Perfect Boyfriend : Chapter Six

Hialmar

Chapter One is found HERE

Chapter FIVE is found HERE

Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter Six

Both of them were silent for a few seconds.

"Dad served in the Space War. Regular army of course. I'm not the son of a Hyper Marine."

"I know. You've mentioned it before."

"I'm wet with pre-cum, Benjy. Slightly iffy to be that after those serious and patriotic after texts."

"I thought you would be. Don't worry. I've told you about my own reaction to Sergeant Mulligan's transformation. "ABLE TO DEFEND!" Take another shower together?"

Mike swallowed. Benjy knew him better, than he thought he would. What had happened during those months he didn't remember properly?

"Let's continue to retrieve my memories, and I haven't finished my chicken, yet."

"Do you remember, that I told you about watching wrestling and 'hancer-wrestling?"

"Barely. I enjoyed it too."

"I know. The first time we wanked together was watching The Machine fighting Space Marine."

"What a pity, that I don't remember that."

"Want to repeat it now?"

Mike fell silent.

"You are cute when you blush. Bob always said, that you need to relax and let go of those inhibations. But if you do, you wouldn't blush cutely."

"Bob?"

"You must remember Bob? Dr. Korsakoff's last experiment. Bob wished to grow. I needed someone for a trial treatment. It all turned out to everyone's satisfaction. It was your first threesome. You surely remember, don't you?"

A tone of worry and irritation crept into Benjy's voice.

Flashbacks. A big bed. A big muscular 'Hancer-lad of African descent and of his own age with a cocky expression. Couldn't remember exactly how big. Flashes of individual muscles and the face of the lad. Benjy, looking cheeky. The big lad flexing his bicepses, flexing his abs. Benjy licking the big lad's abs. Mike himself grabbing one of the big lad's bicepses, and a wave of overwhelming pleasure washing over him.

"Fragments of it."

"That was the night I realised how much I love you. Bob was a fling involved in the Shango Lads subculture, who wanted to go on with his own projects, but bonding with you while we muscle-worshipped Bob was such a profound experience. I love you, Mike. I love you so much."

They both fell silent for a moment. Benjy sipped his drink.

Benjy broke the silence:

"Perhaps this will cheer you up?"

He pressed the remote control. The screen woke up. A 'hancer wrestling match.

"That's The Machine and Space Marine!"

"I thought this would jog your mind. I watched WHC shows in order to infuriate old Papa. He considered it 'vulgar' and 'camp' and wondered why I didn't watch rugby or cricket like any normal kid."

Two buzzcut incredibly tall, wide and massive men circled each other in a ring. One of them was wearing tight silvery shorts, metal wristcuffs and a metal shoulder pad. The other one was wearing shiny black army boots and military trousers inspired by the cartoon SPACE WAR. Then they collided and grabbed each other, struggling for supremacy. Mike broke the silence:

"In boyhood I never realised the sexiness of it all. It was like watching cartoon characters or toys clashing, but then I hit puberty, and didn't realise why I got hard every time I watched a match."

"The average ratio among 'hancers and 'hancer fans is 50% gay, 50% straight. That's not the ratio between gays and straight among the general population."

"Average?"

"Well, yes, in New Deseret, gay men do not have the right to 'hance. Nor do they in Russia. That's why they go to Cascadia or Siberia. Better than The Federated States – they ban 'hancing entirely, because it's just as ungodly as dinosaurs. In Texas and the Confederacy I believe the percentage of straight 'hancers is much higher than elsewhere, and the string of scandals surrounding 'Polar Cubs' began in the Confederacy. The Independent Republic of Greater California and the two United States follow the EU's stance, and ban 'hancing, because the authorities deem the procedure medically unsafe."

Mike didn't listen properly. The match was drawing his attention, drawing him in. The Machine! And Space Marine!

"This can't be right. The Machine was fighting already when I was a kid, and this can't be a re-run because Space Marine didn't join WHC until a few years ago, but here they are both looking like they are the same age."

"Didn't you read? The Machine and his hubby rejuvenated a few months ago."

"Perhaps I did read and forgot it. His husband, that's Rob Nelson, isn't it?"

"Yes, the famous Dr. Nelson."

A tone of bitterness crept into the voice of Benjy, but he continued:

"We met them both signing autographs at 'HancerCon. They are 'hancer royalty more or less. The two first famous civilian 'hancers. Nelson goes on and on and on about 'responsibility'."

The tone of bitterness returned.

"Don't you like the guy? My memory is blurry, but if I remember correctly he's hot."

There was a few seconds' delay, before Benjy answered. The match continued. Hulking man-creatures threw each other across the ring and flexed their bulging pecs in triumphant gestures.

"I wouldn't have asked Dr. Korsakoff, if Dr. Nelson hadn't declined to 'hance me."

What Benjy said, hit Mike like a blow.

"'Hance YOU?"

"The wish to 'hance had raged inside me since I was fifteen, or so. I was bullied at school, because I couldn't play rugby, and the only way to stop it was to behave like a twat. And then there was old Papa's expectations. I didn't enjoy being a legacy student. I didn't enjoy rugby. I didn't enjoy old Papa's air of superiority and the condescending way he talk about real people. Now when I think about it, a few of the upper class youth I met at school considered being condescending to be 'vulgar', so I didn't pick up this idea out of any fashionable leftovers from Pre-Crisis political debate, I'm afraid."

"Yes, but 'hance you? I thought you wanted to 'hance me?"

Benjy smiled and swallowed. His eyes shone by love, but perhaps they also shone by some sort of rising craziness.

"Of course I wanted to 'hance you. To begin with, you were just one of the three lucky winners. Someone to be a beneficiary of my will to redeem myself. But then I realised how amazing you are. A real person. That farm boy earnestness. Your cute blush. Sharing the 'hancing urge with me, but more reliable than Bob ... more stable than Tim.  Nothing of the sycophantic schmaltz I've usually been surrounded by. Someone to share my journey with. Of course I want to 'hance you, but I will also 'hance myself. Why do you think I'm drinking this solution of anabolic salts as we speak? It's my turn in the tank tonight."

Chapter Seven is found HERE

Edited by Hialmar
added link, continuity
  • Like 15