The Couple II

SarisHappy

Wait a minute...where was she?

The massive man was there without her?

This was a first!  They were inseparable!  And I could see why.  Literally, the two most gigantic, beautiful people I've ever seen in my life.

They would work out for hours and hours.  And I'd just watch...I'd watch them get pumped up from their already obscene sizes to even bigger.  I swear you could watch them grow before your very eyes.

They had to have an insane sex drive.  You could see it in the way they looked at each other.

And this was the first time he was alone!

I had to make a move.  Any move.  I couldn't let this opportunity slip through my fingers.

I followed him, thinking about what a creep I was.  He went to the squat rack, and loaded weight after weight onto it.  The bar bent, and still he added more and more.  I walked past him, just because I wanted to get a better look.  Jesus...he looked bigger than ever.  He must've been a foot and a half taller than me...and I am tall for a woman.

I kept trying to think of ways to start a conversation with him.  I'm not good at approaching...I'm a woman!  Not only that, I had to compete with his beautiful, fit, curvy, fill figured, large breasted, wide hipped, thin waist'd, strong amazonian goddess of a girlfriend.

Now I'm gorgeous.  but even I can't hold a candle up to her.  I was the hottest girl on this campus until she showed up.

I try not to hate.  I try to be humble and thankful.  But come on, if you saw me, even you gays would be like "Yeah, I'd hit it."  ;)

I was nervous about the other sex for the first time in my life.

And it didn't help that I was watching while he began doing squats.

His tight tank top and shorts clung to his body, as he shifted up and down seamlessly.  It was a poetic strength, something that would inspire epic tales of ancient civilizations.  Something so inhuman, people would believe that the gods were involved.

I'm skeptical, though.  He must have some very lucky genetics.  No steroids can do...this...

Holy shit...

His tank top...a tiny rip just appeared in the side of it.

He doesn't notice though...

I watched more intently, not even caring how creepy i looked anymore.

Each squat, bit by bit, little by little, was making him bigger.

What the fuck...this can't be possible.

He was smirking.  I could see it happening.  He could, too.  I don't even think he noticed me watching.

The giant bulge in his shorts swelled outward.  Oh my god, I had to look away.  If I watched this happen, I was going to have wet yoga pants to contend with.

But this was amazing!  I had to watch!  I turned back just as he loaded the weight back on the rack.

He was bigger!  He was taller!  What the hell!

No, I had to get a part of this.  I don't care what part.  A touch.  Some sex.  Some growth.  Something!

I walked right up to him, my mind completely blank.

He looked down...way down at me.

I blushed.  I was intimidated.  Me!  I'm fucking gorgeous.  he should be creaming HIS pants at the sight of ME!

His scent wiped away what little thought I had in my mind.  The only reason I regained my senses was knowing that I had to something, anything, to attain the desire of my primal lust.

"Uh...um..."  I looked around, nervously.  Other people were watching him, too.  Now I was a part of the spectacle.  It just made things worse.

Say something!  Anything, you idiot!  He's just a man, don't let him have this power over you!

"Yes?"  he said, slightly annoyed, slightly intrigued.  I think because he didn't have his girl around to focus on, his obviously intense sexual prowess was looking for something else to dominate.  And I was a distant 2nd to his girl.

I paused.  I shook my head, squeezed my eyes shut, and blurted out in a tone loud enough for him to hear, but not loud enough for others, and quickly, "I saw you grow I want you I want to grow I want you to grow more please take me take me or ill cry and cry and cry and it'll be your fault for making a grown woman cry you asshole you dick you fucking jerk!"

There was a pause.  I opened my eyes, I knew that my face was bright red, out redding my brown skin.

He replied, in a deep voice that only the divine could have.  "Wait, what?"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

• 7 months later...