1 and 2

GenericExcuse

I walked into the large, auditorium-style classroom, immediately wary as it was almost completely empty, save for the ones I call 1 and 2: the two jock-iest jocks in the college... maybe any college. They were roommates and stuck together at all times. I can't say I've ever seen one without the other, and I do see them a lot around campus. I'm usually staring at them instead of where I'm walking.

1 is staggeringly massive, the largest person I've ever seen by far... he takes up 3 seats, needing the extra room for his mountainous back, shoulders, and tree-shaming thighs. The usual chairs he uses in his classes are unrecognizable, having been obliterated by his bulk the very first time he sat down in them. No one can sit behind him for at least a row or two since he would completely block their sight. He's also got more fur than a grizzly, and will scratch a big hand over his dome-shaped belly or his dense beard when he's not crossing his arms under his massive chest. He doesn't talk much, and wears a baseball cap with the brim angled low enough that it covers his eyes. It makes him look intimidating, which is probably the point. He usually grunts or huffs in a rough, deep bass instead of speaking.

In terms of personality, 2 is as different from 1 as could be. Outgoing, cheerful, and full of energy, he usually can't sit still in his chair and fidgets around. Funnily enough, if it weren't for the massive bear next to him, he would be far and away the largest guy I've ever seen. When he fidgets, his similarly deformed chair creaks noisily. While 1 has some beefy fat with his bulky muscles, 2 is absolutely ripped to the bone. He's massive in his own right, not quite taking up 3 seats like his buddy does, but getting close to it. He's got a light dusting of hair scattered throughout his body, but a clean-shaven, cute face, and stud earrings. He also wears a cap, but he keeps the brim turned backwards, exemplifying his bro-like qualities as opposed to 1's introversion. His voice is deep too, but not to the chasmic depth of 1's.

The only reason I don't know their names is because 2 only ever refers to 1 as "bro."

One more thing I should mention. Pretty much everyone in the college knows about them, not necessarily because of how eye-catching they are, but rather the activities they partake in.

They fuck. All. The. Time.

In their dorm, in the bathrooms, in empty rooms, they even did it once in the grass outside, in broad daylight. It's a miracle they don't do it during their actual classes. 1 almost always tops, but once in a while he'll allow 2 a shot at his immense rump. I've seen them enough to know this much.

And they don't just fuck. They fuck. Heavy emphasis. They've needed their beds replaced countless times. They've had to pay for broken tables, chairs, even walls and floors. People complain to each other about the noise keeping them up at night, even if they're on opposite sides of the dormitory. All these incidents, yet no one confronts them because, well, you don't just tell two massive horny jocks not to be two massive horny jocks... at least not these ones. As long as they pay for their damages, the college doesn't seem to have any plans to stop them anytime soon, and to be honest, I don't mind.

I'd never been alone with them like this, so my heart was pounding. I watched as 2 was enthusiastically going on about something, with 1 giving the occasional grunt or short nod. 2 was making wide gestures with his arms, making the muscle twitch and stretch. I crept to my usual seat, two rows behind them and a few seats to their right. I looked at the clock. Class should normally start about now. I pulled out my phone and opened my email. Yup, the professor canceled class. I sighed, disappointed that I didn't check my email until now. Then I glanced at the two men in front of me. Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing. I cleared my throat, breath shaky. They aren't mean, just big, I repeated to myself reassuringly.

"Uh, hey."

I cringed at how my voice came out. Immediately, 2 twisted his torso, making his neck and side flex. 1 simply turned his head slightly.

"Hm? What's up, bro?" He asked, quite in character.

I stammered. "Uh... um... the professor canceled class. He... sent an email." 2's eyes widened.

"Oh shit!" He took a quick glance around the empty room, then turned to 1. "Let's fuck." Then back to my astonished face. "Thanks, bro!... You look a li'l out of it. You good?"

I stared and shook my head. "Yes! I'm good!?"

What the hell? Here? Now?!

He noticed my expression. "You don't know how hard it is to not fuck in class, bro. Any chance we get, we take it. Or else this big guy over here gets so horny he fucks a wall down. Better me than a wall, right? Haha! Might wanna keep your distance."

2 jumped up from his seat as he spoke, causing it to creak loudly. He tackled 1, climbing on his massive, muscled belly. An impact like that could have knocked a train on its side, but 1 simply made a deep huff sound and put his thick arms behind his head, letting 2 get to work. He tore off 1's already skimpy clothes. Out sprang what I could only describe as a monolith of cock, something that could choke a dragon. 1's massive pole was squeezed between 2's pecs. Even though his pecs were devoid of fat, they still exploded out and easily took the massive cock. He leaned forward and began furiously mashing his lips against 1's. 1's thick tongue shoved its way into 2's open mouth, managing to stuff it full with the throbbing muscle. The pair were sweating and slipping around. I thought about how much mass was being shoved together; surely enough to cause serious damage to the surroundings.

As I thought, once 2 started slamming his huge, juicy, muscled ass down on 1's cock, I heard the floor crack around their feet. I let out a gasp that did not go unnoticed even among the raging grunts, moans, and heavy breathing.

"Don't..ngg... worry about tha-at, bro... glad you're... fuuuckk... enjoying, the show..." 2's voice was strained and punctuated with satisfied moans and huffs. I moved one seat farther away, just in case. I imagine even with so much practice, and being huge, taking that tower of a cock must not be easy. I didn't want to be caught in the destruction if and when 2 decided he needed to use even more force. They decided to get on the floor and continue their fucking there.

1 had his hands on the back of 2's head now. He forcefully pulled 2 against him, guiding him to his full, fat tits. 2 immediately began sucking on his thick nipple, using his hands to squeeze and cling to any nearby surface, fingers sinking into the plush muscle. With renewed vigor, 1 started to thrust upwards in tandem with 2's slamming. The resulting rhythmic pounding surely could have been heard anywhere in the building. I even felt the floor shaking slightly with each thrust. Bits of debris from where they had cracked the ground was scattering around them.

It was another half hour until they finally reached their climax. I knew because 1 had finally spoken up, letting out a "fuck" in the most deep, growly voice I'd ever heard. He slammed 2 down onto him, causing a tidal wave of thick precum to splatter their surroundings. A while ago, I had thought this was cum, but I quickly realized that 1 simply produced an immense amount of precum. It wasn't long into their session that 2 was overflowing with it, the clear juice leaking steadily from around where 1's cock had entered him.

I had already fired my own load some time ago. Now I simply watched them in awe, my dick still hard.

"Shi-it, bro, I'm gonna... cum!" 2 finally roared out and unleashed a blast of cum from his own massive cock. It if weren't for the one inside him, I would have considered his cock to be the monolithic one. His orgasm sent ropes of cum splattering into the ceiling, which must have been at least 20 feet up, some landing in and around 1's open mouth. His long, thick tongue lapped up the cum around his mouth hungrily. He made an animalistic growling sound and gave a final thrust into 2's ass. He pulled 2's face to his as they kissed. I watched as 2's ripped abs actually bulged out from the sheer amount of cum being pumped into him. His belly almost rivalled 1's muscled gut. It soon deflated as a torrent of cum gushed from between them, coating the area around them. I stared in shock while the two simply got up, brushed themselves off, and walked right out of the room. 2 gave me a grin and a head bop as he lumbered out. His pillow-like ass leaked cum and left a trail behind him. 1 followed, giving the ass a meaty slap and squeeze, splashing cum around their shoes. It took a few minutes of standing before I jolted upright and got the bright idea of getting the hell out of here. I don't want to be there when someone walks in and sees the room half flooded with cum.

When I made it safely back to my dorm room, I decided to call it a day. I took a shower and prepared for bed in autopilot. My mind was still trained on those two. I wondered when I'd next encounter them.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

Great story!

In the very first sentence I think you meant to use the word "wary" (on high alert) not "weary" (deeply tired.) Stupid autocorrect!

I hope our protagonist will see much more of bros 1 & 2!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, arpeejay said:

Great story!

In the very first sentence I think you meant to use the word "wary" (on high alert) not "weary" (deeply tired.) Stupid autocorrect!

I hope our protagonist will see much more of bros 1 & 2!

Thank you for the correction. Wasn't autocorrect, I just used the wrong one!

Just now, GenericExcuse said:

Thank you for the correction. Wasn't autocorrect, I just used the wrong one!

Glad to assist! I confuse words often enough myself that I have found it pays to ask!  Once upon a time one of my favorite authors here consistently used the word "satiated" instead of "striated" when describing his characters' musculature. Until I pointed out that I would never be satiated reading his stories of striated muscles! 

• Like 1