College Hulk Part 6

hero1000

I know it has been a long time. This plot is growing more complicated so I have to make sure I get it right. There is a new character here. Hope you enjoy.

Part 1 and 2

Part 3 and 4

Part 5

Part 7

Part 6

Steve struggled to consciousness. He still couldn’t open his eyes but he began to feel aware.

He was laying down…good that should help his headache.

He tried to open his eyes again. No luck.

He felt something warm on top of him.

He could move his arm, but it felt like his brain was swimming in peanut butter.

He tried to open his eyes once more and this time had some success.

His mouth felt like it was stuffed with cotton.

“Need some water” he rasped out.

He started to roll over but he suddenly fell and went face down on the floor.

That hurt.

He looked around and realized he was in his room. He had just rolled right out of bed. He sat up then quelled an urge to vomit as his head started pounding like somebody had a jackhammer in there and was trying to break his skull apart.

He slowly stood up and went to the mini fridge to get a bottle of water.

As he stood drinking it, he heard a noise and turned around.

Jonas lay on his bed with his arm over his head. “Dude, shut the fridge. The light is killing me”

“Jonas?”

“Shut the fridge, Steve”

Steve stopped staring and shut the door bringing the darkness back into the room.

“Jonas. Where have you been?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Tony said, but…we had a fight and you….” Steve’s brain was still foggy.

“You are not making any sense. My mouth feels funny. Give me some of that water”

Steve went over to the bed and handed the bottle to Jonas. The water had helped and he was beginning to feel much better.

Jonas took a big gulp and sighed. Steve sat heavily on the foot of Jonas’ bed.

“Jonas. I’m trying to remember something. But maybe I was just having a bad dream.”

“I had a pretty weird dream myself, man”

“Really? Can you remember any of it?”

“I was…wait…you were in it.”

Steve looked at him.

“You were in mine, too. We had a fight. I was pretty upset”

“Yeah. You said some pretty mean things to me and I….I don’t really know why we were fighting.”

Steve suddenly realized he was naked and got embarrassed.

“Hah, dude I think I need to put some clothes on. Hold on.”

He got up from the bed.

“Wait you were naked in my dream and I caught you….”

“In the shower…” Steve finished and stopped moving .

Jonas sat up. “Are you sure it was a dream?”

Steve opened his wardrobe and grabbed his jeans and a shirt out pulling them on.

“Aren’t you gonna put on some boxers?”

“I can’t find any. I think…I “

There was a knock at the door and a voice called from the other side.

“Hey…hey guys! It’s almost time for class.”

“Thanks, Craig!” Jonas called.

Craig had the room two doors down.

Jonas hopped out of bed. He staggered for a moment then ran to the trash can and wretched into it.

Steve brought him a bottle of water. “Here, that should help”

“Thanks” he sipped it slowly and washed the taste out of his mouth.

Steve grimaced, “Great way to start the new year off”

Jonas sat up. “We should probably get to our classes. Meet me at lunch so we can talk.”

Steve sighed, “I guess I can get through calculus, maybe chemistry…but….damn, it…ok I’ll meet you here at lunch. I’m finished with my last class at 12:30”

“I get done at 1 so make it 1:15 we meet.”

They grabbed their backpacks from their lockers and headed out.

Craig was waiting in the hall for them. “You two look like hell. What’s up?”

Steve smirked, “Had a rough weekend”

Jonas just nodded, “I’ve got to get to physics. I’ll see you at 1:15”

He took off out the door.

Steve turned back to Craig, “You have calculus?”

“Yeah”

They started out the door when Craig spoke up, “Have you seen Tony?”

Steve was caught off guard. In his dream, Tony had pulled some pretty rough stuff. Maybe it wasn’t a dream. He shook his head.

“Why do you ask?”

“His room looks like it is cleared out. He was supposed to be in calculus with us.”

“Like empty?”

“Yeah. Ghost town kind of stuff. He was here last week. I talked with him.”

Something kept nagging at the back of Steve’s mind. He almost had it, then it slipped away again. It was kind of frustrating.

Craig looked at him with concern, “You all right, bud?”

“Yeah, just trying to remember something.”

They reached the Mathematics building and entered the class. They found seats next to each other just as the professor arrived.

Dr. Laura Matthews was a beautiful woman. Guys took her classes even when they didn’t need to do so, just to watch her and hear her voice. Steve and Craig glanced at each other.

“All right, gentlemen, I’m passing out the syllabus. Today we are going over it and getting started. Did anyone not get the book?”

A couple of hands went up, including Steve.

Craig whispered, “I thought you bought them last week?”

“I can’t find it. Besides that means she’ll bring me a copy and I can get close enough to smell her fragrance.”

“You’re sick dude”

“Are you two quite finished?” Dr. Matthews was looking at them.

Craig blushed. Steve smiled, “Yes ma’am. Won’t happen again. I bought a book and can’t find it today. I had a rough week”

“I have several here you may take one”

Steve smiled at Craig and walked up towards the front of the class to take one from Dr. Matthews. He turned and winked at Craig as he got close and reached for a book. He inhaled deeply. She was wearing an amazing scent that…..he shuddered like a switch had been flipped.
An insane amount of energy and power rushed through him. He fumbled with the calculus book and dropped it on the floor. A loud groan escaped from him as he doubled over in panic.

The class was laughing and Craig called out, “Hey, bro, just get the book stop being a sicko”

Steve’s mind was racing, “It wasn’t a dream…this can’t be happening….it never happened…like…oh shit…”

Dr. Matthews was trying to quiet the class so she didn’t see the flash of green, like a strange luminescence.

Steve grunted out, “Need to use the bathroom…gonna be sick”

It was hard to get the words out and he heard the change in his voice and hoped no one else noticed.

Dr. Matthews shook her head in exasperation, “Hurry back”

Steve tried to run from the room, but the sensations that were rushing through him were difficult to control. He managed to get out the door.

Craig raised his hand, “Hey, Dr. Matthews, want me to go keep an eye on him?”

She sighed, “Fine. Let me know if you need medical assistance”

Craig ran out the door after Steve. He tried to figure out which way Steve had gone. He found a piece of cloth on the ground in the direction of the back restrooms. It looked kind of like Steve’s shirt. What was wrong with him? Was he really sick? Why did it look like he ripped part of his clothes off? He saw the door shut and called out. “Steve hold up, man! You ok?”

He ran into the bath room and Steve turned to face him. Craig backed up his mouth dropping open.

Steve’s eyes had turned white and there was a green tinge to his skin. But the most startling thing was that he appeared to have grown about 3 inches taller and exploding with muscle. The front of his shirt had burst open where two huge pecs jutted out. That matched the frayed piece of cloth in Craig’s hand. He stared dumbfounded at his friend.

“Craig..ughhhhh….no….shouldn’t….” Steve tried to stammer in a deep raspy voice.

A loud rip echoed through the bathroom and Craig saw Steve’s lats widen out impossibly huge pushing his arms away from his sides and could see pieces of cloth fall to the ground behind Steve.

Craig stammered, “Holy shit! Steve, what the…”

Steve grunted and snarled as his thighs burst apart the jeans. Sweat was pouring off his body mixed with the lack of shower that morning it created a heavy musky scent that was overpowering.

Craig was at first struggling with the foul odor then began to find himself oddly turned on by it.

Steve’s skin turned a deep green as his arms burst through the sleeves. His waist band ruptured as a thick muscled gut rolled outwards. He continued to get taller, grunting and gasping as the last of his clothes fell to the bathroom floor.

“Steve, dude…”

Steve grumbled, “Craig, sorry, can’t control it.”

Steve’s thick green stick had sprung to life.

Craig turned to the bathroom door and found the lock, clicking it in place.

“Steve, we can’t have anyone see you like this. But DAMN! ”

Steve was about 7 feet tall and massive. Most bodybuilders would be insanely jealous.

Steve’s deepened voice rumbled, “Feels so good”

Craig laughed, “Yeah by the size of that pole, I would say it does”

“Don’t make fun.”

“Woah, easy! I’m not making fun”

Steve was already stroking but like he wasn’t aware of it.

Craig called out, “Dude, if you’re gonna fire your cannon you might want to point it the other way.”

Steve didn’t seem to hear as he was lost in ecstasy. Precum was leaking out and Craig tried to move, but was pinned between the door and Steve’s monstrous frame.

“Dude, please stop you’re gonna…”

But too late, Steve blew. And it was like a volcano going off. Thick spunk went everywhere. Craig got it in his eyes, his hair his mouth.

“Aw, Dude! Really?!?!”

He tried to wipe it off and shake it off, but it was thick and sticky. He must have swallowed a gallon of it. He barely noticed Steve as he pushed passed and tried to clean up at the sink.

Craig was still scrubbing at his face and hair with paper towels and soap and water when Steve spoke behind him.

“Craig…bro…I’m sorry”

Craig looked up in the mirror, disgusted. But he saw a much smaller Steve. His skin was a normal pink color. He was still huge about 6’4 and over 300 pounds but definitely smaller than before and he was shrinking.

Steve staggered towards the sink and leaned on it, causing it to groan under the weight.

Craig moved to the side, “Dude, don’t lean you might break it”

Steve was gasping like he was exhausted and looked at Craig, “Dude, I….I…”

He reached out sideways and Craig had to grab him to keep him from falling over.

Craig threw his arm around Steve’s still huge back and tried to help him sit. It was tough maneuvering as his friend was still bigger than normal.
He finally got him up against the wall then sat across from him and watched the dehulking.

Steve closed his eyes momentarily and when he opened them again they had returned to their normal color.

Craig shook his head, “Dude, man, what the hell? How did you do that?”

“I…I’m not sure. I smelled her perfume and it triggered something”

“Yeah, right. I’ve smelled her perfume before and nothing like that ever happened to me.”

Steve smiled, “Maybe you’re gay”

Craig leaned over and punched him, “Shut up. Maybe you’re gay. Maybe the whole world is gay and I’m the only straight one.”

Steve just smiled, but looked like he really needed sleep.

Craig didn’t care he was pressing on, “Seriously, how did this happen to you? More importantly, can you make it happen to me?”

Steve shook his head, “It’s a long story. I don’t know if I can make anything happen to anyone. I’m not really sure why it happened just now.”

“So try me. What the hell?”

“Can you help me get some clothes first? I feel really weird talking with you sitting naked on the boys room floor.”

They cleaned up the restroom, and Steve hid in a stall until Craig could return with some clothes.

Craig walked him back to the house. Steve decided that since Craig already saw his secret he could fill him in.

By the time Steve was done, Craig was quiet for some time. He finally spoke up, “So you don’t know what happened to that little shithead, Tony?”

Steve shook his head.

“I think, then we need to find out. He is up to something and from the sounds of it, it can’t be good news.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Wow. Good one. And a quite unexpected twist. You keep holding a Suspense-packed storyline without foreseen course. Im curious about the further interactions of the four boys. If arousal triggers the hulkout, we'll have fun in The next parts... ;-D

• Upvote 2

He tried to wipe it off and shake it off, but it was thick and sticky. He must have swallowed a gallon of it.

Craig didn’t care he was pressing on, “Seriously, how did this happen to you? More importantly, can you make it happen to me

Maybe Craig's wish is already fulfilled ;-)

Can't wait for news from this Hulk College!

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...