Old Man Stevens - Part Thirteen: Taking a Muscle Rest

londonboy

“Connor, how about I put our initials in this concrete, so people will know we are a couple forever?” Mr. Stevens said, looking down at the sidewalk as we started our walk back through town.

“That only works when the concrete is not completely dried,” I foolishly said, forgetting the person I was with.

Suddenly, I felt my body lifted off the two monstrous shoulders and brought down even with the big man’s gaze.  Bud was now holding me in mid-air with one hand – my ass resting on his palm – butt cheeks hanging off the sides.  The grin on the man’s face immediately corrected my mistake.  For a brief second I had returned to a world before my lover had turned so powerful.  I forgot that there was no limit to what Bud Stevens could do.  I realized I had messed up, but it was too late.  The giant put me on the ground and inhaled deeply – making his huge body swell four or five times larger than mine.  It would have been seriously intimidating if I hadn’t been turned on so much or known how much the guy loved me.

“So my little boyfriend forgot how strong I am, didn’t he?  I can’t believe you would think there is actually something I can’t do, Connor.  Do you really think dried cement could stop me from writing in the sidewalk – after all I have done?  My finger can rip through anything.  I do love it, though, when you forget about what I can do.  That means I get to surprise you again and again, which I know turns you on at the same time.  I can’t help it,” he added, “it turns me on, too.”

I have no idea what it must feel like to be so strong that you can think of no limits to your power.  When Bud Stevens had been a frail eighty-something year old man, he had been apologetic and unobtrusive.  His philosophy was to not be a bother and avoid any confrontation by blending into his surroundings.  The newly engorged and powerful Stevens oozed confidence without being cocky.  He simply knew he was the biggest and strongest thing around.  Metal deferred to his hands.  Bullets submitted to his hard chest.  Speeding cars would surely immediately buckle if they hit him.  The demure senior was gone.  Now, there was just a giant muscle freak that feared nothing.  Not only was he unafraid of everything, he actually knew, deep in his bone marrow, that he could do unfathomable amazing things with very little effort.  There was no need to think twice about anything.  If he wanted to move a dump truck with one hand – he did it easily.  If he wanted to smash a big mailbox into a flattened piece of metal – he didn’t even have to think about it.  If he desired to take on a hundred men – he could probably do it while he was eating a pizza.  There was really no way for any other human being to begin to conceive of what all of this felt like.  The senior man caught me staring at him and recognized the look in my eyes.

“Connor, my man, I believe you are contemplating just how strong this old man has gotten.  You’re starting to realize I have no boundaries when it comes to power.  And it makes you even happier to know that your blood transfusion made me this way.  Old man Stevens is pure power, little friend, pure power.  I can feel my body getting stronger every second your blood pumps through me.  I can actually feel my muscles tightening and getting denser.  I’m not sure what’s going to eventually happen to me, since I just continue to get stronger and harder.  I’m no going to worry about it, though.  I’m just gonna sit back and enjoy the muscle ride.  It’s awesome being powerful enough to do anything your little boyfriend asks you to.  All this muscle is here to please you, baby.  I love being big and strong, but I love it mostly because it pleases you.  Your face lights up like a fucking Christmas tree when I do something amazing and that’s the only gift I’ll need for the rest of my life.  We can have anything you want, Connor.  I mean it.  I can get you anything your little heart desires, but I only want one thing.  I want you.  I want to make you the happiest guy on the planet.  I want to make your life so stress free that all you have to do every day is think of things for me to do to show off my power.  It’s like we’re the same life-force now, honey, and I wouldn’t want it any other way.”

“I feel the same way, Bud,” I replied, softly.

“And that’s why I have to do this,” he responded.

Bud knelt down on the sidewalk.  He placed his finger on the concrete and I watched – happy as a clam – as it sank a few inches.  It took no effort.  My cock hardened even more as Bud dragged his finger through solid cement, easily spelling my name and his and then encircling it with a big heart.  It looked like someone had done the job with a jackhammer.  It wasn’t even a light scratch at all, but more of a deep groove – flowing perfectly in pretty cursive.  To sign his work, the big man placed his huge paw under our names and pressed in – making a perfect impression of his hand.  The big log in Bud’s spandex pants was fully hard, too – probably because he knew his finger work was turning me on.  I had a feeling his tight pants were in danger of shredding. 

“Damn, that’s fine work,” Bud said as he looked at his sidewalk art.  “My second grade English teacher would be proud of my handwriting.  I always got As for my penmanship.  I can see, by the tenting of your crotch, you loved my little display of power, too, Connor.  It makes me want to throw my fist into the ground and show you how I could easily send multiple cracks shooting throughout the entire city or make a crater big enough to swallow a car.  No need to do any damage, though.  It’s better to leave this lasting tribute to our love, don’t you think?”

“Yes sir,” I replied, looking at him lovingly.  “You make me the happiest man in the world, Bud Stevens.  I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve such a gift.”

“Sometimes, Connor, when I’m in the middle of crushing something supposedly super strong or lifting an item the world thinks is very heavy, I imagine what it must look like to you.  I try to see myself through your eyes – watching a senior muscleman do amazing feats.  That’s how much you mean to me.  It actually pumps a little more juice into my muscles, thinking about how all of this makes you feel.  I wish I could be so up in your head that before you even had a muscle-feat wish I could be granting it.  I know you say you’ll be happy with anything I do and I appreciate it, but I want to use my power to make you excited in ways you never thought possible.  I want my size and strength to blast through any limitations of your mind, in the same way they zoom beyond what we thought was possible for one human being.  I feed off you getting shocked and excited about what I can do.  It’s like I can feel your cock getting harder and harder and that makes my muscles do the same.  I’m becoming your muscle slave, baby – with every hefty breath I take being just for you.  Seeing you spurt buckets of cum is what I live for.  Connor, I don’t mean to boast, but I think your blood transfusion is turning me into some kind of superman.  I already feel a hundred times more powerful than I did a day ago.  I folded up a Cadillac earlier with some effort but I’m pretty sure I could do it now without straining a bit.  And look what happens when I flex my growing muscles – they’re bigger and harder than they were just a few hours ago.  Go ahead, feel.”

I placed my fingers against his monstrous flexed biceps, which he tensed in front of my face.  My fingers registered something akin to marble – but much more dense.  His skin didn’t move at all when I rubbed it.  It was just too tight and hard.  There was such a difference in Mr. Stevens’ big body and it had been less than two days since the transfusion.  I felt like Lois Lane getting to finally grope Superman.  The old man’s muscles no longer felt like anything familiar.  The density of his mass was so incredible now it was clear that no bullet existed that could penetrate his skin.  I kept wondering what a guy thought about when he realized he was no longer like other humans.  When he fully grasped that he was invincible.  I could not begin to understand how this huge man felt – or what went through his mind as he watched me stroke his bulging gun.

“You like your superman Stevens, Connor?” Bud asked with a slight growl.  “You get more excited thinking about how hard my body has become?  Do you come close to squirting just thinking about the fact that my one arm, the one flexing monstrous in front of your face, is probably the most powerful thing in the world?  I was a sick feeble over eighty year old man just a few days ago and now I’ve become more powerful than any force of nature.  I’m all the gods of Mount Olympus rolled into just one guy for you, little lover.  You need a mountain moved?  I can do it for you.  You want a country defeated?  Just name it.  I can feel the strength pumping through my muscles and I’m just getting more powerful by the minute.  Want me to lift the back of a bus with my pinkie, stud?  I’ll easily do it for you.  I’m so hot for your affection, Connor, that I’d do anything you told me to.  Anything.  I’m your superman.  Your very own Hulk – ready to make you happy in everything I do.  I’m pretty sure I don’t need food anymore.  My body is just growing and getting thicker without me doing a thing.  My cells must be getting denser and denser every second.  When I go to crush something that’s supposed to be unbendable I have to apply very little pressure.  I got to keep reminding myself how strong I am so I don’t destroy everything by accident – or worse, hurt someone.  It’s easy to remember, though, because I can feel the power surging through my body.”

To emphasize his point, Bud placed his right index finger against the back of a city bus that was parked beside us.  He then pushed with no effort at all.  The entire vehicle scooted forward, tires not rolling because the brakes were on.  It was so surreal to see a giant bus move two feet forward simply because of the strength in one finger.  Bud was breathing hard – not from any strain, since there wasn’t any – but because he was thinking of me and how excited I was, which only got him pumped up even more.    

“Anytime I do something powerful I think about your cock getting hard, Connor.  It’s like that vision fuels my adrenaline or something.  My strength increases when I know you’re turned on.  And when you are near me I can feel my muscles expanding – getting thicker and thicker.  It’s like we’re some kind of beef inducing magnets that are not only intensely attracted to each other, but our attraction can cause me to grow, too.  I’m thinking you’re my life force, little man.  I’ll continue to get even more powerful every second I’m around you – eventually getting stronger than the universe, I guess.  Well, it feels that way – I’m not sure that’s even possible.  All I know is that I love you more than anything in the world.  My life is only complete if you are happy every second of the day.  That’s why I’ve been given this gift of muscles and strength – just to make you happy.  I know it.”

Bud was tensing his muscles as he spoke, just to show off.  Bulges rippled all over his massive body and, even semi-clothed, the man looked like some kind of skin-covered mountain.  His biceps now dwarfed my upper body.  When he flexed his guns they tightened and popped with so much power that you knew the guy was capable of incredible feats of strength even before he did anything.  His body oozed power – without the guy doing a thing.  It was hard to explain the complete satisfaction I felt being near the man.  It was much more than knowing I was protected from anyone and anything.  It was also much more than knowing he could give me anything I ever desired.  It was more about being joined in spirit, somehow.  We knew what each other wanted – before either of us said a word.  It was uncanny how much I could tune my body into Bud’s huge frame – our hearts almost beating as one.  He radiated something akin to the heat of volcanic lava and I allowed myself to be wrapped up in his hot aura.  It was much better than the thrill a guy would get from hitting 120 miles per hour in a sports car or flying dangerously fast in a jet.  Those were thrills that didn’t last.  The muscle fever created by Bud Stevens never went away.  I felt utter joy in my worship every second of the day.  And Bud’s pleasure with me was constant, as well.  I think his body – every inch of it – was in perpetual hard-on mode when we were near each other.  The huge dude knew he could make me orgasm any second he wanted to.  I was that turned on by his body and his strength.  Pushing a bus with one finger was child’s play for him – and he fully understood I knew it.  He also knew I craved the sound of his muscles flexing – it was like a leather jacket being twisted or stretched.  His skin was just so damn dense and hard. 

“There are moments, Connor,” the big man said with love in his eyes, “when I am so overwhelmed by my love for you that I want to pick up a car and toss it so hard that it disintegrates as it passes into outer space.  God, you turn me on so much, little man.  I want to squeeze you so hard that you become part of me…”

“Please don’t,” I replied, only half joking.

“You know I’d never hurt you, right Connor,” Bud said immediately.

“I know it with every fiber of my being, sir.” I answered, smiling.

“What do you want then, handsome?” Bud asked.  “You want me to rip an SUV apart and then mold it with my bare hands into some kind of modern artwork?  Want to see me lift a skyscraper?  How about I juggle three Fiats?  What do you want, my little man?”

“Right now,” I replied with a smile, “all I want is a big manly kiss.”

“It would be my pleasure,” the giant mound of man-muscle said, “but I think you should ride my big muscled gun to get it.”

Bud slid his monstrous arm between my legs until I was sitting on his huge biceps.  It felt like I was straddling a large horse.  My chest pressed against his shoulder and I swear I could feel the blood pumping through his arm under my ass.   It felt like I was sitting on concrete.  He flexed the big peak to make me bounce a few times and then he lifted his arm – carrying me into the air with it.  At the same time he turned his face and brought the mammoth bulge and me closer.  Every part of the man’s body was harder than rock, but his lips seemed as soft as feather pillows.  The bristles of his beard seemed super strong, too.  They massaged my face lovingly as he pressed his warm wet mouth against mine.  Kissing me turned the man on so much that he actually purred like a giant lion – although it sounded more like a roar than a soft murmur.  His jaw and cheeks were cut marble, covered in skin and warm against my face.  A tongue more powerful than most full-grown men explored my mouth – easily forcing its way deep into my own pleasure cave.  Kissing Mr. Stevens was more like wrestling a wild animal.  It was sensual and loving, for sure, but it was also rough, masculine, and cum-inducing.  Of course, the best part was that he felt the same way.  He kept sucking in air from the side of his mouth and then lip-locked with me for what seemed like an eternity – not needing to seek more air for a long time while I gasped for oxygen maybe four or five times during the orgasmic intervals.  It kept running through my mind that I was actually kissing a real-life Superman.  A man that could do anything his mind could invent – meeting any challenge that was created, but here he was kissing me like I was his only life force.  It was still so hard for me to fathom.  The big man took a break to look lovingly into my eyes. 

“You feel good up on my big gun, Connor,” he said softly, “like some kind of trophy resting on a big pedestal.”

“Well, your arm does feel like marble,” I replied, “ So the analogy fits.”

“I’m about to bust a huge wad, just from kissing you, sir,” he confessed.

“You’re as horny as you are big, I’d say,” I said, laughing.

“You make me a walking orgasm time bomb, sir,” he softly replied as he put his forehead against mine.  “Sometimes it feels like I’m going to shoot so hard that I could easily knock down a building with my cum.”

“Let’s save that for another time, Bud,” I replied – remembering we were out in public.  “Shall I kiss you again?

“Not unless you want to see these tight shorts blasted to shreds by my ejaculation,” he replied.  “I’m almost beyond the control point now.”

“Well then,” I said, “I guess you’ll just have to do something powerful to work off some of that sexual tension.”

“What did you have in mind, my little man?” he asked, smiling a big grin because he loved to show off. 

“I don’t know . . . I was thinking it’s getting a little hot out in the sun,” I said.  “How about I buy us some sandwiches and we go across the street to that park for a picnic.”

“That sounds wonderful,” Bud replied, setting me back on the ground and watching me walk towards a deli shop a few buildings away.  I was back in a flash, unable to be away from the man for too long.  When I got back he was lifting the back of the bus with one finger – just for fun.

“I really like this spot for our picnic,” I said, once we were in the park, but then I looked up at the sky.  “But it’s still not in the shade.  Maybe you could bring that big tree over here so I don’t get burned.”  I added – looking at a huge oak about ten yards away and knowing my wish would please the big man.  I smiled at Bud and batted my eyes, teasingly.

“You’re such a muscle pervert, Connor,” he teased, tensing his biceps hard as he thought about the feat.

“And that’s one of the reasons you love me, sir,” I shot back.  “It’s one of the ways we connect – through our love for what your powerful muscles can do.  You showing off your strength is like the ultimate foreplay for us.  Watching you fold up a Cadillac earlier made me shoot so hard that my balls ached for an hour, but I didn’t mind.  It was worth it.  Moving a three story tree trunk is going to be child’s play for you.  Just don’t hurt the thing, sir.  It’s too beautiful to destroy.  Please?”

“The way you turn me on Connor, I could have that huge oak snapped into a pile of tiny toothpicks in no time at all.  You get me going so hard that I’d be able to rip the thing apart as easily as you unfold a napkin,” Bud was now moving into a showing off mantra just to bring me to the edge of explosion.  This had clearly become one of his favorite new hobbies.  “I could easily put my fist through the middle of the hefty thing and then hoist it from the ground just by flexing my big gun.  That would be fun, huh?  Seeing the massive root system being yanked from the ground because I pumped up my biceps.  It would be cool to have the gigantic thing dangling over my head – just stuck on my forearm.  That would get a few guys in this park all hot and bothered, now wouldn’t it?  I bet there’d be some major spilling of man-seed if I bear hugged the thing and snapped it in two.  Can you imagine how loud the cracking sound would be?  We’d both spurt a major load watching that mighty oak submitting to my giant arms.  Yeah, Connor, imagine my rock hard biceps pressing into that big trunk and snapping the thing – easily.”

“You better stop talking, big man,” I warned, “or I’m going to explode before you do a darn thing.”

“God, I love how my talking can get you all excited, honey,” he said, chuckling.  “It would be fun to watch you cum hard just because I was whispering muscle feats into your ear.”

“Well, it’s only because I know you can do anything you say and thinking about you doing anything you want is just too much for me,” I replied – and the big man was immediately pleased. 

“Give me a hard kiss, Con,” Bud whispered.  “Bring me to the edge so I get so juiced up that moving this tree will be like sliding a pencil across a table.”

“Okay, I’ll kiss you, but no exploding in public.  That big rocket of yours isn’t hidden at all by those shorts, but at least it’s covered up,” I replied. 

We brought our lips together and kissed hard.  I knew just how much pressure to give – so as to prevent him from cumming, but thrilling him at the same time.  The big man grunted like some kind of medieval dragon about to start breathing huge bursts of fire.  I tauntingly brought him to the edge of explosion and then pulled my lips away.  The giant immediately let out a loud whine – clearly he was desperate for release and wanted me to lead him to ejaculation, but I knew better.  I didn’t want to get arrested for indecent exposure and I also wanted him to use his bottled up sexual energy to show off with the giant oak.  As soon as Bud realized I would not be sucking face any longer, he let me slid off his big biceps and then he turned toward the tree.

“So my little lover wants some shade, huh?” he said as he walked away, to the big oak.  “You know, I could just go get a building for you, Connor, but I guess that wouldn’t look good right here in the park.  I could also just stand beside you – I’m big enough to block out the sun.  But then we wouldn’t get to lie in the grass together – you on top of my big muscles and me feeling your heartbeat next to mine.  Nope, the best answer is some natural shade from this giant tree.  I’d say this huge thing has been in this spot for a bunch of years, wouldn’t you?  I bet it never thought it might get to see things from a different spot.  I’ll bet its roots go down about as far as the thing goes up.  I could just uproot it and then slam it into the ground over there near you, Con, but I have a better plan.”

Bud wrapped one of his big hands around the lower part of the trunk so his forearm was locked behind it.  He also made sure I was able to see his big biceps, chest, and face – just to give me a little added pleasure.  He winked at me and then I saw his biceps start to bulge and tense.  The guy just smiled and at first I didn’t know what was happening, but then I noticed the ground at the base of the tree started to build up.  The huge older man started walking towards me.  He was easily dragging the big oak through the ground – leaving a trench behind it.  I could hear the root system being ripped from what had been it’s home for years as the top of the tall tree swayed a little.  Mr. Stevens looked like he was simply dragging a plastic chair across the floor, but he was really pulling a giant oak many yards across an open area.  Suddenly, my entire body was engulfed in shade as the big man moved the massive plant a few feet away.  His biceps seemed to bulge thicker than the tree itself, but then I realized it just seemed that way since the thing was so powerful.  The tree had no choice but to give into the power of Bud Stevens.  The big man went back and stomped the ground behind where the tree had been dragged.  He didn’t want to leave a big ditch.  Soon, it looked like the big oak had always been in this spot and my huge elder lover came over to lie down beside me.  I was glad he didn’t touch me, since I was on the verge of exploding – the display of power had been just too exciting and my cock was ready to fire.  I’m sure Bud realized this and, thankfully, did not want me to make a mess in my pants right then.  I’m sure he had plans of making me cum super hard later on. 

“Is my little man happy,” he asked and after I nodded yes he added, “That’s all that matters.  It’s what I live for – to make you happy, Connor.  I have a feeling you could use a rest, right?  You think you’re calmed down enough to lie on top of me?  I want to be your muscle bed as we take a little snooze in our new shaded area.  Can you handle touching all this hard muscle?”

I held up my forefinger to signal that I needed just a few more minutes to recover – well, actually to prevent myself from busting out a major wad.  The thought of lying on top of the big man was pushing me closer to the edge from which I had just retreated and so I needed to pause for a little longer.  I shut my eyes so I wasn’t looking at his tensed huge muscles.  I knew this would help, even though I could sense him getting down on the ground beside me – getting my muscle bed ready for resting.  I knew, however, that touching him too soon would make me zoom past the point of no return and ejaculate something fierce.  After about two minutes, I opened my eyes to the inviting face of my lover.  He had his palms behind his head as he lay on the ground, just so his big biceps bulged for my pleasure.  His nipples were jutting through his tank top and his massive pecs bulged like to waiting giant pillows.  The silver fur that spilled out at the top of his shirt was so fucking sexy that I almost shot off just from anticipating what it would feel like.  I forced my own body to calm down and eventually moved away from the danger of an immediate release. 

“I sense my little man is calm enough to climb up on this muscle mountain,” Bud said, invitingly.  “Come on then, come rest for a while.  I think my little rearranging of an oak tree kind of wore you out, didn’t it.  I should move all the trees in the park – just to freak people out.  They’d spend a few days saying things like, ‘Wasn’t that over there yesterday?’ and ‘I could have sworn this clump of trees didn’t exist last week.’  That would be fun, don’t you think, Connor?” 

I put my finger up to his mouth as my response – as I lifted my head to see his face over his monstrous pecs.  My cock was still too pumped up to have him talking like this.  I did not want to spill my seed all over his new clothes and I was still too jacked up to completely control my body.  He laughed softly and was finally silent to let me truly rest.  Within just a few minutes I was sound asleep – simply worn out from my muscle man’s display.  I have no idea why something so hard as Bud’s body could be so comfortable.  I guess it was the warmth that his muscles exuded and how his powerful heartbeat seemed to be a source of soothing comfort, as well.  I’m sure it was like being back in my mother’s womb – secure and nurturing.  It registered that I lay on something akin to concrete, but it just didn’t matter.  Bud draped his heavy arm across my body and it was like a thick comforter lulling me to a deep sleep.  The giant wave-like expansion of his chest as he breathed only seemed to encourage a peaceful rest even more.  I drifted back and forth from sleep to a need of feeling the big man’s body.  I caressed his massive biceps with one of my hands as the other played with one of the giant nubs jutting from his chest.  Every now and then my lover would squeeze me lightly and say something like ‘my boy feels good in my arms’ or ‘yeah, feel all that power in that huge gun, it’s all for you, little man.’  The rumbling in his chest would make my heart flutter and my cock jump to attention.  Even his voice reminded me how powerful he was.  I was about to go into a total dream-like state when our nap was interrupted.

“Um . . . excuse me, sir.  I hate . . . um . . . to bother you.  I hope you don’t mind . . . it’s just that we could use your . . . uh . . . help,” came the tentative deep voice – at first I thought it was a dream, but then I heard Bud answer.

“No bother, fella,” the big man said, “How can we help you?” 

I opened my eyes and was blessed first with that now familiar view of one of Bud’s magnificent massive pecs – but in the distance I saw the studly face and body of a guy in a fireman’s uniform.  He was a big man compared to me, but a small one next to Bud.  I was suddenly fully awake and sat up on the body of my lover.  Bud moved his hand down to cup my ass to prevent me from sliding off  - and to remind me I was his, no matter how cute the fireman was, as if he held a candle to my giant. 

“Well . . . I . . . um . . . saw you . . . move that . . . I still can’t believe it,” the guy started and then stopped.  “That . . . um . . . tree as we were passing by to head to a fire nearby.  It’s a pretty big fire and the building is so tall.  Our ladder from the truck isn’t high enough to help us reach the flames.  My captain doesn’t know I’ve come . . . but I was thinking you might be able to help us.  There are people trapped in the building.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18

Damn, that was a great chapter! I love Bud's casual use of his superstrength, can't wait until we see him rescuing a building, all the ways he could help...

I loved reading this chapter! Awesome feats of strength by Bud, using his strength to turn on Connor, doing feats of strength that would take the power of thousands using nothing more than his finger! Tearing a hundreds of years old tree out of the ground with as little power as I could use to take a flower out of the ground, maybe less! And now, being asked to be a hero for not only his boyfriend, but the rest of the city. I'm thinking he would do it only after he asked Connor's permission to do it.

Mr. LondonBoy,

You never cease to amaze me with your creativity and passion.  You inject a romantic vein in this story that is always present but doesn't become annoying or overwhelming.  That's just how I like a story to be, sir.  Please keep it coming.  

• Upvote 1

And teh greatness continues. Im so glad you decided to continue thsi story, i found it a few weeks ago in the pridesides site and woao it was awesome and now is enven moe so. The guy the "old" guy loves his partner is amaziing and how the little guy lov e him unconditionally it's also great one ting i want them to explore is the insecurity that comes that if Stevens would've had that blood transfution they wouldnt be together.