Uncle Ryan cont. (Ch. 5 onward)

btr678

On 4/9/2024 at 6:56 AM, btr190 said:

Nothing about dad was small, as veins crawled up and down his throbbing muscles that grew and retracted with each beat of his racing heart.

My favorite part 😍♥️👍💪

Ok guys, this is just a chapter that inspired me this wonderful story, they are chapters let's say....behind the scenes....what happens to the characters that we haven't been told, can you tell me what you think? Of course if you don't like it I won't make any more but here's my contribution!

Uncle Ryan - Extra Cap 01

Ben looked at his reflection in the mirror.  “Gonna have fun tonight,” he thought to himself as he looked at his big, better, harder new body. what had happened after his visit to his brother Ryan and his son had changed his life forever. It had already been two weeks since he returned from his trip. At first he felt like he was collapsing over what had happened. Karen, his wife had reacted very differently than he expected. He had put on a shirt of his brother Rayan that he no longer used but which was tight and well outlined on his powerful torso, leaving nothing to the imagination, his hairy chest emerged with every breath from the V-neck, demonstrating how massive and powerful he was now. his exposed arms full of veins were barely above the triceps, with sleeves that seemed to depend on his powerful shoulders and which with each movement rose a little more, dangerously close to tearing, As if that wasn't enough, the sweatpants Ryan had given him seemed to hug his full, round ass and taut thighs like a second skin, leaving nothing to the imagination. He also noticed that two or three ladies at the airport had been eyeing him all the way from the exit to his SUV, not to mention the guy who had followed him to the bathroom who he could swear had seen bathing in his crotch once Ben in front of the mirror he had pulled up his shirt to check his abdomen as hard as a brick wall!
"What the hell...!" - was the expression with which Karen reacted when she saw the man who looked like her husband but decidedly more like a comic book hulk come back in, so large hat she barely even recognized him!
""...but what...what happened to you Ben?!?!" a redhead asked the embarrassed big man in front of her who evidently wasn't expecting this reaction.
"Honey..." he began to try to explain what that trip had meant and how it had profoundly changed him, trying to hug her but instead feeling pressure on his shirt that felt a loud RIIIP from his back, too wide and powerful to be contained by it anymore.

"..don't you dare call me that...that was my husband's nickname...not this.....this.....monster!" - Karen's words came to Ben with a mixture of heaviness and annoyance. after all he was better now than the man who had left! Seeing the tear that is forming on the back of his shirt and hearing those words, Ben felt his anger rise, he took the shirt by the neckline and tore it away, as if it were a card sheet from a gift, he was surprised and at the same time he was sickened by it, from that mixture of power, erotic and liberation!
"BEN!" Karen shouted "...but what do you think....oh my god....look at you....you're...you're disgusting!" - Ben still looked at the remains of the shirt in his hands, a smile forming on his lips mixed with lust and pleasure,  for what he had just done..."Karen....my love...I...I..." - he tried to start again... but again he was interrupted by Karen: "Not a single word! I don't know what happened at your brother's place, I know that crazy guy has always been obsessed with the gym....horrible....really disgusting... but I want you to stop it immediately! .. .You're disgusting too!" at these umpteenth words Ban felt a surge of anger and pride inside, he felt like a volcano was about to explode, his chest swelled and expanded with every breath, his gaze became harder, veins began to swell on his arms and on his chest also visible through his mantle of salt-pepper hair that covered that chiseled and massive trunk! He moved his arm against the block, driving his huge fist in! continuing to look at his wife, now clearly upset.
Karen was truly intimidated by her husband for the first time.

Ben's gaze then softened, and he said, "Karen, sweetie, I like what happened to me, I like myself this way." the wife wasn't sure what to say....her husband just a week ago was a weak compliant little man who obeyed her every word....now she was faced with a determined, determined, massive muscular monster that she had no intention of doing what she had ordered.

"...you like yourself like this...what...what do you mean?...that you won't stop?...that maybe..." Karen said, even more shocked as the minutes passed. "No. I won't stop with the weights, on the contrary....I really think that from today onwards I will continue this path, I like it, and I want more"... thus saying absentmindedly I pass my right hand, freed from the hole in the wall I'm still dirty with plaster and dust, on his massive chest, feeling it, savoring its size and strength, squeezing his left thigh with my left hand, flexing it for even more power.
"...I want to be even more disgusting, honey." - Karen gasped at what she saw, her husband was adoring himself before her eyes, and she wanted more of it. in a certain sense she...did she...like it? No! it was not possible! It wasn't right! He was so disgusting! "Ben! Stop it! I...I'll leave if you keep going like this....oh keep going....I meant stop it!" The new Ben had seen the look of lust with which his wife had been observing him since he had shown his power,  it was no longer the weak well, but a new and better well. and he liked it. He slowly approached his wife, intimidated by this muscular monster, asking her to accept what had now been decided and which would only get better, bigger, bigger, stronger. "No!...go away....I'm going away! I can't....you're....you're...so hot..NO!..I meant so disgusting! I have to go! "...she said moving away from Ben, biting her lower lip, her heart was beating fast...but why?!?!..."I'm leaving! she said heading towards the door...hesitating and staggering....this did not escape Ben who replied: "Ok Karen, go ahead...I will always be here...more disgusting than ever!...like this saying he made a most mucular, contracting his entire body, full of tension, anger and testosterone, emitting a low deep animal growl, which expresses everything, like a primordial bestial roar that finally freed the new and improved man from all the constraints that he had suffered over the years and accepted from his wife, as if he wanted to free himself from everything, causing his sweatpants to tear along the edges and on the front,  showing off even more muscle than Karen could handle!

"..OMG..." -  was the last sentence he heard from his wife as she left with a mix of panic and lust, in an evident state of pleasure, given the puddle of vaginal fluid, which she left behind her.
So this new path begins for Ben, finishing looking in the mirror and picking up his gym bag, now remembering it he could say that perhaps he could have acted, done or said different things.  But he wouldn't have given up on the new self anyway. the memory of that moment had hardened Ben's virility, his display of strength, his domination over an obsessive and pressing wife, the sensation of mass and power. He dropped his gym bag and raised his arms, flexing his huge biceps on either side of his head. As he moved his head to the side to examine the mountains that jutted out on each arm, Ben seemed intoxicated by his own muscularity. As he stared at the massive pecs, layered abs and bulging arms, and could feel his cock twitch in response and wanting release from the prison of his jockstrap, this excited him even more and he flexed his massive chest. savoring the new dimension, the true essence of the animal he was becoming, the beast that wanted to be freed. Her cock getting harder, leaving drops of precum on the floor,
“All This Hair, All These Muscles! I know STRONG!!! Bigger, BIGGER! PUMP ME GRR! GRRAHH” seeming to almost expand with every flex, like he was pumping his muscle's bigger and thicker growing right before his eye's! A huge bubble butt watching it be penetrated by the huge fingers hearing him groan even louder as he fingered the giant muscle crack. -well started rubbing his own cock watching hinself continue plowing his ass with his hand, spreading his stance further and further apart making the two gigantic cum filled balls come into view between the colossal legs. He gazed up and down the two pillars of muscle 's holding up the monster size frame getting down to the floor where  a empty syringes standing next to his giant's feet. 

“UHHHH” - Ben roaring moan of pleasure watching him pull his hand out of his ass watching him bend over hearing a strange slurping noise. The mirror Ben 's cum covered face eating what looked like cups of sperm from his own hands rubbing it all over his body, squirting out more and more from the huge testicles.

“MMm Fuck So Hot, Gonna Get So Massive, I will Be the BIGGEST!”

it was so raunchy and hot at the same time. watching practically himself in the mirrr buck his ass of him wildly moaning louder and louder rubbing a wad of his man juice up his huge muscular crack of him suddenly shooting a massive load of cum on the mirror covering his reflection of him. Well let out an almost evil smile. He watched his muscled out self of him wipe some more of the cum off the mirror eating as much as he could, suddenly heading over to his bed reaching into the bag pulling out another syringe about to shoot up, it's gym time, remind himself, recovering from the lust of his new self.It's time to show what I can do, my true power

Now it's time to get really huge, like his brother Ryan.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

23 hours ago, xboy said:

Ok guys, this is just a chapter that inspired me this wonderful story, they are chapters let's say....behind the scenes....what happens to the cha

Uncle Ryan - Extra Cap 01

I love me some fanfiction.!

• Like 3

Uncle Ryan - Extra Cap 02

Ryan woke up as usual in his king size bed, his cock inside his jockstrap had woken him up with wood as hard as steel, yesterday's evening and his brother's new size had stimulated him, and his cock arrogantly demanded attention, but Ryan had to work that morning, so he decided to get up very early to be in town to see a client on time, he knew he was leaving his nephew with his new big brother Ben. The two would have spent some father/son time, and who knows, maybe Ben would have better understood and appreciated his new dimensions even more... although Ryan was sure he had heard very distinct and deep grunts from his brother's room at night Before. He headed to the shower, not disdaining a powerful flex and some poses in the large mirror that surrounded his bedroom, making his hard cock rise even more and swell all the veins above his giant body.
"uhmmm...if I don't calm down I'll shoot another load before the shower hahaha..."
he said giving one last lustful look at his body in the mirror, heading to the shower and leaking some pre-cum from the head of his massive cock, giving it a mighty squeeze with his left hand, and licking the milky, salty precum off it.
The shower ran full and hot on his massive body, grope his mass. Big barrel-chested ape, he loved clamping his big hands on his heavy pecs and lifting them up and down, feeling the weight of them. Big thick slabs of beef, they had to weigh 50lbs each. And such extreme strength in them. He knew he could outbench 99.99 percent of the men in the world. Maybe 100 percent. Made him hard thinking of doing it. Waddling onto the bench and outlifting any punk that dared to challenge him. Then his hands would  go to his big shoulders, his massive guns and lower down to his roidguts, Hard as granite, and growing with every meal he had. Turned him on so much, he could barely stand it. He liked to press his hands against the sides of the shower and cum hands free to his own thickness and power. Problem was, he kept cracking the tile under his thick, heavily calloused hands. His muscles were as hard as his cock, the idea of growing even bigger didn't help with his hard-on, not to mention Ben's transformation...yeah. ...he had become a real roids monster in a short time....so big, so full...his hands ran over his body, feeling every vein, every swelling, every fiber... every part of him exuded power, dominance and the desire to grow even more, he was insatiable for the mass, he wanted more much more!
Just wanted to be huge! He wanted to become a real freak! A bull neck wider than his head, with powerfull cannonball shoulders, arms as huge as marble columns, massive biceps over 26 inchs, powerful triceps big as bulls and backs so wide he had to bend sideways to walk through doors, a chest so thick that can't see his feets, so big that at the cinema he had to take two chairs to sit on, thighs as powerful and wide as redwoods, calves as hard as diamond and big as terracotta pots. And so powerful that it can lift an SUV with its arms above its head! Ryan raised his arm to his mouth, and kissed his own biceps, was, hot! This tornado of sensations led him to hold his cock now hard as steel, dripping with pre-cum, which with anger and virility was about to explode into a river full of protein cum that fueled his growth! ""..Oh yesss....grrrrrr..." he said, letting out a low, bestial roar,  because for a few days he had noticed that his own cum increased the power of the steroids and drugs he regularly took, a sensation that excited him even more! 
"Fuck I'm so big, so hot, so powerful...I need moooore...I want moooooorrre!"
A low, gotural roar announced his coming, powerful, copious and thick, cum that Ryan licks from his hand, from the shower wall now full without leaving any drops, because he had to grow bigger, bigger, stronger, more powerful! His body looked like it had undergone a pumping workout, his muscles were swollen more than ever, veins as big as tubes everywhere and a feeling of pure enjoyment all over his body.
The day was going to be great.... he said to himself, looking at himself in the mirror in all its power and revealing an evil grin on his face, He never felt so swollen with size and power. he tried not to look too much in the mirror. But when he dried his hair, couldn't help it. His arms swelled so huge. He bet it was now more than 22 inches. his cock rose again, causing the towel to fall and flexed his arms in the mirror. He knew he had to hurry to get to his client but he loved himself. His fists compress causing his forearms to swell and become covered in veins. He shook his arms and walked over to the mirror. He raised an arm towards his reflection. He clenched his fist and squeezed. "Oh yes," he said as he watched his thick forearm swell thickly. “Bigger than most men's biceps,” he boasted. He jerked off while he continued to flex his massive forearm. Inspired by the feel of his muscular arm, he came again, his cum flying upwards and hitting the head of the mirror high. licking everything that had leaked out again, it was important, it was delicious but now was time to have breakfast, take his morning supplements and go to work with the client. "fuck I'm a fucking beast....how much I love it! - He said coming out of the shower and heading towards his closet. He was hungry. All he could think about was getting food. He needed to eat, and eat big. To feed his muscle, and grow. He ached for more growth. More growth and power. He wanted to feel what it was like to be 475lbs of sheer brute size and strength. He grunted with desire for it. When he heard his bedroom door open.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, xboy said:

The day was going to be great.... he said to himself, looking at himself in the mirror in all its power and revealing an evil grin on his face, He never felt so swollen with size and power. he tried not to look too much in the mirror. But when she dried her hair, she couldn't help it. Her arms swelled so huge. She bet it was now more than 24 inches. She dropped the towel and flexed her arms in the mirror. He knew it was a shame, but he loved himself. his fists. He shook his arms and walked over to the mirror. He raised an arm towards his reflection. He clenched his fist and squeezed. "Oh yes," he said as he watched his thick forearm swell thickly. “Bigger than most men's biceps,” he boasted. He jerked off while he continued to flex his massive forearm. Inspired by the feel of his muscular arm, she came again, his cum flying upwards and hitting the head of the mirror high. licking everything that had leaked out again, it was important, it was delicious but now was time to have breakfast, take his morning supplements and go to work with the client. "fuck I'm a fucking beast....how much I love it! - He said coming out of the shower and heading towards his closet. He was hungry. All he could think about was getting food. He needed to eat, and eat big. To feed his muscle, and grow. He ached for more growth. More growth and power. He wanted to feel what it was like to be 475lbs of sheer brute size and strength. He grunted with desire for it. When he heard his bedroom door open.

There was a change of pronouns here but it still good.

I loved how u are making UR even more dominant.

• Like 1