Uncle Ryan cont. (Ch. 5 onward)

btr678

Uncle Ryan - Extra Cap 05 - Ryan 02

Ryan was in front of the mirror of his wardrobe, he was still choosing what to wear for to have breakfast and go to his new client, Mr. Smith, down in Port Valley. When he heard the door of his room open, and turning around he saw his brother well, sweaty, panting and with a look somewhere between shocked and worried on his face!
"Ryan! Are you still here?" Ben asked not sure if his brother had already left or not.
Ryan comes out of his wardrobe still naked and immediately goes to his brother, answering him and curious about his old brother's panting and the obvious concern in his voice. " What's going on Ben, what's wrong? Why are you breathing so hard?" - " Ho Ryan, luckily" the brother begins in a clear state of embarrassment, shock and fear "I was in my room, I was sleeping..and...and I was woken up by my cock at full force!"
Ryan's right eyebrow raised, anticipating a loud laugh, "hahahhaha...well Ben, you're a little old to not know this stuff!" Ryan said jokingly.
"oh Ryan! don't you understand!?!?" Ben said, getting nervous at the evidence of his brother react.

At this point Ryan seemed to be the confused one now. "Well...listen I still have to have breakfast, and then go to a client, I've had a reflection like this for over 15 years now and since 1 when I started bodybuilding again even better....my bathroom can testify... I don't understand, sorry, explain to me, ok?"

"This hasn't happened to me in years Ryan! over 10 years!" - "...over 10 years...???" repeats Ryan as if in a trance, making his brother Ben sit on his bed he approached him and said  "but...you're married Ben, how is it possible...what..."
"Don't you understand??" Ben said with tears in his eyes "She's just been castrating me this whole time Ryan! And after what....transformed me..into this....into this monster....it made me reborn!" - At these words, Ryan hugged his brother, aware that his brother Ben would finally change, not only in body but also in mind.
“I'm glad you came to talk to me, sorry if I was a dick to you.” Ryan said to his older brother who smiled back and calmed down.
"And there's one more thing!" - Ben said, heartened and more confident "I think I cummed three or four times last night, my bed was full of sperm and I dreamed all night about huge bodybuilders and something inside me..." - "..inside you want me to become bigger than them?" Ryan concluded, turning to his brother and winking.
"Yes!" she almost screamed well... "...is this wrong? I'm sick right?" Ben said, returning to being the little man under his wife's thumb for a few moments.
Then Ryan stood up, and confidently said, "Ben, look at me!" - making Ben jump and he obeyed with a mixed expression of submission and curiosity.

“Ben! Do you really think this is wrong, that being like this, that I am sick?” saying this he began a routine of poses completely naked which showing off all his massive bodybuilder muscles, thick middle abs, beefy, strong arms and legs, bulky, wide shoulders, round big ass, powerfull calves.
Ben's eyes went from watering to opening along with his mouth in a mixed state of admiration, lust, and shock, his brother was a muscle god! the show was incredible for Ben, he had seen the photos, and some videos secretly from his wife on YouTube, but what he saw now live, it was incredible, it was pure masculinity, pure power, real muscles, a real muscle god. he felt completely absorbed by it all, he felt that the muscles he had just developed were nothing but a small thing, he felt himself throbbing and wanted to be like Ryan, maybe more...?
""What do you think Ben?" said Ryan, at the end of the little show, sweaty and with a subtle grin on his face, "Wow..." was all Ben could say. "Well thank you...and thanks also for appreciating!" - saying this Ryan pointed to the white puddle of sperm on Ben's feet, the older brother had cum without touching himself, but only f rom his brother's desire. "oh Ryan...I...." he said in new embarrassment, Ben. "hahaha don't worry bro, you don't know how much I like it! And then we're among men!" Saying this, Ryan took his cock in his hands again and gave it two good pulls, making Ben look at him and make him swallow, as if eager to understand what the sem of a god tasted like.

"Come here Ben!" the young Ryan said dominantly, and continued by saying ":..touch the body you could have, that you deserve!" Well, Ben hypnotically, stood up, with his cock erect again and dripping with semen, towards the god of muscles in front of him. “Ryan, you're so fucking big, I don't know what's happening to me, but I want so, so much more! I want to be like you, I can feel that power, that strength!” - Ben said, moving closer to the giant, his hand moved towards his erect cock, starting to masturbate, while with his left hand he brought a finger closer to Ryan's bulbous cock head and took a drop of precum, and inhaled it, giving it to Ryan an idea.
He was about to touch his muscles when Ryan said: "You're pretty swollen too Ben, and you don't lack musculature, why don't we play with that, and the prize will be the juice,  like when we were kids?"
"...you mean with wrestling?"  - Ben said curiously and excitedly - "Yes Ben, let's go down to the gym, I have everything you need, if you manage to knock me down, you will have much more than a stolen drop... what do you think?!?!" - he winked.
"Oh ...wow...but Andreew...if he wake-up?" - reply Ben followe he naked brother in the gym, but Ryan replied not to worry, his young nephew was a very deep sleeper, he certainly wouldn't wake up for such a short time. Both wear shorths and their guinea tee.

"You take top position. If you get me on my back, the cum is yours." Ryan waited on the mat like a rodeo bull as his brother stood up and shook himself off. He stood over Ryan and reached across him to lock his arm on his Ryan's left side. But Rryan's broad back was so thick and wide that Ben had to lean halfway over him to reach his armpit. Ryan's body felt like it was made out of marble.

"GO," said the Ryan once his brother locked his hold. Ben pulled and pulled and pulled on the massive musclegod. His old brother didn't budge an inch. "I said GO," Ryan said. Ben pulled with all his might, but his 230lbs was no match for his heavily bulked up 320lb massive young brother.
Ryan reached back and grabbed Ben's arm with one hand, lifting him into the air, then slamming him down to the mat, pinning him with one thick burly hand. Ben struggled against the powerful arm, to no effect. Ryan sat down on brother's chest, with just enough weight to hold him pinned but not crush his ribcage. "Looks like that you will be left without the cum that you like so much for awhile," he said, hoping to use that time to whip his brother into the man he wanted him to be.

"Get off me, you fat fuck," said Ben.

Ryan's face darkened. He stood up, but as he did so, he grabbed Ben around the neck and lifted him up with him. He stood his Bro on his feet, then let go of his neck.

"You think this is fat, boy?" the Ryan said,  exposing his poweful muscualr body. "Go ahead and punch it. This solid rock abs is harder than anything you ever felt. And this body gives me power beyond anything you can dream of." Saying this, he struck a Front Double Biceps pose that brought out hundreds of veins everywhere and increased the size of every muscle in his already huge body. The skin stretched out tight and shiny over it. 

Ben backed up, conflicted by his feelings of love and hate for the huge powerhouse of a man standing in front of him. Part of him wanted to jump into his arms and ask for forgiveness for being such a dickhead for the past years and asking for forgiveness and mercy for what had to be said and just wanted to thank him for what he had given him. But another part of him wanted to hit the guy over and over for being so pompous and superior.

"Come on," said the young man, "don't be a pussy. Give me your best shot."

That pretty much decided it for Ben. He had backed up as far as the weight rack. He reached behind his back and picked up a 25lb dumbbell. He whirled it around in front of him, and tossed it at his Ryan's gabs. It landed square on the big thickly strong, then bounced off and fell to the ground. They both looked at it as it rolled away. Ryan hadn't even budged. He reached up and grabbed the straps of his guinea tee and pulled them over his soccer ball sized delts. Then he ripped the shirt in two and tossed it off him, exposing his entire hulking torso.

"That all you got?" he said to his old brother as he took a step toward him.

Ben reached around and grabbed the 35lb dumbbell. He had to use both hands to throw it. It bounced off his Ryan's abs with a thud. Then Ryan leaned over and picked up the weight. He put one beefy hand on each end of the dumbbell, then began to press inward. His torso bulged with thickening muscle as he pressed down on the weight. Veins popped out on his 22" neck, and across his chest and delts, and into his arms, feeding them with power and more power. The handle of the dumbbell began to crumple in like an accordion. Ryan pressed in on the weights until the handle was flattened to the thickness of a penny and the plates touched in the middle. He dropped the crunched up iron to the floor, and looked at himself in the mirror. He'd never looked more jacked up. Every thick brute muscle on him was ruddy and pumped. He did a most muscular pose and watched in amazement as his traps rose up behind his neck like two thick bridge cables. He felt like he had the strength of 20.

"Ryan" said the kid, "I don't know what happened, I just lost it...."

Ryan looked at his old brother, then waddled over him,took his big erect cock, which was roaring inside his shorts for free use, brought it to his brother's mouth.  grabbed his head, and dropped the cum into is inside his dry mouth. Sweat ran down his huge torso. "Here you go, bro. Take the cum. You don't have you don't really have to beat me to get what you want."

Ben she took a good suck from Ryan's virile member, savoring its hardness, size and taste. "I shouldn't expect you to be like me." Ryan said as he gets sucked by his brother, thinking back to how Ben was changing.

"That's just it," said the Ben "I ache to be like you, but I know I never will be."

Rayn grabbed his old brother around the back of his neck and pulled him into his solid torso. "Don't repeat this to anyone, Ben, but I was a skinnier little twerp than you remember?"

"No you weren't," said Ben.

"Oh yeah I was. Now look at me." Ryan flexed his right arm, which had swollen to a thick gnarly 24"s of peaked muscle.

Ben put his hands on the powerful arm. "I could never be this big," he said.

"Sure you could," said Ryan "In fact, let's see if we can get you even bigger."
Having said that, Ryan gave one last shot of his juice, said goodbye, he was really ready to go. His brother would have remained with his son for a certain amount of time, and who knows this would have increased his esteem and improved his new transformation.
Ben for his part, felt like a completely new man, it was time to workout, it was time to grow, it was time to change.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I love this ebggining of the new Ben. Ryan knows exactly what it feels like to bee confident and dominant and he loves his brother 

• Like 1

I hope it's ok my back and forth in time with all 3 characters, and It's easy to follow XD - this story give me alot of ideas, and I like to expand if you like it!

• Like 2

Uncle Ryan - Extra Cap 06 - Ryan 03

Finally the two brothers were on the same page again, after years of Ben's insecurities and Ryan's distance. So after having a hearty breakfast of eggs, cereal, protein pancakes and fruit, Ryan headed to his van to go to the Mr. Smith, down in Port Valley. As Ben said goodbye and headed to the gym in the basement. 
Mr. Smith's villa was the largest and most luxurious in the whole of Port Valley, Ryan had been sought by the rich clothing industry tycoon to completely renovate his personal gym in the best possible way, with heavy, modern and best equipment that money could buy. Regarding the draft order and the quote, Ryan wonders curiously how a man who was now in his 80s had the desire for such a gym at home. In their conversation on the phone not only Mr. Smith had been adamant that Ryan should take care of it but that everything should be done as quickly as possible.

He looks at himself in car the mirror, a fix to his hair, a smile ready to conquer his client, a sigh that made his huge chest swell, and he was ready to face the rich client! he arrived at the video intercom, where he was given instructions to enter and where to park.
Ryan left his SUV near the entrance, as he had been told, and headed with a confident and quick step towards the entrance doors but he had no time to ring before they opened wide revealing a large, luxurious and elegant entrance.

A small figure came towards him and said: "Welcome Ryan! It's nice to see you in person, I'm Roy Smith, the owner, welcome to my humble abode!"  - things with his warm and persuasive voice, Roy SMith was no taller than 5', rotund, with a funny button nose and short white hair with small mustaches stretched out on the sides of his chubby round face.  Ryan was really surprised both by the warm welcome, but also by the figure that was completely different from how he had imagined it from their phone calls that they had exchanged and from how sociable the rich industrialist was.
"Did you have a good trip coming here? Did you find it difficult to find the house?" - said the little man. 
"Everything's fine, Mr. SMith, thank you" Ryan replied immediately who found it really curious how the man was looking him up and down as if evaluating his size and the difference with him. "Oh, call me Roy! Mr. Smith was my father, see here?" He said, pointing to a large painting at the top of the entrance which depicted a large, dark-coloured, corpulent man, with a small woman at his side, his wife and a lively and intelligent-looking little boy, who Ryan immediately understood was Roy. "Nice painting, Mr Smith!" Receiving this sentence with a reproachful and angry look from the little man Ryan, he immediately said "...um...Roy!" - "That's fine, Ryan...but do we want to talk about business? Do you want to? Come, let's head to my office on this floor" - Saying this, the two sat down in Roy's large office, and began to look at the ideas and projects that Ryan had brought for the new gym.
"uhm...really good ideas Ryan, but to be on the safe side, do you mind if we call an expert? Or rather who will actually use this equipment?" - Said Mr Smith, and pressing a button on his desk he only said "Come here, please"
After a few seconds Ryan heard heavy and noisy steps coming from the corridor, shortly thereafter the door opened wide, they let in a man so large that he seemed to compress the entire width of the door, the man was dark-haired, 6'8 , he had a military haircut, a Mexican mustache, both black, a burly and massive musculature. a bull neck, broad and swollen shoulders, arms that looked like barrels of beer, full and turgid with thick and veiny forearms, large, wide and shaved hands, as well as on the forearms and thighs, a large and hard intestine, large and swollen things and calves like a real bull, and he was barefoot, he was breathing thoughtfully and with each breath he seemed to take on more dimensions, he was wearing yellow shorts and a gray tank top that they hid nothing of his evidently bodybuilder's physique and the hair that covered his chest was sticking out angrily from under his shirt, He stood there, as if waiting and considering to figure out who the big guy who had just arrived was. "Oh...ermm...Carlos....please have a seat....he's Ryan, I told you about him, can you remember...?" Roy said with a bit of excitement mixed with fear in his voice. "Carlos...he's my bodyguard...eh....yes..here's the master too....right sir?" An awed Roy said as Carlos entered the room.
Carlos, saying nothing in response, eyed Ryan and simply grunted and struck an even more menacing pose as he placed his arms crossed, as much as he could, across his enormous chest.
Ryan, on the other hand, was intrigued by this beast and his attitude, but was distracted by Mr. Smith who asked if he could show the plans to Carlos. Carlos seems less interested in listening to what Roy was showing him but much more in evaluating Ryan's real size which he obviously couldn't understand well seeing him sitting down. Ryan noticed this and so he decided to play a little with this big guy. He stood up to his full figure, he was taller than Carlos but not as wide he noticed, but he gave Carlos a full view of how big he was by showing off absentmindedly and nonchalantly as he moved around the room. Carlos followed him like a helon following prey, always with a serious and hard look, it seemed he almost wanted to eat him right there in front of him.
"Erm...Carlos...sorry but you seem distracted..." said the sith at a certain point, receiving only repeated grunts at every question from the little man "...maybe I need to remind you that you asked me to build this gym for yourself..?” whereupon Carlos seemed to come out of his state of non-care and replied "Yeah!..Roy." But thought Ryan, he had a deep voice! And so saying Carlos moved towards Ryan, leaving Roy with the plans in hand, approaching the stallion in front of him menacingly: "So you are Ryan. They told me you were big, I thought I'd find someone exceptional in front of me" so saying he raised his left arm compressed his muscular arm into a hard ball of hot, pulsating flesh filled with veins that shot to the surface all over his thigh and hairy forearm "24inches cold, boy!" and with that he gave a defiant look. to Ryan who was amazed by what he saw and this attitude! "I'm not a boy, not for you, man, I'm Ryan and mine are 25incea but as you can see" he said mimicking Carlos' pose but in double :"I'm taller and more defined than you!" in doing so the sleeves of Ryan's shirt tore, giving a loud noise and opening up the space for the full, thick mass of his cannons! Carlos couldn't believe what he had just seen, his gaze moving frantically from one side of Ryan's arms to the other. While inside he was filled with jealousy and anger at having been ridiculed by this little boy.
"oh...mmm....Carlos....Ryan....come on...guys..." Roy tried to say, noticing Carlos' attitude, but he responded aggressively, "Shut up, Roy!" letting out a low guttural growl! Turning to a nearly paralyzed Roy in front of this beast
Mr Smith closed himself even more in his small shoulders and went to hide behind the desk, in obvious terror. Ryan couldn't accept a situation like that, Roy had been nice to him and was giving him work, this boor Carlos deserved a lesson.
"I don't think you should address him like that" Ryan said putting his hand on Carlos's full thick, meaty shoulder. But he suddenly turned around in anger and shouted in Ryan's face to mind his own business and that he would treat the little man as he wanted, then Ryan's gaze darkened.

"I'm warning you Carlos, apologize now and I'll let you walk out of here on your own two feet." Ryan said. 
"Hahhaha are you serious? You and who else, kid? reply Carlos.
In a loud voice, Ryan announced, "I gave you your warning. This is a bad attitude qith a gentel man like Roy, so don't go fucking pissing me off." He slammed a pointed
finger into Carlos's swollen pec. Carlos quickly grabbed the finger. "Don't fuck with me," he said.

Ryan grabbed Chris's arm and squeezed, pulling his finger free. "No, it is you that doesn't fuck with me, runt." Carlos tried to move his arm of him, but Ryan's gun flexed and contained Carlos's might. “I've destroyed dumb guys like you before, and I'll do it to you too. You
better just get used to being nice and humble here. Get me too pissed off, and I'll help that dude Roy to build the gym for you,  you can be damn sure about that. Keep pissing
me off, and no gym in this city will let you train there. Fuck, you'll be lucky if Lady fitness will let you buy their shit."

Ryan pulled Carloss arm down, and stepped forward, pressing his massive chest into Carlos's of him. Ryan flexed his bulls, making his body warm steel.
He stared straight into Carlos's eyes, his breath filling Carlos's nostrils. "Understand?"

Carlos stared at him, then spit directly into his face. Before him could back away, Ryan pushed him hard forcing him to step back and trip.
Carlos landed hard on the floor.

"Just for that, you can forget any help Roy has been getting for you. You're cut off. I'm Roy's new best friend, and I'll decide who gets what from him. "Ryan wiped the spit from his face, and went to Roy side,  Roy was stunned and in disbelief at what he had seen. no one before had managed to stand up to, no, to subdue Carlos the bull.
Carlos said nothing, his anger building. anger had now completely clouded Carlos' brain, but Ryan doesn't seem willing to abandon his position "Go away Carlos, you won't get anything from Roy anymore, you're just a little neighborhood bully" said. He flexed his right arm in the Carlos's face, pointed to the huge bicep and said, "These are the only muscles
I needed to destroy you, runt." Carlos nearly creamed his pantsright there, and had to run out of the room before he embarrassed himself anymore.

"oh thanks Ryan!"  - said Roy - "you really gave me relief, that man came into my life and dominated me ever since, he wanted me to buy him clothes, equipment, supplements, steroids even! He was draining me!”
Ryan smiled at the little man, and said, "Did you choose me for my job or my size?" making a more muscular sound as if to underline the last words. Roy approached the big boy, stroking his huge arms "oh who cares, now that you're here, let me adore you a little and let me thank you properly!" saying this he began to worship Ryan's enormous body, pleasing the wiry boy, starting to give pleasure to Ryan.

But while downstairs, Carlos still angry and pissed off about what just happened, had enough. He pulled back and slammed his fist into a locker in the old private Roy's gym, denting the door so much that the lock broke, which only made him want to lay a few of punches into  Ryan face." I need some more stuff"  he said, gnashing his teeth, between increasingly heavy breathing and the anger that continued to rise. "Ya, I'll be way stronger than he can imagine."  and the saliva ran down from his mouth out of his teeth in anger. Then Carlos looked at vials in the locker. He filled a syringe, pulled down his pants, and stuck it into his glutes. The substance burned, but Carlos knew the pain only made you stronger. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Uncle Ryan - Extra Cap 07 - Carlos 01

At the same , while downstairs, Carlos still angry and pissed off about what just happened, had enough. He pulled back and slammed his fist into a locker in the old private Roy's gym, denting the door so much that the lock broke, which only made him want to lay a few of punches into  Ryan face." I need some more stuff"  he said, gnashing his teeth, between increasingly heavy breathing and the anger that continued to rise. "Ya, I'll be way stronger than he can imagine."  and the saliva ran down from his mouth out of his teeth in anger. Then Carlos looked at vials in the locker. He filled a syringe, pulled down his pants, and stuck it into his glutes. The substance burned, but Carlos knew the pain only made you stronger. 
Carlos was tired and frustrated of being subjugated and ridiculed by Ryan and his brother Ben, again. Yes, his brother had also ridiculed him years ago. So, while he was packing his things and waiting for the steroids he had just injected into himself to have the effect he wanted, he thought back to these days...

[...]

Carlos was a young boy of just 12 years old when he moved to this new city. This meant new neighbors, classmates and new relationships to build. Carlos's father,  Cap. Ramon, was a military man, he worked for the navy, so they often moved from one post to another, but instead of living inside the base, Carlos's father wanted his son to live as normal a life as possible, so he, his two sisters and the mother lived in a lovely house with a garden not far from the base, while his mother was a bio-chemist in government service, but in any case the father wanted a house in the center of a rich and more balanced life possible for the youngest of his children, Carlos.

Young Carlos liked to travel and see new places and he and his father had an excellent relationship, his father taught him with discipline how to get fit from a very young age, he loved being the strongest of his friends and feeling all that attention from his his friends called him the little bull, because already at 12 he was as big as a 16 year old boy! he had a muscular physique for his age and like his father he ate like a bear!

The mother was always desperate when they both competed to see who could eat the most hamburgers or who could do the most push-ups, she knew there would be a lot of clothes to wash and huge bellies to feed! they were two true friends, more than father and son! Carlos loved his father and wanted to make him proud, he did well in every sport and got good grades at school, he always tried to make friends wherever they went.

But this year was different. the cap. Ramon was no longer with them. Cancer had taken him away after a year of struggle and research to save him, unfortunately Carlos felt truly alone for the first time. He felt a great lack inside. He was in the garden, lifting boxes to bring things into the house, Thinking back to what had been lost by lifting the two boxes full of kitchen stuff, with ease as I will weigh much much less than they were. 
When he was called to attention by a boy standing in front of his house with an expression of wonder on his face.
"What are you looking at?" Carlos said to the boy. "...oh...well...you're really cool! Are you new here?" - and dropping the bike, the little boy headed with outstretched hand and with a smile on his face towards Carlos who had just arrived. 
"My name is Ben, I live down the street! Welcome!" - said twelve-year-old Ben.  Carlos looked him up and down curiously, twelve years old? Like him? How was it possible that the kids in this city were so small? He could easily have swatted this gnat with one hand tied behind him and without effort. "Carlos is my name, I'm 12 years old....well...yeah, we just arrived." he said dryly. "Good! We'll be schoolmates then! Everyone in the area goes to Sunrise School!" I'm happy to have a new friend!" - Ben was an opposite boy to Carlos. Pale skin, freckled, red hair and slim body, but with a delicate and clean face.
"...Friend..?" repeated a frowning Carlos, but Ben surprised him again "of course we just became friends! How could I abandon a new neighbor in this unknown street without a friend to guide you through the school?!?" he said putting his right arm around Carlos' big shoulders and with the other arm mimicking an explorer discovering a new land!

So Carlos and Ben immediately became friends. Little Ben helped him catch up with his homework and Carlos defended him from bullies and helped him with difficult jobs such as cutting the lawn or rearranging the lawn, at least these years would pass peacefully. She was really happy with Ben, Carlos, after years, the void he had for the loss of his father seemed to have disappeared....or so Carlos believed.

The friendship between Bene Carlos continued throughout the schools and the two got along well together, Carloa had even convinced a reluctant Ben at first to train regularly with him, and he seemed to like it. Little Ben, as Carlo now jokingly called him, seemed to respond well to the weights and indeed, he almost seemed more gifted than Carlos. Ben was always with Carlos and Carlos was always with Bene, the families now thought that they had adopted each other! Ben had fun with Carlos and he finally seemed to have started smiling and being calm again. But Ryan was a volcano, always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Carlos had defended him several times from Mr. George's dogs or from the neighborhood bullies because he had provoked them. Ryan's mother didn't want the two to put him in danger with their affairs and she often forbade Ben from hanging out with Carlos anymore. Not that the gods did anything crazy, but little Ryan was too lively.
The two were close to 18 when Ben's little brother, Ryan, was always close to the two of them, and moreover Ben was meeting Helen, a girl in chemistry class who seemed less than happy with the proximity of the big, hairy and muscular Carlos to her new boyfriend, Ben. Helen always said how Carlos not only always ate too much, but he was way too muscular and she didn't want this to be a bad influence on Ben. Soon the outings with Carlos became rarer, just as the training, both the new little brother and Ben's girlfriend, had created situations where the two no longer spent much time together.

So the time came for college, Carlos didn't expect Ben to go away with Helen to follow her in chemistry, they had always talked about going to a college where they could get study grants, travel and who knows, maybe become professionals. paid to do what they liked! But Helen had different plans, so much so that it led to the two friends arguing, Ben told Carlos that he couldn't expect them to always stay together, he was starting a family. With Helen there in front of her nodding and smiling, Bena would have to push that disgusting being away, Helen couldn't stand how Carlos, such a burly, hairy and not very elegant boy without a father and certainly not a pure American, was hanging around her Ben!!! So much so that at the height of the discussion between Carlos and Ben, he intervened by calling the boy a disgusting, defamatory boy! Ben remained silent....silent do you understand? He didn't say or do anything, he was now under Helen's thumb, Carlos was almost in tears waiting for some response, movement or defense from the man who for years had been his friend... nothing.

With his married sisters moved to other states, and his mother having taken on a new partner and moved to Canada, he felt increasingly alone, increasingly empty. The void. Yes, he had been abandoned by everyone. Now he was alone. He was the one who had to grow up to fill the void.

Carlos was left alone again. the void.

[...]

Years passed, Carlos had joined the marines, he continued to train, more and more. He seemed focused only on getting bigger and more disgusting... as Helen had called him that time. All he had on his mind was getting huge and making Ben pay! He had disappointed him, he had left him alone. Over time he had acquired more and more self-confidence and his physique, which he had discovered was much appreciated by many men and he liked it, he liked to dominate them and be adored. by the time he had decided to take everything he could from them, he would no longer have friends or companions. They were just ATMs to be fleeced to continue to fuel their growth. He had become famous on social media, he had everything on Instagram, Tik Tok, Onlyfans, everything to create content for his little and weak little men, as he called them. he likes to create content for every fantasy of his followers, of his weak little men Everything to fuel his desire for growth!
Carlos had left the navy, he had become huge, he was a massive, fat bodybuilder, thick middle, muscular, beefy, with strong arms and legs, bulky, wide, hairy, cut dark military style hair and he was growing a moustache. He weighed almost 300 lbs for a height of 5'11'', he was wider than anything else, he had to walk through most doors sideways. He liked being so big. Who wouldn't have liked to be like Carlos, he had the strength of 10 men, impressive resistance and earned only by showing off his muscles, he had become a star, as he wanted as a child...over time he understood that he could make every rich man in the city fall into his employ, all he had to do was flex a little of his enormous muscles and here pathetic little men wet themselves in their pants begging him to accept their money or to fuck them until they were filled with his heat copious cum or being covered in his cum, and Carlos produced a lot of cum, he loved it! And thanks to his fame as a web star he also managed to obtain a sponsorship contract with one of the largest supplement stores in the state, Eddie's Shop. The owner was one of his most avid fans and asked him at least twice a week to pose for him live, paying generously. As well as a full, free supply of every sort of supplement he wanted to have. But Carlos knew that he would also need money and much more after this moment of fame was over, and for this reason he was always looking for a new wealthy client who would sponsor him or simply pay him to pose, cum or be adored. Like her last weak little man, Mr. Smith, an old man in his eighties with a fetish for big boys, he had even promised him a house to live in and that he would have a house built according to his wishes, and Carlos would not have let himself escape such a prey so easily.

[...]

Today he would finish the day after visiting Smith's home in this inn and then in his hotel room, preparing some content for his fans. he had done an excellent chest workout, his chin resting on those powerful slabs of flesh, which moved up and down and swelled in sync with his heavy and powerful repsiro, while he gulped down an amount of food that the waitresses had seen eat only at tables with 30 people. his blue body was full of his muscles and he was sweating like hell, he hadn't felt like taking a shower, he liked his smell male. The yellow sweatpants were too tight on him again, damn he thought, I only bought them two weeks ago!
"Damn I broke myself today, I feel like a fucking bull!" he repeated to himself, concentrated only on what he was eating and on the ecstatic sensation of the pump. while he was gulping down his umpteenth spoonful of eggs, he was annoyed by a voice at the entrance to the diner, he looked up and saw a man of the same age as himself, in a tie and with red hair, arguing on the phone. He seemed completely lost since the ninth call, realizing that he had come in there, and that Carlos was obviously annoyed by it, he watched as he approached the opposite table but didn't stop talking on the phone. It took a loud belch that made both the man who had just entered and the waitresses jump in the air, a cold and severe look in the direction of the little man made him understand that he had to stop talking. "...err...sorry honey, yes...no...I'm not near the gorialla cage..." even if looking at that huge man, so dark and muscular, it seemed like it..."I have to close...yes, I'm at the diner...yes, sorry.."...he placed the phone on the table, making sure the big man stopped glaring at him.

"fuck, stupid little men, they don't know when they're being too annoying" Carlos said out loud, finishing his last bite and heading towards the cashier, leaving the little man the chance to see his mountain range that was his back through the heavy blue sweatshirt with the hood pulled up and those huge thighs that were compressed in yellow sweatpants close to bursting. Carlos, he went to his hotel room opposite, tried to take off his sweatshirt but between the sweat and the muscles just fueled by carbs he was too swollen to do it, so he didn't think about it several times and grabbed the collar of the sweatshirt tearing it in two like it was a sheet of paper of paper."much fucking better!" he said to himself admiring his huge, massive, hairy and powerful body in the bathroom mirror. he gave a quick double bite and drank in the musky and powerful smell, licking his arm inside with his thick tongue, while the left hand massaged and teased his nipple, damn it felt good, so he was starting to connect his various socials and he's ready for a nice live masturbation with his followers, when from the corridor he heard the same annoying voice as before again.

"...yes honey....yes Helen...I know...I will check on Ryana and yes, I will tell our son tomorrow not to continue..."

"fuck again!" he said without worrying about others hearing him in nearby rooms. he opened the door angrily and saw him there, the little man with the red hair and the suit with the slightly loosened tie with the phone still to his ear, immobilized, like a deer in front of the headlights of a car, Carlos bare-chested wearing a pair of ruined gray shorts, swollen all over with a look as hard and dark as the starless night.

"...Ben! Ben!...oh answer for heaven's sake what the hell are you doing!?!?" said a high, shrill woman's voice from the other end of the phone. Carlos raised his right eyebrow....it couldn't be...or maybe it was..."go ahead!" Carlos ordered the one he might have found, Ben.

"...no...err....Helen, I...I have to leave you...the key card doesn't work and I have to...." - said Bene, still with his eyes fixed on that enormous monster musoclare that he found himself in front of.
"Oh Ben, it's always you! Who knows what you've done!! You're the usual stupid person. Good night!" and the woman on the other end hung up. "Already stupid..." Ben repeated - "hey man, sorry, I didn't mean to bother you with..."  - Ben tried to say but Carlos interrupted him and said "do you like what you see?"

And he began to flex and make his huge pecs dance, Ben was trying not to look and even tried to walk away but Carlos' hand grabbed Ben by the small shoulder, "I didn't tell you to leave" he said in a threatening tone. "At that time?" she repeated Crlos was doing a double biceps, making Ben's jaw drop. "well seeing that tent in the trousers and that stain I would say yes!!" - Well he was embarrassed now as well as scared, he felt the power that this beast emanated. With a hesitant hand as if in tance he touched Carlos' enormous arm, it must have been 21, no 22... "24 inchs" said his tooth Calros, almost as if he had read Ben's thoughts.... Hell thought Ben, this beast looks like it's made of bricks, "I...I should...." - Ben tried to say, but Carlos urged him "..come in, little man!"

• Like 3

Hmm this will get interesting. Though I said he had to be teached some manners, I changed my mind. But he should have friends again.

And I wonder how long Ben will need until he knows who is in front of him