Misfit Chapter 4

umlerian49

Chapter 4

Lee Prentice was a pretty lucky guy, or so he thought. He had loving, accepting parents, a reasonably happy childhood, and he was working towards a Bachelor of Arts degree in Literature.

He’d come out to his parents when he was sixteen, and while they were somewhat unsure about the situation (as was Lee), they remained supportive of their middle child. Lee had an older brother and a younger sister and they were both straight, and for a while, he wondered to himself if that didn’t make for his parents being more accepting of his sexuality. One day he asked his mother if that wasn’t the case, and she smiled, gave him a hug and said, “well, it doesn’t hurt.”

Lee was popular in high school, and this largely defused any bully problems. He went out for track and proved himself an explosive sprinter. Coach had him work on strength training to improve his one-hundred-meter time, and it really helped. This also led him to stumble upon an incredibly effective anti-bullying technique– ask all the biggest guys for training tips.

That’s how Lee became a gym rat. He wanted to get bigger, and he sought out advice from guys that could help him. Once the big guys saw that his dedication was real, they were surprisingly helpful, despite his obvious “gayness.” Not all of them were so accepting, but some of the biggest ones were, and that was all it took.

He knew better than to show it at school, but Lee was a first-class muscle whore. He loved being surrounded by the big, studly guys in the weight room, and those were the images he took home each night to whack off.

Lee’s problem was that he was a hard gainer. He’d eat like a horse and work out like a fiend, and just not put on any size. That’s not to say he didn’t look damned good– he was well proportioned and ripped to shreds, but he couldn’t get any bigger. He drew the line at steroids and told himself he’d just have to be satisfied with what he had. 

It was just after he graduated high school that he discovered the muscle growth chat room, and it was like a major part of his life fell into place. Boyfriends would come and go, but the chat room remained.

Lee’s most recent relationship hadn’t survived long distance. The hundreds of miles between them when he went back to school became insurmountable. 

Earlier in the year, Lee had begun to suspect that one of the more prolific posters from the chat room was located on campus. Little by little, Lee wheedled information out of musclup32.

One day at last, he spotted his quarry. Ham was sitting in a quiet corner of the library. Lee watched him for a couple of days, deciding that while Ham was a little on the scrawny side, he was still cute. It might be fun to fuck somebody smaller, for a change.

Most important, however, was their mutual interest in all things muscle. Lee felt that if they could communicate in person the way they did in the chat room, that would be plenty hot for him.

At the moment, Lee probably had more hotness than he could handle. It was good just a couple of minutes ago when Ham started bursting out of his clothes, fulfilling Lee’s deepest sexual fantasy. His erection was so instantaneous and so hard it was almost painful.

Almost.

Lee was about to run his tongue over every square inch of the magnificent muscle beast before him, when a massive hand clamped around his throat and lifted him high into the air. As his feet flailed, Lee tried to grab the gigantic forearm, but his hands didn’t even encircle it half way. Lust was rapidly giving way to sheer terror as the huge arm started to bend at the elbow. An enormous bicep, bigger than Lee’s head, leaped into prominence as his face was drawn slowly toward the creature, until Lee could feel it’s hot breath, and his body was sprawled across the incredible pec shelf like a child trying to reach across a kitchen counter.

Darkness started to close around Lee, and he knew that the creature’s piercing green eyes would be the last thing he’d ever see.

“A pretty boy,” the creature uttered, just before Lee lost consciousness.

Ham woke with a start. He was curled into a ball, with his arms wrapped around his legs, and he was shivering. Once again, Ham awoke naked as a jaybird. This time, however, the situation was far worse, because he was outside.

He seemed to be among some kind of shrubbery. Teeth chattering, he pulled aside some of the branches and tried to determine where he was. It was with some relief he realized he was still on campus, but far from his dorm. He looked around, but his clothing was nowhere to be seen.

He was going insane; he was sure of it now. The last thing he remembered, he was in Lee’s room, having his head wound tended. He put his hand to his scalp. He couldn’t feel any wound! Did it even happen?

The clock atop the library building indicated it was shortly after 3am. That meant he had a chance to get back to the dorm without being seen. How would he get in? He didn’t have his key card. He didn’t even have his phone. 

It didn’t matter. His roommate and ex-friend would probably just beat the shit out of him. Wait– did that kiss even happen? 

Ham put his hands over his privates and began dart from one little island of landscaping to another. He needed to get inside before he died of exposure. It was mid-October and that time of the night, the temperature was down in the forties.

His leapfrogging from planter to planter took him close to the Athletic Center. The weight room and other facilities were available twenty-four hours, but like all the other buildings on campus, the gym required a key card to get in after hours.

Ham spotted a door that was propped open with a chair, and a man smoking nearby. He had to get the man away from the door. From his cover in the bushes, Lee cupped his hands to his mouth and yelled as loud as he could.

“Help! Help!”

The man looked up with a furrowed brow. He took one last drag, ground the cigarette under his shoe and took a few tentative steps away from the doorway. Ham turned away from the man and shouted once again.

“Over here!”

This time, the man started peering intently out into the darkness. He paused, as if waiting for another cry, but Ham remained silent. That is, except for his chattering teeth. When the man walked down to the end of the building to look around the corner, Ham made a break for the door and made it inside just before the man could turn back.

The warm air greeted Ham like a long lost friend as he ran into the building. At the same time, he prayed he wouldn’t encounter anyone in the hallway as he headed for the locker room. As he entered, he thought he could hear the outside door closing as the man returned to the building.

Ham breathed a sigh of relief once he was inside the locker room. At least here he had an excuse for being naked. He snatched a towel from the stack on the counter and wrapped it around his waist.

How to make sense of it all? Ham found a bench at the farthest end of the locker room and sat down. He put his face in his hands and started to weep.

Be strong.

Ham pulled himself together. He wiped his face with the corner of his towel and blew his nose.

“Hey buddy, are you okay?”

The man from the door was standing in front of him. He looked young enough to be a student– in fact he was wearing a letterman’s jacket.

“I’m... I’m fine,” Ham said with a sniff.

“I didn’t see you come in,” the man said.

“I was just leaving,” Ham said.

“You are a student here, aren’t you?”

Ham noticed the little gold name tag– ‘Fred Wilson’ in red letters. Fred must be the night attendant.

“Yeah. I live in Armitage Hall.”

“Do you have your student ID?”

“I lost it.”

“How did you get in?”

“The door was open.”

Ham sniffed again and Fred sat down next to him.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Fred asked again. “What’s your name?”

“I was just leaving.”

“I can sign you in, but I’ll need your name.”

“Ham... Hamish Conner.”

Fred stood up and turned back to Ham.

“Make sure you sign out at the counter before you leave,” he said. As Fred started to walk away, Ham spoke again.

“What did you mean just then?”

“Huh? I don’t follow..”

“You said ‘be strong.’”

Fred stuck out his lower lip and shook his head slightly.

“I didn’t say that,” he said, and walked away.

Once Fred had left the locker room, Ham sat alone in the numbing silence.

Be strong.

Ham drew in a sharp breath as he leaped to his feet.

“No, no, no!” he said as he clamped his hands over his ears.

Be calm.

And strangely, he was. Ham walked over to the full length mirror and studied his image.

You can be who you want to be.

Ham started breathing deeply. As he did, his image started to change. Slowly at first, his once pasty-white complexion changed to the healthy glow of one who spent all of his free time worshiping the sun. At the same time, the vascularity of his entire body became far more prominent as every last ounce of subcutaneous fat seemed to boil away.

The now familiar tingling in his spine was next, only now, he knew it would be different. Ham’s frame started to completely redesign itself. His shoulders got broader, his hips got narrower, and his limbs got longer. Most noticeable at this stage was the restructuring of the bones of his face. Ham’s cheek bones got more prominent, his jaw line got stronger, his brow got heavier and his nose got finer.

Lastly came the muscles. Not the insanely overdeveloped muscles of previous transformations, but the powerful, well proportioned ones of a truly gifted athlete. A light dusting of hair spread across his perfect pecs.

Ham’s towel fell to the floor, revealing an eight-inch cock of such beauty and power that it was breathtaking.

Staring back at him from the mirror was the image of Ham’s roommate, Paul. Ham put his hand to his chest, and so did Paul. He touched his other hand to his face, and once again, so did Paul.

“Hamish, I just need you to sign...”

Ham glanced over his reflection’s shoulder and saw Fred standing just inside the door holding a clipboard and a look of confusion on his face.

“Oh... um... hi, Paul,” he said, “how long have you been here?”

Ham turned and started walking toward Fred, his magnificent member bobbing with every step.

“Not long,” he said.

As Ham approached Fred, he realized that he was now a couple of inches taller than the other man. He stopped at arm’s length and looked down into the eyes of the smaller man.

“Did you see...”

“You want me,” Ham interrupted.

“Um... yeah, whatever. There was this other guy...”

“Go on. It’s alright.”

Fred’s eyes got glassy and he stopped speaking in mid-sentence. He relaxed his grip on his clipboard and it clattered to the floor. Ham reached out and gently put his hand on Fred’s neck and pulled him toward him.

The two kissed deeply. Ham broke away and tilted his head back blissfully as Fred tipped his head forward and started nuzzling Ham’s rock-hard chest with his cheek. Ham felt bolts of pleasure shoot through him as Fred’s stubble rubbed against his nipples.

Fred dropped to his knees and put his hand around Ham’s steely rod and began licking the engorged head. Soon he had it in his mouth, and Ham’s face became an ecstatic grimace As Fred took more and more of the turgid shaft.

Ham reached out and started face-fucking the smaller man. Slowly at first, then with greater and greater enthusiasm, Fred took more and more of Ham’s member. Remarkably, Fred took the entire length without gagging, and Ham felt the explosive orgasm building up in his groin.

Fred grunted as Ham threw back his head and screamed, pumping his massive load into the other man. Fred held on as long as he could until he fell back and Ham drenched him with his man-seed.

Ham finally stopped shooting and surveyed the scene. Fred was leaning against the nearby wall, hot jism covering his face, his shoulders, the wall behind him, the floor beside him– even the clipboard. He took a couple of deep breathes, leaned back and fell into a peaceful slumber.

Well done. Be proud.

Ham walked into the showers and turned on the water. As the warmth flowed over him, he couldn’t help thinking about the power he now possessed. Where did it come from? Could he control it? It must have something to do with the lab explosion.

As he pondered these questions, he felt the old Ham trying to reassert itself. This isn’t right! You’re a freak! A monster!

But then, that blissful calmness washed back over him.

This is the real you. This is who you are. You deserve this.

Ham dried off and wrapped a fresh towel around his waist. He took a few more towels and tenderly wiped off the sleeping Fred’s face and did what he could to clean up, then headed back out into the pre-dawn darkness.

The cold no longer seemed to be an issue to Ham’s new body, and he strode across the campus clad in just a towel as if it were something he did every day of the week. As he approached Armitage Hall, he realized he was still faced with the problem of access to the building.

As he drew close to the building, he caught sight of his reflection in one of the darkened windows. From the neck down, he still looked like his buff roommate, but now Ham’s face was an improved version of his own. 

“I like it,” he said to himself as he admired the handsome visage.

Ham stepped up to the intercom alongside the entrance and pondered who he’d have to wake to let him in.

“Just what the hell are you doing?”

Ham turned around and came face to face with a campus cop. He was typical of the breed– middle-aged and overweight.

“I kinda locked myself out,” Ham said.

“Kinda?” the cop replied sarcastically. “Do you have any ID?”

Ham held his arms out, looked down at his semi-nude body and looked back at the cop.

“Figures,” he said. “I’ll hafta’ call this in.” 

The cop reached for his radio, but before he could, Ham placed his hand gently on the cop’s shoulder.

“Now officer,” he said soothingly, “wouldn’t it be easier just to let me in?”

As the cop looked up into Ham’s eye’s, all thoughts of resistance drained away.

“Well, I... I guess so,” he said haltingly. 

Ham smiled kindly as the cop waved his key card past the reader and pulled open the door.

“One other thing, officer,” Ham said, “would that card also get me into my room?”

“Why yes,” the cop said, almost trance-like, “yes, it would.”

“Tell you what,” Ham continued, “you’re a busy man. Why don’t you just let me borrow your card? I’ll return it in the morning.”

“I... I don’t see why not.”

Ham gently took the card from the dazed man’s hand.

“Thank you, officer,” Ham said. He bent down and gave him a peck on the cheek. turned, and left the cop standing in the doorway, blushing like a school girl.

Paul had tossed and turned for hours trying to come to terms with what had happened earlier that night. It was a good thing Ham had run off, otherwise, it might have gotten ugly. The longer he stayed away the better.

As he lay staring at the ceiling of the darkened room, he went over it in his mind once again. Ham didn’t just kiss him,, they kissed each other. It wasn’t possible– Paul was as straight as they come– secure in his manhood. So secure, in fact, it didn’t bother him one whit to have a gay roommate.

Until tonight. The pull had been unmistakable and irresistible. And yet, after Ham was gone, he felt nothing. It had to be a bad dream.

Paul was barely awake when he heard the door. Maybe he could roll over and pretend to be asleep– he’d deal with this in the morning.

As the hallway light splashed across the room, he ventured a peak out of the corner of his eye.

False alarm.

“Wrong room, buddy,” he said as he squinted up at the towel-clad figure that was so obviously not Ham. It didn’t occurred to him to question how a stranger could open his door.

“Oh, I think not,” the strangely familiar voice said.

Something wasn’t right. After a split second, Paul’s brain recognized the threat– there was an intruder in his room. He threw off the bedclothes, sprang to his feet and grabbed his lacrosse stick.

“Who the fuck are you?” Paul asked angrily. He was still wearing the sweat pants from earlier that evening, but not the shirt.

“Come on Pauly, it’s just me,” Ham said.

“Don’t fuck with me,” Paul said. “You won’t like it.”

“Hey, I live here, remember?”

As Ham started to close the door, Paul raised his stick.

“I’m warning you!”

Ham reached over and flicked on the light switch.

“See, it’s just me, your buddy Ham.”

True, the face looked like Ham, or rather a super-sexy, idealized version of it. But the body– that was all wrong. The real Ham was a scrawny shrimp. This guy was as big as him. And, quite frankly, just as good looking. No, strike that– he was better looking. Way better.

It seemed to Paul it had suddenly gotten ten degrees hotter in that little room. Ham took a step forward and gently took the lacrosse stick from his roommate’s hands.

“There, that’s better,” Ham said as he set the stick aside. “It’s warm in here, isn’t it?”

Ham dropped his towel to the floor, and Paul instantly felt waves of sexual power radiate through the room. He felt the hardest erection of his life suddenly tenting in his sweats. A dark spot was forming at the tip.

Ham put his hands on both sides of Paul’s neck and pulled him in for deep kiss. When he was finished, he looked at Paul with sparkling eyes.

“I knew you’d be happy to see me.”

Paul’s eyes were large as saucers and his mouth agape and he tried to speak.

“Puh... puh...”

Ham cocked his head slightly to one side and smiled slightly.

“How’s that?”

“Puh...”

“Yes?”

“Puh... please... fuck me.”

Hamish Conner was pleased.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...