Greek Diner Muscle. Updated 3-13

NickMuscleFan

Excellent.  Hope we get to see a ton of Dino's muscle flexing, showing off, using his massive strength and Tommy going wild with so much muscle worship that he exhausts Dino.  "Fuck man.... no more.... can't flex any.... more."

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

36 inch legs on real bodybuilders:

ULTIMATE GUIDE to LEG SIZE (How Big Can You Get Naturally?) - YouTube

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/22391937/milo-ventimiglia-thighs-mens-shorts-inseam

Welcome to thigh guy summer

Men haven’t been skipping leg day. And this summer, they’re ready to show you. 

t1306464578.0.jpg

Thanks a lot for the reference. When I read stats, I don't have a concrete picture in my head, just how it approximately might look like. This helps a little bit 

• Like 1

I got a bucket, a mop, and a scrub brush. I filled the bucket with hot soapy water. We were both still naked as we cleaned the kitchen of all the sauce and oil.

“You ever clean behind the fridge?” Dino asked me.

“No. I just moved in about a month ago.”

He grabbed the sides of the refrigerator and slid it out like it was an empty cardboard box. “You should. Look at that shit. The health department would fine us if the diner had that kinda filth.” 

He grabbed the scrub brush, and got down on all fours and started scrubbing the grimy floor. As he moved back and forth, his ass stuck up in the air, glutes the size of two boulders. It looked like an AI generated picture: show me the naked ass of a stocky, heavyweight powerlifter/hockey player. It was hard not to watch his muscles bulge and roll as he scrubbed, but I managed to clean up the walls and cabinets, and mop the floor. When he finished behind the refrigerator, he pushed it back into place as easily as he’d pulled it out. His shoulders and traps were ruddy from being bent over and cleaning. 

He looked up at the ceiling, that was splattered like a Pollock painting with tomato sauce. “What about that?” 

“I don’t have a step stool yet,” I answered. I tried rubbing at it with the mop, but that just smeared the sauce around.

“Here,” he said, turning his back on me and bending forward. “Climb on my shoulders.”

He didn’t have to ask twice. I grabbed a sponge from the sink, and climbed up onto his broad back. I shimmied up and put my legs over his shoulders. He stood upright. The back of his neck had several thick rolls of muscle. They bulged outward as he looked up at the ceiling, and my junk pressed into them hard. He wrapped his big arms around my legs and held me steady.

I wiped at the ceiling, and it didn’t take long before the sponge was full of sauce, so Dino waddled over to the sink and squatted down so I could rinse it out. Then he waddled back to where we’d been. We repeated that process about ten times. I managed to get most of the sauce off, but the ceiling was still stained and would probably need painting. As I climbed off of him, my hands pressed into his back, which was mounded with muscle like an orc.

“Not bad,” he said as he looked around the kitchen, admiring our work. “Where’s your bathroom?” he asked. I pointed, and he sauntered into the hallway, his shoulders almost touching both sides of the walls.

When he came back, he asked me if the scale in the bathroom was accurate. When I said yes, he grinned and said, “Sweet. I’m at 249. Fuck yeh.” His cock was turgescent. “Let’s go eat.”

I went upstairs to put on clean clothes. When I came down, Dino had gotten dressed too, and was in the dining room, flexing his arms in the wall mirror, veins bulging all over his meaty forearms. I watched for awhile before saying, “You ready?” As we headed out to his car, I had to adjust myself in my pants. 

We pulled into the diner parking lot around midnight. The diner had been closed since ten o’clock, so we drove around to the back. We got out of the car and went to the back entrance. Dino unlocked the door and we went inside. He shut the door. It was so dark inside, I could barely see anything, but I felt him grab me and pin me up against the door. He started kissing me. He kissed me deep and firm, his hand behind my head. I kissed him back, groping his back with my hands, his muscle so hard. 

We kissed like that for awhile, until he pulled himself off me, and said, “Hot mouth, bro.” Then he turned on the lights. I blinked as the diner’s kitchen lit up brightly. Dino went over and turned on the grill and the fryer. He started grilling up burger patties and making fries. Then he turned on the gas salamander and put in a big pan of moussaka. I could tell he’d grown up working in the kitchen, and I loved how his thick arms rippled with muscle as he flipped the burgers, and moved from station to station.

It wasn’t long before he was putting plates full of greasy food on a small table at the back of the kitchen. 

“Is it hot in here or what?” he said. He took off his shirt, and used it to wipe the sweat off his chest, gut, and armpits. We sat down at the table. He gorged himself with cheeseburger after cheeseburger, washing them down with a milkshake. Then he went to work on the tray full of moussaka, using a serving spoon to shovel it into his mouth. I don’t know why it turned me on so much, watching him eat like a hungry ape, but it did. Every once in awhile, he would look at me with those electric blue eyes, and a shudder of desire would roll through me. He would stop chewing long enough to take a breath and grin slyly, knowing he was driving me wild. In the time that I ate one cheeseburger and some fries, he must have ingested over 5,000 calories.

When he finished, he pushed himself back from the table. He leaned back in his chair and said, “Rub my gut, bro.”

Oh fuck. I got up and went over to him. His thick ab muscles swelled out, rounded and bloated, yet still ridged. I reached out and touched them. His stomach was hard as a horse saddle. I groped it with both my hands. He rolled his abs. They thickened under my fingers.

“You know what I want for dessert, bro?” he asked.

“What?”

“Your ass.” 

I felt my hole twitch. I never thought I’d be into getting rimmed, but his tongue was as stocky and muscular as he was, so the thought of it was intoxicating.

He got up and led me to a doorway at the side of the kitchen. “I put a mattress in this store room so I could stay here when I have to open the diner.” We stepped inside. “Get naked,” he said, but it was a redundant command, because I was already stripping down. “Now bend over.” I bent over and grabbed onto a shelving unit against the wall. Then he went down on my ass, spreading my cheeks with his roughly calloused palms. As he ate me out, I made noises of pleasure that I’d never made before. His tongue was so talented, I was about to faint, when he lifted me up and tossed me down on my back onto the bare mattress on the floor. “That fucking ass is sweeter than baklava, bro. Now suck my balls.” He straddled me and tea bagged me with his low hanging sac. The only light on was in the kitchen, and it cast a shadow on his body that made him look even bigger. Despite his bulk, he still had a big V torso because his shoulders were so freakishly wide. I sucked his balls greedily. He spit on his cock and jacked himself. 

I was about to cum when he pulled his balls out of my mouth. Then he rolled us both over so that now I was on top of him. I was dizzy, and as I looked down at his mass, I got dizzier. 

“Pec fuck me, bro,” he said. 

I looked at his big chest. His sweat was making his chest hair curl into small ringlets. The valley between his pecs was deep and shadowy, already lubed with his perspiration. I shimmied up on him. My ass rested on his hard turtle shell gut as I slid my dick between his pectoral muscles.

“Yeh, that’s it Tommy. You ever fuck a chest this big, bro?” 

I’d never seen a chest this big. I grabbed the edges of the mattress as I slid into it. He flexed them on me. I was not going to last long. I slid up and down him, feeling the heat of his pec ravine as he clamped onto my dick with his gorilla slabs. I was about to weep with pleasure as I bucked into him harder, sweat dripping off me.

“Yeh that’s it bro. Cum on them. Make them GROW.”

That was it. I came and came, and continued to ride him, until he grabbed my dick with his beefy hand and milked every drop he could onto his brawny chest. He rubbed my jiz into his pecs like it was testosterone gel. Then he licked off his fingers. 

“You are a hot fucking pig, dude,” I said to him. Then I sucked cum off his nipples.

“Look who’s talkin, bro. Now I’m gonna go lift. You wanna help me work chest?”

That would be a definite yes.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1