, remember?"

"Sorry. I'm dizzy. I'm not sure ... Who are you?"

The worried facial expression returned, and for a second or two the worried young man stared accusingly at the elderly man in the white lab coat, standing not far from the bed.

"You said, that there would be no side effects!"

"Give him some time to wake up. The anesthetics haven't worn off, yet."

"It's me: Benjy! Remember?", the young man said in a pleading tone.

Slowly, memories began to return. 

"Benjy! Yes, of course! My ... boyfriend?"

"Perhaps you should give Mr. Jones another few minutes to wake up properly, Mr. Narushkin-FitzFforbes? I'm sure, his memories will return soon."

Mr. Narushkin-FitzFforbes left the hospital bed with a disappointed grimace. The man in the white lab coat remained in the room.

"Well, Mr. Jones, I will have to make a few tests. I took a blood sample before you woke up, but I will need a urine sample as soon as you feel ready, and in the meanwhile I will make a routine examination. Do you feel this?"

A sting in his foot. He inhaled quickly.

"Good. Do you think you can sit up?"

He rose from the bed to a sitting position, and in the same moment he felt his triceps rub his lats in a delicious manner. His legs hung from the side of the bed. 

"I'm Dr. Korsakoff, by the way. I will just check your reflexes."

Dr. Korsakoff hit his patient's knee lightly, and it reacted properly.

"Fine. Fine. Do you think you could grab this ball and press it?"

He grabbed a small ball looking like a toy, and pressed it like Dr. Korsakoff had said. He pressed it harder. The ball exploded in his palm.

"Even better than expected. I'm sure that Mr. Narushkin-FitzFforbes will be happy with the results."

"The results?"

"Not remembering, yet? Your boyfriend is paying for your 'hancing."

They began to return now. His memories. Benjy. And their shared dream of 'hancing.

"Uh. Yes. I would like to see Benjy now. Leave the mug for urine samples on the shelf."

"I will send him in. Welcome back, Mr. Jones."

Jones was slowly returning to awareness of his surroundings. And of his body. His ... POWERFUL body.

Something was unfamiliar, wasn't it? He clenched his left pec with his right hand ... and then he flexed his left pec. Felt good. That was the exact moment when Benjy returned.

Benjy's lean and short shape entered the room with a sort of elegantly confident gait, his hair combed in a conservative manner, but he was only wearing Adidas bottoms and a white neutral t-shirt, and something felt off. Benjy's warm brown eyes betrayed a worried expression.

"Do you feel better, Mike?"

"Physically there can't be anything wrong with me ..."

Benjy emitted a brief laugh, but controlled himself:

"I wouldn't say there's anything wrong physically, no."

There was an innuendo to his voice, but Mike wasn't entirely sure why. A frown formed between Mike's eyebrows.

"Something feel off. Aren't you in a habit of wearing a suit and tie, Benjy?"

Benjy wasn't good at controlling his facial expression. Now, he looked uncomfortable, rather than worried.

"I was. I decided to change some things. At least as long as we stay here. A more casual style feel more relaxing. I have never been allowed to feel relaxed."

"Where's here?"

"I've told you the story about the island before, but I will repeat it all later. Do you think you can sit?"

Mike waved his hand, refusing any assistance. He returned to a seated position, and then he left the bed. The floor felt slightly cool to his feet. Again, something felt off. 

"I feel strange."

"If you feel dizzy, you ought to return to your bed, Mike. It's not many minutes since you woke up."

"No. No. I'm fine. It's nothing like that. It's ..."

Mike tried to understand what was off. Then he realized, that he was stark naked. He blushed, and put his right hand over his junk.

"Sorry, Benjy. No offence."

"I do have seen you naked before, remember.", Benjy remarked dryly. "Don't be shy. Staff put your new clothes on that chair over there."

Mike chuckled and began to dress. Did he feel ... BIGGER? He looked down at his abs. He had always been proud of his abs, but they were bigger and more defined than he remembered. He observed his new underwear critically, and turned towards Benjy holding a camo-patterned jockstrap, tilting his head:

"Really?"

Benjy looked embarrassed:

"I ... I thought that they would ... uhu ... suit you."

Mike put his jockstrap on, and then his Adidas bottoms, similar to those Benjy was wearing. Then a pair of rough soccer socks, and a pair of fresh Adidas trainers.

"This can't be right. I don't take 12 in shoes. Never had."

He tried them on. They fit perfectly. Benjy came closer and put his arms around him, burrowing his face into Mike's chest:

"Don't you remember the 'hancing project, Mike? You are bigger now. Taller, too. Dr. Korsakoff said, that we had to break it carefully, if you had forgotten. Some participants do forget initially."

"That's what felt so off. Weren't we more ... equal in height before?"

"I love this! I love it! I love it! My tall protective boyfriend ..."

Mike could feel Benjy grow a hard bulge against his quad. They both took a deep breath, and then they stood quite some time embracing each other. None of them knew for how long. Then, Benjy cleared his throat:

"If you don't feel dizzy any longer, I would like to take you to the posing room behind our private gym."

"Yes. It's slowly coming back now. All your money and fancy houses."

"What matters are us, not my parents' wealth. I don't want to talk about my parents now. I want this moment together with you. Only you."

The corridor had an air of hospital over itself, but that mood changed when they entered the gym: Dumbbells in many sizes, bars and weight-plates, and a lot of very fancy exercise machines. There were no windows, but some sort of air conditioner kept the indoors air fresh and cool. Absent-mindedly, Mike noticed, that the AC was certified with that eco-logo.

"The machines don't look like the ones they have at the gym in my town. Where are the magazines?"

"These machines generate weight by electro magnets. They are designed for the use by 'hancers."

"I didn't consider myself a 'hancer before I met you, Benjy."

"You had the urge. I could tell the first time we discussed online. It's just that I knew more about it: The sub-culture, the 'hancing processes available, the companies ..."

Mike swallowed. He knew next to nothing before he met Benjy. He had learned more by time, but Benjy was the aficionado – a 'hancer Fan. They had attended 'Hancer Con and watched all those giants – most of them friendly, all of them impressive – waddle around the convent area for a weekend. Mike hadn't been outside Saskatchewan before, and it had all felt unreal but exciting.

He felt Benjy touch his arm again.

"Mike. I believe you would enjoy the posing room."

"Huh? I've only worked out to avoid injury at the farm, not to pack any muscle. I have no clue how to pose."

"Take a look."

The lights went on the moment they entered the posing room. The illumination was positioned to enhance shadows and the definitions of physiques inside. All walls were covered in mirrors.

Mike could see two men enter: Benjy, wearing his t-shirt and Adidas bottoms. And then ... it took a second for his realization to dawn. Before that second he could see a tall, powerfully built young man wearing Adidas attire below his waist, but with a naked torso above his waist: Big abs separated by deep ridges, an adonis belt enticingly pointing towards his groin, a V-shape erupting upwards out of his black shiny tracksuit bottoms, widening into lush, full powerful pecs separated by a deep ravine, and the bulbous pecs caused a shadow to fall under the dark brown nipples. Wide shoulders consummated the V-shape, and a ridge of swole meat formed a trapezius. Intimidating upper arms hung wide apart, because of the flaring lats, and veins covered the steel cords forming the young man's forearms.

When that second had passed, he realised, that the man staring back at him from the mirrors was himself. His blue eyes were wide in surprise, his blond hair was untidy.

The memories of entering the tank in order to become his boyfriend's wet dream rushed into his mind, the exquisite memories of becoming BIGGER returned, he took his own visage in and felt blood swiftly and uncontrollably rush to his manhood. His many shapes in the mirrors flexed a double biceps. His boyfriend inhaled sharply in excitement. Mike's tanned cannonballs exploded in strength and size. Bulges grew in the tracksuit bottoms of both of them. He closed his eyes, and then he felt himself tenting with a steel rod inside his tracksuit bottoms. Benjy's hands were around his waist; Benjy's face burrowed into his powerful back and Benjy's hard bulge pressed against Mike's hamstring. Mike took the feeling of his own present strength in, and as it mixed with the ecstatic memories of what had happened in the growth tank hours earlier, his tenting steel rod exploded in masculine assertiveness and muscular pleasure. It all caused Benjy to come, too.

His boyfriend's promises had been true. Or better.

Chapter Two is found HERE

Edited by Hialmar
added link
  • Like 14

25 minutes ago, citizenies said:

Love this ~ 

Thank you. You aint heard nothing, yet. More to come. I'm not sure of how many chapters we will end up with eventually.

I haven't finished my first draft yet, and there are probably several continuity errors, grammatical errors and misspelled words to hunt. I probably mix British and American English improperly, and I'm not sure how future Canadians ought to speak after a few waves of migration from New England, Ireland and the fragmenting UK of the future.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

Tje Dr surname is a mouthfull lol.

Dr. Korsakoff is a recurring character known from earlier stories. The transcription from Cyrillic is old fashioned: Today most prefer the transcription "Korsakov", but the older transcription is still alive in the name for the diagnose Korsakoff Syndrome.

• Like 1