Uncle Ryan cont. (Ch. 5 onward)

btr678

• 3 months later...
On 3/10/2024 at 1:56 PM, btr357 said:

Do you plan on continuing it ir just leave it as it is? It is a really nice story so far. No pressuring intended

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there! It's me again. I apologize for going in and out. I've really struggled with finishing this story. I keep coming back to finishing it, scraping it and then rewriting it again. Trying to walk away and inevitably coming back. 

I am going to finish the story out for my own sanity (because I'll keep coming back to it if not). However, the pacing will be quite fast, but hopefully you'll like it just as much. Feel free to rewrite it if you feel that you could do the story justice. 

Chapter 8:

The next day I knew that it was just going to be dad and I. Uncle Ryan had to be at a client site a few towns over and had to leave very early to be there on time. I got out of bed at roughly 8:30 and slowly got up and went out into the hallway.

I could see that Ryan's door was shut, probably to keep dad from snooping in there. However, I could also see that my dad's door was wide open. I curiously peaked in to see if he was still in there. The sheets were spread out everywhere and had signs that someone slept in there last night but dad was nowhere to be found.

It was just then that I could hear the feint sound of metal clanking. It must've been dad in the home gym. I quickly moved into the kitchen and opened the door to the garage. Stepping in, I found my dad laying down on a bench with an ungodly amount of weight racked up onto a bar that he was slowly benching. He was wearing only the blue briefs that had only barely survived last nights episode.

As dad completed his rep with ease he racked the weight, spent a couple of moments catching his breath. 

"Holy shit, dad! How much weight is that?" I don't exclaimed. 

Dad got up and turned towards me, smiling widely, "Good morning, Andrew! Oh, this is about 650 lbs on here. I guess I wanted to come in here and test out a few things after last night."

My jaw dropped first at the amount of weight dad had used to Bench press. However, soon my awe was focused solely on dad's physique. I guess last night I was in so much shock I didn't realize how much dad had actually grown.

In front of me was the envy of every gym goer. Dad's gray hair and beard had grown extremely thick on his handsome face, while he had a dusting of darker gray fur all over his body. Even better than that was his pumped up, sweaty muscles that had enveloped every single inch of dad's body.

His traps had swelled to large mounds that connected to his enormously thick neck that had large veins running up and down them. His shoulders and back had substantially increased in width, accentuated by his extremely narrow waist. His pecs were begging for space to exist, jutting upwards and outwards to his side pushing his football sized arms away from his body. Likewise, his briefs were just barely able to contain dad's gigantic legs, legs so large it forced his feet apart. His stomach was completely gone all that remained was thick brick-sized abs that clung tightly to his ribcage. 

Nothing about dad was small, as veins crawled up and down his throbbing muscles that grew and retracted with each beat of his racing heart. He was a monster by all proportions and I was the cause of it whether he liked it or not.

I suppose that dad caught me staring, "They're huge, aren't they?"

I shook my head as I was brought back to reality, "Yeah, dad. You look like the Incredible Hulk!"

In response dad started to flex his arms, gripping his hands into tight fists while rolling them around to cause his triceps, biceps, and forearms to contort in all matter of shapes. He then brought the fists into his chest causing to flex into a massive balls. 

"Come on don't be shy, your old man's still got it!?"

I sheepishly began to feel his bicep. It felt like a knot of pure steel, throbbing, hairy, veiny steel.

"Wow, dad that's amazing. I can't believe how hard it is!"

"I know! It's exciting. Now, what do you say we do a little comparison," dad said as he turned around and strutted towards the mirror.

I was honestly kinda surprised that dad would even suggest something like that, but I was happy to oblige him. Anything to see him flex in his bulging muscles. I took off my shirt and walked up next to him in the mirror. I got to see his globe-sized glutes filling in his briefs quite nicely.

"Alright, I'm ready!" I said to dad.

Looking at me in the mirror he replied, "I need to see those legs too Andrew."

I obeyed and stepped out of my pants leaving us both in the gym just in our underwear. Honestly, my body was quite impressive as well. Ever since Ryan had started injecting roids into me, my muscles started to grow rapidly. I gained tons of muscle even over the past few months, and a body that most would kill for. But next to dad I looked quite pathetic. 

I began pulling up my arms into a double-bicep pose. Dad followed along with me.

Dad exclaimed, "Woh! Atta boy, look at those guns on you Andrew! Ryan's been training you well."

I blushed a little hearing that from him, "Thanks dad, you're not looking too bad yourself!"

Dad continued grinning, "Now watch this Andrew!"

Dad started to go into a most muscular flex. His traps flared up, as his pecs squeezed together, fighting for space as a massive cleavage formed on dad's pecs.

Dad let out, "Holy fuck, I'm massive. Look at those pecs," as he began to squeeze them together tighter and tighter.

I matched his pose and exerted as much as possible, knowing that my muscles weren't nearly as pumped as dad's. But I felt so good flexing for him and showing him how big I was getting.

Next dad came over to me, "flex your quads Andrew."

I did as commanded and stomped my right quad onto the ground and tensed it up as much as possible. Dad then stomped his foot immediately next to mine and tensed up as well. He was comparing his legs to mine. Even with as much muscle I had, and my legs being one of my stronger muscle groups my thighs looked absolutely miniscule by comparison to dad's.

I looked over just next to dad's quad and saw his bulge. It was beginning to grow larger and larger, he was getting hard.

I replied, "look at those quads dad!"

He replied, "Fuck... Mine make yours look like a stick figure... I shouldn't say that sorry,andrew"

"No need to apologize dad it's true"

I could tell that dad's bulge was getting uncomfortably erect for him and he had little way to hide it. Honestly, I was definitely begin to get hard as well.

Dad quickly responded by relaxing his flex and started to walk out of the garage, "Good flex, Andrew! Now I gotta take a shower real quick."

I shouted, "No worries dad!"

I soon followed him inside once I heard the shower turn on. Walking into the hallway I noticed that Ryan's door was open - dad must've gotten some clothes to borrow from him real quick. However, I also walked by dad's door and noticed his was still open as well. Peering in I saw his blue briefs laying on the ground.

I walked over and picked them up off the floor, bringing my nose to then. I took in a deep sniff, smelling the manly body odor that it had taken on from dad's sweat. I even pick up a slight scent of cum from them. My dick instantly became hard, and I became excited.

I quickly carried them away to my room and locked my door. I laid down on my bed while shimming my underwear off of my tight body. I brought the briefs up to my face, taking wiff after wiff of my father's masculine sweat and virile cum.

With my other hand I began to jerk myself off. It felt so hot, I had just turned my own father into an insanely muscular hunk. I knew he liked being big, it was obvious. I knew that he was in the shower flexing his own muscles while he played with own dick with soapy hands. I knew that I had unleashed the inner muscle god inside of dad and there wasn't anybody stopping dad from his relentless pursuit to maintain and build his massive physique.

All I could think about now was being down on my knees in front of him, servicing his thick cock. While I worshipped his massive legs, while he plays with his massive over-sized pecs. It all felt so wrong but he was so fucking big, it was hard not to think about it. 

I knew that I was getting close to finishing. I quickly brought the briefs down to my hard dick. I quickly started to jizz all over my dad's underwear, as I felt my dick spray load after load onto the fabric my eyes rolled back into my head. After I was done, I brought the briefs back up to my nose to smell the strong scent of my cum mixed with masculine sweat. It was beyond euphoric.

Once I heard the bathroom door open, I swiftly pulled up my underwear and hid dad's briefs in one of my drawers underneath some other pieces of clothing. 

Afterwards, I stayed in my room for a little while to calm down and quickly showered before coming out of my room again. I joined dad in the kitchen where he had prepared himself an entire blender of a protein shake as well as a dozen eggs and a pack of bacon.

He was quickly scarfing it down while standing over the kitchen island, wearing a tight gray sweatshirt and sweatpants he'd taken from Ryan.

"You hungry, dad?" I inquired.

"Hungry? I feel like I'm starving to death, I've been craving protein since I've been awake."

"Yeah, I can tell..."

After a few moments of silence while dad ravenously devoured his food he eventually spoke to me, "Sorry son about the gym in there. I didn't mean to compare yourself to me like I did. You've been working hard and I just got a little carried a way is all."

"Oh yeah, no worries dad. I'm just glad you're liking your new body," I smiled at him.

"Oh yeah! It's only the beginning! Just thought I'd tell you before I head out early tomorrow."

[...]

Ryan had come home a little early from his client and we celebrated dad's last day of being with us with a good steak dinner. We spent a lot of time just talking with one another before dad had to leave.

As the next morning came dad got up before either of us and left out early to return to my hometown.

• Like 19

Chapter 9:

A couple months had passed and I had gained nearly 40 lbs through the help of Uncle Ryan's roids. Most of it was, of course, fat but I certainly had gained a good bit of muscle. I was eating nearly everything in sight and I went from a fairly lean build to one where I had a layer of fat covering most of my muscles. You could certainly still see the shape of everything but I began to lose a little definition.

Regardless, I just needed to bulk to get bigger at all costs. I knew it was the only thing that would make my powder work. I abstained from using it, hoping to see how well a concentrated dose would do at the end of my bulk. 

I was quickly increasing my weight in the gym as well. Likewise, nearly every piece of clothing I owned was quite ill-fitting as my body began to expand in every direction possible. I had a very difficult time hiding my physique from everyone as my arms, legs, and pecs were getting so large. 

I could tell that Ryan certainly noticed how big I was getting, and I could tell he was liking it. He often made comments about how large I was getting and how good I was doing with my lifts and diet.

One day out of the blue Ryan had sent me a text when I was walking home late from work. It read, "Hey Andrew. I am looking to have a little fun tonight. When you walk in the door there will be something there for you. You'll know what to do, afterwards come into the gym."

I was highly curious and a little turned-on knowing that it might be just the type of "fun" I'd been hoping for. I picked up the pace to get back home as soon as possible. As I got to the door, I unlocked it looking around.

On the floor were my pair of red posing trunks that Uncle Ryan had gotten me for Christmas. I knew exactly what he wanted, as I stripped myself of my work uniform laying it on the floor, and put on the red posers that fit snugly onto my body now.

I strutted over to the garage in eager expectation and opened the door. When the door opened, I found two people in there.

First was Uncle Ryan who was sitting upright on a bench. Wearing only his own pair of red posers. Second was a man roughly my age whom looked very familiar also wearing only red posers. 

All of the workout equipment had been moved away against the walls leaving the horse stall mats completely clear. 

Ryan spoke, "You're finally here Andrew! I don't know if you remember Phineas here but he was our waiter several months ago. Phineas, this is Andrew." 

Both of us nodded at each other and exchanged pleasantries. 

Phineas then said, "I'm ready to have some fun, Ryan." 

Ryan looked at me, waiting for my response. 

"I am ready too Ryan!" I exclaimed. 

Ryan continued, "Good, first I want both of you to knell in front of each other on the mat here. Stay in the center." 

Phineas and I did as we were told. 

"Now, I've been feeding you both with a steady supply of steroids. Both of you absolutely exploded and have been great responders. I think it's time you both get to test your strength. 

I think it's fair to say that I'm simply too large for the both of you. It wouldn't be a fair fight, but I think you both could be a good opponent for each other."

Phineas and I both gave each other the look down. We both returned with a smile as both of our bulges were actively growing. 

It soon clicked that's who he was. He had grown quite substantially since those few months. Not only that, he was absolutely ripped. He still had those same square pecs he did but now they were even larger and striated. They were the centerpiece of his physique and it was clear that he very meticulously trained them.

"Whoever wins gets to have their way with the other and I get to watch it all happen! Deal?" Ryan said as he slipped down his posers to expose his flaccid but hardening cock that flopped onto his abs.

"Deal!" 

"Deal!"

Phineas and I scooted up closer to each as we anticipated Ryan's command.

"3...2...1... GO!"

Phineas and I immediately began to grapple one another, reaching out to grab one another's arms and dodging each other along the way.

Eventually, Phineas charged at my torso and grabbed me to try and take me down but I resisted as he put his arms around my neck to bring me down.

Next, I pushed back but he overcame me and got me to flip over. Within a couple of moments he was on top of me and had his arms wrapped around my waist. Seeing the precarious situation I was in, I knew that I had to act quick.

I pushed upwards with my legs and flipped him over, causing him to lose grip of me. We began to tustle with each other on the ground for a couple of minutes. The entire time our rock hard cocks kept poking each other. At last, I finally was able to pin his hands and hold them down. He fought hard with all of his might but began to see there was little he could do to get out of the situation he was in.

After around 15 seconds of keeping him relatively still, Uncle Ryan chimed in, "STOP. Andrew I think you've won. Now take your prize."

I looked down at Phineas. His body was sweaty and red. I watched his chest expand and fall as he attempted to catch his breath for a while. Both of us beginning to relax as the victor had been claimed. We were both exhausted but neither of us were disappointed by any means.

Phineas commented, "You're so fucking strong. I want you to fuck me really good."

Since being at Ryan's (or really before) I very rarely topped anybody. But something about conquering Phineas made me feel like I needed to fuck him. His ass was mine.

I loo up and saw that Ryan's cock was fully erect, as he was playing with himself. 

I commanded Phineas, "Worship me and my huge muscles."

I looked up into the mirror that reached all the way to the floor. I could see Phineas' hands reach up and begin to rub my pecs, squeezing them. Looking at myself it was honestly exciting to see how big I had gotten. How large and wide my chest had become.

I then sat up and let my muscular belly flop out a little, I had the beginnings of a muscle gut. It was still extremely defined with abs but slightly distented, "Now feel that powerful gut. God... It feels so good to have your body pumped with roids."

Phineas responded, "Fuck yeah... Since I have been taking roids I can't stop growing. It's all I can think about."

I looked up at Ryan as I flexed my biceps into gigantic knots of muscle, "Look at us Ryan! Look at how big you've made us! Two college students just writhing with powerful muscle."

All Ryan could do was grunt and throw his head back in ecstasy.

I got off of Phineas allowing for both of us to free our cocks from our posing trunk prison.

Phineas flipped over on his knees and his ass wide for me. His glutes were pure, striated muscle. There was not an ounce of fat on them.

I inserted my dick into his hole as moaned while it went deeper and deeper inside of him.

I said to him, "Look at that ass. It's just pure muscle"

"I train it as much as possible just for such occasions," Phineas replied.

It felt so right to dominated this roided up pig and fucking him. Don't get me wrong, I love a cock inside of me too but this experience was just on a different level. Making him beg for me to give him my cock. The power truly was intoxicating. All while Uncle Ryan got to watch his creation, not knowing that I too had created what he is now.

"Flip back over!" I commanded Phineas has I took my dick out of him.

He flipped onto his back, lifting up his legs to reveal his hole again.

"I want to see those huge pecs bounce as I fuck you!"

Phineas began to rub his own chest feeling how powerful his pecs were.

"Please, just keep fucking me!" he begged, as I obliged his request. I put his legs up onto my shoulders and reentered him again.

Phineas began to rub my arms that had been planted by his sides to keep myself stable. As my biceps and forearms bulged with power.

"Oh fuck! You could snap me in half with these things"

"Oh I'd love to do that. Just to see me over power every muscle in your body with them."

Phineas had completely sucked in his stomach as he braced his core. His entire torso just looked like a map of veins and abs that completely displaced whatever fat had once (if ever) occupied his stomach. It made his pecs look even larger and more dominant than before as they bounced up and down with each lunge. They were even dusted with a nice bit of hair.

"Look at those fucking hot pecs..." I said to Phineas. 

"Oh god... I know, they won't stop growing. Even if I take a break from working them, they just keep getting bigger and bigger."

I asked, "How often do you jack off while thinking about your own pecs?"

"Oh god, daily. So many of my shirts simply can't fit them anymore. 
I just keep thinking about them getting so big they make me lose mobility in my arms because I can't move past them and they end up getting so big they suffocate me"

I shouted, "Hear that, Uncle Ryan? We both want to get bigger! We need more roids."

Ryan said, "Anything to make my muscle slaves grow for me," as he furiously tugged at his dick. I was surprised at this point that he hadn't busted or ripped his dick clean off with how hard he was masturbating. 

I looked back down at Phineas to see his pecs still methodically bouncing up and down. Then looked at myself in the mirror once again. I looked like a fucking animal. My muscles were completely pumped up and huge, as sweat dripped down my body. I knew that from now own, I needed nothing else other than to feed my power. Wrestling Phineas to the ground awakened something in me that I found so intoxicating: power over even the strongest most muscular men around.

I leaned into fucking Phineas harder and harder and began to chant to myself, "Everything. Needs. To get. Bigger. Muscles need to grow. Grow. Into. MONSTER. More roids. More food."

I kept looking at myself in the mirror completely dominating one of the most muscular people I've seen in the area, knowing there are no limits to the amount of men that I could overpower and fuck. My dick felt like it was about to explode. I looked over and saw Uncle Ryan shooting his load all over the mat right in front of us, then Phineas began to cum hands free all of his chest, all while his chest kept bouncing up and down. That sent me over the edge.

I began to cum volley after volley of cum into Phineas' ass. I could feel my dick begin to be drenched in a pool of my own cum inside of his ass. It was absolutely heavenly.

Immediately after we finished, Ryan took out two vials of a substance, "Here's a reward for my two roid pigs!"

We both leaned over against the wall while Ryan injected our asses full of even more roids, to grow even bigger and stronger for him.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4

Thanks for another chapter, amazing timing!. I had just gone back to it to reread the last chapters again when a banner flashed across the bottoms of the page that you just updated! Keep going ! 

• Like 1