Uncle Ryan cont. (Ch. 5 onward)

btr678

6 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

There was a change of pronouns here but it still good.

I loved how u are making UR even more dominant.

sorry english is not my mother tongue, I will read everything trying to fix it

• Like 1

Uncle Ryan - Extra Cap 03 

I had finally gotten the transfer and the chance to study near my Uncle Ryan's house, my parents were helping me pack my things, they would be sent to my new address and they would arrive with me, while I drove across the state for reach my uncle. "...Honey..." my mother began "..do you really have to send all these supplements that you insist on taking...? You don't want to waste any more time at the gym while you're at Uncle Ryan's, do you? We talked about this gym thing, it's too much...Ben, tell him something..." I rolled my eyes hearing these words, as usual she was trying to impose her thoughts, my mother was very redundant in the things she had been telling me for two years now, so going to the gym was not only a waste of time , money and I should have stopped as soon as possible, even if I think she was convinced that it was just a consequence of Covid and having to be locked up in a house that allowed me to train in the garage with dad's old equipment, she didn't see all this as progress... as dad had confided to me... but it made me... disgusting in her eyes...I looked instead my father support, but as always my father was too...delicate in these moments? "honey, come on...let's leave it alone, our son will be leaving soon, let's focus on saying goodbye to him and wishing him a good trip..." But my mother had a different opinion.."Oh Ben! Shut up! Our son should do... classical dance! Swimming or padel maybe! Not this... this thing!" - "but honey..." my father tried again, while I had fortunately almost finished the last bag to load into the car and close the last box..."What are you saying! Ben, let's leave it alone! She said, now furious and freezing my father with one of her severe and hard looks, which ended any discussion! - lowering his gaze, my father greets me, wishing me a good journey and in a low voice not to leave the gym. I affectionately squeezed him to me, feeling his breath of relief, complicity and love in that embrace and affection. While my mother barely kisses me, recommending me again to leave the gym and not stop to wander through the various cities I would meet but to go straight to Uncle Ryan and the university.
I waved to them again from the car. I had finally left, a new adventure awaited me, the journey was quite long but I would have made two planned stops. I stopped after 6 hours in the small city of New Heaven, a very beautiful small city that I had seen days ago on the internet but which attracted me for two things. Their cheese cake factory. And the best supplement shop I knew, Eddie's, from which I had ordered a lot of supplements over the last 3 years and with whom I had formed a virtual friendship that I wanted to consolidate today. Eddie had given me a lot of important and useful suggestions in these two years, I knew he was a serious and professional bodybuilder but I had only seen the small photos on his WhatsApp contact, never being able to understand his size well, I was curious, and it was the perfect time to meet him! what attracted me were his size, his blue eyes like the sea on his tanned skin, military style shaved hair and black beard with a gray streak, and from those photos he always seemed too big for the cameras. I found his shop immediately, Eddi had sent me the location. I entered the shop which looked like a bodybuilder's paradise! Full shelves of all sorts of supplements, proteins of all kinds or whatever supplement you want! on every wall there are images of the biggest ifbb and mr olympia champs, and motivational phrases under each of them! And there in the center of the shop, I saw it!
Eddie! Oh fuck! He was really huge! He had to be at least 300 lbs, Eddie, was a boy of about 35 years old, as always he had a short haircut, military style, black that matched his well-groomed beard with his typical gray streak,a bull neck which in the position in which he was placed further enhanced his size well beyond his head, broad and full shoulders, massive arms with large veins that curled into massive and evidently strong forearms, a chest that touched his his chin, heavy, broad and swollen. And I still had to really realize how big he was. he was bent over what looked like a catalogue, he hadn't noticed or recognized me at first, and I heard him say in a deep, hoarse voice "Here, come forward boy, I'll be with you straight away!" - I feel a shiver down your spine at just some simple words...damn I liked it! Even my cock in response to his voice or perhaps the situation, responded by becoming plump and full. As I approached, Eddie looked up, grimacing as if sizing me up, and then broke into a wide smile, "Andrew!!" he smiles back and he moves from behind the counter...fuck! He was even bigger and wider than I thought with his whole figure in front of me now! Eddie was wearing a gray sports top, it must have been at least 3XL, but it was tight around his torso, almost by a miracle it hadn't exploded yet, I think. His trousers must also be 3XL but his monstrous thighs stretched them well on the sides...absurd! We hugged...I would never have left him again if it had been for me, but it didn't seem the right momento for that, even though Eddie noticed almost immediately during our conversation my hard cock in my sweatpants that I badly tried to hide between one conversation and another, behind shelves or packages of protein. "...Hey Friend" - he told me at a certain point "You don't have to be ashamed of that, we're just normal!" he said flex his left arm and winking at me! putting a strain on the sleeve of the shirt that seemed to be begging not to end up in shreds as he flexed his huge arm - "oh my...how big are those arms Eddie...?" - I said intimidated - "just 22inch and it's growing!" I was shocked, I was in front of what looked like a bowling ball created on the PC with Photoshop but this was all real and in front of my amazed eyes and my wide open mouth "oh...um...sorry Eddie...noon I just wanted..." - I tried to say but Eddie pressed me "Don't worry, you've never seen someone as big as me, right?" he said, getting into a side chest pose that literally caused the shirt he was wearing to rip to the side and up his sleeve to completely lose his battle to resist those cannons that were his monstrous arms. "Wow!"...I said, while Eddie started laughing out loud and saying"..hahahah shit it's the 4th this week, I'm going to destroy it! I'm too big for these clothes hahahah" so saying with his other hand he pulled the handle away which tore completely from his torso completely exposing his enormous chest, abdomen, shoulders and arms. damn he was really huge! "so? what do you say? I'm 320 lbs, but no limits!" He winked at me again, with a killer smile and did a double bicep in front of me, widening his chest and pushing his chest up so that his nipples were pointing downwards, it was so full and wide! "I..." I started to say, trying to find the right words to describe this sight in front of me! While Eddi, switching from the frontal double biceps to a frontal back expansion, smiled at me and said "Well I think from that large spot on your gym pants, you're liking what you see, kid!" fuck, I was in complete confusion, the precum was out of control and I could only nod at this whole show of pure testosterone! and Eddie seemed to be aware of what he was doing to me, and appreciated it, he told me to follow him in the back, he put the cart right back at the door and we headed into the warehouse behind the store, And he turned around, I hadn't yet had the chance to see that back, broad, dense, powerful and massive, it looked like a rock of muscular rock! And those buttocks that moved sinuously from under his trousers like globes of living marble, I followed him like a hungry puppy...hungry for his muscle, I wanted to adore him and feel that monstrous mass of pure power under my hands, feel his power, feeling his muscles, warehouse where in addition to boxes there were three large mirrors and well positioned lights where Eddie certainly spent time posing and checking his development, and he stopped suddenly making me slam against him, making me fall backwards and I think he did it on purpose "if you liked what you've seen so far....get ready for this!" he said with his powerful voice without even turning around and starting to widen his back, wider, wider and even more... fuck! my cock was painfully crying out for assistance, I had to go out to give it vent....Eddie was aware of it, he turned around, looked at me with those blue eyes of his and said "what are you waiting for, get out your throbbing cock, boy." - I did so immediately, "...sure....Edd.."-  "Sir, now, boy" he corrected me, and continues "I like it when I cause these reactions, I'm so fucking huge, I work hard for this muscular monster body that I am....because I'm monstrous right, boy?" I could only nod , and and say softly, "yes sir..."while I was looking at this real mucular monster, while he continued to pose he began to sweat profusely making his tanned skin shiny and salty. "Look at my size, imagine the power I possess!" continuing to move from pose to pose, and he continued to say while the sweat had now outlined his clearly visible package and his wide and deep buttocks! "fuck! I'm sweating between the lights and these pants, it's time to take them off" with that Eddie simply ripped them away, revealing his massive quads used to tons of squats and deadlifts and his wide, diamond-hard calves, causing more precum with a violent spill, that covered my abdomen, even I was now sweating as all over my body which now looked as if it had undergone intense training! But the show had yet to begin, Eddie saw that reaction in me and a diabolical smile appeared on his face, it seemed he wanted to completely paralyze me with his icy eyes and that perfect, masculine and diabolical smile he had now. "well boy, it's time you saw what a bodybuilder really looks like, what it means to be big!" - relaxed from the front, with fluid movements he moved on to a double biceps but this time with the thighs in sight it seemed like a completely different thing, "Great...the best feeling ever...nnnnggh...So big" he continued to say as he went through the poses posing, abs and legs exploding, bull triceps in side pose, and then it came! "Look at this boy!"...he said to me, and THUMP...as he slammed and stomped his foot violently on the floor, a thunder dismembered...as he shook out his powerful quadriceps and widened his torso trying to embrace as much space as possible , he emitted a guttural, deep and bestial sound and did the most muscular pose!"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"  he roared, veins as thick as tubes sprouting all over his body, baring and gnashing his teeth and drooling like an inhuman beast hungry for muscle, power and even more testosterone. "...Harder...bigger...moore"....he said tightly as he squeezed his monstrous mass even more, causing me to have a violent and powerful explosion of cum in disbelief in front of so much inhuman muscle mass and testosterone power! "good boy..." but that protein shouldn't be wasted... saying that I saw him lower himself towards me, in disbelief and amazement, Eddie licked all my cum and began to suck my still hard cock, greedily looking for more cum from me, he put his hands on his shoulders, making me taste his powerful hot musoclar mass, and pumped by the posing and wet by his sweat, causing my balls already painfully worn out by his show a violent second cumshot which he sucks deeply until the last drop! He stood majestically and huge above me, dominant and powerful, his full cock struggling furiously with the confines of his jockstrap, his full red head visibly poking out the top of a much too worn elastic....fuck I think that monster could have easily ripped his cock cage open by himself. fabric if he wanted! Absurd! His precum dripped from his slit, he licked off a few drops with his rough, meaty fingers, tapping them into his lips, and then I noticed something I hadn't noticed, He looked...was he bigger than before? But was it possible? Wasn't it supposed to be the pump...or the prospect....or not...? After what seemed like an interminable moment, with his dominant gaze and devilish smile finally Eddie said to me "Nice to meet you Andrew! Now clean yourself up and come to the shop we have some things to discuss!" saying this I leave myself there, shocked, as he heads to his clothing department to put on something he already hoped would be even tighter!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1