Perfect Boyfriend : Chapter Nine

Hialmar

Chapter One is found HERE

Chapter Eight is found HERE

Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter Nine

Floating. Mike was floating. Floating in the darkness. The darkness that wasn't a darkness, really. Because of the dim light. The dim light in the impossible shade. A darkness tinged with a golden purple shimmer. And Bob was there: Bob after the experiment. Bob's cheeky smile in that handsome chestnut coloured face. Bob's smug handsome hazelnut-coloured eyes. Bob's superhero body. Bob only wearing a metallic-purple posing trunk. And Doctor Nelson was there, wearing the He-Man costume from that commercial. Burly, blond, bronzed Dr. Nelson with his He-Man body:

"I expect you to be reasonable, Mr. Jones. Safety before size. Your boyfriend ought to understand this. He will listen to you." One of his heroes spoke to him!

Bob objected

"You can't imagine, Mike. This strength. 'Hancing me huge like this. The feeling of it. Don't delude yourself. You want it. You want THIS. You want the same extreme build Benjy is lusting for. To feel what it's like to be stronger than everyone else. Your might and your mass. And the road to this goal. To feel like Captain Space Marine."

He-Man, that was Dr. Nelson, spoke again in that delightful voice:

"It's possible to 'hance you all four with established safety precautions, but you have to undergo psychological evaluation. We can't have unstable 'hancers in the streets."

"Don't listen to him, Mike. Why is he and his hubby more huge than any 'hancer leaving his clinic? Because he's afraid of competition. He's holding us back. We will transcend. We will reach muscle-godhood."

Nelson's words made sense in his mind, but Bob's words entered his gut and his manhood, awakening something. Awakening his inner brawn monster. His throbbing and howling brawn monster, who wanted to become real. To manifest outwardly. To become flesh. To become muscle mass. To become powerful dominant brawn. His reason fell into the golden purple depths. His mind tumbled into the golden purple abyss of unspoken instincts and inarticulate urges. His objections drowning in a golden purple sea of masculine instincts.

Bob's voice howling:

"Yes! The muscle mass!"

Benjy's voice joining them:

"YES! MORE! I need more muscle!"

And Mike hearing himself talking with the voice of Captain Space Marine:

"Sir! Yes, Sir! More! Give me MORE!"

He could feel his body change, growing, transforming. He could feel himself be Captain Space Marine and He-Man. He could hear Bob and Mike howl in masculine ecstasy and voices eager for MUSCLE-GODHOOD. He could hear the Nelson-He-Man add his voice to them now. Any remaining defences inside him broke down. He joined them, feeling his entire body – chest, abs, back, legs, arms and mind – throb and grow pumped full of GROWTH-POWER. Uh. Throb and grow pumped full of ... Fuck ... Yes ... and joined them ... SO HUGE NOW ... howling, all of them together:

"Yes! I have what it takes to absorb the power of Greyskull. I HAVE THE POWER!"

"Nice dream?", Benjy asked.

Confused, Mike opened his eyes. He was resting in his hospital bed again, connected to a machine monitoring his heart rate and to a big bag of nutritional IV. So was Benjy, who sat by his bed holding a movable drip stand. And Benjy was ... Oh fuck! Benjy looked like a bodybuilder now. Not an Olympia bodybuilder, but bigger than an amateur. Something had happened to Benjy's chin and jaw, which were ... more powerful in some way. And Benjy had two strange devices in his ears, similar to hearing devices.

"I expected YOU to sit by my bed when I woke up, not the other way round."

Benjy grabbed his hand.

"Are you ok?"

"Uh?"

Was he ok? Mike was returning to a conscious state. If he was ok? Absentmindedly he briefly touched the hearing devices in his ears, and then forgot about their presence. He felt ... He felt ... A pleasant wave of content and pleasure billowed through him. He had successfully went through Phase One. So had Benjy, it seemed. To 'hance. To realise his teenage fantasy. To ... uh ... to transcend into muscle-godhood ... He smiled and looked into Benjy's eyes:

"Fuck, yeah. Never felt better. Feel so good. I want to grow with you."

Benjy returned his smile:

"Thought so. Will you become my big farmboy, Mike? Will you become my big, protective Polar Cub? Will you join me, when I transcend into muscle-godhood?"

"I will."

To be continued.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, citizenies said:

Yes more please :)

When I'm able to concentrate properly, I will write chapter ten. I had a few false starts, when I attempted to write chapter ten, but I became so ... uh ... excited, that I wasn't in a state to write coherently. I try to understand both Mike's and Benjy's inner life, when I write about them, and their consciousness during events planned for chapter ten ... uh ... oh fuck! Their inner life during those events ... you have no idea!

Dr. Korsakoff defying all restrictions and prohibitions, combining a banned growth-process with an attempt to replicate an accident ... 

I can say this much: It will be more intense than this: https://youtube.com/shorts/Orz3IcqT-CM?feature=share

• Like 4