Old Man Stevens - Part Fourteen: Bud Joins the Squad

londonboy

“Um . . . excuse me, sir.  I hate . . . um . . . to bother you.  I hope you don’t mind . . . it’s just that we could use your . . . uh . . . help,” came the tentative deep voice – at first I thought it was a dream, but then I heard Bud answer.

“No bother, fella,” the big man said, “How can we help you?”  

I opened my eyes and was blessed first with that now familiar view of one of Bud’s magnificent massive pecs – but in the distance I saw the studly face and body of a guy in a fireman’s uniform.  He was a big man compared to me, but a small one next to Bud.  I was suddenly fully awake and sat up on the body of my lover.  Bud moved his hand down to cup my ass to prevent me from sliding off  - and to remind me I was his, no matter how cute the fireman was, as if he held a candle to my giant. 

“Well . . . I . . . um . . . saw you . . . move that . . . I still can’t believe it,” the guy started and then stopped.  “That . . . um . . . tree as we were passing by to head to a fire nearby.  It’s a pretty big fire and the building is so tall.  Our ladder from the truck isn’t high enough to help us reach the flames.  My captain doesn’t know I’ve come . . . but I was thinking you might be able to help us.  There are people trapped in the building.”

“What about it, Connor?” Bud said, looking down at me quickly, “Can your muscle gramps have some fun and help some firemen out at the same time.  I have a feeling it will be a fun muscle show!”

“Get to it, my big superman,” I replied and Bud burst into a huge childlike smile.

At times I could still be astounded at how fast Bud’s mighty body could move.  In a flash the giant man was up off the ground with me cradled in one arm.  Without a second thought he scooped up the hunky fireman in his other arm and our little entourage was moving across the field in a flash.  Bud’s new huge body didn’t only make him super powerful; it also increased his awareness of helping others.  He completely understood that this gift of strength could be used to show off for his lover, but it was also there to right wrongs and be of assistance when someone was in need.  The big man’s appreciation of guys that chose to be firemen, policemen, or the likes made this particular task even more important.  I looked over at the gorgeous fireman and realized he was partly petrified and partly mesmerized by the speed at which we were traveling and the power he felt in the arm wrapped around him.  He was staring at Bud’s chest, arm, shoulder and anything within his view and I realized immediately that he was now under the spell of my huge older lover.  It didn’t matter if the guy was gay, straight, bi, or even a-sexual.  Bud just exuded so much testosterone – so much power – that any human, or for that matter any animal, was instantly overwhelmed with desire and admiration.  The dude was even copping a feel of my big man’s arm as we galloped along.  At first I didn’t think Bud knew where to go, but then it dawned on me he had already noticed the smoke in the distance.  I looked over at the fireman and he glanced at me with a face that mirrored my own admiration, I’m sure.

“Is he for real?” the guy asked.

“Yep,” I replied.  “Every bulging muscle.”

For a second I thought the guy was going to pass out from clearly being blown away by Bud’s body, but we – thankfully – arrived at the scene and Bud dropped both of us to the ground while he quickly surveyed the scene.  It was a relatively tall building – with flames shooting out windows about midway up – and the water shooting out of the powerful fire hose was not reaching the biggest group of flames.  We could see people a few flights up waving frantically at the firemen for help.  It was obvious that Bud instantly knew what to do.  He walked over to one of the large fire trucks and, at the same time, a big man, clearly the captain of the squad, stepped in front of my lover.

“Sir, you’re going to have to move back,” yelled the guy.

“Captain, he’s here to help,” the hunky fireman called out.

“Rogers, you brought civilians this close to the fire,” screamed the angry captain.  “I’ll have your head for this.”

Suddenly, the captain felt his feet leave ground and he let out a frightened scream as his body was lifted even with Bud’s face.  I loved how a grown man’s feet would kick back and forth when my lover lifted him in the air.  The captain looked down at Bud’s huge arm – holding his entire body off the ground like he was a paper doll.  The bulge seemed to be larger than before and I realized my honey was tensing his gun hard to intimidate the captain.  The shocked face on the dangling man made it obvious that the intimidation was working.

“Listen, captain,” bellowed Mr. Stevens – his voice clearly scaring anyone within a five foot radius.  “There’s no time for me to put up with your power issues.  You guys need help and I’m the only one that can help you.  Now you tell your men on that ladder to hang on or I’ll toss you up there with those people scared to death that they won’t be saved so they can tear into you for not doing something.  Understand, little man?”

Bud brought the guy’s face close to his and tensed his jaw so strongly that I swear I could hear his bones flexing.  The captain’s face went white and his hands fumbled for his walkie-talkie.  He spoke into it loudly and told the men on the ladder to hold on.  Bud kind of tossed the scared man to the side and he went flying a few feet but landed on his feet.  Without a second of delay my big elder boyfriend grabbed the back of the huge truck in front of him with one hand and lifted it into the air – way up beyond his head.  The power in his massive arm made lifting the truck look like it weighed not more than five pounds.  Even above the noise of the fire I could hear tons of people – firemen and those in the crowd watching nearby – gasp in a mixture of delight, awe, and fear.  Bud was careful not to go too fast and cause one of the guys on the extended ladder to fall.  I looked up and saw that the four men above were hanging on to the ladder and hose for dear life.  Bud walked forward, gripping the belly of the truck as he went, and brought the back of the long truck higher and higher.  The guy controlling the ladder on the truck kept tilting it backward so it stayed sticking straight up.  Before anyone could really grasp what was happening, Bud had grabbed hold of the front axle of the truck and lifted the thing off the ground.  He was instantly adding about thirty feet to the reach of the water from the fire hose – just from holding the vehicle vertical and from extending his own big arms.  Some of the water was cascading down onto my huge man and it made him appear even more powerful – his clothes clinging to his body and his muscles glistening as he easily held the big ladder fire truck above his head like it was just an umbrella.  Stevens then moved closer to the building.  He walked like there was absolutely no extra weight on his body.  He might as well have been strutting down a beach somewhere.  The firemen on the ladder were amazed at how steady the vehicle was – even more secure than when all four tires were on the ground - and they were now able to return to the business of putting out the fire.  Now, the powerful stream of water easily reached the flames.  I turned around to take in the scene behind us and saw that the captain was standing there with his mouth open wide in shock and poor Rogers was flat out on the ground – having passed out at the show of strength by my lover, Bud.  After about fifteen minutes of my giant gramps walking back and forth in front of the building with the truck extended overhead, the fire was out and the guy at the back of the truck controlling the ladder hung his body over the edge to look down at the giant beneath.  I watched him freeze in shock when he saw the behemoth Bud, but then he quickly regained his composure. 

“Um . . . giant . . . I mean, sir,” he said to Bud, “The fire is out.  You can put us down now.”

“Sure thing, little man,” Bud replied, smiling up at the guy, “Did you enjoy the ride?”

“Uh . . . yes, sir,” answered the man, clearly still in shock, but then he quickly added, “You think you could press us up and down a little first, though?”

“Anything for a guy that risks his life for others, my little strength whore,” Bud said, teasingly.  “You just hold on, mister, it’s going to be a bumpy ride.” 

Bud was drenched and now super pumped from holding an entire fire truck over his head for about twenty minutes.  He quickly shot the huge vehicle up and down with his arms about ten times, as if he were shoulder pressing a pencil.  It hadn’t even strained the guy a little – to hold the truck for so long and then to press it in the air.  I was used to the power of the man and this feat still shocked me.  Just to show off, Bud wrapped one paw around the heavy front axle and then let go with his other hand.  He shot the free arm up into a massive biceps flex and then lifted the truck a few times with just one arm.  He then gently put the front tires down on the ground and walked the long vehicle back so it fully rested on the pavement.  When Bud turned around he was greeted with about twenty firemen standing there staring at him – faces full of awe, fear, lust, and many more emotions all at the same time.  Even Rogers had recovered enough to be upright and riveted by the huge elder man who had lifted an entire truck so easily.  The captain, clearly a man with a sense of duty, shook his head hard to snap himself back to reality and then shouted orders to his men.  The next hour or so was filled with helping people from the building, clearing out a group of onlookers that had been mesmerized by the giant man lifting a truck and finally making sure the building was okay.  Bud and I stayed there to watch the firemen do their work and to let the big guy flex for the crowd.  It kept them preoccupied so they wouldn’t bother the firemen doing their job.  We were impressed with their dedication and we both loved how they would stop every now and then turn to look at my big man just to make sure they hadn’t been dreaming.  Soon, all the men were gathered around Bud again and thanking him for his help.  The captain finally stepped through the group so he could talk to us.

“What’s your name, sir?” he asked.

“Bud,” my honey replied and then he added, “and this is my lover, Connor.”  No one batted an eye at this information – I guess they were just too focused on the size and power of the huge man in front of them.

“Well Bud, my name is Captain Packer,” the guy replied, “ and I can’t thank you enough.  I’ve never seen a guy as powerful as you and I doubt I ever will again, but what you did saved this building and many lives.  We owe you . . . a lot.  How can we repay you, sir?  You name it and we’ll try to make it happen.”

“No, no, no, Packer,” Bud answered, “there’s no need to thank me.  What’s the use of being this powerful if I can’t help good guys like you?  You all put your lives on the line every day for people – so it’s the least I can do.  It was my pleasure to help.  Besides, lifting your little truck was a piece of cake.  It didn’t give me any trouble.  I actually thought about lifting the building and then turning it sideways so you could put the fire out, but I figured that would have been hard on the people trapped inside.  Lifting the truck for me was like you doing curls with five pound weights.”

I heard the men kind of half moan – half gasp in shock.  The captain’s face drained white again as he contemplated the power in my elder boyfriend.  He just shook his head in disbelief and awe.  He wasn’t a man to take no for an answer, though.

“There’s got to be something we can do for you, Bud,” he pushed, “Or maybe we can do something for Connor that would make you happy.”

“Well, there is something . . . if you wouldn’t mind, captain,” replied Bud after a few seconds of thought.”

“Name it, man” the fireman responded quickly and the group of guys behind cheered in agreement.

“You see . . . um . . . I like to, well, wrestle . . . and I haven’t had the opportunity for a long time to take on a worthy opponent,” started Bud, and I quickly realized where he was going.  He was offering me a gift.  “I kind of always dominate anyone and everyone.  I was wondering if . . . and it’s okay if you say no . . . but I was wondering if you and your men would like to take me on.  I think we all could have some fun – you know, all of you thinking of things to try and test my strength.”

The group of hunky young firemen immediately began to shout an even louder answer of affirmation and the captain smiled at their excitement.  I believe the older leader was just as turned on by the thought as they were.  I think I matched their excitement – combined.  The captain turned to look at his men and they immediately became silent.  It was clear they respected their leader completely – plus, they saw he was grinning from ear to ear so they knew his answer before he even spoke.

“Before I give you an answer, Bud,” said the captain turning back to the larger man in front of him, “I have to ask one favor.”

“What’s that, sir?” asked Bud.

“Can we wrestle in just our shorts?” the captain said, smiling even bigger.

“Hell, son,” Bud replied immediately, “Why don’t we do it like the ancient Greeks and wrestle in the nude.”

What was it about Bud Stevens that could make a group of undoubtedly heterosexual men get excited beyond belief at the thought of rubbing all over his muscled body?  The group erupted in chaotic glee and even the captain could not contain his excitement.  Bud’s manly power was just too overwhelming for even the most macho dudes.  He was the alpha that made the rest of the pack long to submit.  These men didn’t only want to have the thrill of trying to subdue a massive man who they knew they couldn’t come close to beating – even twenty men to one – no, they were also ecstatic because they would get to grope and feel every humongous bulge straining the flimsy clothes stretched to the max on the god in front of them.  It was simple when it came to Bud Stevens.  These husky men were in the presence of someone they knew they could never defeat.  They realized immediately that Bud could squish all of them easily with just one hand.  Their need to be masculine – cocky – to prove their manliness simply disappeared around the massive man in their midst.  They acted like a group of junior high boys who were best buddies.  They could hang all over each other – slap each other on the back or ass – and even say ‘I love you, man’ without even thinking about it twice merely because they couldn’t come close to matching the testosterone oozing from the silver-haired monster of a man that had shown them what real strength was.  They didn’t need to be anything other than who they were at the core.  They were free to be themselves.  They could also openly share their awe and desire for the behemoth who had asked them to wrestle.  Even the butch captain, a guy that had probably intimidated many men in his time, became a guy desperate for his alpha’s attention.  It was clear the guy just wanted Bud Stevens to approve of him – to show him some favor, just as all the men wanted.  To be in the favor of the huge older strong-as-hell man could make them complete.  It could make them feel like men.  That’s why these guys got excited about wrestling with Bud Stevens nude.  They wanted some of his testosterone to rub off on them.  They wanted to be ‘in’ with the big guy.  The captain, their leader, showed his submission to Bud in his reply.

“Yes sir,” the man said, “that’s what I hoped you would suggest.  Let’s have us a good old dicks’-flapping, skin-on-skin, swapping sweat kind of wresting match.  We just hope we can make you proud, sir.”

“Damn, boys, we’re going to have a wild time, aren’t we?” Bud asked and the entire group of men started hollering like a football team that had just won the national championship. 

“Why don’t we all jump on the ladder truck,” suggested the captain, “and we can be back at our station in no time.”

“I’ve got a better idea, little man,” said Bud, with a gleam in his eye that meant one thing and one thing only – he was about to show off.  “Why don’t you all get on that little truck and I’ll carry you back to the station.”

“Oh fuck!” was the first thing I heard and I turned to see Rogers go stiff and faint again – completely overwhelmed at the idea of getting to ride on the truck while Bud carried it.

“Well, some of you guys throw Rogers on the truck and let’s get going,” called the captain and everyone started scrambling.  They were ready for the ride of their lives.     

Unless you’ve actually seen a guy lift a huge truck you would never think it was possible.  It wouldn’t cross your mind that a human being could be so strong that something that’s maybe twenty-five to thirty feet long and weighs thousands of pounds would be easy for him to pick it up – like he was lifting his shirt to slide it down his arms.  And then, to make matters even more confusing and unfathomable it’s impossible to describe the feeling when you are actually sitting on that truck when the guy lifts it so effortlessly.  There wasn’t one guy on that fire engine that wasn’t ready to beat off when Bud hoisted the thing up in his arms above his head.  It’s not that they were feeling anything sexual – hell no, this was all about power.  It’s like a small kid going wild when he sees a dump truck or a bulldozer – the things are huge and obviously powerful.  There’s just something about size, strength and muscle that can make a man crank up something fierce.  The shouts of glee from the firemen were nothing compared to the shocked faces of people in cars and on the street as huge Bud jogged by, smiling and not straining a bit while he carried twenty-two men and a giant truck overhead.  I could feel my huge lover pressing the vehicle up and down all the way to the station, just to show off some more.  I was nervous a few of the guys were starting to get a little motion sickness, but it took no time at all for my big older lover to power us to the station a bunch of blocks away.  When we arrived Bud decided it would be fun to shake the vehicle a lot – just to mess with everyone’s stomach.  He also rocked it back and forth so some of the guys would fall off.  It was only about seven feet to the ground so the big men were fine.  I held on for dear life, though, and made it through the Stevens’ storm without falling.  As soon as Bud put the truck back on the ground he stood to the side and started flexing his pumped up muscles, just to get all the guys’ motors running a little faster. 

“Hey little men, I got a pretty good pump carrying you and that tiny truck, don’t you think?” Bud asked as he tensed his biceps hard and then puffed his chest up to a mind-blowing size – causing the guys to stand there with their mouths open nodding like zombies.  “Damn, you fellas are all getting so worked up that you’re sweating up a storm.  This station smells like a locker room right after a big game.  We haven’t even started wrestling yet and you guys are breathing like you just ran a marathon.”

It was true.  Every man in that big station was on fire with desire – so much that they were panting like dogs in heat.  Everyone wanted to ‘play’ with the big alpha dog.  It was time for them to show Bud what they were made of.  They wanted to impress him so much.  They were also waiting for him to give the orders for everything.  No longer was ‘captain’ in charge.  He had be usurped by something much more powerful and everyone knew it.  They still respected their leader, but they realized there was a much more powerful man in the house now.  By this point everyone was in the large garage part of the station and the captain had let down the door – leaving the truck outside so they’d have extra room.  Everyone was circling the big man – waiting.  I had felt the huge muscles of Bud Stevens many times by now – their hardness and size still shocked the hell out of me - but I also saw the man beyond the body and loved him just as much as the muscles.  These dudes only saw size and power.  They were not interested in loving a guy.  They weren’t even interested in men.  They were, however, desirous of all things humongous and strong – both of which were Bud to a tee.  I marveled at how small they were compared to my man.    

“Time to get naked, fellas!” Bud boomed loudly. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18

Londonboy!!! I absolutely can't get enough of your super strength stories as you know I have commented many times on your stories. You my friend have a wonderful gift and I so thank you for sharing it. Love it, thank you :)

• Upvote 2

WOW!

Can't wait for the next part! I would love to see Bud fuck every single man and still not allowing anyone to even touch his tiny lover. Total alpha!

amazing installment LB!

• Upvote 2

I agree with muscl4life.  I cant wait for the next part.  Just imagining Old Man Stevens fucking everything in sight but being very VERY protective of Connor...keeping all the big firefighters away (he is very cute after all) is such an amazingly hot thing.  

You know, Londonboy, that you have my complete attention with this story.  My cock quivers every time I see another post from you.  Whether it be this or another story. Cant wait for the next installment :-)

• Upvote 1

Hey LB, sorry for not commenting sooner, I read the story over the weekend on my tablet and didn't have time to comment at the time, but now I'm on my computer here and now and reading it again made me bone up all over again! Damn Bud is so freaking strong, the way he made it sound that big, heavy fire truck was like lifting up an empty tray would be for a waitress! Almost nothing to him, I still want to see if his strength has any limits, but hey, I'm not against the preludes where he can show off for Connor, like when he's going to wrestle 10 big, muscular firemen at the same time while every single one of them are nude, their bodies wet with sweat, the cocks hard in his superior presence. I doubt that a hundred men, or even a thousand men have a chance of overpowering Bud, but it is still kind of hot seeing him overpower a bunch of men at once, just to see the expressions of the guys who he's playing with and dominating with such ease, to know they're being bested by an even more Alpha male.

• Upvote 1