Uncle Ryan cont. (Ch. 5 onward)

btr678

Hello all, so I took a break from the forum for a little while and I am originally the author of Uncle Ryan. I wanted to come back and finish it out. 

I want to continue the story so here's a link to the original parts of the story:

I am going to post Chapter 5 here soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 7/7/2023 at 8:42 PM, btr678 said:

After a while I felt Ryan's gentle petting turning into a grasp. He began to forcefully push our heads against his chest. It was hard to breathe. I could feel that Ryan was getting excited as his heart was pounding quickly, as I could feel each beat.

Thanks for including this little gem. ❤️👍 Also: great story, will try to read the other parts.

• Like 1

Holy can't wait for me. Can't wait to see Ryan grow more, and if he discovers the secret to his growth.... will he be mad? Happy? Will he demand more? :) 

• Like 1