Perfect Boyfriend : Chapter Eight

Hialmar

Chapter One is found HERE

Chapter Seven is found HERE

Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter Eight

"Promise, that you will stay with me, Mike."

"I will, Benjy."

They hugged. Benjy was naked and shivering. Mike's emotions were conflicted, but his feelings for the smaller young man seemed real enough, but why didn't he remember all of it? Fragments of memories floating in his mind. They were standing in Dr. Korsakoff's laboratory.

When Mike observed the cylindric glass tank, flashbacks erupted in his mind: Himself inside, growing from average and sturdy into his present shape. He bit his lip. It HAD been great, hadn't it. Like his teenage fantasies about becoming Captain Space Marine, but better. And real.

Korsakoff had already given Benjy an injection, and it was important that Benjy entered the tank before the injection had its impact. Korsakoff and Benjy climbed the ladder to the platform at the top of the tank. Korsakoff opened the lid. A whiff of strange chemicals filled the room, and Gútierrez sneezed. Mike's nervousness increased. What if something bad happened? Something dangerous? Korsakoff's past with deformed or insane 'hancing clients?

Korsakoff placed a breathing mask over Benjy's face, then a suction hose on his dick. Benjy climbed into the tank, and with a splash he tumbled inside, sinking a little bit, but then floating inside, his tiny shape looking pale in the green liquid.

After closing the lid of the tank, Korsakoff returned to the console. Even Gútierrez' otherwise so calm and inscrutable face had a worried expression. The humming began. The humming sound caused Mike's flashbacks to return: No escape from his growth, but why would he want to escape? He was becoming a 'hancer; Thanks to Benjy he was realising a teenage dream.

The sound of Benjy's moan returned Mike to the present.

Mike approached Dr. Korsakoff:

"Can I speak to him?"

"There's a microphone in his mask, and he will receive communication from us through his earbuds. Go ahead, Mr. Jones."

"Benjy, can you hear me?"

"Mike? Oh! It's so good. You should have told me how good this is."

"Are you ok?"

"More than ok. Something nice is happening. The beginning of my journey together with you."

Now, the green liquid bubbled, and small power emissions had begun to hit Benjy's body.

"I have no idea, if you can see anything, if the change is visible yet, but it feel so good, Mike. The altered DNA, the myostatine inhibitors, the androgen hormone cocktail ... it ... it feel so good. I will become like you."

Dr. Korsakoff was busy at his console, watching blinking numbers and Benjy's heart rate. Korsakoff increased something, Mike didn't know what, and Benjy immediately reacted:

"YES! Something is happening! I enter Phase One! You are a genius, Doctor!"

Something was happening. Despite the green solution inside the tank, even Mike was able to see Benjy's delicate body add weight, add muscle mass: His pecs, traps and arms were changing into a more athletic build at a visible pace.

"What does he mean with 'Phase One', Dr. Korsakoff?"

"This is an inopportune time to discuss such matters, Mr. Jones. I have to concentrate on the medical safety of my client."

"I understand, but it is possible to give me a brief version?"

"This is just the first step in the 'hancing of you two. Mr. Narushkin-FitzFforbes payed for quite an extreme three-tier 'hancing, but you must remember this, Mr. Jones? We had this discussion weeks ago, and both of you were quite eager, to say the least."

"And if I've changed my mind? If I'm content with my present Phase One body?"

"No, I'm sorry. The crucial DNA alteration has already happened, and there are certain nano-modules working on your body as we speak. There is no way to abort the process now. Both of you have to undergo all three phases."

Time stood still. For a few seconds or minutes, Mike wasn't entirely aware of his surroundings. Then the heat of wrath overwhelmed his mind, he grabbed the lab coat of Korsakoff and lifted him from the floor:

"I demand, that you abort any further changes of my body! I refuse you to expose Benjy to something dangerous. You ..."

It wasn't clear what happened next. Gútierrez grabbed him, and dragged him away from the console. Mike was close to freeing himself from the grip, but, as a professional, Gútierrez had a better technique. Mike felt a sting. Dizziness billowed over him, and just before he blacked out, he could hear Benjy moan:

"YES! MORE! I need more muscle!"

Chapter Nine is found HERE

Edited by Hialmar
detail, added link
  • Like 11

52 minutes ago, benroc said:

Yes....More!  Let's read more....

That's kind of you, @benroc, but my ability to write is cyclical in nature. Give me some time, and my flow will return.

I wish you a beautiful autumnal weekend.

• Like 2