Full day of eating

strijp80

This story is meant to be a transcript of a YouTube video. If you aren't familiar with "Full day of eating" videos, here's a typical example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MufbjEKi0z8

Descriptive transcript of the YouTube video “Full day of eating for bulk” by @vorebuilder

Zach talks directly to the camera. He’s shirtless and lying in bed.

Zach: Hi guys it’s vore-builder Zach back with another vlog. Today I’m gonna show you everything I eat in a day. I’m currently bulking for the Olympia contest in 10 weeks, so I’m on a seven meal high-protein schedule.

Zach nudges the fit young man in bed next to him.

Zach: Hey wake up Joe, you’re in my vlog.

Jon (blearily): M’names Jon not Joe.

Zach: Dude, no one cares. So this guy’s my first meal - I picked him up at a gay bar last night, so he’d be ready and waiting this morning. I always wake up starving, so I need to have my first meal straight away. You should never be hungry when you’re bulking.

Jon: What are you talking about dude? Just because you fucked me last night doesn’t mean I wanna be in your vlog. Hey, is your jaw OK? Your mouth shouldn’t open like thaaaah….

Zack swallows Jon’s head then eats the rest of his body in two big gulps.

Cut to outside.

Zach: So this is my new car if you haven’t seen my last vlog. It’s a brand new 840d BMW. I love this car! Got it off this rich guy I ate last week. He was a bit fatty, but it was a cheat day and I really wanted to steal his car. So, let’s head to the cafe!

Short scene of Zach driving.

Cut to inside of cafe.

Zach: This is my local cafe. I always drink a big cup of black coffee in the morning. I know a lotta influencers like to promote sugar free energy drinks like Monster, but that stuff rots your stomach lining - and my stomach has to stand up to a lot of kickin’ and squirmin’.

Todd (according to his name tag): Your coffee’s ready Zach.

Zach: Thanks. I love this cafe for the coffee, but also the sexy baristas they hire.

Zach winks at Todd, who starts to blush.

Todd: Uh, thanks mate.

Zach: Dude I love the way you fill that uniform, you clearly workout.

Zach takes Todd by the neck and lifts him up, eating him clothes and all.

Zach: Mmmm… So don’t worry about eating clothes - it’s good fiber. And anything indigestible should come back up one way or another.

Zach coughs up Todd’s watch and puts it on his wrist.

Zach: Nice. And that’s meal two, time to work out!

Cut to gym. A series of rapid clips of Zach lifting heavy weights for 45 seconds: pulldowns, bent over rows, bicep curls, etc.

Zach: Today I’m working chest and arms, so I can afford to have a slightly lighter third meal. Let head over to the pool.

Cut to pool changing rooms, where we see one swimmer’s feet disappear into Zach’s mouth, while he has two more slim young men cornered. He holds the two youths’ heads, one in each hand, then swallows them both at once. The outline of two entwined bodies can be seen going down his throat and into his stomach.

Zach: I know what you’re thinking - is three men really a light meal? But on leg day I ate a bodybuilder who weighed 50 pounds more than those three guys put together. Now I’m off to get another coffee and digest a bit, see you for meal four.

Cut to gym foyer.

Tyler: Hey, I know you. You’re vore-builder from YouTube. I love your videos. I’ve been following your workout plan for the last six months.

Zach: That’s great bro, and it’s clearly workin’. Show me a pose dude.

Tyler does a double bicep pose, his peaks stretching the fabric of his tight shirt. His face beams with pride at his hero’s complements.

Zach: So you subscribe to my online workout plan?

Tyler: Uh, no. I’m sorry, the $100 monthly subscription is more than I can afford. A friend of mine subscribes and sends me copies.

Tyler holds up a dog-eared printout. Zach’s face clouds.

Zach: Not good bro.

Zach pushes Tyler back onto a bench, lifts his legs and rips off his shoes, before gulping down the shredded young body legs first. Zach tosses the printout to someone off screen.

Zach: Pete, this should have the membership number of the guy who’s givin’ away copies. Track him down and invite him for a “personal” training session.

Pete (offscreen): Sure boss. Can I watch you eat him?

Zach: I’m letting you tape every meal I have today. That should be enough to satisfy you.
(Zach winks at the camera.) Pete’s a weirdo, but he’s a good cameraman. And that takes care of meal four.

Cut to Zach on a treadmill.

Zach: I workout twice a day - a heavy workout in the morning and a lighter one in the afternoon. Today I’m doing cardio. Cardio is critical for maintaining a healthy body, no matter how many weights you lift, but don’t overdo it while you’re bulking.

Cut to Zach’s home kitchen, where Pete is cooking a stir fry.

Zach: So this is Pete, who takes care of the filming and editing of my videos.

Pete: Uh, hi. I don’t really like being filmed.

Zach: I know, and I don’t give a shit. Pete also does the shopping, cooks my non-human meals, cleans the house. He’s basically a slave.

Pete looks very unhappy.

Zach: Ain’t ya little guy? Wanna tell them how you became my slave?

Pete: Well, I come from a big Irish family. The youngest of six brothers. Y-you ate them all. (Pete sobs for a moment, then controls himself.) Then you told me I could live if I did whatever you said.

Zach: But you’ve grown to enjoy watching me eat people, haven’t you you twisted little pervert?

Pete looks ashamed, as he finishes cooking and serves a gigantic bowl of vegetables.

Zach: To get my vitamins and such, my 5th meal is vegetables.

Fast-forward of Zach wolfing down the massive vegetarian meal.

Pete: D-did you like that?

Zach: Eh, I’m gettin’ a little sick of your cooking. It's time I got a new slave.

Pete yelps and runs for it, but Zach knocks him to the ground. The camera falls, showing the rhythmic movements of Zach’s wide back. Pete’s screaming and Zach’s groaning can be heard, as he rapes the smaller man’s ass, then swallows him whole. Zach picks up the phone and holds it selfie-style.

Zach: Sorry for the bad camerawork on meal six. I’ll get a new cameraman tomorrow. Now a lot of people will tell you that you shouldn’t have sex while you’re prepping for a contest. That’s nonsense. Eating seven meals in a day ain’t easy. I’ve only eaten six so far, and I feel totally stuffed. Sometimes I look at a guy and my stomach is just so full I can’t bear the thought of eating him. But after I fuck ‘im, my appetite comes back in a rush!

Cut to gay nightclub. Zach is shouting over the loud music.

Zach: Well guys, I just raped and ate meal seven in the bathroom. I forgot to film it - that’s why I need a cameraman I guess. But I’ll edit in a video I took of him dancing. He was a gymnast. Nice big chest and arms - real tasty guy. And now before I head home, I need to pick up tomorrow’s breakfast.

Short clip of a dancing gymnast with short blond hair and a bright red tank top. Then cut to Zach’s bedroom. A naked gym-rat is lying face down on the bed, snoring.

Zach: So I just fucked my breakfast into unconsciousness. He’s so exhausted he’d probably sleep to noon if I let him, but I’ll wake him up at 5am to eat him. So that’s my full day of eating! Hope you enjoyed it. Don’t forget to subscribe on YouTube and follow the link below for my workout plan  It even comes with a guarantee that I won’t eat you, provided you don’t pirate my IP.

Zach grins and the video ends.

Zach’s meal plan for bulking

Meal 1: Joe from the Hotbox club
Meal 2:  Todd the barista
Workout 1: Chest and arms
Meal 3: Three swimmers
Meal 4: Tyler the workout plan pirate
Workout 2: Cardio
Meal 5: Vegetables
Meal 6: Pete the cameraman
Meal 7: Gymnast from the BroBar club

Edited by strijp80
  • Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..