4 adonisobsessed stories

InkTheWorld

Hello everyone, I noticed on my hard drive that I archived 4 stories from adonisobsessed from before the Tumbler purge.

Roid rage

“What did you just say, twerp?”

Tanner’s deep and commanding voice rumbles angrily out of his big chest.

“N-n-othing, Tanner.” Carl replies meekly.

Tanner’s anger doesn’t subside. He throws off his shirt, revealing his devine body to the nerdy Carl. Tanner balls his fist, ready to throw punches.

“You don’t get off that easy, runt. I heard you talking shit. Now man up and admit to it, before I gotta beat it out of you.”

Carl’s face is mixed with fear and lust as he takes studs full muscular figure.

“I said.” Started Carl quietly. “I said that if you were roid raging this bad I wouldn’t want to see how badly the roids shriveled up your balls and cock.”

Tanner let’s out a short cruel laugh.

“You think roids did this? That roids created sexy guns. That roids pumped me full with muscle?”

Tanner bounces his pecs, loving Carl’s fixated stare.

“C'mon Tanner, you were just an undersized football player a month ago, now you are a few sizes larger than the biggest fitness models. No way you didn’t get there without roids.”

Tanner smirks, flexing his biceps to their unpumped 21 inches. Carl nearly passes out from all the musculature being flexed in his face.

“Oh I definitely took performance boosters all right, just not roids.”

“You think that ‘roids’ shriveled up my cock and balls? Well, let’s check.”

Tanner peeled back the waistband of his gymshorts. Apparently going commando, Carl had a clear window at Tanner’s endowment. And what an endowment it was, a donkey sized dick with orange sized balls, Tanner’s cock was the opposite of shriveled up. It was odd, because Carl could’ve sworn his roommate had just been averagely hung when he had seen him naked a month or so ago, but people don’t grow dicks as big as Tanner’s overnight.

“Nope, think I’m pretty good in the cock and balls department, certainly haven’t had any complaints.”

Tanner grabs his crotch for emphasis, his big and still flaccid cock barely fitting inside his oversized mittens.

“But-but, the roid rage…” Carl starts.

Tanner just interrupts him, letting another chuckle.

“Nah man, I’m not raging, that’s just me begining to realise I’m the big man between us. Now that my biceps the size of your head, and I’ve got veins thicker than your dick, I can’t just treat just as an equal, I gotta be the alpha between us now.

Tanner gives Carl a patronising pat on the head, and still doesn’t peel his waistband back up. His cock, already bigger flacid than Carl’s when his is erect, grows red and angry as blood starts pumping through it and it slowly grows hard.

"Now, I think it’s time you accept your new place between us too….”

Tanner is hit by a wave of pleasure and rubs his ripped abs. Damn did those experimental growth hormones the coach gave him make him horny.

“…and you come to terms with your new position at my feet.”

Tanner barely even got to finish his sentence before Carl’s tongue started worshipping his thick and long cock.

---

That’s not an m60 in my pants, I’m just happy to see you. 

You can’t help but snicker as you pull the trigger on the controller, sniping your friend from half the map away for the third time that evening. 

You likely wouldn’t have this much fun if your friend didn’t overreact so much to any time he lost. 

“You camping bitch! Don’t you have anything better to do than ruin my games.”

There it was, classic overreacting Danny, it never got old. His insults were just amusing coming from him, his voice nasally betraying his weak body, even over just voice chat.

“I bet you’re just upset because I shoved my gargantuan cock down the throat of that girl of yours.” Danny continued.

It was just getting sad now. You knew Danny pretty well. You also knew that Danny had gotten plenty rejections once anyone saw his pathetic dick.

You had just wanted to comment on that when new memories suddenly flooded your mind, replacing any thoughts of Danny with a tiny dick.

No, no, Danny was speaking the truth all right, his cock was massive, gargantuan even. He loved taking it out, showing how thick and veiny it was. Wasn’t gay, just bragging on Danny’s part….

“Last I remembered Danny, girls wouldn’t want to come close to you. They just assume your bulge is padded by a few socks down there. And you’re definitely still way to scrawny to have Melisa be interested in giving you blowjobs.” You smirk, happy with your retort. 

“What you talking about bitch? Scrawny? I’m 280 pounds of solid beef and you know it.”

Your mouth goes dry. Of course, Dan, the guy who had to order custom made chairs to carry his massive muscular weight. Why had you called him scrawny? His thick muscular chest was all you thought about when ‘fucking’ Melisa.

You had been upset he had fucked her last night, the bed slamming against the wall as his fine cock had given her ‘the first real fuck of her life.’ But you had mostly just been upset it hadn’t been you who got to ride his massive manhood while worshiping Danny’s pecs

How had you even for a moment thought of Danny as anything besides the big, hung, sexy, hulking brute who was the only one who could back up the threats he made in videogames.

---

Big Requests

My former buddy had a very self satisfactory smirk plastered on his face in the gym changing room. A smirk that seemed present in every fiber of his newly huge and muscular body.

“C’mon man.” I begged. “You said you would get me some of those hyper steroid’s your father is working on.”

He didn’t even look up once he heard my small and winy voice.

“Sorry, bud.” His now deep voice boomed. “Been real busy the last few weeks helping out the cheer leading team.” He grabbed his filled crotch for emphasis, like the first thing that jumped to my mind whenever he mentioned any girl wasn’t how his massive schlong was going to rearrange their inside.

“You promised you’d let me join you within godhood within days. It has been months, what’s taking so long?” I moaned

“Truth be told…” 

My buddy grabbed a white tablet out of his bag.

“I have gotten my hands on more of those hyper steroids…”

He threw the white tablet down his own throat.

“Just been using them on myself to grow even bigger.”

His smirk grew as he ruffled my hair roughly. 

“Now, I’ll be sure to get you some as soon of those hyper steroids as I get tired off growing bigger and manlier every day by just taking a single tablet.”

“Gotta warn you though, that might take a while. 

---

The Taller Brother

“Ey little bro, I wanna talk to you!” His deep voice boomed across our large yard. I ducked into the nearest bush, hoping he hadn’t seen me yet.

God not now. Please let some bimbo distract him for another couple of hours.

“You been avoiding me brah? You know that won’t help.”

I pushed my face even more into the ground. I prayed the grass was tall enough that he wouldn’t spot me. I held my breath.

A few minutes passed, I thought he moved on when suddenly…

“Gotcha!”

He pulled me off the ground with just one of his muscular arms. 

He had a sadistic grin on his handsome face. His muscles never broke a sweat while he lifted me out of the dirt. 

No, not his muscles. My muscles. My handsomeness, My size. My bulge. He stole it from me, it wasn’t his, he hadn’t worked his ass off every day for the last few years. 

It looked good on him though…

I swallowed, my drained body quivering.

“Stupid sexy Sarah, made me forget we still had some business to finish up, right lil’ man?”

“After all, the modeling ad specified they’re only looking for guys over 6′3. I’m still no inch taller than 5′7

I tried breaking out of his deadlock. His muscles wouldn’t bulge.

“You on the other hand, you’re like what, 6′4? You got more than a few inches to spare.”

“No! Please, we can work someth…”

I was interrupted by a violent noogie.

“Don’t be silly, little man” His grin widened. “It’s payback time.”

I half heard him mumble some old incantation. I felt the magic pressure all my muscles in my body. It was a feeling I’d getting unpleasantly familiar with.

He dropped me to the ground. A ground that already was little farther away than when I got picked up. My pants started looking ridiculous as my bones got shorter and shorter. 

I stood up again, but he already was taller than me. But he didn’t stop there. I saw him sprawling towards the sky, past 6′3. Past 6,7. When he finally stopped I barely reached his pecs. He must have been nearing 7 foot, and I was two foot smaller. 

“Please, Micheal, be reasonable, you took too much. You look thinner this way, give me back some of my size.” 

I would do anything to not have to go through life as a 5 foot twerp. 

“You know what, you’re right I do look thinner being this tall.” 

I smiled, glad he finally saw reason.

“Luckily you still have plenty of muscle left I can burrow….”

---

These stories are from adonisobsessed and not from me! All Credit goes to him!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1