Halloween In Havenville Part One

ABSQRST

Not my first story, but the first I've posted here. I write a lot more on my tumblr. Many thanks to MonsterMash for editing this for me and for encouraging me to write some stuff.

I don't think it mentions Havenville in the story, but it's the default town I write most of my longer stories in, I'm gonna start posting the others if you guys like this one.

October 25th 2014

In the Omega Beta Alpha Frat house a party was raging. All of the frat brothers had their new pledges and each of the older boys had adopted one pledge as a brother. Tonight, the first test for the pledges had started: seeing if they could handle their liquor.

“Hey there, lil bro!” Drake staggered into the hall of their frat house, a little tipsy already. “Come join the party!” he said to the smaller red head that he’d been paired with.

Nate, Drake’s pledge brother, was a freshmen, and a real freshman at that. He was very boyish, being a lot shorter then the other pledges. He reminded Drake a lot of himself. He’d been shy like Nate. He hadn’t wanted to get involved with the parties or even the Frat. But, like Nate, Drake was a legacy and his family had pushed him into the frat.

Drake had been scared that being gay would be difficult for the frat to deal with, but surprisingly, it hadn’t been. His frat brothers had been so easy going about it that Drake had come out of his shell, quickly losing his shyness around them.

He still hadn’t made his mind up about Nate yet, probably just the usual nerves. Omega Beta Alpha was a bit of a jock frat, which could be intimidating to a little guy like Nate. Hell, even Drake had been a track star in high school. Nate was definitely not an athlete. He looked like he was the token nerd for the frat that year. A hot little nerd, Drake thought, with his red hair and green eyes. If Drake had those features on his slim runner’s body, he’d rule the world. But Drake had plain dull brown hair and boring grey eyes.

Nate shook his curly red head at Drake. “I’ll stay out for a bit.Just looking at all of the pictures.”

One of the walls of the frat house had been decorated with pictures of frat brothers from previous decades. But Nate seemed interested in one particular photo.

“You know that guy is a murderer,” Nate said, pointing to a tall dark haired boy in the center of a photo. The text “James Hawke, President, 1962” was inscribed in gold underneath the photo.

“Yea, I heard it was some Alfred Hitchcock shit, how they found the dead guy. ” Drake shrugged “We’re not really meant to talk about him. I mean, he wasn’t convicted or anything, but its not a part of history the university wants remembered, you know?”

“Do you know if they ever found him? I heard he took off after the murder.” Nate said, looking at Drake with wide eyes.

“Not that I know of,” Drake told him.

Nate suddenly looked sad. “The guy he killed isn’t on here.”

“That’s cause he was gay!” Jimmy said, coming up behind them. Drake and Nate jumped a little. “The frat wasn’t nearly as accepting as we are now, back then.” He hiccuped, standing between them. He wrapped his arms around Drake and Nate’s shoulders, staring at the picture with them. He held a half full glass of beer in the hand hanging over Drake’s shoulder, a few big drops of beer sloshing out onto the floor.

Jimmy was Italian and it showed in his tanned skin and pitch black hair. He wasn’t hairy and worked hard to keep his body trim and tight. Something he had to do, given how much beer he drank. He was a swimmer and Drake thought his legs and his ass were his best features. Not that he told Jimmy that.

“Wasn’t James Hawke gay too?” Nate said.

“Yeah, but his daddy was rich. That makes all the difference around here,” Drake said, matter-of-factly.

“You're so tiny!” Jimmy said, feeling Nate’s shoulders. “Look, can you fags come back in and join the party already?”

Nate’s face went red. Drake shook his head, rolling his eyes at Jimmy.

“What?” Jimmy’s drunken face suddenly looked angelic and innocent. He spoke in a higher pitched voice than usual as he said, “it’s ok to call someone a fag if they’re your friend.”

“It’s not ok, douche-nozzle,” Drake said, but couldn’t help but smile. He liked how his frat brothers could joke around with him about being gay.

“Whatever.” Jimmy nodded at Nate. “Let’s get this boy drunk!” he said, leading them back into the party room.

———————————————————————————————————————————

October 26th 2014

It was early morning when the party ended. Nate managed to loosen up a bit and had even impressed a few of the guys with how much he drank. But it had cost the little ginger. He could barely walk and Drake had to drag his little bro back to his dorm room. Nate was practically asleep, his arms wrapped around Drake’s slim torso and gripping at his shirt. His face pressed into Drake’s shoulder and he was drooling onto his big bro’s collar.

“We’re back, lil bro,” Drake announced, dumping Nate against the wall next to his door.

Nate woke up abruptly as he was suddenly forced to keep himself upright. He smirked dumbly at Drake and tossed the room key at him. Drake rolled his eyes and tried to open the door. But Drake was drunk too and it took several tried for the door to open.

Once the door was open, Nate fell into his room and somehow managed to land on his bed.His roommate wasn’t home so luckily there was no one to complain about the noise. Drake started to help Nate get his shoes off, but the little guy pulled Drake up by the collar and kissed him full on the lips. It only lasted a second, but Nate pushed him away, his face bright red. Guess that answers if he’s gay or not, Drake thought.

“Shit, I’m sorry,” Nate slurred, burping. “I’m really drunk.”

Drake shrugged and flashed a cheeky grin. “That’s…” he stopped when Nate dropped down onto his pillow, already snoring softly.

Drake sighed. He was on his knees next to Nate’s bed. The door and the roommate’s bed looked miles away. He just laid back, resting his head on a pile of folded towels and tried to get some sleep. Maybe Nate wouldn’t remember any of this in the morning. Or maybe he would. Drake wasn’t sure which one would be better.

During his sleep,for the first time in years Drake had a wet dream. It was intense and vivid. He felt hands caressing his body, teeth biting at his nipples, and tongues working his average cock and balls. It felt as if his clothes moved as he slept, like real hands were sculpting his body into something new. He twisted and turned, fighting against strong grasps that held down his wrists and ankles. It was extremely hot, and he eventually came, roaring when he did. Something he’d never done before. The noise was so loud, it almost shook Nate from his sleep. The smaller guys groans though were silenced by Drake’s moans.

Drake woke hours later, well into the day, and he thanked god it was a Sunday. He was hungover and still very tired, but his underwear was cold and damp from the multiple loads coaxed out of his sleeping form. He sat up noticing that Nate’s bed was empty, then he thought he heard something tear and felt cold air on his back.

“Sleeping beauty’s awake,” a voice chuckled from the other bed

Drake turned to take in Nate’s roommate, a beefy looking boy.The corn fed Kansas type.

“Nate said to say sorry for last night, he went off to the library… I think to avoid you” the roomie explained. “I’m Greg by the way”

“Hey, I’m Drake, Nate’s big brother at Omega,” Drake greeted, rubbing sleep from his eyes

He was just wondered whether he was coming down with a sore throat, he sounded horse, when there was another tearing sound. A rip spread up Drake’s sleeve, the fabric stretched thin by a thickly muscled arm that wasn’t his own.

“What the fuck,” Drake gasped, jumping up and looking at his arms, both huge and heavy with muscle.

“Yea, your bursting out of that shirt.” Greg grinned. “Big guy problems, I know the feeling. You can borrow one of mine if you like.”

Drake nodded, a little shook up by his veiny arms. He looked over to Greg who appeared to be the same height as him. Greg fished out a vest from his wardrobe and Drake noticed that Greg’s arms looked a little thicker than his own bigger arms. Greg tossed the vest over and Drake pulled his shirt off. It fell apart in his hands. Drake stopped dead as he looked down at his torso. He always had some nice slender abs, but now he couldn’t see them past a pair of big, tight pecs.

“Nice fucking abs man!” Greg said, lifting his own shirt to show abs that looked a lot like Drake’s had, before he woke up. “Been working on mine for months and can’t get any more cut…… What’s your secret?”

“I don’t know,” Drake answered, one hand shrugging on the vest, the other tracing deeper then normal ridges on his stomach.

He moved to the door, the vest tight against his torso, his massive arms painfully on display.
As he opened the door he saw Greg’s nostrils flare, a little flash of light sprang up in the back of his eyes.

“Hey, if you want to work out or sometime…… you know where I am.” Greg smiled, his broad shoulders folding inwards like he was suddenly shy.

Drake just nodded and fled the dorms. When he got back to the frat house he sped up to his room, ignoring his brothers who’d starting to clean up from the party. He jumped out of his clothes and threw his cum sodden briefs into a pile of dirty clothes on the other side of the room.

He stood at the mirror on the back of his door. His mouth open and his eyes flushed with shock. Drake was ripped, a deep solid six pac flexed on his stomach. He bounced his pecs for the first time ever and smirked arrogantly at the feel of them falling under their muscle-heavy weight. He flexed his arm and caressed the swollen bicep. He’d always had big legs, but now the rest of his body had caught up with them.

The biggest surprise was his cock. When hard before, it was about 6 inches, on a good day. Now it looked to be that big soft. Also his balls felt heavy and full, even though he’d shot more into his pants then he did in a normal week of jerking off.

Drake shook off the shock and with eyes still heavy with sleep, he fell into his bed.

October 27th 2014

Drake slept the whole day and night, and he had another wet dream. This time even more hands and tongues were involved. Again they milked Drake while he slept. Invisible mouths taking turns sucking down his swollen cock, hands massaging his bloated muscles. Then the tongues started. They worked over his body, washing every muscle. They cleared his skin and excited the hair follicles.

He woke in a sweat the next morning, but it wasn’t cold, it was warm like bathwater. Still full of sleep, he rose out of bed and moved towards the mirror. He half wondered whether he’d dreamt the growth from the day before. Maybe he’d drank some bad vodka. But he felt heavy, and parts of his body bounced and swung when they hadn’t before.

His eyes widened at the sight in the mirror. He was the same size as yesterday. Built like he’d been hitting the gym for years. His abs still cut unreasonably deep, his arm muscles still big and covered in veins.

But now he was hairier. A thin forest of dark hair had sprouted over his pecs during the night. Some more spread over his thighs and a slim trail ran up his abs stopping one cobble stone muscle below his pecs.

Cum was splattered over his pecs and stomach again. Drake sighed and wiped it off with a nearby shirt. It was the shirt Greg gave him. He’d have to wash that later.

Drake felt a chill and what could’ve been a tongue run along his soft cock, causing it to shoot up into a instant erection.

“Fuck.” Drake grinned. He should be shocked or scared, but what kind of man would react without delight to suddenly having an 8 inch cock?

There a loud knocking at the door.

“One second!” Drake shouted,this voice a little deeper then the day before

He pulled on some boxers quickly, not realizing that they fit perfectly over his longer fatter cock. Like they’d spent their entire existence being stretched out by it. He didn’t bother with a shirt, none of the other guys did in the frat, and Drake had a much better body then most of them now. He opened the door and found his frat brother Jimmy staring back at him from the room across the hall.

“Why’d you knock on my door?” Jimmy said.He looked like he’d just woken up, his eyes bleary and bloodshot.

Like Drake, he wore only boxers. Drake did his best to keep his eyes above the neck, not looking down at Jimmy’s flat stomach or long legs.

“I didn’t…. you knocked on mine,” Drake retorted. Without even being aware he was doing it, he flexed his chest and rolled his shoulders towards Jimmy menacingly.

Jimmy shook his head, and backed away a step from the larger male. “No, I didn’t,” he said.

They both stood quiet for a moment. Drake went back to relaxing his muscles, but noticed that it made him seem a couple inches shorter. He watched as Jimmy took one long inhale and rolled back on his feet a little.

“Do you have classes today?” Jimmy said,suddenly shy

Drake shrugged and scratched the back of his head, feeling, a little nervous for some reason. His bicep flexed and Jimmy’s eyes widened.

“I got a few hours,” Drake answered.

A wide smile appeared on Jimmy’s face “Great…. do you want to fuck?”

Drake stepped back this time. “What are you….”

Jimmy leaned against his door-frame and took another deep breath. Drake did the same and got a sharp smack of musk in his nose. Drake shuddered. He smelt really good.

“I just really want to fuck, and you look like you know what you’re doing,” Jimmy stated. “You know you’re pretty hung and you’re gay, so I assume you can fuck guys pretty well…”

Drake just nodded, even though his experience with men was surprisingly small. Jimmy took the nod as a yes to everything and pulled Drake into his room. The door swung closed under its own power and a gust of wind pushed the two frat brothers onto Jimmy’s bed.

Drake clumsily tore off Jimmy’s boxers and then his own. He was unused to his larger hands and his new found strength. Drake went to roll onto his back, to let Jimmy on top, but he felt a gentle pressure on the front of his body, preventing him from turning. Like hands were holding him in place. While he tried to move forward, Jimmy laid down on his back in front of Drake, and wrapped his legs around Drake’s waist. Drake felt more pressure, this time pushing him into place and lining up his swollen cock with Jimmy’s tight looking ass.

He would’ve been alarmed, but he didn’t have time. The next thing he knew, he was baring down on top of Jimmy, his cock pluning into Jimmy’s hole. The sensations were so hot, it made it hard for Drake to think.

The formerly straight boy cried out once, but then buried his face into Drake’s thickly muscled chest. Drake felt himself bottom out, filling Jimmy to the hilt. Loving every second of it.

For a long time, Drake fucked Jimmy, hard. He’d never fucked a guy this hard before, but it felt natural. As though something were guiding his thrusts. Pushing him in a certain way to hit Jimmy’s prostate just right. To make Jimmy’s cock bounce at just the right time.

Jimmy nibbled at Drake’s traps as they both felt phantom mouths licking their nipples and cupping their balls. They got lost, joined in the sheer heat of their bodies coming together.

Drake felt himself get close, over and over again, but each time, something stopped him from coming. It felt like a tongue would run between his balls as they slapped against Jimmy’s tight ass at just the right second, pulling him away from the edge. Jimmy also found himself unable to come, the feeling of a hand pinching his piss slit slightly whenever he began to feel his balls tighten up, ready for release.

After an eternity, Drake felt himself ready to come. Jimmy pulled his head away from Drake’s neck and lay back on the bed. Drake felt a pressure on the back of his neck, guiding him towards Jimmy’s face. His face moved forward and he gladly kissed Jimmy, feeling as though Jimmy’s mouth had multiple tongues in it kissing him back. And that’s when he finally came, shooting thick shots of come into Jimmy’s tight ass.Jimmy came at the same time, his ass clamping down on Drake’s dick as he fired numerous shots of jizz onto his chest.

Drake broke their kiss, hovering over Jimmy, his arms flexed like marble pillars on either side of Jimmy’s head. His fingers were dug in the headboard, almost denting the wood.

“That was better then fucking girls,” Jimmy exclaimed, sweat glistening off his face and cum covered chest.

“Well, you’re the one who got fucked…” Drake smirked as Jimmy breathed in the combined musk of Drake and sex.

“You want to go again?” Jimmy asked, grinding his ass further down Drake’s softening cock.

Drake felt tired, and started to shake his head no. But then a tongue ran up the under side of his cock and Drake went immediately solid, deep inside Jimmy’s freshly broken in ass. A light breeze blew against Drake’s balls and they bloated with more of his potent spunk.

“Lets do it” Drake growled, pushing upwards and forcing Jimmy to curve against Drake’s larger body.

They continued till Drake had to leave for class, hours later. He left Jimmy exhausted and covered in cum. But Drake felt powerful and full of energy. He got dressed and was already in class by the time he noticed that his clothes fit his bigger body perfectly and that no one had noticed he’d nearly doubled in size in one night.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 19

• 7 years later...