Killer Looks

wshpmus

Here''s another older story of mine.  Definitely  violent  so if that's not your thing or a turn off then don't bother.  Since muscles are synonymous with strength I think some degree of violence is always or at least very often a given.  We could break down the psychology of that, but fuck that, I don't actually care why it's a turn on for me... just is.

Killer Looks

“It’s cash up front.  Leave the money here,” the huge former pro wrestler now turned hustler said, gesturing to the entry table.  “Like I said in my text, I don’t usually do guys, but I make the occasional exception.  Fee is double though.”

“Yes, you were quite clear about that.”  The silver haired, partially balding man answered back, pulling a thick envelope from the breast pocket of his suit and placing it on the marble tabletop.  “$2800, for two hours.  It’s all here.  Feel free to count it.”

“No, you look like the honest type,” the big guy said while still picking up the envelope and peering inside, flicking through the pile of hundred dollar bills.  “You can look, and touch, blow me if you want, and maybe I’ll fuck you, but that’s it.  Nothing else.”

“How kind.”  The faintest trace of sarcasm accompanied the old man’s reply.

“So I take it you know who I am, or was… I guess I’m retired from the wrestling game now.  But I do keep the body in shape.  That’s what I was known for.  And of course I’m sure that’s what you’re paying for?”

“Among other things, yes.”

“Like I said, only the things I say gramps.  We clear on that.”

“Oh absolutely.”

“Fine.”  The Buff guy turned from the apartments entryway and sauntered into his expansive and sunny Miami high rise living room. The end wall a panorama of glass and ocean view.   He let his lats flare out as he walked into the room, knowing it’s what his client wanted, the display of his body his former wrestling trade mark.  He bent both arms up into a back double biceps pose knowing the clock had started.  His neon blue t shirt stretched tight across his big back and the sleeves straining against the bent up arms, each boulder of split peak as impressive as ever.

“I see you’ve kept yourself in fighting shape.”  The old man smiled, a lascivious grin spread across his face.

“Damn right I do.  This body made me a rich man, opened doors for me.  I’m not about to neglect it.”  He turned and smiled at his customer.  “You wanna see it, don’t you pops?”

“Indeed.”

Buff guy smiled like the whore he was and shucked off the t-shirt and flung it to the ground as he tightened and rippled his bared upper torso.  Still proud of his physique, and the 248 pounds of bulk he carried on his 6’ 2” frame.

Not quite the perfect body of ten years ago, when he was in his prime, but still a magnificent specimen, hard, reasonably toned and massive.  He started putting on a show, displaying his bare torso in all the standard bodybuilder poses.  The bright sunlight washing across his tanned mass.

“You wanna oil me up?”

“No, thank you.  I think we might just be breaking a sweat shortly and I can see your muscles glistening to perfection then.”

Buff guy frowned a bit, wondering exactly what he was going to be asked to do, but he continued to run through his poses.  He unzipped his tight jeans and started working them down over his enormous quads, shaking them out once free of the denim and offering the sight of them up to the old man like two prized additions to his perfection.

“Oh my my, those are very impressive.  I do so hate a man that ignores his leg development.”

“Uh, yeah.  I always worked them hard.”  Buff guy stated, still flexing the big thighs.  “When you gotta press some 300 pounder over your head you need big wheels.  Lift with your legs man.”

“Very true, very true.  I couldn’t agree more,” the old man seemed to smirk again as he answered.

“Maybe you wanna watch a little home workout?”  Buff guy asked smiling enticingly, preferring showing off while he lifted to anything sexual with this old coot.

“Why yes, that would be most enjoyable.”

Buff guy nodded his head towards the connecting room and walked into a bedroom converted to home gym.  A wall of mirrors reflected the equally sunny space and glistened off the chrome weights and black vinyl benches and pads.  He pulled off his skimpy briefs and let his nicely sized dick swing free, adding to the show his customer paid for.

“Oh very nice package indeed.  I had hoped your steroid use hadn’t shrunk that away to nothing.”

“Who said I’ve used steroids?”

The silver haired man just gave him an ‘oh pleeze’ reality check look, and Buff guy nodded, not bothering to deny it.

“Yeah so maybe roids have helped me do this…” he said scooping two ninety pounders off the rack and pumping out some alternating dumbbell curls, “but everyone seems to like the results.  Don’t they?”  He asked while looking down at his large veiny biceps swelling and bulging with each rep.

“Certainly no one would argue that.  Least of all me.”

Buff guy watched himself and the visitor as he did a couple sets, flexing and rubbing his own arms provocatively on each short break.

“I imagine those feel quite as impressive as they look.”

Buff guy bent an arm into a right angle and swung it forward for the old man to feel, who did so immediately, his grip quite powerful on the hardened muscle.  Buff guy noticed this and clearly looked surprised.

“Mind if I join you?,” he asked unexpectedly, and Buff guy paused in surprise.

“Huh?”

“Can’t let you have all the fun, now can I?” the silver daddy stated as he hands went up to his collar and started loosening the tie around his neck, pulling it off quickly and unbuttoning his shirtfront.  He stared at Buff guy’s face as his shirt began to open up and his flawlessly rounded smooth shaven chest and deeply chiseled 10 pack were revealed.  He shucked off the shirt and suit jacket together and unveiled an upper body of such indescribable physical perfection that Buff guy’s mouth dropped open in complete and utter awe.

“Fuck yeah,” the old man moaned with pleasure at the sight of his own uncovered beauty.  “I try to keep the old bones in shape,” he began stroking his hands across his own large, striated chest and down his cobbled abs, so deeply etched the shadows between each individual muscle created a dark outline highlighting the incredible definition.  “I like to keep my body fat around 4%, but sometimes I think I loose track of it and just don’t have any to speak of.  Shredded and ripped up like a twenty year old seems to suit me, don’t you think Pudgy?”

Buff guy looked up at that, tearing his eyes off the youthful body of perfection and appraising his expression.  “You calling me fat?”

“No never,” the silver daddy continued while unzipping his pants and kicking them away, shucking off the shoes and underwear immediately after.  “I just think next to me you do have a bit of surplus fatty tissue.”  As if to emphasize his point he turned and flexed his bared rounded ass, the striations rippling across it defied belief.

“Excuse me Chunk-o,” he chuckled a bit as he brushed past Buff guy and reached for the heaviest dumbbells on the rack.  The 150’s weren’t often used for anything but presses and the old guy smiled at his own reflection as he started curling them like they weighed nothing.   

“How the fuck can a guy your age have a body like that!”  Buff guy stood with hands on his hips, staring into the mirror at the naked man next to him swinging up the massive weight effortlessly.  His eyes drifted down to the thick twelve inch pole between his legs, an appendage clearly twice as big as his own.

“Yeah, that’s pretty fucking impressive too, isn’t it.  No ones ever gonna call you a pencil dick, but next to me…  well.”

“I just can’t believe…” Buff guy stammered, trying to figure out what he was trying to say.  “I mean holy fuck, who’d have thought you had a body like that under the suit.  An old guy like you.  It’s fucking…”

“Unbelievable.  Yes, I know.   I get that all the time.  Hardly a new reaction, trust me.”  A light sheen of sweat was starting to glisten all over the hills and valleys of muscle covering every inch of the old man’s exposed body.  “I’m rather proud of the fact I keep myself in semi decent shape.”  A grin crossed his face.  “Oh who am I kidding, false modesty doesn’t suit me at all.  I’m quite proud of this shell I occupy.  The body is a temple, I know you agree with that.  Some of us have humble churches, others cathedrals.” He was finished with the weights and dropped them unceremoniously to the floor then stared at himself, admiring his own arms as they began to show their pump.

“Christ, I got neighbors, you can set those down you know.”

“These floors are poured concrete, they can’t hear a thing.”  The old man lunged suddenly at Buff guy and pulled him into a head lock.  He tightened his grip like a vice and squeezed the thick column of neck like it was a rag doll, twisting and pulling the big 250 pounder off balance.  Taking him off his feet, the old man held him in the headlock for a few long moments, savoring the feel of complete dominance he felt over the former pro wrestler, then he released him with a chuckle and slap on the back.

“I don’ think that was on your list of things we couldn’t do together?”  the old guy chuckled looking at the red marks around Buff guys neck.

“What the fuck pops!”  Buff guy was pissed.  “You don’t wanna play at wrestling with me!  I will fucking snap you like a twig.”

“Oh that would be fun, wouldn’t it.  Would you like to try?”

“Listen, you didn’t pay me for a wrestling match.”

“Oh, pity.  I thought you might actually be good at it.  I have such trouble finding decent matches.”  Without pausing he reached out quickly and open handedly smacked Buff guy across the face.  Anger flared up, but he tried to contain it.

“We ain’t playin’ this…” whack.  Another slap backhanded him.  “Oh the fuck we ain’t.”  Buff guy yelled and sprang at the old man, who completely ready for the charge gripped him in a bear hug and swung his body forward past him and threw him into the mirrored wall.  The glass shattered dramatically and the big wrestler slid down the wall onto the weight rack.  He pulled himself back up, shucking off glass shards and looked at the old guy in disbelief.

“I’m gonna fucking kill you, you old pussy.”

“That’s the spirit,” he heard answered back before a pair of iron like fingers grabbed him and pulled him up and away from the wall, into the air and flying across the room.  The big former wrestler skidded across the last ten feet of the room. “Oh, that’s going to be a hell of a rug burn, isn’t it Porky?”

Buff guy got up red faced and seething and charged back across the room, slamming into the silver haired geezer and clotheslining him to the floor.  He hammered down on the hard prone body with his forearms, smashing them down repeatedly against his chest trying to force the air out of his lungs.  He escalated the punishment quickly and kneed the ribcage a couple times, knowing what that did to incapacitate an opponent.  For good measure he put a choke hold on the old man and took his anger out on the neck cradled in his big arms, as he choked the windpipe, waiting for the guy to pass out.

When it seemed he finally had and the old man’s eyes were closed, Buff guy finally let go, spit on the prone man’s chest and then sat back on his ass staring at the incredible chiseled physique lying still before him and wondering how this appointment had turned into this bizarre encounter.

He was startled when the old guy quietly said in a very normal voice, “Well that was fun.”  He sat up and turned to the whore, wiping the spit off his thick pecs.  “You really do hit like a girl.”  He stood up and put his hands on his hips, facing the wrestler who rose up off the floor.  “Why don’t you give me your best shot.  Free target, give it your all pussyboy.”  He pointed to his own chin, and his washboard stomach.  “Your choice.”

Buff guy hesitated a second, but then said, ‘fuck it’ and drew back his fist and connected with a vicious right cross to the old guy’s face.  His head whipped around but then snapped right back and smiled at him.

“Oh princess, that was sweet.  Try a little harder.”

Buff guy rapid fired punches into the granite stomach like he was working a body bag and went unblocked for a good minute and a half before he started tiring out, his fists aching from the hardened muscle he was pounding.

“You’ll probably have to ice those later,”  silver daddy chuckled, “if you can.”  He said as an after thought, then added.  “My turn!”

His first punch completely doubled over the big wrestler who dropped to his knees, and then vomited up his lunch.

“This isn’t going to be much of a challenge at all, now is it?  How very disappointing.”  The muscle daddy turned to face the mirror as he spoke.  “I always think I’ve found someone who’s going to surprise me, to give me a bit of a run for my money…  and for $2800 you think you’d be a better run.  I suppose pro wrestling really is just all for show now isn’t it.  I should have known that.”  He started stroking his own beautiful physique lovingly as he spoke,  “But you see, I’m the real thing.   I’ve worked rather hard to achieve all of this.  Thousands of inverted sit ups each and every day, weight training for power and beauty, eating properly of course, isometric training, kickboxing, tae kwan doe, flexibility work, endurance, everything necessary to achieve physical perfection.   And just look at me my dear boy, you have to admit, I am quite perfect.   Granted, the passing of time has taken it’s toll on my face, there’s nothing much I can do about that, but my body, oh that’s another story for sure.  I easily have the physical stamina of a young olympian, and the skills beyond even that.  I’m afraid though our little arrangement here is going to have to be adjusted.  I don’t care to be fucked, thank you all the same, but I do fully intend to enjoy that fat ass of yours.  And please, do try to put up a bit of a struggle, it makes it so much more fun for me.”

The silver muscle daddy walked over to the weight bench, loaded with the Buff guy’s last heavy benching weight, 345 pounds.  He stood behind the bar and scooped it off the rack and pressed it up to his chest, with one easy huff of air he hoisted it over his head and did a few standing military presses, his shoulders exploding with the massive pump he was giving them, then he brought the weight down and like before curled it slowly, watching the girth of his shredded arms easily gliding the ridiculous weight up and down as the veins bulged from under his taut skin.

The daddy’s big dick grew hard while he pumped the weight, and the Buff guy started to panic, knowing what was shortly in store for him.

“It’ won’t hurt.”  Muscle daddy slammed the weight onto the rack and did a most muscular pose as he growled,  “Much.”

Buff guy panicked, seeing the old dude pumped up and playing with weights that he knew no normal man could handle with such apparent ease.  It must be some freakish adrenaline rush, turning the old geez into a fucking superman.  Buff guy turned and ran for the other room, hoping to get out of the apartment before this man could act on his last words.  He realized all too quickly that pops was as fast as he claimed, and he’d sprung at him as he made his dash and felt the vice like grip of the man’s two hands grab him by the traps and squeeze.  The crushing grip stopped Buff guy dead and slowly he dropped to his knees from the incredible seering pain.

“Isn’t there some stupid wrestling name for this?  Cobra clutch, or death grip or something equally asinine.” Buff guy’s wince of pain soon turned to screams as he fought and clawed against the two arms gripping him from behind.  “Oh this is fun, you’re like a little girl.”

The grip suddenly let go and Buff guy felt a bare foot push down on the small of his back, causing him to face dive onto the floor.  Before he’d even caught his breath he felt himself being picked up, scooped from the ground like he weighed nothing and then suddenly tossed across the long living room, his body sailing twenty five feet and landing hard.  “Too bad your floors don’t have all that bounce of the ring.  Cause I’m sure that had to hurt a bit.”

The silver daddy sauntered across the room slowly, passing another mirror in the living room and smiling at his own reflection, flexing his arms a bit and bouncing his chest.  “God damn just look at me.  I really am the ideal specimen of a man, don’t you think so darling?”

He knelt down beside the big guy on the floor and tenderly stroked a hand across the wide back.  Looking down at the pool of blood under the Buff guy’s face, draining from the clearly broken nose that had crushed on impact.  “Oh my precious boy, that had to have hurt.  And you’re pretty face, such a shame.  But I always think a broken nose makes a man look so much more masculine.  Don’t you agree.”

“You insane piece of shit, I’m going to have you thrown in jail.”

“Oh now that’s a thought isn’t it, jail can be such a lot of fun.  Think of all the men there for me to dominate.  I love making big guy’s my bitch…  but then, I think you’ve already figured that out now, haven’t you?”

“You touch me and I’ll…”

“You are funny sunshine, you’ll do what exactly?”  Buff guy started to pull himself up from the floor, but had only gotten into a push up like position, his arms lifting his torso from the floor, when the old guy snatched the wrist nearest him and pulled hard and fast, flipping the big guy over onto his back while he once again applied incredible pressure to the joint he held so firmly.  With his other hand he reached out and took the index finger of the hand he held immobile and then smiled directly into the sweating man’s frightened face as the realization of what he was about to do hit him.

“I don’t like threats.”  And he broke the finger like a pretzel stick.  Buff guy screamed in agony.  “Now see what you made me do.  All I wanted was to play nice.”

The old man chuckled, “Well that’s not entirely true, I admit.  After all you are a whore.  And whore’s are paid to be fucked, now aren’t they.”  He reached down and started stroking his big cock, taking it from half hard to fully ready in a few moments.  “I believe this was your lube of choice?” he asked as he spit onto his dick and mounted the wrestler in a quick and brutal thrust.

“Well we knew that was going to be tight, didn’t we?”

The Buff guy felt another round of unbelievable pain as the thick cock pounded his virgin ass.  To his astonishment he felt himself being picked up from the ground, the old man had taken him in his arms and lifted his 248 pounds into the air while the big dick remained driven deep into his ass.

“Oh fuck yes,” the old man groaned as he effortlessly pumped the huge man up and down on his swollen cock, holding him like some 90 pound twink and giving him a ride that defied belief.  “Time to blow my load in your hole you hot little fuck toy.  Daddy’s coming.”  Even through the pain the buff guy felt the hot stream of jizz fill his ass, then a second, and third wave of cum followed the first.

“Fucking christ almighty, now that felt good.”  The old man pulled his half hard cock out and unceremoniously let the big guy drop flat on his back to the ground.  “Shit, that was what I needed.  Fuck yes.”  He looked down at the big muscleman on the floor writhing in pain and gave him a “tsk, tsk” sound.

“You didn’t enjoy that?  What a shame.  But then, I’m not done yet. Maybe you need to see how a real man fuck’s a whore.”  He reached down to his own dick and stroked himself a few times,  and the Buff guy’s eyes widened in total fear and amazement as he saw the old man getting hard again instantly.

“How the fuck…”  he muttered.

“I know, I do have rather remarkable stamina.”  He reached down and put his hands on both sides of the wrestlers face, then pulled him up from his back onto his knees, and said very calmly, “Your going to suck me off now like a good little whore, and if your teeth even so much as nick my beautiful big cock I’m going to break your neck, and as I recall, you already had that happen to you, now didn’t you?  That couldn’t have been too pleasant.  All that pain, the recovery time, never feeling quite the same.  I think you know just how easily I could crack those vertebrae, so let’s be very careful and suck me off like a good little boy.  We clear?”

Buff guy just nodded and took the dick in his mouth, instantly choking as the dominant stud pulled him deeply onto his shaft.  He didn’t have to suffer long, as within a minute or two he felt the hot pulse of cum hitting the back of his throat and making him gag.  The old man pulled off and just smiled, “Now that wasn’t so bad, was it.”

The big guy rolled onto his back and groaned, in so much pain, his nose pounding, his finger throbbing, his ass and jaw aching…  “Please just go” he thought to himself but didn’t dare say out loud.

“You do like these big mirrors everywhere, don’t you?  You must miss the limelight, the adoring fans, the people fawning over your body.”  the old guy was studying himself and his own beautiful physique as he spoke.  Flexing again for just himself, he admired and preened over his perfect body.  And then, defying all belief, his cock started growing hard again.

“I know, just look at that.  I am insatiable.”  He stroked his own big cock but completely focused on just his reflection, he ignored the big man on the floor completely as he pleasured himself and quickly came to near climax again.  He turned at the last moment so that his spray of man seed shot across the five feet and splattered over the buff guy.  He screamed as he came, “I am a true muscle god!”

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1