Muscleville: A Short Story Collection

muscleaddict

Dear lord @muscleaddict!! You’ve done it again! Even in a short story like this one, your character development is spot on and your ability to communicate feeling without stating it is awesome. 10/10 for the win! 

Thank you for doing what you do! 

• Like 3

@muscleaddict Was Vince maybe inspired by this hunky bodybuilder? Either way, I love seeing your well-known characters still progress/evolve in their life after their stories are "finished". And if it leads to hot, steamy muscle sex: the more, the merrier!

(Might write more later!)

• Like 4

@muscleaddict Welcome back mate! Such a great short story with the “villain “ of Muscle Lads Inc. I loved the details in the story, from the beginning at the club to the meeting Vince in the train. Plus the muscle worship & sex in it is phenomenal! I would have followed Vince anywhere too!! WOW! I can’t wait for the next ones. Cheers!👍😛💪💪❤️❤️❤️

Edited by BrzNLA
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/28/2024 at 2:38 PM, biggymnast84 said:

Dear lord @muscleaddict!! You’ve done it again! Even in a short story like this one, your character development is spot on and your ability to communicate feeling without stating it is awesome. 10/10 for the win! 

Thank you for doing what you do! 

Thanks so much for this lovely feedback @biggymnast84. I've always felt like the bigger stories are what I do best over shorter stories so I really appreciate these sentiments! 😊

• Like 1

On 4/28/2024 at 3:36 PM, DawnFire98 said:

@muscleaddict Was Vince maybe inspired by this hunky bodybuilder? Either way, I love seeing your well-known characters still progress/evolve in their life after their stories are "finished". And if it leads to hot, steamy muscle sex: the more, the merrier!

(Might write more later!)

Mate - this is 100% who Vince is based on! 😂 I'm not kidding either. You've just got to imagine him speaking with an Irish accent! 😆

His Instagram profile is here if anyone wants to see more... https://www.instagram.com/blake_courville_/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, MuscleJoe said:

Fuckn amazing muscle worship worthy sex  

Wanna join in? 🤭

20 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

@muscleaddict Welcome back mate! Such a great short story with the “villain “ of Muscle Lads Inc. I loved the details in the story, from the beginning at the club to the meeting Vince in the train. Plus the muscle worship & sex in it is phenomenal! I would have followed Vince anywhere too!! WOW! I can’t wait for the next ones. Cheers!👍😛💪💪❤️❤️❤️

2 hours ago, Hialmar said:

I'm glad to read about Mason from another point of view, @muscleaddict!

Thank you, both! It's always great to see familiar users back on board when I start sharing new stuff! I might go into a bit more detail later on about what I was trying to aim for with this one and why I went down the route I did etc.