Perfect Boyfriend : Chapter Two

Hialmar

Chapter one is found HERE

Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter Two

It was when night fell, his suspicions originally began to arise.

They had spent two hours in the shower exploring what his new body was able to do. Benjy had come four times, Mike twice. The first time Benjy came, it was enough, that Mike grabbed his dick and squeezed a little. They slowly raised the intensity while the hot water hit their naked bodies. Their final orgasms happened simultaneously after Mike had curled Benjy effortlessly beyond what any of them cared to count, rubbing Benjy's hardening dick against Mike's clenched washboard abs, Benjy uncontrollably shouting:

"Fuck, yes! My tall protective boyfriend! MY TALL PROTECTIVE BOYF ... unf uh unf uh hn hn! hn! hn! uh!"

To the disappointment of them both, Dr. Korsakoff didn't allow them to share their bedroom, yet. Mike's heart rate had to be monitored overnight, and Dr. Korsakoff was also interested in the air Mike exhaled when he was asleep. Mike decided to spend some time in his hospital bed with his private video diary. The icons of his older files in the folder didn't look like usual, and a message popped up:

"Files damaged during system update. Files will be restored in next system update."

Damn! Another one of those update disasters that damaged the reputation of a-Tech Inc. Benjy had tried to persuade him into switching to i-Tech, but old habits die slowly, and Mike felt uncomfortable with a platform considered to be "posh".

He tried to click on one of the video logs.

The file actually opened, but the sound and image were fragmented and incomprehensible until the third minute of the recording. He saw himself looking into the camera. His old self. Considerably smaller, but with some sort of sturdy farm boy build:

"I can't believe what happened to poor Tim. I should have told Mr. Narushkin-FitzFforbes and the Doctor that they shouldn't do it, but they all went on with the experiment. It's grotesque. That will destroy the rest of Tim's life. Treated like some sort of lab animal. People shouldn't do such ...", but then the sound and image returned to an incomprehensible mess again.

A lump of coldness emerged inside his belly. Another sort of lump formed in his throat. And the nagging suspicion that something wasn't right. Who was Tim? He couldn't remember. He clicked another file. And another one. Nothing happened. The error message popped up again. A fourth one ... Like the earlier one, the initial few minutes were fragmented beyond recognition and incomprehensible, but then he sat there again. Same boyish face with dimples and earnest blue gaze, but with a body showing signs of a more disciplined workout regimen.

"-ter what happened Tim, but Bob seem to enjoy his gains. So far that's a relief, but I have to admit, that I felt envious when Benjamin and Bob disappeared into Benjamin's luxurious bedroom after the experiment. I had expected ..."

And then the video file broke up in incomprehensible nonsense again.

Mike didn't sleep well that night.

Chapter Three is found HERE

Edited by Hialmar
added link
  • Like 8