Cockring 11 - Soccer Kid

brawnyjock

Cockring 11 Soccer Kid

Brian logged into his email accounts one after another and read the items in his inbox. Next he skimmed the junk mail to be sure nothing important had been marked as junk or spam. He marked and deleted page after page of junk items and marked a couple as safe. One item stood out among the others was from a gay hookup site that he belonged to and really liked. However it was getting expensive so he had just cancelled his membership.

The email indicated that an anonymous friend had given him a gift subscription to the site. This would be great if it was legit. Brian followed the link hoping the offer wasn't just a ploy to get him to continue his membership as a paying subscriber. The friend had provided some additional personal details about Brian, enough that assured him this friend did indeed know Brian. He also mentioned that this can be used to extend Brian's current membership, another clue. The friend knew Brian was already a member of this site, but obviously didn't know about Brian's cancellation yet. Just as Brian had no clue the 'friend' was none other than Chad.

Once on the site Brian navigated to the account section and entered the provided code. He was glad to see it was accepted and shocked that his membership was extended for not one, but ten years! Plus he had been upgraded into the STUD group. Wow, he thought, what a gift!  He was prompted to verify the personal profile data which was very detailed and accurate. It now included a lot more mandatory fields than the regular membership. A whole page of very specific body measurements and a greatly expanded sexual preferences section.

"Guess I'd better get this filled out so I can start enjoying the benefits of a higher profile group." He had been so busy at his job and spending time working out in the gym that he hadn't measured himself to check for progress in weeks. He carefully measured each body part following the specific diagrams to fill in the form one by one.  Calves 16 1/2, Thigh 25 3/4, Bicep 17 1/2, Neck 18, Waist 31 1/2, Chest 48 3/4 "Wow!" Cock. He started stroking then quickly realize a twist of the cockring would do the job faster. Cock, Girth 6 1/4, Length almost 10 1/2 inches! "Oh Fuck, Maybe this cockring isn't quite so bad after all."

There was an enhanced picture section where he could upload unlimited pictures and even videos. "Dam, this will be great" He kept his currently designated picture that would show on the profile page. As usual, the others could be designated as open to all for viewing, marked as private and only viewable if unlocked for a specific profile, or hidden and included as attachments to chat or emails. Brian really liked the enhanced functionality of the STUD group membership and wondered why he'd never seen any mentioned of this upgrade before. He constantly used this site to make most of his connections for the past several years, so he was really pleased and didn't really mind providing the additional data since it led him to believe that he had total control over who could see what in his profile.

What he didn't realize was that the additional personal data and all of his pictures would be totally available to special members of STUDS. Clients of the service once the market location was put into production. This was how the special members made their connections with Chad's alpha studs, through the legitimate, seemingly normal guise of the gay web site. Only the special members and Chad really knew what was going on behind the scenes. All communications were filtered by the system to prevent accidental disclosure of the group.

He picked up with the site right where he had left off. Chatting with various hot men on the site on a routine basis. Together they worked out the details of the activities they desired through a series of chat messages and email. Once they were comfortable they could arrange to meet and enjoy the sexual satisfaction together. He had several regular guys and a list of others waiting for his next opportunity to break free. He also enjoyed some of the chat groups where members could discuss various topics. It was fun to get others opinions on topics like jacking off, gay travel, safe sex, S&M, sex toys, leather, etc, etc..

Cockrings were always an interest to Brian and even more so now that he was forced to be a prisoner of a permanent cockring. He really enjoyed reading the posted threads of questions and answers from others in this forum. He read hundreds of threads from guys who indicated they were greatly aroused by wearing a heavy thick metal cock ring as opposed to other types. Brian could easily relate to that, having experienced it himself. The heavier metal ones always seemed to provide him a huge erection and even more arousal. You could say he was addicted to them even before he found himself locked into the one Chad provided. To be honest, he had to admit, it sure was providing some intriguing side effects and constant arousal. He wondered if any of the men online had also received one of Chad's cockrings, but was comfortable as to how to discuss his situation online as yet. However, he ventured a more generic question to post on the cock ring forum and hoped something would turn up. 'Has anyone been given a cock ring as a present that you just couldn't get yourself to remove it once you wore it the first time?'    

Meanwhile he would just have to continue searching the site for other hot men in Minneapolis metro area. He was happy to find out that more and more of his current friends were becoming members on the site too. Chatting with them was fun and a quick means to communicate and make arrangements. A couple said they didn't like most pay sites but thought the benefit of membership verses free member was well worth the cost. He mentioned his current membership was extended as a gift by someone, so he was going to make the most of it. Just like him, they'd never heard of this special kind of membership and were really wishing they could get in on the deal. It seemed very odd that nobody he contacted knew anything about the extra benefits available to STUDS. Likewise he never found any means to contact other STUDS members.

Chad finally decides its time to try contacting the cute steward from his flight home. After several rings a live voice answers. "Hello"

"Hey, this is Chad from the Seattle flight awhile back."

"Oh, yeah. Wasn't sure I'd ever hear from you after your bad flight."

"Bad flight? Chad questioned. "All I remember is being glad to get home. I'd been on the road for months."

Surprised you could forget about the turbulence. The flight was one hell of a rough ride due to that bad electrical storm"

"Dam, now I remember, that was really a nasty one." Chad added.

"Over loaded one of our systems as it discharged through the planes body."

Chad's mind was suddenly clicking. Storm. Discharge.. Overload. "Hey I'd love to get together over dinner at say eight. You pick the place. [pause while he listened] I'll be there." Chad couldn't get off the phone fast enough. He had to research some weather data fast!

"Will do, I can hardly wait."

Chad hung up the phone and logged onto his computer. Searching for weather reports and data for Brians location. He wanted to cross reference the data with growth events. "Why didn't I think about this before?"

Brian was finishing up his final set of reverse curls when he felt the firm grip of a pair of hands on his broad shoulders. "You taking steroids now?", the hands followed down his pumped biceps and then around to his lats. The distraction caused more than just a bit of rise between Brian's legs. The man continued as his hands roamed down the deeply muscled back, "Looks like you've gained a lot of solid muscle since last month. But I still want an answer to my last question."

Brian lowered the cables, let them fall to the floor and turned  quickly finding himself face to face with Craig. "What question was that?" He asked as he felt one of the hands from his back,  purposefully brush over his partial erection.

Craig briefly cupped the cock in his hand as he felt for the cockring, "I had complimented on how 'it' added to your masculinity. And then asked if it feels hot during sex too?"

Brian looked Craig straight in the eye knowing that 'it' referred to the cockring and with a wink he replied, "It sure does." Then as an invitation added, "But you'd have to be there."

"I just might." Craig replied as he looked down. Noticing the obvious bulge in Brian's gym shorts he started to walk away as he said. "Best I let you concentrate on finishing your workout before you need to pump out a few extra reps somewhere else!" He added as he started jogging laps on the track.

Brian hoped that Craig meant soon, but knew he needed to get a cold shower fast or he might get thrown out of the gym. "Catch me some time soon." He shouted to Craig as he passed by, finishing his first lap. Brian bounded down the stairs toward the locker room. The row of his locker empty so he undressed quickly and put his clothes in the locker. Grabbing his towel and using it to shield his partial erection as he made his way to the showers.

He got the water adjusted, closed his eyes and stepped into the powerful chilly spray. The water quickly soaked his hair and ran down his face. The intensity of jets felt good all over his body. He was thinking how much fun it might be to meet up with Craig now that he knew there was some real interest. Suddenly his thoughts were pulled back to reality as he felt a firm hand grab his still turgid cock and begin stroking it.

"Hey Muscles, are you going to let me have some of this again?" Tim questioned. Brian didn't have a chance to answer before his cock was swallowed by Tim's hungry mouth. It rapidly grew even harder as Tim applied his talented mouth to the task. "I want you to fuck me some time!" Tim said softly as he pulled the monster out of his mouth and stood up to face Brian. He reached out, placing a hand on each of Brian's large pecs, before firmly pinching both the large nips at the same time. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Here?" Brian always fantasized about fucking some hot guy in the gym showers. The opportunity just never presented itself until now. His mind raced quickly as he weighed the potential of having his fantasy, versus being caught. There weren't too many in the locker room as most had already finished up and left for work. The few others were putting on their street clothes and would be gone soon. So they wouldn't likely be interrupted any time soon.

"Here and now!" Tim replied as he lathered up his firm ass. The thick fur quickly suds up like shampoo lather. Then turning and thrusting it toward Brian's monstrous cock as he placed his hands against the wall. "You know satyrs are always ready for sex. Just tak ..." The rest of his sentence, where he was going to tell Brian to 'take it slow', was lost. "Fuck!"

Brian quickly reached around with one hand and covered Tim's mouth as a precaution, as he continued to slowly plunge deeper into the depths of Tim's fur lined buns. He couldn't resist running his free hand over the kids thick, furry thighs. The satyr image vivid in his mind. Only the horns were missing to make it more a reality.

"mmmmmmppppppffff", was all that escaped from Tim's lips, as Brian worked his cock deeper and deeper into the tight, warm, moist confines of an accommodating ass.

Brian couldn't believe that 'Coach had broken in Tim and used him frequently'. "Coach must have really liked your performance in the game" Brian taunted. He was over half way in when he realized that Tim was way too tight to have been ready for this. "So dam nice." He so wanted to express himself and his erotic desires. It was awkward trying to talk with guarded words so no one in the locker room would be suspicious.

"nnnnnnooooooo" Tim struggled against Brian's invading monster. He finally pulled away from Brian enough to regain some composure. Then pulled Brian's hand off his covered mouth. "Coach never showed me a power play like this one. In fact I've never even seen anyone with one your size before, let alone ever imagined I'd be able to go for the play and take it to score."

"Dam, sorry, I misunderstood." Brian reluctantly began to withdraw.

"No, go on; show me the rest of the play." Pushing back quickly against Brian's throbbing cock. "I want you to show me the full attack plan, step by step, until I get it all down."

"You want the full attack plan, all the way down?" Finally picking up on the soccer terms, Brian continued. "Once in the ready, you position for a direct attack." Tim's ass was still clamped down on Brian's cock. The look in Tim's eyes begged for Brian to continue. "But instead you look for the back door or weaker side to exploit the danger zone." He slowly pushed deeper into Tim, feeling that warm virgin ass slowly open up to accommodate his cock.

"Oh, yeah. I think I'm getting it now. You channel the play and defend deep." Tim rolled his eyes and smiled as best as he could. He'd never felt anything like this before. His insides burned as the girth of the thick monster stretched him beyond anything he'd experienced. Even the dildo he used at home didn't do the things Brian’s cock was doing. His breath was quickening as his own cock surged to full erection.

"The play gets a bit harder, the longer it takes to complete. You have to keep the pressure on and be ready to tackle if need be."

"I think I see what you mean." Tim said as Brian's cock bore even deeper up inside of him. The combination of the long stokes and the thick ridge of Brian's cockhead, vigorously worked Tim's prostrate. He was on the verge of loosing his load and yet wanted all of Brian totally inside of him first. He pushed back against Brian's thrusts. "Show me how it ends up then. I think I have most of it down."

"I think you know all the usual tactics." Brian pushed forward into Tim so that the last inch of his massive cock is buried to the hilt. He withdrew quickly and pummeled back in again and again. "Depth is important; you want to keep the distance if possible. As you can see this play works even better if you're willing to push it forward and risk some serious foul play."

"I...I...I see what you mean, Send it through!" Tim's load blasts forth as his ass clenches hard on Brian forcing his load to flood deep into Tim.

No sooner had the two finished when they heard someone shout, "Man On". Standing in the doorway was Craig. They didn't know how long he'd been there, but his warning meant that someone was approaching from behind. They quickly turned toward the shower sprays, and soaped up hoping not to look to obvious. Craig took the remaining shower near the two of them to help provide some additional cover. Tim left first followed shortly after by Brian and finally Craig. "Next time I won't let you finish your workout alone." Craig said teasing.

"I hope not." Brian replied. "How long were you standing there watching?'

"Long enough. I'd have joined in but I doubt I'd have been able to complete the play as well as Tim did. He reach down and grabbed a solid handful of Brian's cock. "Fuck, thats huge, I want it but I need to get home." Craig replied and they both walked back to their lockers. "Forecast for nasty storms tonight. I got to get things put away at home before they hit."

"Hey Coach" Tim said in a surprised tone.
Brian turned quickly wondering if Tim was referring to him. An older slightly overweight man with a whistle hanging around his neck was standing near Tim.

"Used the GPS in the phone I gave you to track you down. I need you for a publicity stint ASAP." Coach said. "I sent you an urgent text message with the details."

"Great", said Tim, "I'll finish up and meet you there."

"Best you hurry, the weather is looking bad and its an outside photo shooot. With the nasty weather warnings we'll have to be quick."

The coach walked off as Tim turned to Brian. "Hate this phone; I can't even ignore his calls as he can track me down."

"That sucks." Brian commented as Tim's phone rang.

"What? Who... oh, just a minute. Brian? I think it's for you." Tim said with a puzzled look on his face as he handed the phone to Brian.

"Hello?" Brian's face showed disbelief and then anger built up as he listened to the man. He tried to interrupt several times, but it was obvious the person on the other end, Chad, wasn't going to let him. The line disconnected and Brian checked the call log. It showed the number as unlisted, so he handed the phone back to Tim. "Thanks, guess you're not the only one being tracked down."

"Yeah, but through my phone?" Tim said even more puzzled than before.

"Sorry about that. See ya, Tim." Brian left quickly and drove home as he thought about the call. It made him furious that Chad was now calling him with a warning about the cockring. His mind raced with thoughts. Not an apology, not an explanation, but a warning? Of all things, he wanted to warn me that the cockring may be malfunctioning. How? I'm not suppose to get raging hard-ons or experience body growth or both? Why the sudden concern about the weather report. I've been through storms many times in the past and will likely be many more in the future. All I know is there would be no warning needed if I wasn't stuck wearing the cockring." Brian really wanted the chance to give Chad a piece of his mind, but he still had no means to track him down.  

Once home he logged into the site to check his mail. He'd been expecting to connect with a hot new guy and hoped the invite was there. The site flashed an indicator that he had a new message from a guy called OverLoad. As he opened the email his mind flashed back to the call he got on Tim's phone. He still wondered about Chad's warning that the cockring was getting an overload and potentially causing a malfunction. How the hell did he track Brian down and even contact him on Tim's phone?

"Fuck", he said out loud to himself, "maybe the growth wasn't suppose to be permanent" He realized maybe the malfunction was an overload and that was why he maintained the growth some of the time. Chad must be thinking that storms could cause the overload malfunction. His mind wandered as he chatted with OverLoad.

So whats behind your ID?

Just a label

For what? You come on too strong?

Naw, I just cum on too much.. lol

"oh, boy", Brian thought, "another big shooter"
Guess that makes sense.

The chat went on for some time while Brian started checking his journal of past encounters. He added in notes about how many times the cockring kicked in. What the results were and if his body reverted back or not. He also started tracking where the event took place so he could rule out anything else that might cause the overload. He really hoped that the weather reports would confirm the cause. If so, it likely would only be severe weather that caused it.

He was now too distracted to make any arrangements with Overload and the guy he was expecting to connect with never replied. Best he get some rest so he signed off the system and went to bed.

Link to Cockring 11 - Soccer Kid

Sorry. I wanted to expand the shower scene with the soccer kid, but haven't found time and feel best to get this posted. Enjoy..

• Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...