Resolution Results

mman

inspired by and with permission of Ultrabeef

m/f take on New Year, New You

“So, um what are you doing after the holidays, Wendy?” Brian asked sheepishly, his  cheeks suddenly becoming a brighter shade of red.

“Oh, not much, Brian,” Wendy adjusted her narrow tortoise-shell glasses, “What about you?”  

“Oh, I’m just having a quiet evening at home. Alone. I guess”, Brian mumbled with some embarrassment.  

“Well, why don’t you come over to my place to ring in the new year?” Wendy smiled, “I’m all alone, you’re all alone. That’s no way to celebrate!”  

“Really?” Brian’s smile beamed, “I’d…I’d really like that. Thanks, Wendy”.  

“Here’s my address” Wendy texted Brian, “Come over around 9pm?  Nothing fancy, just to hang out”.  

“Uh sure thing, Wendy! See you Saturday!” Brian grabbed his coat and rushed out of the lab.  Wendy just smiled to herself.  She had first met Brian four months ago when he was a student in the same undergraduate biochemistry course as her.  The shy, quiet undergrad was very bright and a talented young scientist. Wendy and Brian had immediately formed a connection, although Wendy was too shy to pursue any more of a relationship than being lab partners.  Brian was inexperienced in pursuits of the opposite sex, having always had more interest in science.  But had Wendy had finally made Brian interested in more than just science?  Over the past few months Wendy had grown very fond of her exemplary lab partner, and Brian hoped to become her partner in even more ways out of the lab. Brian was determined to make the most of this opportunity with Wendy but was not confident that he was all the man that she might be looking for.

image.png.a7e227f01079aa22ce0795e251311341.png

On New Year's Eve, Brian dressed in his best pair of jeans and a vintage green sweater from the local thrifty shop. With him he brought a bottle of champagne that he had slightly changed the contents of himself. Using an inexpensive brand of bubbly, the only kind that he could afford, his advanced awareness of biochemistry, and his privileged after-hours access to the labs, Brian had created what he hoped would lead to the New Year's toast of a lifetime. “What’s this?!” Wendy asked, taking the bottle from Brian upon his arrival at her apartment.

image.png.d5f421613cf4d62bd960692e30b5fef7.png

“It’s some special champagne, for New Years! Hoping that maybe it can be the beginning of a big new year for the both of us,” Brian smiled.  Wendy looked more closely at the bottle and read Brain's handmade label “Glow-Up Vineyards Champagne."

Wendy laughed, “I'm not quite sure what that means, but sounds like it might help on the road to bigger, better things...” Feeling a bit nervous herself and hoping this evening of new beginnings might lead to more than just a first date, Wendy wasted no time popping open the bottle and pouring out two glasses.  She couldn’t help but notice how nice Brian looked, though no striking physical specimen, he was thoughtfully wearing what she forgot she had once mentioned as her favorite color. “I remember when we first walked into class together, feeling so much like kids, still with so much to learn.”  

Brian blushed, “Well, thanks for putting up with this kid in all of our labs together these past few months, Wendy.”

“To spending more time putting up with each other,” Wendy smiled and clinked her glass with Brian.  Wendy made sure to top off both her own glass and Brian's as they continued to empty them throughout the evening. After playing a few board games with New Year’s Eve special music playing on the TV behind them, both of them were feeling very relaxed and were sitting on the floor in front of the living room sofa trying to find all the hidden pictures in Wendy's favorite time killing app on her iPad.  “We’re such dorks aren’t we?” Wendy grinned, the alcohol strong on her breath.

“We sure are…but I love it!” Brian grinned back, his own brain feeling cloudy from the cheap champagne concoction.  Brain had spent many sleepless nights in the lab developing a formula that would have an effect on only the male human species and was becoming aware of its present effects. There was a moment where they both just stared at each other grinning before Brian felt embarrassed and his cheeks flushed red.

Brian was feeling a little embarrassed by Wendy's attention and his own anticipation, not to mention somewhat tipsy from the champagne and clumsily stood up from the floor, grasping the coffee table and couch as he did.  “Sorry, Wendy.  I need to use your bathroom." Brian's heart rate began to increase as he headed down the hallway in the direction that Wendy was pointing.  

“Don’t take too long, the countdown is starting soon!” Wendy called after him as the footage of Times Square revelers flashed across the TV screen.  She pulled herself up onto the couch and started collecting the empty glasses to carry to the kitchen.   “Jeez! I can’t believe we drank this whole bottle so fast!” Wendy mumbled as she picked up the empty champagne bottle and shook her head with a strange smile, remembering that Brian was eager to out drink her by about two glasses to one.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom Brian's head was swimming and not just from the alcohol.  He had actually stopped to take a leak and was holding his dick in his hand as it began to grow thicker and longer. “Uhhh…my god!” Brian whimpered softly as pleasure flooded his body.  Brian could feel his body heating up as his sweater started to stick to his sweaty torso.  Mindlessly zipping up his jeans, Brian licked his lips, eager for the results of his experiment to expose themselves. “Here we go...” Brian muttered as suddenly another wave of pleasure hit, this time even stronger than before.  “Ohhh…uhhh… shit!” Brian whispered as he gripped the bathroom counter to steady himself.  He watched as his hands swelled larger and their strength enabled him to lessen his grasp.  He could swear that his forearms were bigger too and saw pronounced veins beginning to appear on his arms.  “Rrrr…fuck!” Brian moaned as his body continued to swell.  He could see the sweater being pulled tight by his chest that had seemingly gone wild with growth.  Two huge melons of muscle were threatening to burst his top open if the thinned knitting failed. Maybe it was just the dim lighting in the bathroom, but Brian couldn’t help but feel good about the changes he saw so far.

Brian struggled to get the now soaked sweater off.  As he did he caught sight of himself in the bathroom mirror.  His formerly unremarkable torso was now completely ripped.  His soft belly had a ripped six pack, and he had beautiful plump pecs where just minutes ago there had been just a flat chest.  “Oohhh…shit…rrrrrr!” Brian moaned as he cupped his big muscle tits.  His larger hands grazed his bigger and more sensitive nipples as he cupped his ample pec flesh. Brian then reached up to touch his widening jaw as a dusting of blond scruff covered it.  Brian marveled as how much bigger his hand was and then noticed his bulging bicep.  “Holy shit!” Brian flexed his bigger arms, blue veins snaking under his pale flawless skin.  As Brian’s shoulders widened, he was mesmerized by the total uber stud that was forming in the reflection in the mirror.  Brian’s curly hair lengthened and lightened so that he looked like an insanely handsome Viking warrior.  His face thinned out with high chiseled cheek bones replacing his previously puffy cheeks.  His lips plumped up as his eyes turned a brilliant green. 

Through those perfect eyes,  Brian saw himself continuing to undergo his metamorphosis.  “I... I didn't expect the changes to be this extreme!” Brian moaned, his voice dropping an octave as his neck thickened and his Adam’s apple became more pronounced.  Brian’s thin legs were hardening into pillars of muscle topped by monster quads and a dusting of hair filled out across his pubic area and formed an exposed treasure trail above his waistline. The next wave of pleasure dropped him to his knees, and he heard his jeans tear open and felt cool air on his exposed glutes.  Brian could feel his body growing more powerful as his thickening legs and ass burst through the remnants of his jeans.  He pulled himself up from the floor on legs twice as strong as before and saw his reflection once again.  “These... these changes are... incredible!” Brian gasped at the massive hulking brute staring back at him wearing nothing but tight boxer briefs.  

image.png.116bc42e40c2a78df3fe8e4bf2649fa7.png

A huge bodybuilder with wide boulder shoulders, massive chest, and huge veiny arms was all that he saw.  Brian reached down and patted his solid muscle gut.  His abs were hard as a rock and heavy.  Below this hard six-pack was a longer, meatier cock that was becoming solid as steel.  Brian easily tore through the thinning fabric of his underwear, releasing his obscene bulge from its weakened confines. Brian turned sideways and marveled at how much space he took up in the small apartment bathroom.  His big bubble butt was high and tight and his legs were thick and bulging with muscle.  “Oh shit…I'm almost unrecognizable!” Brian gazed at the chiseled jaw and cheekbones covered with darkening blond stubble.  Brian's body had taken on the look of some roided super soldier, despite his longer hair.  Instinctively, Brian began pumping his big, beautiful cock as he flicked his nipple with his free hand.  “Rrrrppphh! Fuuuuckk!” Every muscle in his growing body seemed to swell in response to his need for release, engorging themselves until each one was as hard as the heavy meat he was handling. Brian moaned as his sprayed cum all over Wendy’s bathroom counter and mirror. He lazily smiled at the he-man he had become in the reflection now dripping with his seed.

"Ohhhh... Wendy!" After being lost in unforetold ecstasy for a moment, Brian remembered the ultimate target of his experiment, and now wondered if she would recognize him at all. Naked, Brian staggered out of the bathroom to make his way into the living room, marveling at how his muscular thighs rolled around each other and changed how he walked.

“Just 15 minutes until midnight!” Wendy called, still facing away from him with Ryan Seacrest beaming on the TV.   But soon, she heard the sound of the floor creaking and labored breathing from behind her.  

“Wendy...” Brian's deep voice rumbled.  Wendy turned around and gasped at the sight of a muscular angel with long blond hair standing in the hallway, his fat cock leaking onto the carpet.  

“B…Brian?!” Wendy stammered, her voice seeming amazed yet unsurprised.  

“Yeah.  I…I’ve changed.” Brian sheepishly tried to cover his massive cock with his hands.  

“Yeah. It looks like you've had a major glow-up.” Wendy bit her lip and winked an eye, then slowly looking the muscle stud she was alone with up and down. 

“Wendy…I... I did this for you.” Brian stammered. 

They both stared at each other for a moment before an evil, cocky smirk crossed Wendy’s face and she purred, “Maybe I helped you do it for us." Suddenly, Brian remembered equipment strangely being out of place each time he returned to his late night lab sessions. " You are not the only advanced biochem student in our class. Maybe I added a little something to your chemical measurements between your visits to the lab, to help with your... glow-up.”

Brian looked shocked for a moment until the same cocky smirk crossed his beautiful face, “Then you knew... and you wanted this too”.  

“A few chemical enhancements leading to bigger physical enhancements. I think maybe I wanted even more than you ever imagined.” Wendy softly growled as she twisted her right toe into the floor, secretly gushing inside. Brian bounced his pecs feeling more and more confident in his new body and this new situation.  

“And you wanted a dick this big, didn’t you baby?” Brian smirked.  He crossed the room to Wendy as she craned her neck, now needing to look up at her much taller lab partner. He leaned down slowly and began to kiss her passionately on the lips, feeling his female partner's delicate hands against his solid pecs, the bulging muscles of his chest more than overflowing her grasp. Wendy returned the kiss exploring her partner's mouth with her tongue. She was as excited about his bigger, better body as her secret involvement in its evolution. Suddenly Wendy felt Brian reach around and cup her own ass under her dress in his hands.  "Uh..fuck… your ass is gorgeous!” Brian smacked it playfully.  

“You like that sexy butt?” Wendy playfully asked as she backed away for just a second to take her dress off quickly, revealing a body out of any teenage boy's wet dream. Firm, bouncing breasts spilled out of a once fitting bra and tight, skimpy panties contained a newly improved rear end.

image.png.0dd044ae1af7855417bf128d8a8a6441.png

"Looks like Wendy figured out how to make female enhancement part of your 'secret' formula," she purred. The world-class lingerie model that Wendy had become then lowered herself between Brian’s monster quads, kissing his ripped pecs and abs along the way.  “I like this big cock of yours,” Wendy cooed, playfully touching Brian’s hardening dick and causing it to bob up and down.

“Yeah, baby?  What are you gonna do with it?” Brian guided Wendy’s head onto his cock and moaned as his partner took the massive rod into her mouth.  “Oh fuck!” Brian moaned as Wendy sucked him off. Struggling at first with its size, she soon worked his meat like a master, hungrily deep throating and devouring her massive man. Meanwhile the countdown had begun on the TV.  “3…2…1…Happy New Year!” the TV revelers cheered as Brian emptied his load of hot cum into Wendy’s hungry mouth.  Wendy slowly stood up, swallowing Brian’s massive load as she dizzily got to her feet.  Then taking her finger, Wendy caught some of Brian’s cum leaking from her lips. She licked it off with her eager tongue and sucked the soaked digit hard, making Brian hard as well.  She moaned, “Mmmm…Your muscle cum tastes so good." She looked up at him playfully pleading, "I need more."

Her former lab partner and current growth experiment was happy to inform her, " There's plenty more where that came from. Happy New Year, baby!” Brian then leaned down to kiss the girl who was now his, from this new year through all new years to come.

“Happy New Year, stud.” She stood on her tiptoes and kissed Brian in return, and they both hugged each other in a passionate embrace, the sexy young woman surrounded by the throbbing muscle of her man.  “I have a feeling this is going to be the best year ever,” Wendy murmured, then feeling herself slowly rise off her feet, her ass being cupped in one hand by her bodybuilder boyfriend. Lifted face to face, she brushed Brian’s long hair back and felt her pumped up partner’s big plump lips with her thumb.  

“Me too!” Brian growled, “And I want to spend it with no other partner but you.” Whispering as softly as possible in his ultra husky voice, Brian continued, "Let’s start the year off with me fucking that beautiful body of yours”.

As he lowered her to the ground, Wendy grinned and dragged her fingertip through the tight spaces between Brian's pecs and abs. "My only New Year's resolution is to let your sexy body do whatever its wants to mine."  She slowly backed away from him toward her bedroom, stopping to turn sideways and playfully smack her juicy butt. Brian continued to swell and stiffen in response, intending to make the exact same resolution.

• Like 24