Quick Story

SarisHappy

I don't have access to stable internet, so here's something really quick, and kinda experimental writing style.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine, if you will, a female friend of yours, telling you she found out the secret of growth.  Male or female, it works.  It's permanent.  And it's very simple.  But it wasn't easy to explain.  you had to see it to understand.  She insists it works.  And it'll be amazing.  She's sharing it with you for whatever reason.  She's going to perform this miracle on her and her boyfriend at her apartment.  She had a webcam all set up for you to see the miracle happen, to learn the technique that you longed for since you first understood the concept of size.

As her and her boyfriend get hot and heavy on the screen, something shakes, and the webcam shifts, and falls to the ground, lens down.  All you see is blackness.  but you hear the dialog completely.

"Ha, told you it would work!"  You hear her voice shout, excited.

"This...is invigorating!"  Her boyfriend says.  "I can't believe how easy this was to do!"

"Yes, it sucks it can only happen...once...oh man..."  She says, her voice a bit shakey.

"Does this feel as good for you as it does for me?"

"Oh God yes...It's like...Oh man, look at my tits!"  You hear her soft moan.  "Even your touch feels a thousand times better."

"Oh wow..."  He said, panting between word.  "Look at my hand...it's huge..."  He laughed a bit.  "Your breasts are still bigger though..."

"Tits.  My tits."

"Come on, I don't like that word.  It's not classy enough."

"They are mine, so you call them what I want!  Tits!"

"Or what?"

"Or...this..."

"Ohh...oh man...I'm about....I'm about to...c..."

"Come on baby, shoot that load."

"I...I can't....It just keeps building...up..."

"Oh...wow...look at how big you're getting.  Can I even fit that in me?"

He just moaned.  She followed suite.

"Looks like you have no trouble with it..."

"God...it's doesn't even look human.  I can't believe I fit ALL of it in me so easily..."

You hear squeaking of the bed, and moans increasing in frequency.

"We're...uh...we're growing faster..."  He said.

"AND IT FEELS SO MUCH BETTER...UHHHH"  She shouted, more enthusiastically than you've ever heard from her before.

"Oh god...this power.  It's like the universe itself is pouring pure pleasure, power, and sexual energy into every fraction of my entire essence, amplifying this raw, primal emotion to levels never before seen on this planet!  And even with this endlessly rising divinity coursing through every cell, more cells appear, with as much power as the most powerful cell!  Pure life flows through us, amplifying the very core of what we are, what we were, and what will be, uniting us through threads of reality we can't even fathom and..."

"oh my god shut the fuck uuuuupppppp  OOHHHHH GOOOODDD FUCK MEE HARDER YOU GIANT BEAST!"

You hear their combined shouts and screams, louder than any noise a human being could ever make, accompanied by the sound of walls and ceilings cracking, and debris sprinkling, before the noise finally comes to a stop, and you hear a thump.  It didn't sound like everything collapsed...but you couldn't be sure.

Mostly because the whole time, you were trying to call her, to get her to fix the camera.  You could HEAR your phone ringing in the background.

"Wow...I'm still having an orgasm..."  His voice significantly deeper.

"Ughh...Me too...It's like...a regular orgasm...but it feels so small now...."

"wait...I think this is our default feeling now..."

"A constant wave of pleasure coursing through our gigatic, amazingly sexy bodies?"

"Bodies formed by the combined will and thoughts of all humanity, painted across the fabric of space-time, in..."

"Oh my god shut up..."

And you wept.  So close to your dreams.  Jealous of what your friend got to experience.  A friend who was probably more powerful than you could ever be.

"Oh, hey....28 missed calles?"

• Upvote 6