New Cell Mate, Very Short Story.

Brianaimusclebear

Welcome I am Roma your new cell mate, I am 6ft1 and 325lbs, I see the lust in your eyes, looking at my 25 inch biceps, come here buddy and put your hand around them, oh a little close I can feel your hard-on rubbing up against my dick, feels like you have an impressive piece of meat, what is it 8 inches? Very nice, I like your build too, 5' 11" and 270lbs? that's a nice weight, I think we are gonna have a lot of fun with each other, and with the other inmates.

I am versatile and love take it as hard as I can give it, I love taking a thick dick like yours in my mouth and up my ass, I am hard as rock now, oh yeah grab the fucker hard, take it out, yeah I am not small either 9x7 with bull balls full of cum.

Turn around I wanna see that mancunt, ehmm nice Beefy hairy ass, let me get at it, it feels so nice in my calloused hands, I need to get my tongue in there, oh fuck it tastes fucking delicious.

Oh fuck, look what you made me you have made me cum, just by rimming your fantastic hole, quick get on your knees before I finish cumming, take it in your mouth but don't swallow it, spit half of it out and lube your cock up with it, and spit the rest onto my hole, Oh yeah get your fingers into my shoot.

Ehhh fuck you are not shy, fuck you are finger fucking me with 4 fingers, fuck open me up, oh shit, I need your cock in my hole breed me.

God damn it might be shorter than my cock, but it feels as thick as a fist, oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me harder, hurt me, you are good at this.

Hold let's change position let me get on my back I want to see you fuck me, oh you are so handsome, your tongue feels so good, you are a great kisser.

Fuck you are fucking me like a machine, I can feel you swelling inside me, I can tell you are close, breed me buddy, get me pregnant, fill me with your cum, oh fuck you cum as much as me.

You pull out whilst still cumming, grab my head and push your thick 8x8 ass destroyer in my mouth and flood me with your load, it tastes fucking delicious.

You take your cock out and kiss my cum filled mouth, let's get a rest for 5 minutes and then I want to fuck your brains out.

7 notes

00191-2378284935.png

00200-2378284944.png

• Like 10