My Girl II

SarisHappy

So lately, we've really hit the weights hard.  As I've said, I've been growing all over thanks to her help.  I've been getting taller, thicker, and stronger.

And she joins me.  We do full body work outs daily.  We spend about 6 hours at the gym a day.  Even after the gym, we do post work-out work-outs.  What we do depends on how she's feeling usually, but she claims it's all part of her system.  Like, sometimes, when we have a particularly good day at the gym, and my muscles are so pumped that my clothes look like they shrunk a size or two...  She'll take me to her place, and make me flex as hard as I can for more than hour.  On more than one occasion, after flexing like this, the pump would just...stay.  Then the next work out session, I'd pump even bigger.  It felt amazing.

And her...She's putting on a lot of size, too.  She eats even more than I do, strangely enough.  It's because she doesn't want to cut.  She tells me it's alternating between bulking and cutting that makes women lose their curves.  And she doesn't want that.  It's weird.  It's like, they way she talks about working out is bro science, but she's not a bro.  Sis science?  It sounds just as stupid sometimes, but her results are real.  She isn't getting taller, but she's certainly gaining faster than I thought a female ever could.  Her strong, hard body building a soft, smooth layer of feminine curves.  Her hourglass figure amplified, growing in all the right places.

No matter what the work out, it always ends in sex.  We sleep like, 4 hours a night.  We're incredibly in sync.  We both wake up, extremely aroused and full of energy.  We trained our minds and bodies to their absolute peak, and with our genetics, our peaks were extremely high.

But my favorite is when she'd exercise my dick.  I'd sit down in my computer chair (custom made for my bulk), and after warming up my junk with a heat pad, I'd call her in, let her know I'm ready.

She'd walk in, a smirk on her face.  "Alright baby, are you ready?  Are you ready to grow for me?"

I nod.

"No.  Say it."

"I'm ready."

"Ready for what?"

I struggle with my ego.  She knows what.  But I'm getting into the right state of mind.  I must train my mind.  Train it to listen to her, so it can command my body to change.  "I'm ready to grow."

"Yeah baby..."  She's on her knees, in front of me, my giant flaccid hanging below.  "Now don't get hard.  You want to grow, don't you?"

"Yes."

"All you have to do is listen to me...focus on my voice."  She said, her eyes never looking away from mine.  Our primal urges fighting for dominance.  "Just listen to me...and obey..."

I say nothing.

"Trust everything that I say."  She says, as she grabs the head of my penis, and pulls it downward, stretching it.  It feels great.  It's like stretching a muscle...but not...it's my penis.  "All you have to do is obey me, believe what I say, and trust me to make you grow so much bigger...."

I start to get hard.

"No..."  She says softly, biting her lip, as she resisted the sexual urge as well.  "Control it.  It's YOUR penis.  It's YOUR body.  It's YOUR mind.  If you aren't in control, who is?  Stay soft..."  She said.

It was difficult, sitting in front of an entity that seemed to be created to simply appease my sexual interests.  but I managed, and she stretched my dick in all directions.  The Flaccid length stretching further and further out each moment.

"Relax...relax all the muscles in your hips...your legs...your pelvis...allow them to relax into the stretch."  She said, no longer looking at me, but looking at my penis, wrapping it over her forearm and pulling down on it.  "Command the cells in your penis to grow...Send the message from your brain, down your spine, out through the nerves all around in and inside your penis...grow..."

I've never been this turned on in my life.  after a series of stretches, she pulled it straight out.  It took every bit of my willpower to not get erect at the sight.  Her strong arms pulling my dick longer than I'd ever seen it, even erect.  "My my..."  She said.  "This must be a new record."  Her large chest heaved up and down in arousal, but she calmed her breath.  "But this is nothing...right?"

I said nothing, trying to fight the erection.

"Right?"  She said, looking up at me.

"Right."  I said, hypnotized.

"Then tell it to stretch out even longer..."  She commanded.  I obeyed.

"Believe it will happen, put all of your faith into it.  Ignore all doubt, and feel it..."

I saw her hand move further away.

"Feel it stretching even longer..."  Another tiny bit, my dick stretched longer.

"Feel every cell divide..."  I stretched longer.

"From the base..."  A bit longer.

"Up the shaft..."  She pulled a bit harder, and it stretched even further, to it's max.  She held it there for a few moments, her smirked returned.

When she let go, it fell limp.  She grabbed it from underneath, and shook it a little.  "Haha, look at it!  It's huge!"

She was right.  I was always a grower.  While my flaccid size was always very impressive, I grew significantly.  Now, I was longer than I had ever been.  It looked like an salami that needed to be diced up for proper distribution.

I fought the erection again, but this time, she said "Let it happen, get hard for me, big guy, let's see what I'm working with."

It was like a damn has collapsed, as blood poured into my dick.  It shocked both of us, as it jumped off her hand, and assumed it's upward trajectory into it's fully erect state.  It exploded in thickness, but it's length remained relatively unchanged...unchanged as in, still longer than I've ever seen it.

"Wow baby...You're gonna get so fucking huge..."  She said.

And I obeyed.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

I do need a bit more size description, but I don't like using numbers or comparing.  So it's hard to find a unique way to describe size without comparing to (insert random object) or inches/cm.

I do need a bit more size description, but I don't like using numbers or comparing.  So it's hard to find a unique way to describe size without comparing to (insert random object) or inches/cm.

Just tell us how it feels to have it put inside you in part three.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...